Anybody else feel bait-and-switched by jewish humor prior to, say, 2010?

I think it's bullshit how jews promoted a 'fuck it all' type of humor prior to 2010 with things like Matt Stone's Southpark, SNL, Adam Sandler etc, wherein everyone in society was actually encouraged to say "fuck you, faggot" to anybody holding themselves out to have had authority, and then completely doing the opposite after 2010.

Like, remember that South Park episode that had all the kids playing Guitar Hero, and when they finally beat the hardest level, the game told them "Congratulations, you are a complete FAG." Or all those movies where the Jackass people made fun of retards or the Airplane movies which made fun of niggers...and then suddenly in 2010 the jews just completely inverted the script and had rap 'stars' like mackelmore write songs saying "Never say the word fag because it's insensitive blah blah."

Like were the comedy jews complicit in this bait and switch or were they just as confused by this bullshit as us?

Attached: adam-sandler-9542505-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XNQR20YqT8
youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's another Jow Forums thinks all jews are in on the conspiracy episode

Schizo

kek, take your meds moishe.

Their overlords changed the script. Maximum change = maximum profit. A rolling stone grows no moss, do you know what that means? It's operation chaos, and it didn't end in the 60's. It never ended.

what operation are you referencing? just some saul alinsky hegel marx shit?

Oy vey jews are gay

Order out of chaos
Gaslighting
Satanic ritual abuse
MK ultra
Freemasons
Royal order of jesters
Jesuits
What were we talking about again?

Just shows how programmable we are

Attached: INnpIzH.jpg (800x522, 67K)

They're all puppets to the game. Barely any are rich or diversified enough to stand perpendicular to it. Those who can generally have life ending blackmail used as control in case they suddenly feel the need to be the wrong kind of "edgy"

I can't watch Jewish comedy stuff anymore without noticing an agenda and getting angry

yes I do. However the change happened around 2014.

vulgarity was pushed in the 90s to destroy social norms
now they're replacing them with liberal ones and enforcing them.

Interesting theory...but if that's true, why did they actually encourage making fun of faggots, say, and then replace that specific idea with one which states you can't even say the word faggot without being destroyed by social media kikes? It doesn't even add up...

the jews and jesuits behind that stuff realized that the edgy fuck you humor culture which they promoted pre 2012, will lead to an anti jewish awakening because the final destination of all that 'being real' and 'being edgy' is the Jq.
In my head canon a jewish time traveller from 2100 came back to 2012 and warned the elites that all jews will perish if they don't flip the script now and go full white genocide until 2100, it's either them or us no exceptions.

Attached: adesivo-decorativo-de-porta-shiva-lord-ganesha-e-parvati-D_NQ_NP_811880-MLB26162515484_102017-F.jpg (914x1200, 237K)

did they win in your dream?

you guys are so obsessed with the fucking jews, of all the groups to be scared of you pick the fucking jews.

yall are spineless losers.

The hunter becomes the hunted.
The subversive becomes the subverted.

This

go back

who's the hunter now?

it's a time loop and actually them trying to genocide whites is what will lead to their own destruction by around 2100, basic law of karma

based headcannon

So outside the "jews" I actually agree with the OP. How did everything flip like this so dramatically? It's a fair question to ask because it's very inorganic.

Get a load of this guy, wew.

>the jews and jesuits behind that stuff realized that the edgy fuck you humor culture which they promoted pre 2012, will lead to an anti jewish awakening because the final destination of all that 'being real' and 'being edgy' is the Jq.
fucking this

There are BARELY any jews on the planet. They are .1% of the global population. It’s actually very possibly to exterminate all of the jews. It’s not realistic to wipe out all Muslims or all Africans because there are too fucking many but there are barely any jews and half of them are concentrated in a tiny 100 sq mile metropolitan area and most of the rest live in jewish enclave ghettos. It wouldn’t be easy but exterminating all jews is a realistic and viable solution

Mel Brooks was the height of Jewish comedy.

Now we have that fat Schumer cow who we are not allowed to one star because muh anti-Semetism.

I realize Jews are the majority of Hollywood and hire their Bros, but would it kill them to hire the funny ones?

South Park was fine when they were just making things up. When they started doing social commentary they got Jewish as hell.

>thinking that Jews don't control everything in American media and that American media doesn't influence the rest of the world

Attached: 1539219698390.jpg (612x428, 97K)

outside of jews another explanation could be the rise of social media, smart phones and internet which empowered the faggosphere, the feminazis, freaks and goblins and in a surprising twist of events they managed to pull the hive of a whole society (USA) along to their side, thanks to magnifiing social media effects and their initial high energy (mentally ill high energy).
This is starting to be turned around by others (guess who) but it will take time and the damage is done (and the fags and trannies are still not letting up either)

All it is, is the "everybody gets a trophy generation" coming of age and realizing that not everybody gets a trophy. We are basically witnessing the majority of a generation throw a temper tantrum because the universe doesn't revolve around them.

