What goes on in Quebec?

I keep hearing Quebec is the lasted based part of Canada. Is that true? Why do Quebecers still larp as French 260 years after the British kicked them out?

Attached: IMG_3080.png (250x212, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BK0qXxFrnVk
montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/val-david-cafe-owner-closes-shop-amid-transphobic-attacks-vandalism
youtu.be/eMk4T3iPww0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_and_Indian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ahem
fuck the QUEBECOIS
and fuck the ACADIANS

They fuck retards eat cheese and livestream a lot

Its like france, with snow, and too many gays

So France?

Replace the niggers with sand niggers and yea

Again France haha

They are equalization payment Welfare Queens.

Montreal area is cancer.

Rest is based.

youtu.be/BK0qXxFrnVk

Lots of Pepsi drinking

Imagine a place where everyone is a snobby hillbilly
That’s Quebec

bunch of white people hanging out doing neat stuff

Attached: Habs-win-1993-Cup.jpg (900x600, 98K)

My people :)

They are French. The British never kicked them out. Most are rural and Catholic. Very traditional.

leaf shit goes on there

also sage

Attached: dc50ac301d360c28cbf0ebf1a1c8683e.jpg (473x338, 52K)

How to get a nice quebecois girl?

this was the last time canada won the cup lmao

"Why are Canadians such faggots?" Is that really your question? kek

acadians are based fuck off anglo scum

Attached: angry-512.png (512x512, 16K)

Not much tipping, I know that for sure, cheap as French Canadians...

I have a joke... what’s worst than a Canadian? A French Canadian.

Attached: E524422C-3E66-4D76-AE5D-7C3FAAA98347.jpg (720x720, 174K)

1994 or some shit

True and based

Another I thing I now about Quebec they have a literally French language police or some shit like that. Seems pretty based to me.

Nothing much, I was just downtown Montreal where it's literally degenerates everywhere.

Let me take you through a walk on Saint-Laurent boulevard (Main Street) I was there just earlier.

Walk in front of the Metropolis, Death Fest Quebec is playing tonight. Only older white dudes and a few degenerate females (fat, ugly, vegan, etc) waiting in line to get in to a death metal show, walk round back same thing old fat white dudes with tattoos metal kind of people, you wouldn't your children to look up to them so they are scum of society.
Second stop as I pass by the Saint Laurent metro station a literal man 6 feet my height talking with a manly voice walking around with a blue dress talking to his female friend casually (why do white people do this?) I gave him a death stare. Last but not least get just before Sherbrooke street on the left is a club where lots of black people go (Africans and the like) saw a hot white girl probably burns coal out there. The gay village of Montreal is super big and the fags are literally EVERYWHERE they have infested this world.

How to fix Quebec?
1. Ban abortions
2. Stop importing non-whites
3. Slowly outlaw public displays of homosexuality (rename the gay quarters, ban pride parades due to anti-obscenity laws)
4. Restore religious classes in schools
5. Stop delivering strip club permits
6. Stop delivering massage parlor permits
7. Apply Bill 21

Learn French.

>quebec is based
>you ate legally required to help people for free if you own a cpr license
There’s a reason people drive straight through to better parts of canada

this guy is whats wrong with canada for those who are curious, i'm sure he fits all your stereotypes of leaf shitposters

Fuck Quebec

Jeez that sounds like Toronto or some other gay shit. But how can you do any of Gide thing to fix Quebec unless you succeed from Canada or something. Can't imagine Castro jr would let Quebec do any of those things to save its self from degeneracy.

They get free college education and free gibs like 500 dollar cheques if their household has no computers.

to us it's like america

Q = Quebec

Attached: 1567900720038.png (1003x984, 1.82M)

Quebec City looks comfy.

Fuckem, Anyone telling you Quebec is the greatest ally of Canada is full of shit. they breed traitors,are almost exclusively responsible for Canadian debt and won't stay in their faggot hole. Here in Calgary, I can't tell you how often I run into a frenchy who thinks quebec is the greatest place in Canada. They're nationalistic but only for quebec, They're basicly Isrealies.
Fuck Quebec

Attached: I'm not your hat,you're my toilet.png (2823x2514, 484K)

players win the cup.
unless you're one of the cucks that thinks they're part of their local sportsball team when they win.

eat shit frogs
t. celt bull

Montreal is not as bad as Toronto, and Quebecers in the region are less tolerant of that bullshit.

montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/val-david-cafe-owner-closes-shop-amid-transphobic-attacks-vandalism

Thought so. I just hate how they seem to get a stick up there ass of you speak English. I here in Canada everything is in French even in none French speaking party's because people from Quebec are Fucking faggots and won't speak English like.

>They're nationalistic but only for quebec
Yeah, no fucking shit. What else would one be nationalistic for? Canada? Give me a break; Canada is a non-country and you know it just as well as I do. We might remain part of said non-country for reasons of convenience or economic reasons, but it remains little more than a political union, not one rooted in any actual identity.

They have shit like jamborees and syrup festivals and are perpetually pissed off. It's an unsettling mix of gay and anger, where everyone is dirtier and hairier than they should be.

I shouldn't be responding to a leaf who hates canada but I will.
My point on their flavor of nationism is that they'd sell the rest of canada for nothing. Albertians are happy to to support their other provinces, But quebec doesn't give a fuck about anyone else.
Where the rest of us are supportive of each [mostly] Quebec acts against us.
Fuck them and fuck you nigger leaf traitor

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 697K)

Do they like Cat Noir?

youtu.be/eMk4T3iPww0

Attached: L'Homme Cat Noir.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Attached: canada (2).jpg (676x450, 73K)

That's not true. You aren't looking hard enough. Quit the blackpill bro.

