What the fuck is this bitches problem?

So saying something about our allies getting attacked is “being a bitch” now? Fuck right off, to think I almost supported a shitskin woman over a literal Aryan president. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to glass some shitskin Iranians. This is it lads, tonight Trump is finally curing Islam

Attached: STFU.png (741x792, 546K)

Attached: greatest allies.png (1136x676, 274K)

I'm tired and getting real sick of this vulgar harpy. She can fuck straight off to be with the Mudslimes.

Iran is NOT our friend, not matter what any anti-Drumpf faggot says

Oh yeah, as if the Czech Republic was as useful as Saudi Arabia or Israel. SUCH a great and important ally in the grand scheme of things

Go fight then faggot. Israel needs you.

OK, and you go fight for Iran you shitskin apologist. Go fight with your fellow goatfuckers

Trump got elected cos people loved that he wasn't interventionist.
Tulsi is right and still a cutie
Trump is betraying his voting base if he attacks iran

>Go fight with your fellow goatfuckers
Says the bitch-made sissy that wants to do the bidding of the Saudi goat fuckers AND Israeli goat fuckers.

Probably a jew t b h

We need to support our president in this time of need. When 9/11 happened, of course you supported the president. Why the fuck aren't you doing it now?

Iran LITERALLY attacked a U.S. ally. They launched the first strike. Trump has every reason to retaliate and attack Iran

Spotted the jew

North America as a unit became energy independent in the summer of 2017 and by the end of 2020 the United States itself is projected to become energy independent. Middle East affairs are no longer our business since we don't need the oil supply any longer. And that goes for Israel as well.

That's not true for the rest of the world, however. Welcome back to a world of realpolitik.

Wow shills are really good at speaking our language now....fucking love her

Attached: 4D98B77B-3845-4699-8511-A1CDDA9E9923.jpg (1024x717, 98K)

I wanna fuck her silly

> being against a stupid war in the middle-east means you must be a moslem
Fuck off kike

HOW ABOUT

We just glass you both?

Attached: 1564990999442.gif (480x360, 2.15M)

Attached: middle-east-wars-comic.png (625x605, 47K)

This man has reasonable proposals.

lmao she's the DNC's bitch, outlasted by fucking Yang

More likely Mossad did it. Kind of funny the timing of it, it happened right after Trump kicked Bolton's ass to the curb.

She's a fucking Democrat. Yes she's the best Democrat candidate but her policies are still fucking terrible as a whole. Stop thinking with your dick you idiotic Tulsi "Yes Mommy" Gabbard posters.

She's not going to fuck you, you fucking pathetic betas.

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

>More likely
Based on what? Why do you Iranian balllickers always pretend they aren't violent shitskins?

Bolton pls leave

That comic doesn't work that great because the Jefferson intervened in Algeria after provocations by the Berber pirates.

Tulsi you whore, sit the fuck down and suck my dick

>almost supported a shitskin woman over a literal Aryan president

this proves you're too gullible to vote. even for emperor Trump himself.

we don't do the nazi racist bullshit you kids like to larp daily. that was just CNN selling you a trend that you bought hook line and sinker.

cry more about jews beneath that tin foil top hat, user. if you're really a racist nazi, you might as well just vote for a democrat.

>pic related, its trumps mixed race girlfriend

Attached: trumps-ex.jpg (600x525, 31K)

An "ally" that funded the 911 attack
An "ally" that breaks multiple human rights laws daily
An "ally" that is a 3rd world dictatorship that betrays you at every opportunity
M8 FUCK SAUDI NIGGERS

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-00-14-45-1.png (2560x1346, 2.54M)

When did he offer to leave them under the command of a foreign authority?

you fucking loser
op, you and people like you is the reason the world has gone to shit.

No the Houthis/Yeminis probably did do it. This isn't like the tanker incident. The silver lining is that this shows the fragility of the US-Israeli-Saudi alliance, and that this isn't going to lead to a war.
I think it was a good idea for Iran to do this.

They’ve been harassed and harassed and harassed, and so they were like “yeah okay, come at me bro.”

And Trump isn’t going to do shit.

Memeflags don't get to have opinions

what if, and I have no idea if this is true or not, US/Israel/SA/GCC found out Iran actually purchase nukes from somebody... say USSR satellite country when the Union fell?

