Has society lost sight of the difference between what is unethical and what is unlawful?

"It's my money I can spend it however I want!"
"I'm not hurting anyone!"
"I'm an adult!"

Attached: 1568471324110[1].jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyO4sbRTvI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Western Society, as all bloated republics that have come and gone before have conflated "unlawful" with "emotional negative-vibes".

That's why we can't have a real conversation on facebook, twitter, reddit or anywhere else but here.

The powers that be are legislating on their gut-feelings and putting the weight of law enforcement behind those feelings.

Attached: meseeks_the_box_just_makes_it_worse.jpg (1250x625, 371K)

why are you counting some other guys money?
are you a jew?

>Overgrown infant spends what amounts to an entire year's salary for some people on 750 nearly-identical ugly plastic dolls to avoid the fact that his life is meaningless

The attitude of conflating legal with ethical happens here as much as anywhere else. I would go as far as saying it happens here more than usual.

There's a good word for buying $20,000 worth of funk pops. It's called "obscene". This word has been relegated to things which involve foul language or sexual content, but it actually covers a broad range of actions.

In my opinion spending $20,000 on useless toy figurines is obscene. It's unethical. It goes against the behavior an honorable man would engage in. A good citizen would look at how much good that money could do for his family, his future, or his common man and decide to spend it wisely. Collections and collecting are something which should be modest pursuits, done over time with a minimum of financial investment. It should come around naturally over years of responsible management of one's possessions. An occasional personal expenditure that helps maintain a person's sense of levity and whimsy.

Collections which take up massive amounts of space and finances are a mental illness.

>"It's my money I can spend it however I want!"
>"I'm not hurting anyone!"
>"I'm an adult!"
This but unironically

Attached: 1418415142186.jpg (930x620, 163K)

Attached: inCollage_20190914_083309988.jpg (3416x1920, 1.62M)

The truth is you are actually hurting people by spending your money on these things. I don't think I have to explain why to you either.

>why yes I'm white, how could you tell?

Listen to this fucker, what a piece of shit. 45 minutes. It takes him 45 fucking minutes to tell us about these fucking things, NIGGA THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME. I bet this faggot clears over 120k a year. It costs people almost their entire salary just to rent a room that size and he dedicates it to plastic baby shit. Completely shameless.

What an absolute fucking waste of oxygen. I legitimately hope this guy finds out he has leukemia and has to sell his collection for the medical bills.

Fuck you dude, burn in hell.

Attached: 1567904155452.jpg (500x467, 47K)

Funko Pops are the most retarded collectible ever. I fucking hate them. I went to NYCC last year and it was overrun by these fucking stupid things. Dumb fucking normie ass collectible bullshit idiot cocksuckers

Attached: IMG_9068.jpg (600x819, 345K)

WOW LOOK AT THAT COLLECTION VERY COOL ALL OF THE CHARACTERS WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE

Attached: 1556307798171.jpg (1406x1229, 206K)

This

Disgusting and degenerate as fuck.

I'd rather have liberal males waste money on shit like this rather than weapons or tools. The more helpless they are the better for us when a civil war or purge kicks off.

>When God is dead but what they replaced it with is even gayer

Attached: Nietzsche-cleaning-up.jpg (260x198, 10K)

Funko pops look like the retarded cousins of bobbleheads, I seriously don't get why people like that shit so much

There's nothing unethical about buying something you like commie. He just has shit taste and wasted $20 grand on cheap plastic shit when he could have had a great gun collection.

Attached: Poor Fool.jpg (567x600, 558K)

your mom would like that shit out of her basement

Attached: soysmile.jpg (1207x1207, 240K)

>Collections which take up massive amounts of space and finances are a mental illness
How much money has he altogether brought home for his family, how much space does he provide for them?

Why does he sound completely normal? There's clearly something wrong with him.

Kek burger

What about the dumb faggots that were pouring cash into star citizen

>being this butthurt over someone spending a trivial sum on his hobby

>being this butthurt about someone having a valuable skill and being fairly compensated
Why did you not learn one, you commie piece of shit?

He only has a wife, no kids. No idea how much of their house is filled with this stuff.

$20,000 is not a trivial sum.

>$20,000 is not a trivial sum.
Over how long?

I assume he got this collection over a few years. For anyone with valuable skills 20k over a few years is nothing.

Funko pops have been around for about 8 years. But that doesn't really matter. What matters is celebrating the idea of owning $20k worth of them at once. It's not something to be proud of.

It's a collection and a hobby. If he pulls in 120k/year like you say that's 960k, of which he's spent 20k on.

