Why can't Asian software engineers handle their LSD?

Betai Koffi, the famous Google engineer was shot "multiple times in the head" after going crazy on Acid and attacking innocent pedestrians and California Highway Patrol (CHP).
Every Asian I know who drops acid or gets drunk goes absolutely nuts and ends up like this.
Is it a racial thing? Or is it cultural?
Google is trying to cover this up, so you'll have to start your research with the bodycam footage released by the police.

youtu.be/d9aVi4S7Fbs?t=364

Attached: betai-koffi.jpg (1600x900, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d9aVi4S7Fbs?t=364
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1545705479205.jpg (310x440, 49K)

>youtu.be/d9aVi4S7Fbs?t=364
timestamp is 6:04

> Beta Koffi

Whites evolved taking psychedelics in the forests of Europe. Asians only had opium

Demonic shit, obviously. Google engineer sets that stage easy.

it's "betai"

Where do I get the crystal LSD pictured?

dark web

The glownigger lab they're selling it out of.

give whistle blower a bunch of acid.
set him loose.

Yup some raw xtal crystals make for a great thumbprint.

>Where do I get the crystal LSD pictured?
I don't think thats LSD, from what I've understood crystalline LSD is much finer than that

why don't you send a pic of your "fine grain LSD" than Mossad?

>pull lifeless body out of car
>hold up I gotta cuff him

Why I guess protocall because he hit 3 people and drove in the cops but hes pretty much dead cop even said he shot him in the head and when he said he still fighting me his body is probably just twitching out and having spasms or something, I just found it funny that he still had to cuff a dead person.

I know its fine enough to be mistaken for cocaine to be snorted

They absolutely can't handle liquor

This. Inferiors cant handle their shit.

That's the most profound thing I've ever heard from a Canadian

This is false tho

my gf is asian and most of my social circle is asians (bay area) who do acid, mxe, ketamine regularly and handle it pretty well

Asians also get really red cheeks when they drink. I think a lot of Koreans are like the Virginia Tech shooter. Just ticking time bombs

I was just about to ask was this the whistle blower? What a messy way to kill someone but I guess it leaves google in the clear.
Fuck California everyone in Cali is a spook or works for spooks that whole stat needs to burn to the ground

Attached: 1565738249826.jpg (850x478, 49K)

>Asians only had opium
Native americans are basically asians and do dmt shrooms and cacti, also, chinese have smoked weed for thousands of years

What were they doing before they got to europe?
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Why even bother cuffing somebody when that color of blood is flowing out of them. The guy is totally dead.

it's a great fuck up to feel complitely feel and realize you are some coder monkey that is treated like dogshit by the coder slaver jewlord

He didn't even die, fully recovered within a few days and physically appeared in court.

People always underestimate how resiliant the human body is. It takes a fucking lot to actually die.

Fact: Even gun shot wounds to the head are rarely fatal.

>on LSD
>beat up cops
>steal patrol car

Seems pretty unlikely. How the fuck are you moving around at all on high doses of LSD you are not seeing anything but fractals. No way you're driving.

So it's a low dose freakout? Seems pretty collected for that. Not flailing about. No obvious delusion. He's cool and collected.

>coder monkey that is treated like dogshit by the coder slaver jewlord

He was probably making around 500-750k as a senior programmer at Google. And that's not taking into account the millions of dollars he probably has in stocks.

It's very unlikely this guy took LSD.
Part of the problem with psychedelics being illegal is people don't know what they're getting.
It's hard enough to operate a vehicle on a small amount.
If he took 4 times the typical dose he'd probably be on the ground in a fetal position for several hours.

>on high doses of LSD you are not seeing anything but fractals.
This is not a certainty, I don't always get visuals and open eye visuals are more rare than closed eye ones

>He didn't even die, fully recovered within a few days and physically appeared in court.
After 4 shots to the head?
Psyop detected.

