If whites are so intelligent, why are Asians taking over white universities?

If whites are so intelligent, why are Asians taking over white universities?

Attached: 445ADF44-7283-4841-A005-2210A42640C2.jpg (620x413, 82K)

Who owns the fucking universities? Kikes. They make it so much easier for apespawn to get in.

>why are Asians taking over white universities?
Asians are soulless bugs. The college life is perfect for them.

If whites or Asians are so intelligent, why do they need university to learn?

It's great desu. All of my leftist professors got replaced. Ever since then the white liberals have shut the fuck up and can't even take Asian lead classes; cuz it too hard waahhhh

pretty much this, high iq automatons

>Asians taking over white universities
It's not a true.

Because whites are not that intelligent.

Look at what whites did, they allowed their once great nations become destroyed. That is straight up stupidity.

Asians are more intelligent than whites on average.

Bug people.

because we are dumbfucks civilising the roaches and after bacause of muh politically correct letting them in

Enjoy your Jewish indoctrination bugs

Jews

Jealousy

>Have multiple east asian countries comprising 2 billion people or 6 times the population of United States.
>Select the smartest richest people to come over from said populations into universites
>Wow why are they so smart compared to whites.
>meanwhile the countries in question China in particular have contributed almost jack shit of value to the world for centuries despite their population advantage, and only steal intellectual property.

>bugs
>individualism is bad
Chose one

affirmative action

Because they're filthy chinks who get sent there. Foreign students, in particular chinks are starting to get really annoying in higher education here. They're billed way more than Dutch students, obviously, but The Netherlands is still cheap compared to other countries.

Because Asians are very intelligent. They lack empathy tho

Jews love them because they are perfect for communism

Lol this
>be me
>have chink roommate
>literally does nothing but study and read
>”hey man what do you like doing for fun?”
>”I don’t know”
>invite him to tailgates, parties, and other events, never comes
>stays up until midnight or later studying
>if not study he just stares at the wall or out the window

>white universities
They're jewish bolshevik universities. And whites are smart enough to know it's not worth $100k+ to be indoctrinated by jews.

Attached: 6d9023d60cea93ed2eeb0ec3436ee394.png (522x478, 96K)

The west also didn't do jack shit until the 1800s

money you dumbfuck, I know a professor who left a teaching job in university because she is teaching people from abroad who dont have a fucking clue what they are doing and is made to pass them even though they are dumb as fuck, So she left to work in a hospital as head of a genetic unit testing patients , youe new doctors from abroad are as stupid as fuck and not on par with our own people.

Tell me about them
T. Didnt encounter chinks yet

>Asians taking over white universities
Asians taking over Jewish universities (fixed)

Prolly a improvement

Asian means mostly Chinese these days since they make up the lion share. The average Chinese is a dumb cunt but since they are many there are also many smart ones. Rich people like to send their children abroad to study. It's not Koreans or Japanese who are depicted down there. Altough those are bad enough already and far too common here. They are all bad if in the West.

reading expands your mind, drinking alcohol and getting black out drunk destroys it, funny how the enlightened Jow Forums talking about the degeneracy of society suddenly turns into "lmao these people aren't as degenerate as me- SOULLESS"

Where you at?

This is why Asians are more succesful in the US while honkeys cant find a job and complain about jews. Lol

They are hugely conformist and higher than average IQ which leads to the academically perfect midwit race with a long tradition of "testing" as part of the Chinese system. They are literally bred for test taking and route memorizing.

The redpill about white intelligence is this - most whites have peasant tier iq- they do one task for the rest of their lives, farm or blacksmith, this is how the vast majority of whites lived for thousands of years. The difference is, the top tier intelligence is a small amount of whites- and the bottom feeding whites who're just as smart as some indian living in mubai tries to take the glory of the top percentile whites. Asians have a much higher average intelligence, but lower ceiling.

fucking this

This

Sorry cant tell since ill be the only poltard here.

Annoying cuz you cant compete?

They pay more, colleges salivate for minorities, and white culture is ill-suited for intensive, grueling studies for a future that will probably rape your ass anyway.
Also, there's the bribery and fudged tests that I sometimes hear about in newspapers. That too.

I don't understand, do you really pass the average white person and think about how creative they are? How many actual creative white people do you see just walking around? How many intelligent white people actually surpass their simple bullshit job where they're nothing but people who input values? Most whites aren't creative, the vast majority of whites aren't creative, this entire "muh creativity" garbage is just an attempt to feel superior. This is how it's been for the entirety of white society- most are blacksmiths and farmers, low IQ but good at one singular function- asians have a higher base IQ but lower ceiling than the top percentile of whites- I mean the 5 out of 5 million whites- you peasant whites try to make yourself feel better by leeching onto the top percentile. It's sad.

Chinks cheat on their test scores.
I pity the person who doesn't think the Chinese aren't botching the numbers.

Cheating at every possible opportunity is literally apart of their culture.
It's why they often produce inferior products.

