Faggot here. Is there any point in finding my faith again? I've slept with a several men and women outside of marriage...

Faggot here. Is there any point in finding my faith again? I've slept with a several men and women outside of marriage, had plenty of substance issues, and haven't had any faith since I was a child. My father passed recently and I want to get out of my life and find faith again. It's difficult as I feel that my sins and lack of faith aren't forgivable though.

Attached: D020O50XQAAq_9n.jpg (810x578, 81K)

>Faggot here
throw yourself off a roof

Attached: agent johnny huwhite19.jpg (500x708, 80K)

Don't really want to. No longer with a man and either going to live my life celibate or with women.

ironic coming from a greek

unplug from this website. your phone. any television. spend time alone in thought just you and God. allow the word of the Lord to speak to you without any distraction. thank me in a prayer later. please try this.

Unfortunately I need my phone for work and college. Avoiding social media and Jow Forums is certainly something I could (and should do).

use it for important and productive things only. the rest, resist the temptation and i do wish you well. it's not the acts you've committed, it's what's in your heart wherein your faith is challenged.

is it gay if a girl pegs me? I don't like dudes but i wanna get my bum buggered

I don't think so, but I'm literally a faggot so I'm not sure what my opinion is worth.

Learn about the JQ, and see why others benefit from your own degeneracy. You're responsible for your own actions, but external factors have pushed you into it as well.

Break free from the kike chains and come back to Jesus, user.

Attached: shapiro.jpg (222x250, 7K)

I don't particularly care about Jews. Not a fan of Israel though. And I live in a small town, I didn't know any Jews until well after I first liked a man.

>Is there any point in finding my faith again?

This isn't the place for a personal blog post faggot.
try Jow Forums or /soc/, but take this shit posting elsewhere.
sage goes in the options field

Attached: (you).gif (320x180, 1.51M)

>asking help from these shits

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-210113_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 761K)

One day you'll realize that the Jews use gays as pawns to destabilize and destroy countries and traditional values. Homosexuality wasn't even viewed as a negative thing until the Jews pushed their religions on the pagans of Europe.

kys

kys

Fascists with their homosexuality! HAHAHHAHAH

I'm very curious what the fuck you're trying to say. To avoid homosexuality, but that homosexuality isn't negative. What? And I'm no pagan

CHRISTKIKES MAKING DISHONEST THREADS AGAIN

Attached: 1568500774063.png (1094x698, 1.14M)

Hardened veterans of life make better instructors than fresh recruits. Don't have to be perfect. Try to be better. Good luck human.

>hurr durr people that disagree with me are all larpers

Attached: 20190914_211054.jpg (2160x2160, 1.08M)

Christianity sounds like the perfect match for you.

If you are sincere, you may trust in the Truth that Jesus forgives all who trust in Him.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 423K)

Confused kid
Liberalism
Accept
You

Thanks? Was raised protestant but they're generally a bunch of unprincipled shits, aside from some baptists.

Honestly of any political group liberals are the fucking worst.

Everything is forgivable. Do you think your sin is so great that even God can't forgive it? That's pride. Get over yourself. God would love to get to know you again.

Attached: image.jpg (500x665, 76K)

1 John 1:9 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

There is no sin you can commit that can't be forgiven if you seek/trust in Christ

Attached: 1538317928049.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Well, son, it sounds like you have a problem, but it's not something that a length of rope can't fix.

Attached: neckyourself.jpg (224x225, 4K)

God's forgiveness is limitless.

Attached: BE5FD7CD-7D28-435D-8A65-D026EC0FDCC2.png (1148x1536, 1.82M)

Faith doesn't sound like it's for you, you don't sound like you could commit to a religious lifestyle
Try talking to some local priests or read the Saints' works if you feel you want to try.
Most priest won't give too much thought to a gay druggie, no offense

Christ will forgive you, repent, go and SIN NO MORE, personally i would rather see you shot.

>It's difficult as I feel that my sins and lack of faith aren't forgivable though.

Are you fucking retarded? That's the whole point of Jesus you stupid asshole.

You don't need a sky daddy to stop being a faggot.

Thats where a lot of people struggle, Bible says any sin except denying God (ie. now faith PERIOD) is forgivable, no matter what it is, or how awful.

Also Jesus said that even if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, that that is enough to get into heaven.

Bless you user, I pray for you.

Thats where a lot of people struggle, Bible says any sin except denying God (ie. now faith PERIOD) is forgivable, no matter what it is, or how awful.

Also Jesus said that even if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, that that is enough to get into heaven.

Bless you, I pray for you.

Which is why I'm on here. I'm sure priests have better things to do than be dealing with people like me. Pardon my ignorance, but saint's works?

Yes, you will be forgiven if you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, and dedicate your life in service to Him. Also, you must give up your homosexual lifestyle since it denies life.

I don't know that I ever want children. I haven't slept with anybody in almost 6 months, for what it's worth.

God has the power to forgive all your sins, but you won't be able to fool him, you have to be sincerely repentant and comit to change, the greater the sin the deeper must be your commitment, but don't be afraid to try and let the faith grow in you. Pray repeatedly asking for faith. I used to be a degenerates that shoved dildos in my ass and was thinking about starting to do gay sex. But as soon as I got a rectal prolapse I realised how I was lied about the safety of this path. I did no fap for years and saw my desire for women return and the gay feelings vanish. There are many people that left that world. You were never "born this way".

You know what to do.

Attached: twink gets roofied.jpg (800x445, 103K)