Why didnt God wipe out the jews when they killed his son?

Attached: d6c4f3dcbf79154eccb04a767c5cb54c.jpg (750x998, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)
youtube.com/watch?v=J9qAqwIW704
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 3:7-13&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he doesn't exist

they've had one annihilation after another in the last 2000 years and also, this is not the kingdom of God - it's the realm of Satan. beware like a thief in the night....

It wasn't all Jews. If God was gonna do that he would've eradicated all gentiles too.

Why are you posting this picutre so that men can lust and commit sin?

Because hes not real.

This woman is lewd

Jow Forums tells me it was jews who did it. So which is it?

Attached: 76984.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

He did, the Jews we have now are all lizard people who assumed the role.

God (G_d) cursed the j*ws. All j*ws are cursed, just ask them.

religion is cope, but better christcuck than paganal

Jews did call for the crucifixion of Jesus. It wasn't ALL Jews, though.

They'll burn in hell.

this answer is True.
The jew is so stubborn and prideful that
it pays no mind to the pit that it is stepping in.

>We can’t expect God to do all the work

Attached: F5A0A8BE-694B-43E8-AEFD-37A6295E073B.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Im not worried that any man will lust or commit sin over that hag.

Attached: fml30.jpg (605x701, 105K)

Ok but were all obviously cursed with having to live with them on the same planet.

he gave them time to repent, then they were wiped out ever heard of Titus? ever heard of the Apocalypse Book? horrible things came down upon the heads of the jews...and the jews final nail was the murder of James

daddy like

God - in His mercy - wills that NONE perish, even jews. as a people, they are cursed, but individuals can be saved if they accept the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. but like most people, they are God haters and hate His Son, Jesus Christ. Choose this day whom you will serve.

Attached: nzBkpu6.gif (1200x675, 177K)

all jews are dead though, there are only khazars roleplaying as jews

Mommy!

this

because he does exist and always had idiots btw after the Murder of Christ Herod met a very untimely end very untimely en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)

On the appointed day Herod, wearing his royal robes, sat on his throne and delivered a public address to the people. 22 They shouted, “This is the voice of a god, not of a man.” 23 Immediately, because Herod did not give praise to God, an angel of the Lord struck him down, and he was eaten by worms and died

So a miracle happened and Herod who denied the miracle was finally accursed and given a terrible plague of worms eating him disease very rare

>god is merciful
>demands that his son be crucified
pick one

Courtesanannabel just so you know

none of that happened though.

god is a jew

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

Probably because he gave man free will and will judge us in death, not in life.

It's not hard to understand. Even if you don't believe in it.

because they didn't kill Jesus Christ

He has risen from the dead with the victory over death and hades.

then He, in turn, gave us authority over all the power of the enemy.

nice tats (not a typo). who do you serve? as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

btw, your title shows how little you know about the Lord God and His Son, Jesus Christ

fwiw get a KJV 1611 bible, ignore the notes in the margin, ask the Lord's Holy Spirit to help you interpret what you are reading and read it.

satan and his angels get cast into the lake of fire... (the last book in the bible - now you know why you always read the ending first!)

and if YOUR name is NOT written in the Lord's Book of Life... so are you.

Attached: 2Chronicles7-14-kjv.jpg (640x400, 375K)

Attached: 1567532144352.png (500x351, 100K)

He didn't demand it. Please do not talk about things you have no understanding of.

>i totally believe in souls
>even though i know about how brain damage changes a person's personality, habits, and preferences

>be god
>be all powerful
>son has to be tortured and die painfully
>has
>all powerful but son "has" to die painfully
either, he didn't have a choice and he's not all powerful, or he did have a choice and he's a cruel twisted fuck who wanted his son to be tortured to death.
that's all the options there are, user.

Jesus is the God of the OT and the NT. You would know this if you had actually read the bible.

great.
that doesn't solve the fork of god "having" to do anything.
either he had a choice and he's cruel, or he didn't and he's not all powerful.

What are you on about? God chose to shed his blood to pay for humanity's sins since he was the only one to have never sinned. And yes what I said does solve that since no one made God do anything. He chose to do it.