I am the owl

I see crazy visuals all the time with mushrooms/LSD

Is my pineal in good shape or something? I take them with people and they claim to not see nearly as many things as I do

2 'doses' at noon. Commonly 100ug. Rarely 200-400ug.
> two more hits of the psychedelic drug between 4 and 5 p.m.

See the trouble here is that LSD absorption almost instantly raises your tolerance which is why you take it all at once and don't chase it, because those later doses are basically wasted money.

There's a lot of nBOME garbage sold as LSD however, and that has been linked to some real adverse medical & mental problems.

Fuck knows.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 04.10.18.png (1156x866, 187K)

Apparently smoking weed regularly changes the effect of psychedelics.

>Be goyim code slave working for google
>Find out what google is up to and get really scared
>Start leaking documents/ talking to people about what google is doing behind closed doors
>Google sends some people to drug you and then call some paid police to kill you
Stay asleep goyim cattle

in what way?

This user has their thinking cap on.

When I freak out on acid I crawl up into a ball. I don't see how you can get aggressive on that stuff.

I heard it can increase the hallucinatory component in general.
Didn't happen in my case, though combining LSD and weed made my brain feel like it was on fire.
Would not repeat.

Weed + any other hallucinogenic is looking for trouble. Paranoia and hallucinations aren't a good combo.

>This is not a certainty, I don't always get visuals and open eye visuals are more rare than closed eye ones

It is a certainty if you have a consistent source and take high doses with no tolerance.

>It's hard enough to operate a vehicle on a small amount.
>If he took 4 times the typical dose he'd probably be on the ground in a fetal position for several hours.
>When I freak out on acid I crawl up into a ball. I don't see how you can get aggressive on that stuff.

These guys know what's up. I've heard of people becoming indirectly violent from freaking out but that is more in a flailing retard sense where they might hurt themselves in the confusion. Not fucking steal a car and fight cops.

The fuck is wrong with yall? Weed only mildly calms you down when you are higher psychedelics. In fact it seems to have little to no effect. Definitely nothing intense.

That's not a good thing, means you are losing your grip on reality. You are severly increasing your chance of developing psychosis or alzheimer's as you grow older.

Asians are usually lightweights, both physically and and in handling anything

>THC enters bloodstream
>start to feel a little strange
>what...the people on TV...this is so fake
>oh fuck this is a weapon, it's brainwashing me
>the vampire jews are using it to keep me complacent in their giant scam
>FUUUUUUUCK NONE OF IT'S REAL
>SATAN IS THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD
>JUDENNNN!!!!!!!
Yeah, it mildly calms you down.

I'll never understand how weed calms people down (mentally, not physically).
I get an intense introspection episode and that episode is normally accompanied by fighting fears and drawing new links. Nothing calm about the internal workings of it.

Does this look like a group that can handle anything outside of grinding SAT prep and LeetCode?

Attached: Google_Interns.jpg (2000x1212, 523K)

he survived. he's paralyzed on his left side and still has part of a bullet in the right side of his brain.

>Nothing calm about the internal workings of it.
that's because you're a literal NPC with an unexamined and hallow existence, you should be dumped in the ocean at best

It's what strain. You smoke some sativa with no immunity and are a naturally anxious person it will make it much worse. Take some indica and you will chill out. They don't call it "in da couch" for nothing.

Stanford Grad.

Indicas are more pleasant, but they pretty much all make me paranoid.
Sativas tend to cause headaches.

>Koffi was shot at least three times through a windshield by a sheriff’s deputy after he punched two people, stabbed two people and attempted to kill four people by hitting them with a truck he’d stolen.
>Koffi has been charged with two counts of attempted murder, three counts of assault with a deadly weapon and one charge of carjacking. Bail has not been set.
>jew lawyer "concerned with use of force by deputies"

why is it never surprising?

They come typically strict upbringings as children. So once they get a little bit of freedom, they release all this pent up energy. That's why they go so hard. Eventually they start handling it better. Alcohol not as much due to genetics but they handle it better than any other race except whites.
Same, bay area too and gf is a flip. Her ABG friend is really the only degenerate and she absolutely cannot handle herself lol. But in general ya asians handle themselves fine.

