Will Trump Win In 2020?

Attached: trump.jpg (683x1024, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI
youtu.be/Hc54gFmBANY
businessinsider.com/six-democrats-beat-trump-if-election-held-today-new-poll-2019-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh and btw

Attached: blormph.png (794x1124, 307K)

Why you asking me?

100% yes without any doubts desu

No Hillary to get us railed up and stand behind
No "Lock Her Up"
No BerniBros voting for Trump to stick it to Hillary
No Independents support
No moderate Republicans support

It's a one term president who always stayed under 50% approval. It was fun ride tho.

>Economy is #1 factor in single term presidencies.
True, the markets bounced back, but these are measures that Zognald agreed to, such as suspending certain tariffs until after the Chinese holiday, or pretending to want to talk peace with Iran, or lying about the Chinese calling to beg for trade war mercy.

>Zognald's economy is headed for bubble burst. Treasury Bonds, which represent the stable value of the current market, have had their value curves invert too often.
>T Bonds values inverting cannot be a mistake: we are headed for recession.
>This recession is the direct result of Trump's amateur statesmanship, and his reliance on outdated economic concepts.
>As the reality hits home, the under 40% approval he has NOW, will fall to low 30's.
>A Presidency with these numbers is in real trouble.

Yes. The DNC nominee with be an establishment candidate again. It will be someone with a lot of history that trump will attack. The democrats will go back and repeat rhetoric about racism that didn't work the last time. Republicans will vote trump, the center will vote trump because of sjws and democrats will vote trump because of the bullshit the DNC is still doing.
trump will win in 2020

Trump will win in both 2020 and 2024

No.
His numbers are too low.
He obviously doesn't know a thing about HOW to do this job, and the globe is suffering because of it.

His numbers are behind in every poll, among Republicans who voted he has fallen, and among the general population, the majority of polls hold him right at 39%.
This president is not through.....sinking more deeply in the polls. But, the odds of Trumpshills facing facts are less than his approval, and from what I see lately, Trumpshills know TROLLING. But, Political Science is too difficult to understand.
>Muh, polls
Yeah, on Jow Forums we pointed out the liar Nate Silver is, and warned you that on Quora, for example, what amounted to a conspiracy between Kike Journalists and Kike Fake Statisticians was being created. And, we warned Clinton voters just like we are warning Trump voters: the numbers that Silver pushed poisoned the wells.

The current poll figures regarding Trump are correct. This is because the narrow margin that beat Clinton consisted of Rust Belt workers. And, their jobs have been sacrificed to the ignorance of this Presidency, and it's interminable "trade war".

>Market numbers indicate a bust.
A Presidency with a bad economy is the ONE, unifying factor in all four non death related single term presidencies of this century.

>Foreign Policy
His hijacking of the American machinery to suck kike cock is a freaking shameful thing. He should do that in his own room, at night, and not in front of the whole world! Little kids go on Twitter ffs!

No. He loses. Hate it or love it: I've been doing this a long time, and his loss is what I see, whether or not I like that.

But, I really don't because the problems caused by Kikery unbridled still stir to the misery of all whom inhabit this world.

yep
easily

Have you seen the Leftists trying to run against him? They're far worst.

He will win if he can go on cruise control the last few weeks. There is always a danger that he impulsively spergs out on Twitter.

Yeah probably, leftists whine about le ebil nazi president, but America is actually doing great, so I think fence sitters will go for Trump, no reason not to

Landslide.

probably, Americans are fucking retarded.

every single state except california

this

No, unless Warren wins the primary. Apparently Buttieg is unpopular too, but I don't know too much about him.

Literally no one who voted for Trump will vote for a Democrat instead. His voter retention will be 100%.

This time, they'll try to dispute the outcome like the 2000 election in Florida. This is guaranteed.

That's not true. I only voted Trump because Hillary is Satan. If any of the progressives, other than Warren, wins, I'll vote for them. I'll not vote for more neo-liberal neo-cons though.