Exodus 3:14
>And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

John 5:46-47
>For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
>But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 8:58
>Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 1:1-3
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>The same was in the beginning with God.
>All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14
>And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus is God in the flesh.

i woke up during a weird dream - was running from the cops after a big thunderstorm took out power from the area, power came back, left and wound up in a weird parking lot with a bunch of baseball fields where different small leagues can play at once. old guy walks up and shows the place to me, he walks me in a big building and tells me its nice to have me, stranger and all, and he has a nice older lady seat me. i look around and its dim and has pedestal with microphone and almost looks like an auditorium. people start coming in - lots of families and quite a number of young adults who want to do other things. i get up, move to the steps on the side and sit down. the guy walks out and starts to speak about God and then he mentions taking a moment to ourselves, and everyone bows their heads. the lady motions to me with a smile its to pray. i kind of do, and after i do so, i make my way out of the place, finding out the guy who made the place is from poland and i wake up
what the fuck

Nope. Edomites.

Christogenea.org

>be god
>be all powerful
>choose to shed blood
>you don't have to because your all powerful though
sounds like a weirdo, if you ask me.
>Exodus 3:14
irrelevant
>John 5:46-47
irrelevant
>John 8:58
irrelevant
>John 1:14
irrelevant
>Jesus is God in the flesh.
also, irrelevant... possibly even more weird.
why, in the fuck, would you have to die a painful death if you didn't have to?
why choose to do such an idiotic thing if you were all powerful?
he could have just said:
"hey, you know what?"
"i'm god. i don't have to do anything that i don't want to."
"also, i'm all powerful; so... you guy's are saved now."
"all of you"
"wow, look at that! no torture or death was necessary. cool!"
"that's awesome because i love my son AND i love you guys."

there's no reason for god to "shed his blood". no need. and, frankly, i can't believe anyone would want such a thing.
what you really want is the salvation, and there just logically isn't a reason you need one to get the other.
UNLESS, you do need one to get the other... in which case god wouldn't be all powerful.

DEM MILKERS THO
DAT HANG
DAT DROOP
BIG OL TIDDDAYYS

Attached: milk truck.jpg (439x363, 127K)

Because one was needed to atone for the sins of all men, past and future.
The Atonement is vital to the restoration. No restoration, no salvation.
You can protest like Riddick "no, not for me!" all you like, even recite atheist talking points all you like, brother.
But the Atonement is a fact.

Attached: plan-of-salvation-1103409-print.jpg (1252x1200, 535K)

Because the first christians were all jewish and they brought their subversive religion to Europe to destroy our beliefs and turn us into emasculated shadows.

Attached: Acts.jpg (881x214, 25K)

Believing in yeshua is the most jewish thing you can do.

Attached: 42313217_150288545908836_6414674106301546496_n.jpg (960x866, 82K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1098x610, 101K)

kikes love jewsus

Attached: Capture5641.jpg (673x642, 110K)

Jesus was a schizo kike, he was no more important than you or I.

I mean, why wouldn't you want free money from mentally retarded slaves?

Attached: Mod4.png (1736x828, 1.21M)

He did. These are not Jews. They are Ottoman Khazarians, whom you might recall from such History lectures as, "The Hazards, whom settled in Turkey", or "Dammit, these aren't real Jews!"

There are three different Herods in the bible.

>Why didnt God wipe out the jews when they killed his son?
God has wiped out the Jews.
First Jewish Revolt (66-74)
-Siege/destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple (as prophecized by Christ)
-Siege of Masada
Josephus (who was there at the time of the war) recounts that over 1M civiliand dead. 100 000 enslaved.

(((God)))

Attached: 1563375642671.jpg (498x486, 49K)

>mention the soul
>but discuss the body

Because it's a work of fiction written by Jews. All works created by men are autobiographical. This one especially. The idea is that you ought to have forgiveness, even though those you have been forgiving have been violating the law of their hosts and subverting it to their advantage.

Attached: Jewish Roots.png (1187x1400, 1.73M)

You're a stupid faggot fuck. A soul isn't exclusive to a body for it's lifespan. The soul can leave the body when it feels it can no longer benefit from occupying that particular form for any reason including severe injury or the body is beyond salvation.

