Is Flo... dare I say it... /our girl/?

Is Flo... dare I say it... /our girl/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 7.59.35 PM.png (634x808, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QC_WvN7fOtE
youtu.be/WYS5NtRXlZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, don’t fuck up insurance rates

If you are a straight male you have a desire to sniff her brappers

Car insurance is a fucking scam why do I have to pay 200 a month for a 5000 dollar car when I've driven for 10 years with not one ticket and not one accident. Because (((they))) bribed the politicians to make it mandatory.

hope this bitch dies

>(((girl)))

nah

So when a nigger hits your parked car and totals it you won't be completely SOL retard.

Just cancel your policy you cuck
Cringe

i dont drive

When you do that, insurance companies notify the DMV and you get charged a daily fee for driving without insurance if you don't turn in your plates.

Only based people drive without an insurance. Everybody knows insurance is a Jewish weapon

I've paid over 20 thousand dollars into car insurance over my life. If some nigger hit my car I could have used the money I saved from not having insurance to buy a new car.

You live in a no fault state and are forced to pay for everyone else's accidents

Wholesome-seeming white woman. Unfortunatley seems like such a rarity these days. Damn weak white men, a lot of traitors, T.B.H.

19 A MONTH HERE WTF ARE YOU DOING WRONG FINANCING A $5K CAR

Thank you sweetie. So progressive. So correct. Because government decrees insurance is mandatory, naturally, all people will follow the regulations and purchase insurance for their vehicles. Conservatives simply can't understand common sense and logic.

In fact, in my State, the policy of mandatory liability insurance has been so effective in reducing the danger of uninsured or underinsured motorists on the roadway, the Legislature recently required all drivers to carry insurance against uninsured and underinsured motorists too. Double the insurance. Double the protection.

She’s getting kinda old. Too old for breeding. Nothing but Autism yolks from her

fuck off with this identity unsubstantiated slide shit

Yes 666

Attached: 09-SATANICTEMPLE-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 33K)

What if you or someone hits you and causes 50k+ in medical bills? How do you expect to pay that out of pocket? Fucking retard.

She has red hair and her name is Flo ...

Her head would look good on a stake.

NO
O
Progressive funds ((((on the media)))) one of the biggest semite propaganda programs on public radio.

Attached: 1566684830822.jpg (236x226, 11K)

Louisiana is the worst. Daytime TV is filled with Lawyers asking you to call when you're in an accident so they can sue insurance companies.

$200 is pretty normal here.

You're required by law to have a liability policy in some states.

She makes a half a million a year for those commercials.

maybe 15 years ago when she was fresh. used to think flo was hot as fuck back in the day

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=QC_WvN7fOtE

Attached: Flo-StephCourt-DUI.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

She's as hot as Melania, so yes.

Attached: bebestjpeg.jpg (700x700, 216K)

Attached: flo- stephanie_courteny.jpg (550x764, 55K)

would bone

Attached: woodbone.jpg (500x230, 17K)

>666 hand sign

Attached: netanyahu-satanic-hand-sign-666.gif (534x300, 92K)

I've had two cars crashed into three times by niggers without insurance. All three had suspended licenses. The one guy had warrants out and literally hopped out the window and ran away (in a grocery store parking lot).

Attached: 1237259425043.jpg (360x276, 25K)

I bang her during her flo if you namsayn

Ew.

>youtu.be/WYS5NtRXlZQ
No, the education connection girl is best. She's responsible for millions of dumb cunts going into debt for worthless degrees. Based.

Hi Ed!

I love flo

Old sperm causes autism. Also women who previously aborted children are more likely to have autistic babies.

>What if you or someone hits you and causes 50k+ in medical bills? How do you expect to pay that out of pocket? Fucking retard.

car insurance doesn't pay medical bills

but when your insurance sues (((they're))) insurance, that pays medical bills, goyim

Attached: kike.png (800x815, 584K)

this is Flo irl

Attached: flo.png (446x661, 331K)

thats what i was thinking lol

>jewish run insurance
>have to pay because of law
>deny the goyim
>funnel money to jewish hands

Is there a bigger scam?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN I THINK IM GOING TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Based.

Attached: 1545715637969.jpg (2000x1483, 1.74M)

Real flow is kinda fat and has to wear pancake makeup.

>Insurance for 5000$ car.
Never get insurance for anything that wouldn't ruin you or that you aren't forced to.
When your car is totalled, suck it up and buy a new one instead of fighting with the insurance Jews for the meager 1000$, they will finally pay you after having received 7000$ in premium over the years.

>implying niggers have any kind of insurance

Based!

I wish she had tits that nice.

I work at Progressive and I'm so sick of this bitch