Why arn't men getting jobs and marrying women?

The #1 complaint women have right now is you fags don't have jobs and are not viable husbands.
Why can't American men get jobs?
Why are they unable to support families and impregnate wives?

Attached: ivanka-underage-hooker.jpg (347x525, 29K)

Millennial women don't want kids and have never wanted them. The men are too apathetic to even care.

Gender roles are bad.

working is a hassle and a waste of my time same with women if I need to get off I will just jerk off to trap link pictures on aco

We are. Nice demoralization attempt though.

>Why can't American men get jobs?
The unemployment rate says otherwise.
Shitty b8 thread, all fields.

I have a job. It's a good job. It barely pays me enough to get by and women expect me to make enough to support them. That is not possible any longer. I'm done with self serving ignorant cunts.You'll never learn more than you will by asking a woman what she offers you. The answer is "nothing".

social construct

well then explain your shitty fat GF not pregnant user

>The #1 complaint women have right now is you fags don't have jobs and are not viable husbands.
Nobody here cares what women think. Is this your first day here?
>Why can't American men get jobs?
The deck is stacked against us via affirmative action and estrogen-laden HR departments across America.
>Why are they unable to support families and impregnate wives?
See response #1 above.

Attached: 000123rpywufahdsfh.jpg (660x495, 52K)

Giving a fuck about what anyone and especially women think of me

The federal reserve system and the military industrial complex, its a mathematical inevitability that income inequality is unbounded over time, which it has, leaving no one with the money, but more importantly the time to raise offspring.

Attached: USD_PP2.jpg (495x314, 38K)

wrong again Mossad, show flag.
83% of Jow Forums is unemployed or making less than 13,000 USD per year.
67% of Jow Forums doesn't know what "USD" means.

I am 30 years old. Own my own business and my own home.

I am single because 99% of these women out here are retarded whores. They all believe in retarded feminist and sjw propaganda meanwhile disregarding it all and only look for breadwinners.

I can't stand them. I rather buy actual whores for a few grand a pop every month then date these bitches.

based leaf

God, she's beautiful

Sauce on the boy?

Attached: 1568416818403.jpg (1280x1121, 607K)

>30
>no family
>hates women / incel
>doesn't workout
Sounds like you got Jewed user.
California location?

I'm hoping Jesus returns to support me. When he does I'm going to get fucking drunk as fuck on Al beer and liqor because I am still a depressed nigger.

is that beebler?

Ale*

>apathy
This. Men are too sedated by video games and entertainment and weed to really care anything, really.

based nigger

genuinely what does this mean? Shes afraid someones going to stick it in her ass? I genuinely don't get what feminism has to do with this

>It barely pays me enough to get by
>It's a good job.
?????

Attached: 1477520326001.png (775x511, 534K)

The women are the problem, not men.

I am a fit man have no problem with women. You would understand if you actually dated these bitches how brain dead they are. I buy whores because its a simplier transaction than dealing with some broad who tries to move into your house after a month of dating because she fucks you.

And actually yes I live in Upland, CA

could be I don't know from Osmonds

Attached: 1455464069886.jpg (1080x810, 348K)

Who is paying all the tax that women want to spend on randomniggers?

Perhaps her fear is a manifestation of a subconscious desire.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>It's a good job. It barely pays me enough to get by

wut?

women generally pay less tax then men.
In fact women receive more government benefits than men. This is why they are all commies and hate freedom.

I travel all over USA and I porkchop every legal women under 25 years old I encounter.
Many wifeable women exist.
You're just not trying.
I've impregnated at least 7 women in the past month.
Step up your game "chad".

Because so many parents want their kids to go to college nowadays even though they just want to get a decent job early on and have a family.

27, millennial male, just now starting to see success. All women my age are mentally ill, baggaged roasties with a literal laundry list of demands. In return, they offer perpetual snarkiness, an inability to cook or clean, a pussy with 10-12 years of mileage and a lifetime of globohomo disinfo planted in their brains. Gee, who could resist?

Fuck 'em, I go after young and dumb zoomer girls. That's life ladies, shouldn't have ignored me all those years. Men age like wine, women age like milk.

Attached: 1568507697140.jpg (225x225, 7K)

you look 58

You marry them cunt.

Attached: 1568344817559.jpg (1297x865, 84K)

That's not me smart guy, more of a visual representation. I unironically drink those things, too.