20k is nothing, he could also have a shop full of toys for him and his wife, ATV's and such I don't know who this guy is

An honorable man would realize the 20k he makes in a few months at his 100k a year job is still a lot of money to the majority of the population in any country in the world. He would not waste it on dolls no matter how inconsequential it is to his own net worth.

Of course, this idea can be extended to an endless number of extravangances be it clothes, cars, food, etc. And imo all would be obscene. I'm quite a party pooper.

Dude, I've spent more than that on mountain bikes in the past five years.

You're not a party pooper, you're a communist. Since you're a communist I assume you're a failure so let's do a little research.

Are you currently employed? What do you do?

I work in shipping/receiving for a machine shop and take home about 3k per month.

yes

Attached: Alain de Benoist.jpg (1280x832, 198K)

Do they like them? Seem to collect dust on store shelves.

YouTube bucks. He’s getting paid to own that shit

You're a pea-sized smooth-brain if you actually care what other people spend their money on

Why would I learn a valuable skill or take more responsibility if there was no reward for it? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't.

You don’t go to your $100K office job in a Valuvillage suit.

>he's a commie because he (correctly) takes issue with soibois wasting their money and life
"no"

Attached: lolbergism.jpg (826x506, 79K)

>spend $20000 on your hobby
>wow this is so unethical we should do something to stop these people
>your hobby is guns
>BASED ARMORY BRO
You people are literally white sharia

I collect vintage lego castle sets from the 80s and 90s. It's not something I tell anyone. Gives me warm memories of my childhood and I genuinely enjoying building and looking at them.

Attached: 616538c0f98aa02227321a3157e72d63.jpg (1024x724, 194K)

He's a communist because he focuses on someone who has something he doesn't and wants to take it away because someone somewhere is suffering

Attached: 760.png (500x481, 270K)

What's wrong with people collecting things? Sure he's has poor taste, but he's enjoying himself, at the end being happy truly matters.
I don't give shit what people do with their money and free time, you shouldn't either.

20k is only nearly a years salary if you’re super poor lol.

WORST
HOBBY
EVER!

Attached: 8827D195-E3E0-4AD6-98C6-1D1EFAD75508.jpg (1200x1200, 229K)

Pretty sure I remember this exact box, even though I never owned it.

It's pretty fucked. But in a way it helps the economy, think of all the people employed at funko (aside from the chinese factories where they're made), the people who are employed to deliver them to the store, the people working at the store, etc. It's not like the $20k just vanished.

Maybe you're just mad you haven't figured a way to siphon money from retarded man children yet

TRIGGERED

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Lol
Like I care what anyone thinks
Im not a fan boy like you cunts but I do have a massive Millenium Falcon hanging by fishing wire in a corner of my living room
Surrounded by tie fighters hanging from fishing line

>someone who has something
Nope, quit hiding it. We are talking about a nu-male with dolls, that's who you are defending, a doll collecting "man".

Attached: libertarian failure.png (1262x2094, 952K)

That's what threw me off as well, he seems completely neurotypical otherwise. I'm sorry, I can't respect a grown man who spends tens of thousands of dollars on shit made for little children. It's fucking pathetic.

Do you have any hobbies?

Attached: 20161016_223302.jpg (1080x607, 323K)

What is a funko?

Do you want his dolls to be taken away?

Lego used to has so much soul back then, especially the Cowboy and Paradisa sets

You're thinking too shallowly OP. Go deeper -- is this a white person doing this or is it a jew taking advantage of people's idea of youtube being a platform for marketing ideas to the masses? How do changes in consumer behavior start in the western world? What is it propelled by? Greed? Vanity? Both? Which generation was the first one to say "LOL you just mad because he has more money than you," when it comes to criticism towards anyone who has money? Is there a connection between all these things I mentioned? Hmmm

Oldfag here....is this what gets the pussies of millennial women wet? When a man child brings them into this room and shows her his $20k toy collection?

What are these things? Beanie babies for millennials?

Attached: Beanie-Babies-750x464.jpg (750x464, 83K)

they all look the same and are fucking ugly why did he or anyone else buy those

Everyone needs a cope for living in clown world. Leave the man alone

Attached: 1568337438728.jpg (700x692, 89K)

Obscenity
I don't disclose that information because if I did
1. you would want proof, which I will not provide
2. it would color the response to my comments
3. if you didn't ask for proof I could just lie, which makes the question sort of pointless

It's an absurd thing to ask on this board.

>imagine millennials when they turn 65
Well, I didn't bother to save ANYTHING for retirement. Even worse than my boomer fucking parents who didn't leave me anything. At least I have my plastic dolls no one wants to buy off me

For those of you that are more simple I'll put it to you like this -- What came first? People being obsessed with beaniebabies collectables or was it the perceived perspective that there was already people obsessed with them?