Attached: 196D6186-1349-4179-8245-CB42B0AF93C3.jpg (874x916, 247K)

Creativity and abstract thoughts are a key component of intelligence so I'll let you decide how asians measure up. modern college is for automatons, jews and debt slavery.

This, only this

>This level of cope
I bet you cheated off the chink who sat in front of you in high school.

Yet South Koreans, Japanese and Singaporeans on all levels produce better products and entertainment than whites, have higher IQ and are 100x safer than any mutt area.

Just the university...

Lmao, how creative is the average borderline obese white you see strolling around every day? Where is this magic creativity in 99% of whites I see frolicking around every day? It doesn't exist, it's a fucking meme.

It turns out whites are every bit as hive-minded as the chinks, we just indoctrinated our people with values that turned out to be objectively better... Until now obviously. Apparently being so hiveminded allows a cultural virus to propagate through your ranks quickly and ruthlessly. Within a few generations, we were crippled beyond repair. We poisoned the minds of our children for generations while the chinks were doing just the opposite. In fact, they wanted to be like us; to COMPETE with us. Meanwhile the kikes were busy replacing all of our values with their polar opposites: Strength with weakness, beauty with ugliness, etc. We feminized our men while teaching women to loath femininity. Of course it's all so clear now. I don't even know if the chinks know that all they have won. They took all the best of both cultures, and all they really have to do is wait at this point.

Attached: Nepotism less common in whites.jpg (2560x1138, 189K)

>most are blacksmiths and farmers

t, white hating faggot

And in the fucking bin it goes

40 percent of silicone valley is made up of Asians, the uncreative sterotype is a fucking lie. Andrew Yangs dad generated over 50 patents

For BWC thats why faggot

The chinese make massive donations to the universities. Shit's corrupt.

modern education is for drones.
The people that have academic success do it DESPITE their education not because of it.

It isn't the white people who make those areas unsafe and you know it

I'm talking about Chinks.

I was home schooled, so if I decided to cheat it would be me just going into my parents room, and looking for the answer books.

They are good test takers but when it comes to innovation and creativity they are soulless. The immigrants that come from China to the US tend to be better off and smarter than the average chink in China. Same thing for pajeets

>Lmao, how creative is the average borderline obese white you see strolling around every day?

Whites are so creative that they create awesome ideologies like LGBT and feminism

because colleges are scams and want money and plenty of rich bug people send their kids to the U.S. for 'education' which amounts to nothing. they also fucking cheat like something I've never seen before, literally all of them are mass fucking cheaters at everything

You can't argue against this at all. Most whites are suited for peasant tier professions, things that require a static 95- IQ. Whites have lower IQ than Asians but have a higher ceiling, it's pretty simple.

>I was home schooled
I'd make fun of you in real life.

Where are all of these borderline morbidly obese and heroin addicted whites creative genius? Most of the whites I see aren't creative at all, they're actually pretty singular in what they do.

nope. what the west gets are students who couldn't make ti to the best universities in their own countries.

unless you're talking about harvard or mit or princeton or whatever

Spies. Besides, white people are obviously retarded. They willingly take in, and financially support those who would see the destruction of the west.

Because they cheat. They literally cannot take an examination without cheating.

Because we have stepped out and understand the future is trending towards skilled trades and not pencil pushing anymore. Universities are not for higher education either they are to beat the dogma into students.

>asians are bugs cuz collectivism
>indivualism is destroying the west!!
Chose one

nope asian IQ standard deviation is greater than that of whites.

Salty that you can't compete?

>They willingly take in, and financially support those who would see the destruction of the west.
This must be the creativity meme that Jow Forums parrots. Yeah, whites are very creative at being fat and drug addicted self-haters.

Because there are 1.5 billion of these things to compete with first of all, so they have a larger absolute number of people in the top 10% of their race.

Secondly the universities love them because they pay full price cash upfront. Not like any of those pesky scholarships or tuition assistance you sometimes give to people in your own country.

In fact, foreigners and their cash are one of driving factors as to why university administrations have grown so large so quickly, and become so pozzed and leftist, and they have contributed to the rising price for every one.

Oh but we can argue this mate, how the fuck do you suppose whites cap out at 95IQ in the first place when the average is 105? Secondly, how do you suppose whites are made for labourer tier jobs when Asians are renowned worldwide for their insect like work ethic and dehumanised lifestyles? Asians have little to no creativity and a stagnant culture, whites are the ones who're made to innovate and develop.

Sorry to burst your bubble of being a loaded insectoid in a world of white labourers, but that's just not the reality.

I wouldn't care, and probably get you very upset with my retorts.
Let's be real here.
Asians are weak, and not men. You'd probably cry if I so much as spoke loudly to you.

Attached: Thebestbestbestbest.jpg (540x540, 33K)

One step at a time.

Because whites have outgrown university. Everyone smart enough to make it in is smart enough to not go. This has just started but you will see it become exacerbated.

sorry dude but the research on this is very clear.