Just like your mutts say they're Latino or Hispanic, our day they're francophones. It really is all there is to it.

T. Canadian COCK CONCUBINE!

Attached: 1385761123862.jpg (1122x752, 324K)

Of you leafs had to pick a state to compare Quebec to which one would it be?

>Quebec is the lasted based part of Canada
>Is that true?
Indeed

Attached: alexandre-bissonnette-14.jpg (780x585, 40K)

>meme flag

>they'd sell the rest of canada for nothing.
Yeah, just like I'd sell fucking Arizona for nothing, and just like I'd sell East fucking Timor for nothing. Not because I hate Arizona or East Timor, but because they have nothing to do with me. They're not my nation. My nation is Quebec; Canada is merely an overgrown political and economic union.

You misunderstand. I'm not being pessimistic about nationalism or anything of the sort. I'm just stating that Canada is a non-country, and that my nation is Quebec.

merci.

disappointing faggotry, mostly

93 i think. most of the players are canadian tho so it doesn't really matter. our teams are kinda shitty because they don't actually need good teams to sell out the arenas. mostly due to corporations buying up most of the tickets.

were the most based because immigrants come here and dont want to bother learning french so they move west, thats why ontario is such a fucking shithole.
so the province of Quebec (excluding montreal) is still 95% white.
also we dont larp as french, we just speak french.

hold on a minute, that map doesn't seem right

Attached: FNA 1750.png (1440x1465, 157K)

>celt
>bull
pick one

Attached: 30f.jpg (1119x996, 158K)

BC is the most based :^)

fuck off chink

>celt bull

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-231300~2.png (1313x1038, 924K)

comfy

>theyd sell the rest of Canada for nothing.
so what does that offend you?

French people have been almost as cancerous as the Eternal Anglo to western society. There is nothing based about them except their hate for the Anglo.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_and_Indian_War

Votez Bernier

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-232311~2.png (1352x1830, 1.54M)

>tfw all the zoomers here are speaking more in english than french

KEKED

Based

of course they do we get banned when we speak french here dumbass

>commie flag
>sucks anglo-amerilard capitalist dick
ah yes

Also, what you posted is blatantly untrue.

Why speak French when you could speak the based queen's English

Honestly, English isn't the prettiest language around to begin with. But American English in particular is horrendous, especially the accents found in urban centers in the Northeastern US, the Pacific Coast, or anywhere in Canada.

Over 50% of the nation's "equalization payments" go to quebec because of how overwhelmingly useless they are.
>based
who told you that? a mutt? a frog?

does france do nothing and get paid to do nothing?
if so then yes, france.

True most Americans sound retarded. I hate the accent in my area to.

You sound upset.

Thanks for the FREE money though. And no, we still won't build your pipeline, prairiemonkey.

Attached: 1475891945322.jpg (1437x908, 225K)

Their women are toppest of top tier. That cannot be denied.

Pretty based if your ask me to be honest

They are a parasite, not a smart one though since they scream for independence despite being completely and utterly useless.
I want them to be independent because its the fastest and funniest way to see a state go spiraling down.
especcially one as incapable like qiebec.

A pasta about history.
The French cope is amazing, Quebec is the whitest place in North America.

Attached: historypasta.png (2030x3396, 1.33M)

Im more suprised that your province wants nothing more than to be "free" despite being economically ruined as soon as that happens.
you know you cant be a parasite if you dont latch on hard right?

based parasites m'dude.
I should started calling them flatfrogs or ringfrogs.
whatever is easier and fastest

Quebec is the only identity Canada has. You anglos never produced an iota.

Don't worry, we'll let go once the free money stops flowing. Of course, seeing as your politicians bend over backwards to accomodate us, that might take a while. :)

Attached: 1521174080620.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

it has an identity of its own BECAUSE of our god awful decentralized bullshit.
you cant fool us frog.

Why must European brothers fight?

what resources do you have?
actually?

All the leaf hating on Quebec is just pure cope. They're descendants of pussy anglos who fled the war in the USA and were given land for being cowards. An absolutely pathetic people.

Attached: 1524436072251.jpg (838x978, 385K)

Yet you take our drunken 3am food as national dish of Canada, and the bonhomme from the Quebec carnival. It's sad really. A leaf on your shit flag, yet you make no maple syrup.

Daily reminder: in Canada, on average, Quebec
>Has the highest IQ
>Has the tallest men
>Has the biggest dick
>Fittest men
>Is the nation with the highest percentage aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>The strongest man ever came from Quebec
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo

Attached: Eternalanglocope.png (600x887, 912K)

I could go on and on.

Attached: qc.jpg (580x3585, 989K)

World leaders in you name it.

Attached: Green.jpg (498x900, 183K)

True that's another reason to hate leafs most are descendant from people who were to cucked to rebel against the British rule

You mean as in natural resources? Technically quite a lot (including some oil and shale gas), but very little of it is exploited, except for hydroelectricity.

Qeubec is based.

Most of the drinking water, hydro Quebec, maple syrup and some other shit I can't remember off the top of my head. What province are you from buddy?

>resources
>unexploited
we cant call those resources if we dont touch em now can we?

When I went there in the mid 00s it was wonderful. Tons of energy and life on the streets. I wanted to live there after a week.

I assume it’s dead in the winter and autumn though

Should have seceded decades ago, Canada should be broken up into at least three nations

There's a few outdoors specialties, but nothing like the buzzing summer streets. You gotta try the sugar shack at least once.

Attached: sugarshack.jpg (800x533, 345K)

How would they succeed with out screwing the Martime provinces because they would be cut off from the rest of cuckanda I mean Canada.