>Cancelled the Iran deal.
>Gives billions of dollars worth of arms to Saudi immediately - 'great deal!'
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>Withholds PA funding.
>Thirty. Eight. Billion. All for Israel.
>Fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
>Withdraws from the UNHRC because they were mean to Israel.
>marries his daughter to the wealthy Kushner family (i.e. joins the Trump and Kushner families together)
>lets a jewish supremacist Chabbad Lubavitch cult not only into his family but his White House
>Has a jewish princess daughter who counsels him on foreign policy.
>Best friends with Netanyahu
>Netanyahu regularly sleeps in Drumpf's son-in-law's childhood bed on his visits to the US
>Escalates in Syria, actively attacking the Syrian military and killing hundreds of Russians
>Getting ready to stage a third false flag gas attack in two years and get ready for the big invasion of Syria
>more sanctions on Iran
>more sanctions on Russia
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>under Drump's presidency South Carolina makes it illegal to criticise Israel
>under Drump's presidency a New York judge (with rumoured ties to Trump) declares that Iran did 9/11
>and the creme de la creme...the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'....hehehehehe

Attached: 1510552914411.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

They are going to sue to overturn the results in the national popular vote states. Like Colorado. Colorado will vote blue team, but Trump will win popular vote, so they will want to change the rules again, to try and create an electoral vote victory.

They will be completely shameless about it as well.

Absolutely.

And NJ unless there's a Warren/Sanders ticket

Show flag you kike

Compare Trump from 4 years ago to Trump now.
Shit's been rough on him.

Attached: d8g8j-dvuaab.jpg (580x1126, 145K)

Of course.

Hopefully not. He's been a pressure release valve for White America while not actually helping our demographics in any way. Once he's gone the right might start to get angry again.

That would be amazing. Rolling for this scenario.

Trump voters don't require any of those things. We see degeneracy. We vote against it. Simple as.

Based.

>Will Trump Win In 2020?
absolutely
and again in 2024

Not true I voted for Trump but if Yang (or Gabbard) gets the nomination I'll vote Dem. If Yang doesn't run I just won't vote.

Trump sucking kosher cock in the oval office is degeneracy.

Democrats have yet to put forward a good candidate.
>inb4 muh sanders
>muh yang
Go dilate and 40% urself.

No

He only won because the left were so damn smug that many stayed home

Attached: IMG_0411.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

there are no democrats who can beat him. wins by a large margin.

Attached: 68320810_868859926818941_8780579514435502080_n.jpg (720x646, 44K)

So you'll vote for that Kike Sanders? You're a kike lover just like Trump

Trump didnt give $38 billion to Israel. It was Obama who secured it. Dont ve disingenuous
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI

Attached: acef1553-b1b0-41b9-b379-74622974372e.jpg (205x150, 7K)

maybe.

due to the electoral college the majority can vote against him and he can still win.

Attached: 1565691909381.png (1080x646, 147K)

That fag posts the same cut n paste pasta every damn thread. Changes meme flag like we dont know it's the same fag over and over again

Two anti white candidates. Fuck your $1000 taxed at 90% faggot

I believe he will win.

Check em and see if it's true.

Trump is even more anti-White than Yang. Yang talks about White men losing their jobs it immigration and automation. Trump has NEVER mentioned White people. Not once!

Yes

Attached: IMG_2472.jpg (408x272, 37K)

Doesn't matter. Trump already lost Texas for the GOP for good by cucking on immigration.

The federal government is now irrelevant. Civil war is inevitable. No sense in worrying about the feds anymore. Figure out how you're going to kill off all the liberals, because that is the only chance of survival that you have.

>No BerniBros voting for Trump to stick it to Hillary
No, but we'll have YangGangers voting for Trump to stick it to whoever the Dem nom is.

I wasnt defending Trump. Trumo defends minorities more than white people. Yang made same tweets about white males just like Tulsi

Yes, but only because Democrats never learned their lesson

as Q spoke, about pizza and comets, ping pong, Podesta, Anthony Weiner, Prince Andrew, we must never stop the search for Epstein JUSTICE youtu.be/Hc54gFmBANY

Oh, I absolutely want to see national popular vote interstate compact states hoist by their own petard. California and New York forced to send electors for Trump when the constituency voted Democrat will be glorious.

Of course.

>JEWS JEWS JEWS
Oh whatever.

>Will Trump Win In 2020?
Easily. Who's going to beat him, Biden? No one has a chance.

I wonder if they started dilating yet

Absolutely the only half way electable cat was Biden and he is coming off like befuddled old fool.

businessinsider.com/six-democrats-beat-trump-if-election-held-today-new-poll-2019-6
>The current poll figures regarding trump are correct
Am I supposed to believe that Creepy Uncle Joe will beat Trump by 13 points?
>No but we're right this time

for better and for worse.
fucking Reagan 2.0.

Well he didnt accomplish those last things despite having complete control of the government for 2 years. He has enriched Russia, Israel, Norks and protected pedophiles like epstein. When is Mexico gonna cut us a check for the wall again?

>Fuck your $1000 taxed at 90% faggot

Attached: 1534803314085.jpg (306x306, 20K)

You better fucking believe it!
esp if the demons at the dnc pick that toothless ghoul!

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 77K)