China builds the most extensive high speed rail network in the world, reaching every corner of the country

>China builds the most extensive high speed rail network in the world, reaching every corner of the country
>America can't even build a track between San Francisco and Los Angeles

Why is America's infrastructure so shitty? Wouldn't it be more accurate to call China a developed country and America underdeveloped?

Attached: 16479340_303.jpg (700x394, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5664043/Shanghai-building-collapse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E
youtube.com/watch?v=4WxZpVGNPN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most infrastructure is already there its just barely maintained and hasn't been upgraded due to politics and corruption

China is a failing economy trying to prop up the domestic economy and stop a citizen revolt. You will see them plow through trillions of their foreign cash reserves on infrastructure projects over the next few years until the bubble eventually bursts. Just because you can build something doesn’t mean there is a demand for it.

Bot thread

US is over, deal with it, burgers

Attached: 1566617153012.jpg (1105x723, 34K)

>This stupid thread again
Cars > Rail

Twenty five million new jobs EVERY year.
Won't take long before the whole thing comes tumbling down

>Cars > Rail
you really have to be american to believe that

Americans are stupid and they think their car gives them freedom even though they can't even take it on the road without paying the government for the privilege.

wait till those things start falling apart going 300 mph.. should be fun

Yeah, I guess when your country is the size of a large walk in closet, and gasoline is taxed up the ass, rail might make sense to you.

Yeah, only Americans have enough money to experience it.

Imagine wanting to ride in public transportation with niggers.

>high speed rail in us
>crooked union overprices labor
>niggers wont work
>86 iq mexican drywall installers do the work
>400 people fly off a cliff

holy shit it's almost like we should elect a president who will deport all illegals or something.

they actually have only had like 1 or 2 accidents ever afaik, japan has had 0 fatal accidents, in 40 years of shinkansen

Then who will offer under priced work for the company owners?

Attached: ee62e9f8f69461531043789bc77ba35c.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

>Imagine wanting to ride in public transportation with niggers.

the reason for why i chose to drive and pay ridiculous amounts of money for insurance and other car payments

>Japanese worksmanahip = Chinese
You’ve clearly never worked with chinks.

Pol has been filled with treads like this one, talking about the same stuff with the same image over and over again. We're being raided by bots!

>Why is America's infrastructure so shitty?
Worldwide, high speed rail runs with massive goverment subsides. Trump would rather spend money helping billionaires get free toys at taxpayer expense than on public transit.

Attached: t (46).jpg (1507x1111, 183K)

>tax deduction
>free
Let me guess, you make minimum wage user?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5664043/Shanghai-building-collapse.html

youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E

Attached: ching_chang_chong.jpg (1000x666, 161K)

>Total length of railway networks
>European Union 218,783
>United States United States 149,910
>China 131,000

The US rail network was 409,000 at its peak and even todays firgure dwarfs most other coutries networks.

>Chinese "Infrastructure"

got a 4runner, roads are optional.

Yes, Chinese Infrastructure
youtube.com/watch?v=4WxZpVGNPN8
Don't be jelly, soon they will build some of these on the US.

You have to be European not understand self driving cars are coming and America's freeways were already built 50 years ago. We are going to have the last laugh, and it will be so rich.

That is exactly what I thought when I saw this exact same thread again for about the twentieth time.

yeah, i swear I saw the same thread was here yesterday

yeah but I can cook a meal at home without needing to put literal sewage in it

Attached: 1390197720821.png (571x540, 434K)

Based and 4x4pilled

>we have planes that do the same thing at a profit and half the travel time
whats with you retarded niggers and your obsession with rail

china also murders all who oppose their high speed rail projects.

the lucky ones live on as an organ in somebody else's body.

you were saying?

The US car economy seeks to make as much money off the consumer as legally possible.

US economy is based around making as much money off the consumer as legally possible, be it healthy care, houses, college, transport...

Cheaper for the country and the people to just use existing commercial flight then to build an entire train system just for public travel.