He broke their temple which lead to a Christian uprising that lasted some 200 years.
Anyway, pic more interesting than thread. 8/10 shitpost

Murder of James?

>Claims to have given man free will
>Claims to know everything
>Even knows things before they happen
>Man cannot see the outcome of his actions due to a lack of knowledge.
Free will is circumstantial unless you're all knowing.

Attached: 1567632939546.png (640x639, 501K)

Sorry George Carlin but your understanding is flawed. You view death and pain as the end. Christ willingly died and was ressurected so we might find the second life through His sacrifice. They didn't drag Him kicking and screaming to the cross, He carried it willingly.
Peter and the Devil both tried to tempt Him away from it, the Devil by promising the give Him all the kingdoms of the world if He glorified the devil. Peter by disagreeing that Christ be delivered to the jews. It gets lost in some of western Christianity, but it wasn't some contractual, legalistic obligation that He die, it was a willing sacrifice for the forgiveness of our sins. He bore a burden none of us can.

Attached: IMG_20180318_004723_980.jpg (2338x2338, 1.78M)

Fucking meme.

the wages of sin is death brainlet. God is a bro for taking on the debt on behalf of all of humanity so we don't all have to be yeeted into hell when we die. and we would HAVE to be cuz those are the rules son. it's the system God created. if Jesus didn't sacrifice himself there would be no point to anything and we'd all just be destroyed no matter what we did or how good of a life we lived. try not to be a retard

More people daily sacrifice themselves in ways that actually impact your personal life than a Jewish mythology ever has.

He came to die on the cross.
He knows the end from the beginning.
That End draws closer.

Attached: image.jpg (1826x2048, 766K)

Neither do you, robot.

Sorry you're so unhappy user.

niggers don't appreciate anything freely given to them. They only appreciate things that they earn, hell most can't even do that.
>You nigger.

He responded dumb ass. The voice of (((god))) has been silent since the inception of this religion. The silence speaks louder than you.

A man typed that post just as much as a man made your Jewish fanfic. Meme Machine.

Attached: (((Meme))).jpg (466x473, 70K)

I'm sorry that you're a Meme Machine.

Attached: MM.jpg (1280x971, 279K)

Please stop posting this baptist garbage. Salvation isn't a magic spell. God asks that we repent from our sin and strive throughout our lives to continue to repent. It's not as simple as calling Him your buddy and you're good for enternity. That's a modern opinion that's based on nothing but the lack of spiritual depth and total laziness of modern people.

Our fallen state demands sacrifice for our sins. We have nothing we can give that can pay that debt. Jesus died for all.

>The voice of (((god))) has been silent since the inception of this religion.
Stupid kike, the voice of God is in all music, through the sounds and movements of HIS creation.
>Music is the carrier wave of reality.

>Stupid ape brain thinks he has it all figured out surrounded by a hurricane of mysterious forces he was never meant to understand..
Shit I bet your Cain brain didn't thin, about the Aramco IPO that was going to happen in a few days, and how the Saudi Arabian oil field attacks are going to fuck that over.

>You are an ant looking up at humans thinking you understand what they are doing and their motivations.

Pathetic.

Attached: Illuminati-Card-Game-002.png (482x333, 100K)

>The voice of (((god))) has been silent since the inception of this religion.
So you're just uninformed. You should read the lives of the saints, user. Especially the contemporary ones. Fr. Roman Braga, St. Gabriel Urgebadze, St. Paisios, Elder Ephraim.

this thread as gone (Jewish) The Prophecy said there would be a person born to challenge and take the seat of the king of the Jews. if you got that that meant he was Jewish your retarded. Your still stuck in the slaughter pits of the newborns by the king.

Attached: okmijnji9898.jpg (633x120, 24K)

Correct. It means a death and continual dying unto the world for God's sake and in appreciation for what he has bestowed upon us.

I'm sorry you're caught in such a great delusion that you don't use your god given eyes to see whose creating the music.

>Fanfics derivative of a Jewish fanfic made by men whose livelihood depends on other people's money.

Na Ya Tool.