Fuck off and die you boomer faggot, you are cancer of the earth - unless youre a jew in which case I apologize to cancer

Show flag faggot, s*ge

Trump supporter but fuck every sand nigger and Jew cocksucker. May they wipe the earth clean of each other and yeah, it’s ok to hate both Jews and goat fuckers. They both fucking suck and the world would be better with both gone.

>When you make the same thread for the 30th time in a day
Kill yourself kike

Based and rationalpilled

>one thot is more brave and than every single American "male" politician
WHAT THE FUCK

Hello rabbi

She's right though.

Meme flags? You might as well show your Star of David flag no one takes you seriously.

shut up kike

Tulsi is the most based candidate in my lifetime

This cunt will never be President, so who gives a shit?

Are you in a bad mood? Are you jonesing hard for babydick blood but trying to cut down on account of the shekels?

she's an isolationist. probably walked through a VA hospital and was like wtf all these over a lie on WMD's

Please tell me someone impregnated this fine milf

Do you know how stupid it's going to look when people look back and see this country supported that dictatorship for as long as it did despite all the endless trouble they cause?

They're going to think we were all idiots and cowards and they're going to be right.

Welcome to Jow Forums! Lurk more

Attached: 1562777246972.png (500x303, 54K)

Dobry den, based Czech bro. Down a dozen urquells for Jan Zizka and me.

This is a stealth pro-Tulsi thread, isn't it?

Attached: praytojewishgod.jpg (960x733, 240K)

Poland is,though- definitely a more important ally than Israel now, and yet we are jeopardizing this relation for some reason.
If it comes to Israel (and by the extension Saudis) please tell me why it's an important ally?

but but Tucker loves here for being anti-war

I'd rather fight for Iran than for Israel and Saud. Ahura Mazda compels me.

Shut the Fuck Up Jew.
I'm a Jewish American and I'm sick and fucking tired of us electing your puppets. Tulsi is an anti-war candidate, she might be the only anti-war candidate and you faggots call her "Putins Puppet" because of that.
Keep being a war hawk and advocating for killing world wide, the after life will work out great for you with that attitude.

Glow harder, nigger

Sounds like one of those problems that can go fuck itself, I don't care.

There's no one in that part of the world that doesn't deserve a nuke. If Iran is the first to catch one, so be it.

>le lurk moar! XD
How else would I know you're all dumb sheep that are manipulated by your insane paranoia about kikes?

How is Poland an important ally? All you get from them is a potential future war when us and the Russians inevitably partition them again.

I agree with this kike. We have plenty of intramural killing that needs done right here at home, this away game shit can fuck off.

Actually, I'm going to say it. I - no, no, I'm serious here, okay? I support what she said. We're not SA's nigger.

Literally what proof is there Iran even carried out the attack?

Is there any direct proof Iran had anything to do with that attack?

Attached: 1439163641589.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

Should I enlist? I dont like zog but I think I dislike muslims enough to fight them for Israel

You faggots actually want us to go to bat for the mudshit Saudis again? I hate you all so much

beavis_butthead.gif

he he heh heh ehh
she said prostitiute
he heh heh heh he

>Iran is NOT our friend
nor are SA or Israel

Filthy muslims. Of course they did it. The world will buy more of their oil and reduce the stranglehold of their sanctions with Saudi Arabia diminished.

Attached: 1568182817191.jpg (900x900, 194K)

Saudi Arabia LITERALLY did 9/11 so... how is Jow Forums this jewish now? Are these people boomers? How are there so many posters who are this mainstream and retarded?

what strategic advantage does Iran gain from blowing up a Saudi refinery? Where did Iran get the drones from? Has Iran ever used drones in attacks before?

This is as real as those Syrian gas attacks were....go see suck your kike cock somewhere else.

They're a part of maintaining a favorable balance of power and stifling Russian ambitions. Poland is an integral player in the big game, especially since you krauts are getting bitchy about our forces over there. The middle East is just us slumming it in the negro leagues. When their oil dries up or becomes unnecessary everyone will go back to not caring.

the woman speaks truth to power.... you're an idiotic warmonger and a wahabi apologist if you think otherwise....

