Time to drive electric

This crap will never end until we stop giving them American dollars to kill themselves (and us) with. It's time to drive electric.

I guess we'll have to build thorium reactors and hope to God the republicans don't "deregulate" it like they did BPs oil rigs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 9.24.07 PM.png (760x396, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4kf5T7ihs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glad Saud is getting what they deserve, fuck 'em

this thread sponsored by TESLA.

Good day for Tesla and Elon Musk tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4kf5T7ihs

But Saudi Arabian output is only 17% of global output.

That means we'll an 8% drop in production. Not the end of the world, the slack will compensated for in a month.

Attached: great_mother_of_darkness_take_me_away.jpg (496x611, 74K)

The aramco refinery will be back to 100% production in days. Does anyone know how to read?

Electric cars are a meme. Cars in general are a meme. We weren't meant to build cities the way they presently exist. Urban sprawl necessitating every individual has their own personal vehicle is an absurd resource sink.

Duct tape artists are already duct-taping scattered pieces of metal back together in the bomb's craters. OSHA has already been called for multiple health hazards related to the bomb's ionizing radiation and leftover heat.

Attached: lemon_grab_unacceptable.png (822x658, 262K)

Wew lad, cant wait to get EMF cancer instead of fossil fuel cancer!

>The aramco refinery will be back to 100% production in days.

And then something else will explode, and sooner or later American troops will be killing ten-year-old potential terrorists somewhere and the cycle will continue again.

Attached: Baker Electric.jpg (867x1223, 210K)

almost every part of an electric car requires oil to make.

You think switching to electric anything will have any sort of impact on the kike lust for war profits and their aspirations for greater israel?

Ethanol, methanol, propanol, biodiesel, vehicular gasses, hydrogen (for heavy vehicles), a massive boost in overall energy efficiency, buying oil from countries out of the Middle East and destroying the OPEC cartel, synthetic fuels,...
There are dozens of alternatives ignored by the local shabbos goys.

A few Mossad Counter attacks on targets in Iran and Saudi Arabia would kick off world war 3 with a flourish.

Just saying.

Attached: sloppy_job_mossad.jpg (777x767, 284K)

>thorium reactors

Attached: Thorium.jpg (900x4000, 695K)

We will always use oil for things dont be obtuse. Hes talking about ENERGY.

Do you know how much oil is burned just shipping that stuff around?

>almost every part of an electric car requires oil to make.

How much oil? One tank? Two? For the lifetime of the car?

No one is saying zero oil. But cutting demand to just what we can drill without getting people killed will be a huge step forward. And total cost of ownership for electric cars is already cheaper than gas. Far fewer repairs and downtime. Electricity is much cheaper than gas. And battery technology is improving very quickly. (lithium may be irrelevant in 10 years.)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 10.04.36 PM.png (714x405, 117K)

fuck chinese battery ingredients!

37 grand for a fucking golf cart with airbags, oh hell I gots to gets me one like yesterday !
I dont think so.

I’m never going to stop driving my truck faggot. have fun driving your cuckmobile

I believe that electric cars are more reliable and since they can run on solar etc, better for energy independence. I'll get one when I can.
But anyone who tries banning gas cars is the devil and should be dipped in ants.

It's the battery and gay tech, a modern version of this with a 500cc gasoline generator and a tiny battery or supercapacitor would be cheap as fuck, fast and extremely reliable.

>Ethanol, methanol, propanol, biodiesel, vehicular gasses, hydrogen (for heavy vehicles),

We don't have enough of that stuff to replace _all_ the petroleum we use. But it will help, especially for non-transportation uses.

> a massive boost in overall energy efficiency,

This has been our primary strategy for the last century. Large improvements are far less likely here then for battery chemistry.

> buying oil from countries out of the Middle East

This won't work at all because of how commodities work. If America buys more non-ME oil, what will everyone else use? They will have to buy oil that we didn't buy, and nothing will be accomplished.

and destroying the OPEC cartel,

James Bond is not an energy strategy.

synthetic fuels,...

If it works, great, but until it starts flowing, I wouldn't depend on it.

> fuck chinese battery ingredients!

Get it from South America then.

Learn to read.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-2.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Fuck cats. Fucking traitor faggots.

Or we could, you know, achieve energy independence and stop listening to OPEC shills whining about climate change in white countries only

Fuel cells are way better than your meme vehicles

We are sitting on humongous amounts of oil and Natural gas. ever heard of fracking ? Fuck off, you teslafag hippie.

Fucked in the head, you are very.

Tesla semi trucks? If you didn't have Jewish money hierarchy cock tickling your tonsils, you might be able to see beyond the shortcomings of your intellect. The hue has the right concept. If people started to produce their own energy, that'd hurt your income stream. Good. It's about time people like you fell by the wayside.

