I sold everything and moved to Fiji. Fuck western society I cant wait for it to collapse...

I sold everything and moved to Fiji. Fuck western society I cant wait for it to collapse. Where will you ride out the storm?

Attached: 20190915_103152.jpg (4032x1960, 3M)

Peru.

on Jow Forums.

How much money do you need are fijians safe?

Northerner myself - can't just sell everything and move plus broke for the most part since I bought a new home and put some stuff in it. Race war zones are mostly in the south though.

I'm in the 90% white almost canada north areas.

Can hunt / fish / and/or etc - probably trap to as well.

>I sold everything and moved

you could have just given them a stand-up routine in L.A.

The Island of Madeira. If you don't know where that is google it. My entire family is from there.

Attached: encumeada-pass-madeira-hdr-0d6927d4-e463-42d1-b538-7a6255dc9a9d.jpg (1000x667, 333K)

Somewhere here, but not Illinois though. Fuck Illinois.

Attached: bugout.jpg (1122x451, 74K)

My uncle is a millionaire in [Southeast Asian country] and my family owns real estate there. We'll be safe when the west collapses for real.

Until then, we'll keep siphoning money out of western countries.

Cool, it seems like a great place to live.

probably the gulf islands desu.

Attached: IMAG0175.jpg (2688x1520, 781K)

how often do you suck cocks? favorite thing about sucking cocks? most memorable cock you've sucked? characteristics of the most memorable cock sucked? do you suck the balls as well?

>not being the storm that blows away zog and jews

You dont like fun

The Hypocrisy of Americans.

>thinking the jews and spics and nogs can be beaten at this point
funny
Fijians are fucking lovely. Not the most attractive people but lovely. How much money you need depends on how comforble you want to be. I'm fine eating bbq chicken and living in a hut overlooking the ocean

How much money does it take to eat BBQ chicken in a hut for 59 years in Fiji?

m8 I'm Australian. I wanted to get out before it turns into a Chinese vassal state. Fijians are also happy to have a little white meat living in the area. The ladies love it. I wouldn't go anywhere I wasnt welcome

How do you siphon it?

the bodies of water became industrial centers, this attracted white workers and later nigger workers then it all fell apart, the niggers are still in the old industrial centers though making them a weak proposition for establishing new industry there.

If you raise and cook your own chickens, fuck all. Plenty of easy work available for a literate white man too

Dude I need a price. Like is it $20k/ year? $5k/year? And of course I'm gonna raise my own chickens, I do that now in the states.

falklands

the tourism economy will collapse along with the economies of the countries the tourists come from, friend. any nation that is not food self-sufficient will be trouble in that case.

wanna move to Alaska soon. What do you guys think will happen to it when WW3 breaks out?

I did the same and went to hawaii

Alaska would be the front line for a Russian invasion. You're gonna have CIA spooks around your property, and also Russians spooks too.

Central Russia

That wine is legendary

RARE FLAG

But to answer the question.... I'll stay in Italy. I like it here.

If I were to escape, my options would be remote places in Argentina, Brazil, or just South America in general
The number of Italians in those places suggests me that we feel comfy there

how does fiji sustain itself?

Fiji is expensive. Samoa, tonga or the more remote islands of Vanuatu

Southern Chile is the best bug-out spot in the world. If you weren't all retards we'd colonize the place together.

Tourism and aid from Australia, New Zealand and increasingly China.

I don't think you did

You couldn’t sell a bottle of Evian in Ethiopia you faglord

This. There is something comfy about chile

what is internet like on smaller islands if you don't mind me asking?

>how’s the internet
The most 4chins response ever.

It checks every box.

Would $50,000 usd and a $700/mo income be enough to live there? Just some clean place qith quiet..

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, I said it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

Is it not vulnerable to shit from Fukushima and tidal waves?

With a tube

Little does user realize... his Fijian neighbors are waiting until the shit hits the fan, at which point they are going to carve him has western ass with hatchets.

Doesn't matter where you cunts are. Once the big dominoes fall, the rest will too.

Good man. Enjoy life.

The best spots are inland and Chile has lots of experience with large quakes.

San Diego
Please pray for me

Que?

If you don't like Illinois then leave. Come hell or high water I'll be staying in Chicago, one of the most beautiful and progressive cities in the USA. We have everything we need here and we'll be better off without having to support rural rednecks.

kek, do u user

>sgae
lol'd SUCK MY FUCKING COCK