Attached: 9-22-17-2.jpg (600x449, 45K)

>Asians have little to no creativity and a stagnant culture, whites are the ones who're made to innovate and develop.
Creativity in what? That's funny because all of the creativity that Jow Forums consumes seems to be coming out of Japan, lmao. Whites haven't been creative for 60 years.

>how do you suppose whites are made for labourer tier jobs
Most whites have been under the thumb of kings for the vast majority of history.

>weak, not men
Says the effeminated incel while the west is becoming gay

nepotism

Not going to join you in your "Argument" you are fucking wrong its as simple as that.

85% of all sex crimes in our NHS are by incoming doctors who are also responsible often for the deaths of others, These people are fucking scrubs pretending to be something they are not.

But you double down on your white hating bullshit , its all right faggot, youve been made.

((()))
Who controls the marketability of art and new ideas in America?

The difference between the average white is that they have the genetic potential in them.. the genetic potential of asians has maxed out and currently burning out. look at the westernized Asians. the second they have to make abstract choices they get anxious and follow

Ugh this argument again

Only wignats maintain whites are absolutely superior. The informed opinion clearly shows that it goes jews(Ashkenazi) >asians>whites>Arabs>hispanics>blacks

Attached: 1560857781429.jpg (476x432, 52K)

Poor lad, I can see you struggling to accept simple facts and yet you claim inherent intellectual superiority? Almost makes one wonder how you parents were capable of accepting their lives in Asia were so bad and moving to the US, I would've expected the offspring of that type of bugman to be a little more introspective.

Sorry to burst your bubble. This is the Asian century and "uncreative" meme is no more than that

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images__aliases_articleimage_9_4_4_9 (769x735, 108K)

>t.asshurt shitskin COPE

Attached: 1444999237890.jpg (700x875, 166K)

so much genetic potential

LMAO! 95% of white people are literal retards.

Attached: 155662134213.jpg (1125x2236, 692K)

What's the last creative white project that's come out? What piece of actual art- film, game, technology? White creativity has burned out decades ago, white creativity doesn't fucking exist, whites are born to be peasants and blacksmiths- the top percentile of whites who hate you more than any black ruled over you 95 IQ hovering fucks for tens of thousands of years.

They forced college to favor women. That means less independent thinking and individuality. There is your answer.

this is retarded, it's basically white people claiming IQ is real when compared to blacks, but saying IQ is not real when compared to asians because of "creativity", exactly like some black person saying they have "soul" to compensate or something

Because they outnumber us like 20 to 1.
Most of them come here on student visas.

105 IQ to whose 100 IQ? do you even know how IQ is scaled?

Except you have no actual response. White people haven't been creative for 50 years, whites don't make any good art in any facet of art, all art being consumed is coming out of Japan these days. Whites have lower IQ than ALL asian countries- not just China. Whites are fat, lazy, heroin addicted, whites burned out 50 years ago.

subhumans like you don't understand the concept of an invasion because nobody would ever want to invade your sad excuse for a country. basically in layman's terms, everyone who isn't white is trying to eradicate whites because our mere existence fills them with envy. there are foreign families who raise their children with the express purpose of sending them to Western universities, they are not allowed to pursue their own desired goals, they must act as saboteurs or they will be honor killed.

Exactly. The double standards are hilarious "MUH DEGENERATE SOCIETY -> Asians are soulless cause they aren't as degenerate as me"

"ASIANS DON'T HAVE CREATIVITY -> All the art they consume comes out from Japan"

Lmao.

>Creativity in what?
Everything, do you not take part in the real world?
>creativity that Jow Forums consumes seems to be coming out of Japan
You have no evidence of this.
>lmao
Cope.
>Whites haven't been creative for 60 years.
What an oddly specific number, almost as if you're about to pin-point a cultural movement you enjoyed and claim it encompasses the entirety of white creativity like the dumbed down insectoid you are.

And for your second point - so what? Firstly, Asia has much stricter systems of rulership than Europeans who have time and time again dethroned their monarchs and replaced them. Secondly, monarchy is merely one form of governance and not tied to the professions of people you seem to think naturally form some concept of feudalism.

Is this the fabled Asian intelligence? Ad hominem and revisionism? Pathetic.

Ten years later you work for his highly successful pharmaceutical company.
Ok...you beg for a job at his company.
Allright...you volunteer at the front desk once a week to get an 'in'.

Asians are degenerate AND soulless. They're like ants, they'll repeat the same action until they die, which is why they get high grades in school, pure repetition. It's also why their suicide rate is astounding, but they lack creativity. So it's like the saying, give a white man a hammer and he will build something great, give an asian man a hammer and he will build more hammers.

asians move to the west because asians who are intellectually mediocre back home become geniuses in the west.

And 99% of silicon valley is made up of creating the next widget layout in apps. They hire Mexicans in silicon valley too meme boy.. does that make Mexicans superior arborists or botanists because they mow lawns for less money than whites?

Fucking meme flag thinks he's on FB

No we didn't. (((whites))) did. Don't confuse us with the kikes.

thank you. you've just provided conclusive proof that it is indeed whites who are the insectoids.

Attached: SPRC Chart_09.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Hardly.