No this what makes women cheat or get the piss beat out of them by a black guy or mexican. Fuck at this point a woman would rather explain a black eye over whatever those gay dolls are

>But in a way it helps the economy, think of all the people employed at funko
LMAO

just...

LMAO
oh dear oh dear oh dear

this is what it has come to huh

Attached: 1450138854437.png (326x272, 20K)

user, you can lead a horse to water...

Ethics is always a matter of a historical epoch, and is just a stable pattern of social relations guided by history
In fact, buying useless garbage is a prime ethic of this epoch
This is our reward for killing god

Attached: 1537578502128.jpg (869x873, 67K)

Who the fuck are you to decide what's honorable? The guy enjoys his figurines and you, a bitter cunt, want to tell him to instead act the way you want him to! You're the fascist here dumbfuck! If he's able to support his family, why do you care what he does with his discretionary income?

"It's my money I can spend it however I want!"
"I'm not hurting anyone!"
"I'm an adult!"

My uncle has the same thing, you might even be him!

Based as fuck, desu.

Yea, I know. But if I can even reach one person than it's enough to make my efforts worthwhile. 'Ripples begetting ripples' and all that good stuff.

Not an argument. You look foolish.

How much have you spent on it so far?

ok so what is a funco?
oldfag here

fuck off communist faggots

Indeed, and it's usually better to leave the material in your post in the replies than the opening salvo.

The money doesn't just disappear. Part of it goes to the tax man to pay for the leeches that you love so much. Part of it goes to pay wages of unskilled workers. Part of it goes to a rich director who buys a yacht, part of which goes to the tax man, etc.

ah yes a whole useless plastic doll X manchild economy.

Yes.
"I don't need to act ethically, because I'm not going to change other people's behavior and they aren't going to act ethically."

Stop being a schizo and play along you schizo. No one gives a shit what you do and you type like a faggot anyway, so your responses are already colored.
>buh buh I might lie and give you a wrong answer
then don’t lie, like holy shit

Minimum wage workers make less than that, and most of the jobs willing to hire someone with little to no experience pay minimum wage with hardly any chance to advance your career.
>inb4 move
How the fuck are you going to be able to move if you barely make enough to cover rent and essentials?
Anyone that isn’t for a higher minimum wage or UBI is a cuck for the ((1%))

They're worse than dolls or model kits. They're overpriced and badly factory-painted vinyl slabs.

Going to have to disagree with that. When you go with that kind of format it engages the mind, so anons who don't have that happen to them tend to disregard the thread entirely. It also cuts down on shills from bots who reply by keyword terms because questions fuck up their ability to blend in with real anons. This all leads to better quality threads.

Higher minimum wage and ubi are awful options. Just work on restructuring the labor market. I.e. gutting foreign labor supply and making the US an attractive low tax country to do business in. It’s hard to get that 25 cents when paco and tyrone are getting a nickel and dime respectively, then pajeet comes along and starts doing the same job for a penny.

Let the man play with his dolls

6066 was my jam, I had so much fun with that set.

So it's safe to say you don't earn any income. Who pays for your food?

Have you never heard of Gencon?

Gee, you think?

Attached: 548130C0-8786-487F-BB07-4BD1995597F8.jpg (828x862, 64K)

Look at all the onions chugging faggots getting mad about this guy getting called out. I bet they all collect comic books and other gay shit. The best is the people comparing a gun collection to a plastic doll collection. LOL! Bring back public shaming!

crazy eyes on that dude in the pic. WTF is that all he does is collect worthless dolls that have no purpose other than be a dust catcher?

Imagine giving up on women and having a meaningful relationship with somebody to this degree. Imagine the fucking gross rotting cum smell and BO. Imagine living with your parents and shamelessly bringing all of this worthless trash into their home. Imagine what you could have done with your life if you weren't such a spineless pussy. It's tell you to kill yourself but you probably don't want to do it in front of your waifu and you never leave you coom cave.

God shit like this is disgusting.

Holy shit, I found his youtube channel. Dude is really nuts. I bet he is a serial killer, he has the eyes of a crazy nick cage character.

Yes.
This is just cringe and very weird for a grown man.

Pussy deflectors in the shape of pop culture icons made into a doll that useless fags hoard.

>Has society lost sight of the difference between what is unethical and what is unlawful?
You should see pp rabidly defend and admire pic related. She was 16 (legal), but you're still talking about sodomy and fornication by a man twice her age with 0 intention of pursuing marriage.

Attached: 1526731762638.jpg (1536x1098, 324K)

It's probably worth more than 20k..investment can take many forms.

It cost him his dignity, and that is worth more than $20,000 to any sane person.

And yet when he sells it all in ten years for twenty times that and you're still sitting in your mom's basement posting on Jow Forums he will have his dignity.