Is anyone else a little skeptical about this stuff now that it has become nearly completely socially accepted?

Is anyone else a little skeptical about this stuff now that it has become nearly completely socially accepted?
I can’t even begin to describe how much stronger cannabis is now than it was even 10 years ago when I first smoked it.
Most people remember at as a nearly harmless thing that made you a little lazy for a few hours.
Now the plant has basically been been developed to be so strong that it basically lobotomizes you for the day until you sleep it off.
Why would the government just now start to allow it to be widely used as it becomes a much stronger drug?

Attached: 959DC1B1-2D73-47E7-935B-542460D5FA43.png (480x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kP15q815Saw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: hello i am huwhite57.jpg (647x404, 74K)

Based

Attached: wink in huwhite2.jpg (298x374, 40K)

Why bother? Toke up goy, life is (((good))).

Hash has been around for a very long time, this is just a more filtered version of it.
I started "dabbing" around 2010. I was the only person I knew in my state who had a rig, nails, and access to butane hash oil.
Then I got into water hash and other concentrates.
I quit weed altogether early this year as I think it's a complete waste and doesn't improve your life, it actually holds you back in many ways, but this isn't a new thing at all. It's just more popular now because you can buy pre-filled cartridges of it and don't need an expensive water pipe and titanium nails you heat up with a torch to consume it.

As popularity goes up, incentive to innovate (breed stronger strains, invent concentrates) goes up.

Also as popularity goes up, support for legalization goes up.

Is weed a tool of the jew? Probably not, they tried so hard to fear monger and keep it illegal. Realizing they were fighting a losing battle, they’ve switched to profiting off it.

Concentrates are over 25% of the cannabis market now, it's only going to get better. I been high for months on end now, Costs me $3 bucks a day.

>Why would the government just now start to allow it to be widely used as it becomes a much stronger drug?
>Now the plant has basically been been developed to be so strong that it basically lobotomizes you for the day until you sleep it off.

Attached: 1565812397900.jpg (969x882, 222K)

nah

Concentrates are awesome. You need to consume far less and you aren't inhaling combustion from plant smoke.

LEGALIZE CANNABIS AND BRING IT ALL ABOVE TABLE

Yes they’re physically harmless
But mentally?

I'm old enough to remember when Hydro first came out. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. Smoking weed in the 90s was nothing like smoking weed today.

last year at my high school pretty much everyone had a dab pen. You step into the bathroom and theres a congregation of niggers smoking dab pens and blasting nigger music

>Is weed a tool of the jew? Probably not,
Nice try, Chiam.

Attached: herbal jew 2.png (920x762, 130K)

it's not the government's job to act like parents of Adults. It's also the job of parents to parent their children. End cannabis prohibition

>Concentrates are awesome. You need to consume far less and you aren't inhaling combustion from plant smoke.
Didn't something like 8 people die in the last month from smoking concentrates

From counterfeits.

Attached: Vaping.jpg (1352x3462, 2M)

Carts with cutting agents in them. Fuck distillate get some sauce or diamonds even some good shatter

fuck that made me mad

youtube.com/watch?v=kP15q815Saw
Here you go.

People have been smoking hash forever you're just a faggot

I hate weed and THC culture so much.

Also the chrome plating on the China carts let's fumes off after heating and cooling so much

Oh gee I wonder why

I purposefully consume only buds I know have a low THC %. I won't smoke anything over 22% before 10pm.

Weed high isn't shit. Cart high isn't shit. It's like smoking a cigarette once your tolerance is up. Quit being fagget pussies

Smoke weed and give us all your firearms. What did they mean by this?

THC is mild

neocon

Profiting off it makes it a tool of the Kikes.

I'm a Jew, and stuff like this is making even me antisemitic

I believe one brand had vitamin E acetate and came from a dispensary.

OP SHUT UP YOU ARE A LIGHTWEIGHT BITCH WHO DOESNT DAB AND WORKOUT OR DAB AND GO TO THE PARK YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH YOU FALLS ASLEEP AFTER HAVING DECENT WEED IF YOU WERE NEXT TO ME I WOULD BE THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU FOR OPENING YOUR MOUTH WITH SOMETHING SO RETARDED

Idk about that. Last week I went to a programming class and almost fell asleep. I went again this week and hit some wax before going in and was more engaged and focused.

based

>I was the only person I knew in my state who had a rig, nails, and a butane torch

Most heroin smokers in your state did as well which you were half a step away from.

get a load of this baboon ass yelling ass monkey ass gorilla ass niggered nigger

Swim knows not to smoke the oil if the cart breaks because popcorn lung and it gets you
RETARDEDLY
High.

Attached: E643772D-812B-408B-AD5C-6FF58944B3D5.jpg (960x810, 85K)

I don't fuck with concentrates. They're clearly not good for your brian.

This, dabs are nothing. You people are weak

No, it's not. Especially not at these ppms.

>weed getting 'much stronger'
No, it hasn't, it's just that strains which were rare back in the day are more commercially available now.

And even if it was stronger, you can dose that shit correctly and it's not a problem, you dumb anti weed white niggers are getting more stupid by the day.

did the thought ever occur to you that since the cannabis is stronger you just smoke a little last? To achieve the same high? Is this sinking in? Is your IQ 88?

Because (((they))) want the goyim cattle dumb and lazy.
Which is why cocaine has disappeared as a viable medicinal alternative. Cocaine activates 100% of your flouride ridden brain. Cocaine unlocks whiteys full potential, that's why the kikes hate it.

>Swim
hahaha what fucking decade do you think this is?

>Most people remember at as a nearly harmless thing that made you a little lazy for a few hours.
It's still that.
>Now the plant has basically been been developed to be so strong that it basically lobotomizes you for the day until you sleep it off.
Smoked or vaped it will still only leave you high for 2 hours, maybe 3. Edibles are different, there's no off switch for that which is why I don't like using them, except rarely when I'm certain I don't have to go anywhere. It's still better to leave the choice in the hands of private citizens though, like with most other things.

They're wealthy so they'll move in to and dominate any promising new financial sector. Doesn't make the product inherently bad.