Meh, still pretty funny. I like how Matt's stand in Kyle can make fun of Jewish shit.

Kyle's mom is the original SJW, and it shows. That's real btw. ALL Reform moms act like that. It's why their sons grow up neurotic.

this is definitely true. many / most probably saw this in some form at least.

Keep in mind Millenials were also the first emos.

They were rewarded for crying loudly and threatening to kill themselves as teens.

it won't work because God keeps them around--not because they're chosen but as a demonstration of his power. There is no reason jews should still exist when other ancient tribes like hittites are long gone, especially when jews keep pissing everyone off and get thrown out of their host nations throughout the centuries. people have tried to wipe them out before and failed. only divine intervention explains their continued existence.

Attached: smugface.jpg (2832x4256, 932K)

hey I am Jewish and I take offense to that,
if the coin has a menorah on it , it belongs to me Goyim!

Why do they call themselves true Jews when they’re only Jew’ish’?

You're right actually... We were getting obscene as fuck in the mid 2000s

After insulting niggers in the 60s-90s, the gays in the 2000s, and pop culture in general in the mid 2000s...Kikes remained protected.

In an alternative timeline some rich KKK redneck senator takes over Hollywood little by little and turns on the kikes

Attached: 1563915384323.png (2100x1800, 419K)

Were they rewarded? I thpught they were mostly ignored. I'm a late gen x, and avoided emos at all cost.

your dam close look at old nazi photos of occult jews arrested it looks like a kkk robe except blue stripes.

Attached: 876kjhbnj.jpg (474x474, 39K)

Lets see 2010 ...oh the reelection of oboma nigger..and his Trayvon son.

Fuck you ..my mom said so..

id rather fuck you mom. disappointment

Brooks hates the nepotism too. Overt anti German material yes but Jews were fair game in his productions too.

But I think the biggest brainwashing was after 9/11

Every single time there is a war, people become spineless gay hippies that would suck the dick of every sandnigger in Iraq instead of going there to kill one

Also the rise of hip-hop, pop, and rap, with all these niggers in the media... The Black Eyed Peas in "Where's The Love" still going on about the fucking Klan as if it was still relevant
All the niggering and the Jewing combined, dialed up to 11 when your men were dying in the desert

Attached: 1566498336751.jpg (850x400, 63K)

The same jews who made fun of fags and said nigger and wore blackface, are the same jews ruining other people's careers over it.

2010 is when social media took off and gave a voice to faggots and women

has nothing to do with jews, schizo. take your meds.

Attached: usaa.jpg (1500x1119, 462K)

The bankster criminal oligarchs began worrying the goy were getting dangerously close to unifying in a shared sentiment that bankers and politicians needed to be held accountable for crashing the economy, so ((they)) injected identity politics into EVERYTHING to keep the goyim fighting amongst themselves.
We need to look beyond the discord trannies and recognize this tiny handful of psychotic fucks are merely being used as a clown, a distractionary sideshow, while the criminals dig in deeper and improve the security apparatuses around themselves.

white women are the problem
stop blaming jews you cuck

The tactic is always to relentlessly question authority and the nature of authority until you get into power, and then immediately set about solidifying that power.

Attached: juden.jpg (180x326, 19K)

In Dracula dead and loving it there were a few Jew jokes.

Like when Dracula made a straw at the bottom of a cup style sucking sound when sucking blood.

A tongue in cheek joke about the bris where the mohl uses a straw to drain the blood around the dick.

He knew Vampires were a metaphor for Jews and lampooned it good.

>t. Jew

Blaming it on the social media is stupid.

If faggotry wasn't already been accepted and welcomed by then, gays would be treated the same way the "alt-right" is treated today:
ignored, insulted, censored, threatened

Attached: IMG_20190903_182207.jpg (954x1005, 146K)

Never underestimate the Jews. They are the single most formidable enemy in human history. It took America 250 years to name them, let alone address them.

>white women are the problem
>stop blaming jews you cuck
jews know how the female mind work. if there's one behavior that is consistent across race/culture/ideology, its female behavior, because its basic biology.

Kikes know this and exploit it. It's not white women's fault, its women's fault in general no matter the race. But it really is the jews fault in the end. Women follow, and kikes know how to lead them.

why not? Jewberg was not the one who thought of facebook. and you can't admit they want to push there agenda to the point they would try and kill him. not sugar mountain fake news!

Attached: kon.jpg (1136x654, 213K)

kind of a shame god keeps around a people that almost exclusively aggravate and piss everyone off around them the world over.

nigs gonna nig, slavs gonna slav, whites gonna work, jews gonna jew etc. but female behavior is the most fundamental of all, its even reflected in animals and even microbes. even hermeticism talks about sexual behavior. its not the fault of women because of what they are.

It’s not a chimney goy that’s the masturbation machine.

Every social change that happens isn't some orchestrated conspiracy, you nutcase.

And there's also one more thing... Movies used to have "fanservice" back then

There'd be some degree of sex appeal or anime-like scenes were the main female actress gets naked.