Attached: tulsi.jpg (600x500, 49K)

Well, I'm with you OP, but
SHOW YOUR FLAG.

Tulsi, or Tulsi staffer:
Please remember, MECCA AND MEDINA ARE SITTING UNDER SAUDI CONTROL.
Those are the "holy" sites of a religion whose Holy Scripture ends with an order to be violent against anyone who refuses to join the religion.
Consider what you should expect if they become "democratic."

>She's a fucking Democrat
so is trump if you look at his record as president. trump is errand boy for the neocons and the swamp. tulsi has shown by action that she is not. so, if you get (rhetoric aside) a democrate when you vote for trump you might as well get a democrat with big brass ones and vote for gabbard

>Saudi Arabia diminished

i guess its worth

response to attack by north african muslim pirates taking white slaves, yes.

drove them so far inland they never recovered too.

>the grand scheme of things
In the grand scheme of things you're just a prostitute that wouldn't hesitate to slurp on a Saudi cock if your kike overlords told you to. Seethe more faggot.

oy vey, how dare she question the dreidel operated gov?

Attached: 1568588229720.jpg (204x248, 7K)

"Allies" LOL

Attached: 1567962043310.jpg (500x375, 29K)

AWAITING ORDERS FROM THE KINGDOM

Somehow Jow Forums will justify this

If Netanyahu loses the election that is happening tomorrow, he could wind up in jail. So obviously out of desperation to preserve his own life Iran attacked Saudi Arabia.
The fact if this flared up in escalation it would scare the shit out of the israeli voters and make them more likely to keep Netanyahu in power out of fear a world war might break out is all the motive Iran could ever need.

Yeah, because they were raiding American shipping. So we showed up with a few Marines, pushed our dicks hard into their dirty haaji o-rings till they changed their minds, and went home.

There is literally no reason for "stifling Russian ambitions" other than leftover cold war paranoia. Modern Russia has an economy smaller than Italy, they're not going to be a threat to anyone other than their even poorer neighbors.

Lmao, SAUDI ARABIA'S oilshekels were attacked, WHY THE FUCK ARE WE AWAITING THEIR ORDERS TO ATTACK? WHY DO WE GIVE A FUCK? Unless they're paying us a trillion plus 50% of their kikefields, then maybe.

Attached: 737E30B1-EAFD-470E-80EB-4782F0C34FB3.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

This.
I'm a bit suspicious of Kavanaugh suddenly being back in the news cycle too. Seems like a distraction for Trump's base and the entire GOP to rally around while jews are jewing in the middle east

Glowing in the Dark this hard

Attached: 1480912738372.jpg (1820x1209, 1.07M)

>OMG LOOK!!!! HE'S SUGGESTED A SITDOWN WITH OUR ALLIES THAT HAVE BEEN ATTACKED!!! WHAT A KEK!!!

You are a geopolitical idiot, user.
Poland is exactly where the US wants it: a bone in yours and Russias throat.
So for the US, strong and independent Poland that has a chance of preventing another fuckery coming either from you or the Russia (or both, working together) is important.
Israel? Not an important ally and hasn't been since 1980's.

Moshe, you realize that, according to the official story, mudslimes bombed other mudslimes?

Attached: 1439038147080.gif (200x172, 954K)

if the middle east was where the wagon wheels were made he'd care

>Sitdown with our allies
>LOCKED AND LOADED DEPENDENT ON COMMUNICATION WITH THE KINGDOM
He said we're ready to invade depending on THE KINGDOM. As if we're slaves to the arabs who did 9/11. Lmao.

Can confirm would let suck. Would not vote for

Just like Germany, France, Russia, etc. said to GWB when 9/11 happened? Are you saying that those countries are slaves to us? Are you saying that Russia is our slave?

Our Jewish overlords and their pet goys would prefer that they stay that way, thanks.

I'm not saying it's an honorable or good reason, but that is the grand foreign policy purpose for it. I personally don't give a fuck, Russians are bros. Some of the last white men with any vestige of savagery left in them in an era that desperately cries out for savage white men.

Right, vote for the kike saudi bot who literally says we're locked and loaded dependent on THE KINGDOM, as if we're vassals.

>t. warmongering jew

Its really easy to spot you