Attached: StarTrek_InnerLight_Batai.jpg (437x444, 34K)

>Every Asian I know who drops acid or gets drunk
so none. you dont know any asian

Yikes. You're easily offended.

>Every Asian I know who drops acid or gets drunk goes absolutely nuts and ends up like this.
i know 0. how many do you know?

He's Filipino I'm guessing those people lived on Islands and never really had drugs or alcohol selection pressure for genes

kek

Why was he shot without a weapon, While being a CIA Project?

Natives evolved separately from Asians starting around 20k-15k years ago

>blatant half-nigger mischling
>WhY cAnT aZnS hAnDle????

Where do you think you are? Do you believe yourself to stand among idiots? We see right through your Jewish lies. We are not blind. We can distinguish the ape from the tiger, and just as easily perceive the great difference between the lowly nigger and a proud member of the East Asian race. Your pathetic, baseless insults against our honorable Volk fall upon deaf ears. Heil Hitler.

Attached: large (1).jpg (750x1125, 84K)

>Natives evolved separately from Asians
?? Literally what the hell is that supposed to mean? Modern asians and native american have mostly same ancestry meaning they're ancient asians

Attached: ancient_finns.jpg (461x403, 33K)

>Beta

Native's = Lowest inbred I.Q. Coming from Mexicans way before Spanish

>dropping acid in a liberal hell hole
^ theres your problem
go drop acid in wyoming with the cowboys and/or indians and youll have a great time.
drop acid in a blue state or city, a quick death is the best you can hope for. they really dont like unlocked potential and powerful ideas and they'll lobotomize you with pharmaceuticals if you let them.. not that im condoning acid, but unlocking your mind and acting in an extrovert fashion in an advanced system that's basically run by un-reproachable whores is a bad, bad idea

Injuns are Multi Generation Super Inbreds from South America

No user the Indians and Asiatics are totally different there half steppe half white. Not Asian.

native americans didn't sprout from spores spontaneously, you guys work for FBI or something? cause you're dumb enough for it

This. Setting is everything.

Good, now start combining it with dmt until you get initiated by ultradimensional beings into a life of theosophical magic.

Attached: 1564940673013.gif (400x560, 1.43M)

>famous

Uh no, he's not

and how about the genius security guard letting this guy get into his pickup truck and go kill people. Exceptional talent there.

Well then you need to open your ears Burger because we are way more profound than you idiots will ever be.

>security guard
>Exceptional talent
What did you expect?

The women are disproportionately attractive compared to the men. Is there a handsome gap in tech?

never mixed adremochrome and acid.

The females most likely are not in the hardcore technical roles, especially not the white girl. Male engineers at these top tech companies are almost always sperg monsters.

Holy shit man that just blew my mind

Attached: 02419205-44CB-41ED-A84D-3E427A077492.jpg (938x1024, 158K)

Not enough spinning on the freeway.

>Betai Koffi, the famous Google engineer was shot "multiple times in the head" after going crazy on Acid and attacking innocent pedestrians

Good riddance.

Should be applied to all Google employees.

so much fucking data structures cramped into one photo.

That's me, I post regularly on r/AsianMasculinity

Security guards are usually people unqualified for police work or former servicemen wishing for a slack job with a veneer of authoritahh

Bodega Bay is such a chill place. Great clam chowder too.

probably research chems. and not real LSD
find a real chemist and don't trust darkweb CIA nigga sites

acid makes you stupid and immobile, whatever he took wasn't acid

Probably the same reason why native Americans cant metabolize alcohol.

>Google engineer sets that stage easy.

How so?

LSD my ass. This guy was the whistleblower and they smeared 'em before they had him killed. Probably gave him angel dust(PCP) or flakko. Flakko is basically a cheap meth and crack substitute that is found primarily in Florida, but that wouldn't be a problem for jewgle to obtain. Things being what they are, Broward county and all that.

The bay area should be nuked honestly.

I can't even walk down the street on acid.