Group of Blacks attack a liberal White guy

This is what happens when the system tells you lies that we are all equal and not to see differences between races. The lies and gaslighting by the (((plutocracts))) caused this

Attached: 1568418066140.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0JXTB1ODm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He relaxed, and was trained to do so since entering public school

Yep

Imagine if the races were reversed

Attached: lemon.png (668x374, 300K)

How do you know he’s liberal. Besides the fact that he relaxed around blacks.

Madness, rioting

Attached: 1568097113704.jpg (807x659, 37K)

It would be all over the world news and every people there would be facing every charge that vaguely applies

>How do you know he’s liberal.

I am just assuming. I can only imagine a liberal cuck doing that

Attached: 1568443403847.png (960x960, 1.04M)

Indeed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-01-27-56-1.png (540x693, 151K)

why'd he hit em with a fucking moonsault?

He was just sitting there relaxed.

Attached: ACD55560-7E95-443B-A5AB-E40261414D1E.jpg (393x382, 34K)

Find a video of whites doing this to a black.

There are thousands of sick of blacks doing this shit.

New ones every day.

WorldStar.

Watch out dawg, imma roll on dis cracka wit muh stolen bike

I don't have to imagine - in 1992 L.A. was burning because of Rodney King - and this beating makes his look like a game of touch-butt.

We don't need to, there was a "protest" in Tucson because two whites beat some nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-215712_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 690K)

Real life Redpill dispensed: 1.
User: injured
Cause: relaxed

>liberal
Toll paid

A liberal wouldn’t swat at them like he did

Checked ^^^

Evel K'negro on the bike.

Attached: america.jpg (950x1425, 682K)

lmao niggers will run from a mile away if they see a reason to punch or fight somebody...god I hate niggers. I wish our ancestors castrated/killed them like the arabs did so we didn't have so many here.

also does anybody have that michelle/melania meme where michelle is dressed like a slave and looks like melanias helper? I cant find it because Google likely purged it and I love that one.

Attached: trumps-obamas.jpg (2000x1333, 360K)

info?

did they ever talk to his wifes kid?

Imagine if whites actually stuck up for themselves instead of blaming the victim of anti-white attacks.
>well he was a liberal
>well she was a coalburner
>well they shouldn't have went to the ghetto
>well they shouldn't have relaxed
White people have no unity, they are consumed by selfishness and a don't rock the boat mentality. As long as they personally don't suffer they couldn't care less about what happens to their fellow whites.

Attached: 6cab66d9be7a4261aed53bef087c16aac9cfeb0cddab5085e303fd066dda5710.jpg (320x307, 16K)

Well if it IS a liberal or a coalburner getting killed it means one less traitor. Why interrupt your enemies when they are doing your work for you?

Imagine if the roles were reversed and everyone joined in

All they did was:
Soccer kick him like 127 times
Front-flip leg drop him
Used him as a human trampoline
Smashed a potted plant over his head
Stripped his clothes off
Whipped him with a belt buckle
And used his head as bike jump
BUT at least none of them thought of tossing him over the handrail 30 feet to his death, so that's pretty lucky.

gotta be pretty stupid to surround yourself with that many niggers anyway...he gets no sympathy from me

This.
I assume he was trying to buy drugs.

Its so funny how niggers fight. Every single one of them just nothing but skin and bones, need 15 people just to beat up a drunk homeless guy. Hilarious

if it where reversed....
literally there would be no problem a shwite have higher IQs and will not rob a random black guy because: the black man would not anyhting worth robbing, whites do not rob in mass, and blacks are rarely alone and are always with thier tribe

Please tell me those niggers actually got in trouble for doing all that.

they were arrested on the same day because they're stupid somalis who don't know that first world countries have CCTV.

No, he was drunk outside of a baseball stadium and the group of niggers were going around beating people and taking their phones, he was just one of their victims.

BTW, it occurred in Ilhan Omar's district.

This is why (((they))) don’t want us having guns. One dead nigger would’ve made the other 9 scatter like cockroaches.

>This is what happens when
you relax

>info?

(((Tim Poole))) doesnt know why its happening and wants more refugees let in
youtube.com/watch?v=G0JXTB1ODm8

Attached: tim poole jew.jpg (2000x1000, 211K)

he deserved it. exerting his white privilege to relax in front of the people on whose back this country was made great is insulting and, frankly, triggering

Attached: 1568483729048.jpg (415x600, 58K)

It's getting very close to the time when those races will be reversed.

>it's justified because the jews brainwashed them
THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO, user

Attached: 21e6d3dca1894cd2dd290f0abd030747.jpg (457x675, 132K)