Attached: (((god))).jpg (1869x861, 436K)

'not completely Jewish'

Attached: wawawawlubdub.jpg (569x360, 79K)

>mercifully smite former chosen people and be done with it
gay
>burn down their temple, orchestrate several millenia of continuing exiles, discrimination, genocide and other endless suffering for his extra special former chosen people
Yahweh can be based sometimes

Sounds like a psychopath claiming things so that you do what he wants. I'd kill a man like that.

Attached: Funny how his face is always changing.jpg (630x505, 46K)

>Why did a Jewish god not whipe away the Jewish people

Gee I dunno

Attached: 1568500555044.jpg (450x299, 23K)

Because it's all a LARP patched together by jews from other religions around their shithole countr. Nice tits.

>user dies in the future.
Much based.

Attached: ◙.png (640x360, 501K)

They fucked up by attacking the US a year too soon. Had they waited Hitler would've won.

told you faggots it was about the rule of king herod the king of the jews losing power and how people hated the jews.

Because God is a sadistic, narcissistic psychopath. Or He isn't actually real.

Either way.

well that is a sign of intelligence...

>Jewish rabbi who preached only to Jews and stayed away from non-Jews and called non-Jews dogs definitely came to save non-Jews and not Jews, according to a Jewish Sanhedrin agent who wasn't there for anything that happened to aforementioned rabbi
(((Christianity))) in a nutshell.

Hell was once just the Absence of God.
>youtube.com/watch?v=J9qAqwIW704
You think Satan and atheism is your salvation, but you will only taste ashes for eternity.
>see you in Hell, I have work to do down there. At least I know God is real.

Attached: fireburns.png (600x376, 382K)

That's because the cosmos didn't start with the Jews. There's more to this story. Something only the top ones know about and it will come for them when the time comes. It is inevitable

Depends entirely on your view of the world. I see a sea of people struggling through life, continually hurting themselves and eachother through series upon series of bad choices. They all scramble to horde as much crap as they can, seeking out as much distraction from reality as they can, knowingly appointing liars, thieves, and killers to rule over them. This goes on until they die, unable to take a single piece of the garbage they spent their entire life scrambling for with them.
If you love this world, it would make sense that you hate God.

Attached: 522BB6C9-3C37-4D8D-8719-11DA614931CE.jpg (216x250, 6K)

And the triggers within the mind of user cause him to vomit up words to the defense of a Jewish fanfic.

Attached: lulz.jpg (610x565, 33K)

The concept of God in their heads is the one found in these Abrahamic root religions. You'd do well to keep that in mind. Just like how a smoker can reach 100 smoking everyday of his life, countless others die at half that age to reasons related to their smoking.

The bible is a mind virus and nothing more. IT IS the wolf in sheep's clothing. IT IS the white horse.

Attached: 1565277264858.png (961x1912, 182K)

Because he doesn't exist

There are over 130 accepted definitions of God over the last 7000 years. My beer is God by some religions its like a bio pool of organisms some scientists still say we evolved from.

well he did wipe the earth clean of human life with a flood due to pharisee degeneracy, and then he literally nuked sodom and gomorrah which were both pharisee degenerate shitholes. then i he figured if he keeps killing these roaches he'd fill hell up faster than planned. so he cursed them when they got his son killed. 109+ and counting.

it started with our sun and our moon
the sun tells the story of jesus every year and he showed up in human form
the sun is the man and the moon is the woman
jews pass down through the woman thats only the beginning of thier inversion of everything good

lmao God is a forced meme

GIV MILKIES NOW MUMMIES! user WANT MILKIES NOOOOOOOOOOW!

Attached: giv jewbies.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

This God you speak of made many babies to suffer and die through no fault of their own.

Pure, unadulterated evil, and nothing else, would do such a thing. God is worse than Dyncorp, the Clintons, and J. Epstein together. Way, way worse since He made them knowing what they would do to innocent children crying out to God to save them.

Or, He doesn't exist. Personally, I prefer the former since it excuses me of all potential guilt for any evil deeds I have ever done. No matter how horrible is the thing I do, God has personally, intentionally, knowing full well the agony and suffering He would cause, done worse.

>biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 3:7-13&version=KJV
>9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>Look at me
Look at me.
>I'm the Jew now.

Attached: these jews I know.jpg (1024x672, 201K)