Why are parents in USA fine with this shit being fed to their children?

why are parents in USA fine with this shit being fed to their children?

Attached: 8mbsfk13kjm31.jpg (914x960, 90K)

Because they are a bunch of brainwashed passive golems

Cuz Americans are cucks. They can't distinguish reality from a WWE show.

Why?
>OH BOY, DANCING WITH THE STARS IS ON TONIGHT!
or
>ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!

Public education in America is a form of daycare, and the average citizen will find it difficult to change the curriculum.

Procuring pic related

Where is this?

Attached: 1568322060800.jpg (431x605, 62K)

Based teacher showing that to a bunch of teenie bopper thots

>Where is this?
based nipon, newfage scum

Study a retarded degree, get taught retarded shit.

I blame the students.

Because it makes them feel less guilty about fucking their children.

Yep. Its basically a grade of how well you pay attention and follow orders. But senior year of high school was pure daycare.

Attached: Snapchat-1462923106.jpg (640x482, 40K)

Posting a better view of the text.
Exposure settings are your friend, OP.

Attached: 1568511654241.jpg (914x960, 167K)

/Thread.

White Northern Europeans are pathologically averse to inter-personal conflict, so much so you could take a shit on their desk and they’d sit there and do nothing. The future of Western Civilisation lies with Southern and Eastern Europe those with “hot-blood” and not the “cold-blooded” reptilians of North and North-Western Europe.

You just made it noisier, I actually find it harder to read

a water bottle? whats wrong with it?

Gotta stay well fluoridated during the day.

I couldn't really read it so I had to crank it a bit.
I spent about 30 seconds doing it.
This is why you save snapped pix in png or bitmap.
There's really no excuse for jpg in our modern age of high-speed internet and dirt-cheap memory/storage.

You don't even have to go to school to graduate anymore. My neighbor's son was able to graduate after missing 80 days his junior and 98 days his senior year. His grades were low Cs. No reason he missed school except he was too lazy to get out of bed because he would stay up all night playing video games.

Don't know. We talk about always fucking our hot teacher so I'd conclude pedo is okay but it's against the law. I'd assume they're teaching pedo common sense not 9 years fucking as normal.

lol dweebo wtf

>Jow Forums still hasn't taken the pedopill
Nothing wrong with marrying a beautiful, 10-year-old white girl and having as many white babies as possible as you grow old together.

pedos should be shot at sight.

Were not. We either move our kids to a conservative area of the country, dont know its happening or flip the fuck out on the school system when we find out.

this. pedos get the bullet. so should this professor.

retarded me I just saw the projection

fuck off anti semite

Agreed. Once found guilty they should be taken behind the courthouse and shot in the back of the head. End of discussion.

Most don't even know

Daycare for unemployable bureaucrats

Attached: 1495397964520.png (597x498, 39K)

They force that shit on engineers too, more and more "humanities" are being pushed on the sciences and niggers and women are given faculty positions despite studying something like "science history" or another derivative that doesn't actually use science

Attached: 1517888849962.png (1196x3316, 1.12M)

Says the worthless Canadian.

Here's the problem with this though.
100+ years ago, you wouldn't have been creepy saying this or putting forward the idea. Nowadays, only creepy fuckers openly voice a pro-pedo opinion.
I know, I'm into shotacon(2D only) and several years ago I used to talk about it. Now, in my elder age of early-30s, I'm smart enough to understand that openly supporting the idea is the realm of ultra-weird loons that probably shouldn't be allowed anywhere near humans in general, not just kids.

It's less the idea and more that you're willing to entertain the idea openly despite everyone else around you being ready to cut your dick off and stuff it down your throat.

Find another hobby. I recommend chemistry.

Attached: 133150484539.jpg (600x539, 418K)

what I really wanted to understand is why such a focus on sex, sex, sex and more sex in the west, really, it looks like everything goes around it, like if everyone was in some form an incel that can't simple think about anything else or care for anything else as well, jesus, what happened to the people who cared for space exploration and knowlodge, today is all about gender that, orientation this, sex that, have sex people ffs its not a magical, wonderful thing, its just a pleasurable thing and its that, there are far more interesting and cool things by miles out there

HEAVEN ON EARTH IS IN THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN

It's california. Not america. Look it up its now mandated teaching as well as how to fuck your ass as a boy in middle school.

That's a college class, not a public school. I teach all over the place, and public schools don't have podiums like that. Meaning it's a specialized course.

I'm not saying it isn't brainwashing BS, but those are young adults that selected those classes, not public school children forced to go to those classes.

The desks and trendy water bottles tell me this is a jr or high school, not college.
My guess is that the teacher is a pedo.

Sounds like some self-hatred there.

Welcome the the wonder world of the "progressive".

This is a good anecdote, but if your neighbor is actually white he would have been failed for missing more than 10 of those days.

>critical thinking on taboo instead of blind acceptance of the norm
Don't see the problem. Jow Forums is full of housewife-tier retards from redddit now right? It even asks if they agree with it being an orientation.

Still tho...wanting to fuck my hot teacher would be forcing them to be a pedo(if they accepted) off feelings that were normal but legally evil and morally corrupt yet everyone wants to do it but when they read about it intellectually it seems as gross offense on the nature of human morality.

god damn I'm confused on pedo now, it's like normal but pisses everyone off so go nerd talk it into law.