You need to produce most of the energy sources I mentioned using crops, algae, nuclear, hydropower or other primary energy source.
Efficiency is barely the same since the late 60's.
Boycotting sandniggers will force them to stop being gay and lower prices (if it wasn't a cartel).
> gets triggered after I mentioned about OPEC, got triggered after I wrote about the sandnigger boycott
OK, you are a jew.

Batteries are expensive, slow to recharge, short lived and have low energy density. Progress has been extremely slow too.

You're both slobbering on the same scrotum. A ball for each of you. It's almost like you're bragging about it at this point.

>Or we could, you know, achieve energy independence

American energy means american jobs. We will never run out of wind and sun.

>and stop listening to OPEC shills whining about climate change

Why would OPEC want us to use less oil?

> in white countries only

You mean in the countries that use lots of oil? I'm sure cutting emissions from Zimbabwe will help. ::Eyeroll::

Nah m8

Attached: [laughs in rotary].jpg (502x600, 280K)

It doesn't make financial sense for me to switch cars while the current one I'm driving is very reliable.

> Stop giving billions of $$ a year to people who want to kill us? Must be a jewish conspiracy!

Ug.

Attached: Conservatives will believe anything.jpg (800x600, 48K)

Wind and sun is shit (hydropower works flawlessly), but better designs could give a significant amount of energy instead of being a meme (panels suck, the current turbines are crap). If each house or neighborhood had a fine tuned installation of wind, solar or microhydro according to the potential of the place, it could be worth it.
Excess noise, heat, artificial wind, organic matter,... also can be viable energy sources.

If Quebec is not pushing electric cars at all, then it's a meme.

Attached: Green.jpg (498x900, 183K)

Progress was stalled in 2008 when the CEO of Chevrolet backed out of the A123 contract to supply the Spark, Volt, etc with lithium ion nanophosphate batteries. Tesla, and their 1990s battery technology burst onto the scene shortly there following. What a (((coincidence))). Humanity would be overrun with lithium air production facilities right now if liberal dumbfucks weren't so gape mouthed over shiny self parking garbage. I agree. Tesla was the equivalent of setting back technology decades, in favor of more materialistic consumer idiocy.

>It doesn't make financial sense for me to switch cars while the current one I'm driving is very reliable.

No one is saying that, and no one wants to ban gas cars. Just stop using tax dollars and American's lives to subsidize oil, and let the free market do the rest.

Attached: This is capitalsim.jpg (500x500, 74K)

>the US needs to stop relying on Middle East oil and become energy independent
>now the US is energy independent, we need to stop our use of oil and go electric

Attached: 0535750E-729C-48FF-9205-C40AD1E99104.jpg (682x768, 149K)

This.

India and China, you numbnutted shill cunt.

Attached: 1530675561050.jpg (479x434, 114K)

Natural gas, propanol, methanol, ethanol (sort of), synthetic gasoline,... can be used in current cars with some fine tuning.
You could even have kits with in-wheel motors (or some other easily installable tech) to switch your cars to a electric or series hybrid drivetrain while dumping most of the mechanical parts of your car.

Alright genius. How are you planning on producing enough electricity to meet the demand for a country the size of the US to run a majority on electric power? What infrastructure are you going to build to meet the output demands and what assurances are you going to create to insure a blackout doesn’t halt a city from functioning.

4th generation nuclear or other more esoteric tech (Thorium,...) is the only real option along hydropower.

I wonder if coal liquefaction will become a profitable interim industry due to rising oil prices and falling coal demand

There are better options, but energy production needs to be personal. Electric grids and utility monopolies are the problem. They'll never be a solution.

electric is worse for the environment though

*Electric GRIDS are worse for the environment, though.

What kind of viable decentralized options exist? Besides usual electric generators (gasoline, diesel, propane,...) and what I mentioned in:

>We weren't meant to build cities the way they presently exist.
While I agree with the essence of your post, this statement is retarded. Pray tell, what are we "meant" to do? Anyway, I would wholeheartedly support the banning of private non commercial motor vehicles on public roadways. Electric or otherwise.

Your ethanol production education would serve you better if your focus was on cellulosic ethanol derivatives. Novazymes is a good place to start. People who like to think they understand ethanol production constantly consume media talking points about pre-Novazymes technology in regards to production. In reality, humanity could produce all of the energy we use currently on grass clippings and stalk waste from food production. That said, you might then ask "where does the heat come from?" Cavitation systems. Think implosions, not explosions. Have a good "1"... my friend.

I didn't claim to know shit. But centralized energy production and Middle Age style energy sources (coal, oil and friends) are one of the most kosher aspects of this civilization.

You know more than most. Having a "good" understanding of modern energy production is a hindrance to progress in the field. Those who listen to (((energy grid))) dogma philosophy are hurting themselves. I don't think you are doing that, but some of your thoughts reflect that strategy. Just trying to help steer you in the right direction, my friend. Have a good "1"...

To be fair, the US isn't really giving them money. It's Europe and Asia who buy their oil. The best outcome is to let them kill each other and force them to buy US oil.