Now.... now it doesn't happen anymore, it'd be too "bigoted"

Attached: IMG_20190915_053818.jpg (1496x1080, 297K)

Lmao

Attached: 1568303546602.png (720x870, 539K)

Attached: people_are_programmed_2.jpg (1256x656, 100K)

>Never underestimate the Jews. They are the single most formidable enemy in human history.
fucking based

Attached: Jewish Nepotism.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6XNQR20YqT8

this. in the end it's all just a big robbery. looting the global vault. and nobody notices.
the perfect crime.

This makes the most sense

>barely any "jews"
>"I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky"
How do they keep getting away with impersonating Jews when they're a tiny rat race?

It wasn't supposed to happen so quickly. They know Trump is killing their influence so they're going all in.

And just who started the feminist movement?

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-234940_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 363K)

>nobody's giving the orders

Attached: the_weeknd_satan.png (1024x596, 386K)

You know why.

This. I personally know a Tranny. I share with him nazi ideals and anti-jewish sentiment.

South park wasn't ever "fuck it all" humor.

This has long been my position

redpill me on Seinfeld
I know it promotes a lot of degeneracy but it's still pretty funny imo

>We need to look beyond the discord trannies
>This. I personally know a Tranny. I share with him nazi ideals and anti-jewish sentiment.
trannies are part of the jewish trick. I'm sorry but your friend has to go, or repent and stop larping.

>friend
you're a jew putting words in my mouth

There were Americans naming them throughout the 250 years i.e. Andrew Jackson, Henry Ford, etc

Remember that time when Charles Lemberg tried to keep the US out of ww2 and redpill Americans on the kikes, and the kikes literally kidnapped and murdered his infant son? I remember.

It was started as comedy and then retards like you took it seriously. They did not expect that people would take comedy seriously and actually live by it, so now they are trying to tell everyone that it was just a joke and that these things are not actually ok to do irl.

Same thing with Jow Forums and the nazi memes. Hitler did nothing wrong was never serious, it was just a joke to rile people up, until the stormfags and other retards arrived.

Attached: A34D5CF1-C310-4EFB-9350-3768656CDF59.jpg (460x287, 25K)

We could at least keep the traps, as inferior males, they can be sex slaves in the ethnostate

Attached: 138F2AD1-3E1F-4C39-AFDF-1E0F32481B71.jpg (1125x1366, 404K)

>comedy was just a joke
>???

It's called Twitter and smartphones, which have allowed any butthurt faggot/cunt with a cellphone to immediately gang up on someone over saying the wrong thing, and these loud and obnoxious people are amazingly somehow more numerous and vocal than people who just make/laugh at jokes involving faggots, niggers, women, etc.
Political incorrectness and racism and all that great shit that makes life hilarious works on Jow Forums because Jow Forums is anonymous and allows proper discourse.
No accounts or anything. So you can't be bullied into being PC for the most part.

Attached: 1394109793534.gif (209x193, 158K)

>Hitler did nothing wrong was never serious, it was just a joke to rile people up, until the stormfags and other retards arrived

But then you wonder how come he had basically all the approval of the German people.
Then you wonder why Germany in general was so discriminatory of Jews
Then you wonder why Jews have been kicked out of evert single country they have been inhabited
Then you wonder why despite being only a 2% of the population, Jews control the media, the banks, Hollywood....

Attached: 1568165369290.jpg (307x352, 22K)

Actually, let's look into the Discord trannies, some might become subtle allies

Attached: 1567096035656m.jpg (1022x1024, 126K)

This doesn’t seem to make sense in the larger context of censorship because the comedians weren’t anonymous back then and while twitter didn’t exist, the Jews have owned the entire msm for ages and it wasn’t mobilized against hate speech or whatever during that timeframe

>you're a jew putting words in my mouth
Ok my mistake assuming he was your friend, considering you talk to him and know them enough to share " nazi ideals". My point still stands, he's gotta go or repent.

I didnt say nazism was a joke, i said that the meme “hitler did nothing wrong” that circulated on this site was a joke and no one here actually believed in it until retards from outside Jow Forums arrived here thinking that this is a nazi forum.

Learn to read retard

>>It's another Jow Forums thinks all jews are in on the conspiracy episode
No one has ever said that.

Maybe not all of them but it doesnt matter at this point you're all going down.

>We could at least keep the traps, as inferior males, they can be sex slaves in the ethnostate
euroflag checks out. and to think Jow Forums makes fun of canadians for fucking dogs when euros are so much more incredibly gay than actual canadians.

kys fgt

I remember in the mid 00s. There was a brief fad of kids saying, "that's so gay" and using the word gay as a negative connotation. "that's so shitty" "that's so stupid" "that's so boring" would have the same meaning as "that's so gay".

Then this ad campaign started in the late 00s to discourage kids from using the word gay negatively.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0

>There was a brief fad of kids saying, "that's so gay
that wasn't brief, it was like the entire 70s/80s/90s