*drops hydroflask*

Attached: 1566540239414.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I'd say the mostly aren't

It's a college course fyi

Well from one 77 to another, I can tell you it's more about self-awareness than anything.
You're not going to convince people who hate you to NOT hate you by talking about how it's "red-pilled" to marry 10yo girls.
You're never going to overcome that wall of
>this guy is a sick fuck
EVEN IF the people you're talking to also get boners from young girls.

Attached: 1567294674131.jpg (1024x624, 64K)

they're fucking ubiquitous at my school, and no one ever thinks to keep them in their bags. NO, they have to make a wall of fucking water bottles in front of the projector screen and it's really god damn annoying.

they dont use the medical term or biological one they use the law definition then tell you to make it ok to do that.
then when theyre talking about pedophillia, the law, they mean ANYone under the age of 18
thats 0-18.
think of that for a fuckign second
tell thema bout it and they would probably screech at how much bootlicking they have to do
this is called politcally incorrect for a reason isnt it?

*unzips*

Asking students to use their brains to think. Oh the horror!

Because they were brainwashed as well. The (((communists))) infiltrated our churches and universities and every other important institution in the West damn near a century ago. They perverted their teachings. The subversion became apparent starting in the 50's. This is why you saw the tumultuous counter culture 60's. Things have been getting worse and worse since. This is why you see the Catholic Church full of pedophiles. This is why you see our universities filling our children's heads with pedophilic and anti Western propaganda.
The only way out of this is to put people in concentration camps and burn books. But nobody has the stomach for that. I don't know what happens from here. But I do know it's only going to keep getting worse until America becomes a failed state.

>willing to entertain the idea openly despite everyone else around you being ready to cut your dick off and stuff it down your throat.

>People should not entertain ideas that the angry mob disapproves of.

Just saying.

I personally don't have that opinion of other child lovers, and know others don't. You could say the same about any other taboo in history. Most people don't have a critical perception of anything. The "patriarchy" allowed people to marry little girls in the past, and the current model is based primarily on Christian feminism. The wheel turns.

Are you actually saying that you want your children to think about why adults raping children would be OK? Kill yourself.

I like the idea of kids arguing about controversial topics like this.

No. It is based on fucking up a childs mind for the rest of their life. You people utterly disgust me.

Do nonhuman animals exhibit pedophilic tendencies? If so then it would seem its a natural, healthy part of the animal kingdom and persecution of individuals for displaying said acts is immoral.

COMMON CORE = COMMON KIDDY FUCKING

Attached: 1567537227877.jpg (1024x1701, 181K)

according to Jew therapists and the police state, sure. In reality it's those people who fuck up kids, or actual rapists, not sex itself.

Attached: public education 2.jpg (500x430, 47K)

It's called the "american experiment" for a reason
the controllers wanted to try making fat obedient goyim cattle
they had great success

attn goyim cattle:
outer space is fake and gay
Earth is flat
I advise you spend your time reading the KJV and repenting.
Jesus Christ is coming back with a sword to burn up this sinful earth.
The sun and the moon are shining brightly, time itself has sped up. End times are here.

Attached: controlled opposition.jpg (745x623, 51K)

If you've found yourself surrounded by a mob, you've already done yourself in.

>It is based on fucking up a childs mind for the rest of their life.
Which isn't factual science, but I'm not going to argue this shit again.
Look up the Rind study and shut the fuck up.

See the reply above this one. The people you're going to be fighting against if you're at all open about anything are not firing on all cylinders. Compound that with devious kikery involved in sexual education and shit like in OP's pic, and you begin to understand how utterly hopeless the problem is.
Retards and rats on all sides.

Americans are cucks. But Canadians are also cucks who cannot distinguish TV shows from reality.

Attached: oh canada.jpg (2000x1000, 256K)

>Are you actually saying that you want your children to think about why adults raping children would be OK?

Yes, discussions of ethical situations is how you train people to think.

Southern Euros are even less violent than Northern Euros. I bet on Slavs

Actually, White people did until the first feminist wave 100 years ago in which women got governments to raise age of consent from 7-12 to 18. Mostly in order to avoid women getting married virgin and to get women out of the house into the schools

That's why elites are fucking terrified about deepfakes. They have been raising goyim to accept whatever official narrative they see and hear for decades.

Day of the rake soon

Good photo but it should more be a class about offering their holes to natsoc men on the street and to cancel their parents.

If you aren't in their (((peer group))) those girls in their tight outfits will only sneer at you.

Kill yourself pedo.

Teens? Children? Pick Being More Striaght then an average Striaght male to like Girls any age regardless of redudant Systematic Social Q Brainwashing = Super Striaght as to anyone who doesn't = More Homosexual leaning or a fat pig chaser

Women are retarded, the whole world is their peer group. All you have to do is engage with them on social media and imitate their friends. Bam, urine.

Attached: 1565724415837s.jpg (250x247, 6K)

necrophilia, sodomy, genocide, murder, rape, pedophilia, infanticide all natural my friend. Should I go down to your grandmas grave later and pop open a cold one?

Based color blind user