>ivanka
>white

Attached: ivanka.jpg (493x750, 38K)

is ivanka slav?

Attached: ivanka-3.jpg (1332x1600, 378K)

>Millennial women don't want kids and have never wanted them
wrong
even the ultra feminists deep down want children

why

Why do they always abort when I impregnate them?

the job that i wanted to do has been infiltrated by illegals, so the pay is about half of what it was 30 years ago.

excuses

LOL, You know of any good happy ending massage parlors outside of montclair? Everytime I drive past holt I feel like I'm gonna get robbed.

They’re probably still 23

you don't give two shits about the white race do you pablo?

t. hector hernandez

23 is the oldest age I impregnate.
Are you suggesting I should raise this age higher?
34?
...you're probably right, women love coddling stray dogs, niggers, and retard babies.

Attached: margret-sanger.jpg (768x432, 17K)

I have a job, I just hate women

Jobs have been outsourced. Or given to h1bs. Read the news dipshit

Habit, self hatred, I suppose I don't even have a good reason at this point.

Caffeine is bad kids.

Because they know they need a man to raise them

she gets the kids car house dogs and half your check for 25 years after the divorce

Good for you

Women are a lost cause.

Dont get a divorce

Reminder that the average American woman is 5'3" and 170 lbs.

>The #1 complaint women have
Stopped reading here. Don't care.

the fucked up career market and the insanity of modern women is going to have serious ramifications.

I know so many normal well adjusted guys who have no choice but to work at grocery stores in their 30s and have never had women show them an ounce of interest because theyre "boring".

That sucks dude

34 here doing shitty freelance work but I have a wife and two kids and am happy with my lot.

Will eventually sell what I have in assets with my savings and move to the countryside.

We live in a time where working online is feasible and I wanna still be able to live off the land.

>A leaf without a sense of humor

Found the chink chank.

how fat is your wife?

>complaint women have
oh fuck, what is wrong with you?

Post more pics

100% virgin loser detected.

Are you suggesting I'm a loser or a virgin?
I bang, and I money.
You're dirt poor, probably a democrat, and projecting.

why aren't women supporting me?

would have banged her before the fake boobs

>larping
>being a nigger

There's just not enough jobs for everyone. No matter what country you're in. It's unfortunate but that's just how it is.

>don't give two shits about the white race
nobody does

yet everyone wants to live in a white country. makes u think

>marrying
marriage is a trap, and so are you

>makes u think
...that U don't know the difference between "race" and "country"

trips speak the truth, i think with the new generation of peoplebeing born as of now marriage will be a great prospect in 2050

What's wrong with Trump? Why does he let her daughter be such a whore??

how much are you being paid to shill?

Lord god i ask ye this, when will marriage be a great prospect for every man and women in this nation called america? 2020?

>anal integrity
She means she wants people to take her seriously when she talks out of her ass.

no U

>"race" and "country"

Attached: nation.png (964x288, 30K)

Lord god i ask ye this, when will marriage be a great prospect for every man and women in this nation called america? 2030?

>women initiate 80% of American divorces

Stop paying for sex dude. You may get disease and you also are giving your money to whores. Whores should just be left to rot, don’t feed the system.

Also not fapping or having sex increases your power

based

>he does it for free

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (398x241, 29K)

>Lord god i ask ye this, when will marriage be a great prospect for every man and women in this nation called america? 2040?

>well adjusted
>works at a grocery store in his 30s
wot

to degenerates

found the janitard

kek

It’s not the caffeine that will get you but the aspartame.

Viable husbands means you need to make over 100k per year. There are just not enough of those kind of jobs around.

That does it anons! the year 2040 is the year when marriage in america will be a great prospect for men and women, build yourself up until then!

no, they're not viable wives, this is on them

You get the point though. Nothing pays enough anymore because of automation, outsourcing, immigration, unions getting busted, women in the workforce etc.

>You'll never learn more than you will by asking a woman what she offers you. The answer is "nothing".
Being this autistic. For your sake I hope you're just a bored larp and didn't actually irl do said autism.

Because they go to (((college))). They (((move out))) of their parents' house at a young age and waste an insane amount of money on (((rent))). They're broke from college and rent. They're not even a virgin so a genuinely trad girl wouldn't even want them. So they have to settle for non-virgin thots to date. Then they break up, get new bf/gf, break up, repeat. Then they're 33 years old before they find a mediocre thot to marry and have 2 kids with.