The 9/11 plane phonecalls were impossible

It was impossible to get a connection on a cellphone from a plane at altitude on 9/11.

This has been tested multiple times, even with more modern phones than they had, and it's still impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvXtryXa7ss&feature=youtu.be

Infact some of the people even commented on the fact that those calls sounded 'very clear, like they were in the next room'.

I don't know wtf they did with those people but they were not on those planes. It's a scientific impossibility.

Attached: 911.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10KVUZua-tM
911myths.com/html/mom__this_is_mark_bingham.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airfone
bitchute.com/video/nmiovPXQm7M/
vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/flights/P200055.html
consensus911.org/point-pc-4/
youtube.com/watch?v=LcPICd0o_kg
youtube.com/watch?v=509xQgcoMN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd like to see more people pulling on this loose thread as well.

Never even thought about that.
Bump

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

Thread is now locked.

MODS delete thread right now.

planes where probably landed somwhere and they gave a last phonecall to the passengers.

Well how come no one talks about this if it's so obvious then?
This is a smoking gun easily as big as building 7 if not bigger.

They swapped the commercial jets for remote controlled Military Planes

youtube.com/watch?v=10KVUZua-tM

>Muh easily debunkable theory discrediting actual topics that were brought up today such as the pentagon scandal.
Fuck off with your well-poison, kikels.

crisis actors in 2001?
sheeeiiit nigga

Attached: 1564507767748.jpg (612x552, 52K)

We already know this. Look up the actual transcribed phone call text one of the alleged passengers made to his mother to say goodbye to her: Mom, this is Mark Bingham
911myths.com/html/mom__this_is_mark_bingham.html

Sloppy job, Mossad!

I'm feeling sleepy user.
aren't you too?

Nope the planes were never landed after take off, I think they switched out the planes mid flight using a military maneuver, killed all the passengers after forcing the passengers to make phone calls appearing as if the plane they were on was hijacked and then killed all the passengers with guns. The planes that actually hit the towers probably had no one on board and were probably military drones carrying explosives

>muh debunk
There's a video from Japan of them testing phones at different heights and they all stop working well below the height those planes were meant to be at.

If it's so easy to debunk then why don't you?

lol, found this when I searched
>Do planes have phones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airfone

werent the phone satellite phones installed on the plane?

Attached: airplanephone.jpg (2592x1936, 763K)

>Many of the in-flight calls made by victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks were made over Airfone and Air One.[2]

They do have phones, but none of the calls on 9/11 were from the airphones (except for potentially one where we don't have any information on the number used)

All the documented phonecalls were from their cellphones and that's what their relatives say too, so technically the 'they used airphones' is a conspiracy theory in itself because that is not the narrative at all.

They have records from the phones and they were using cell phones from elevations and speeds well beyond their actual capabilities.

>tfw you want to make fun of the americans for how obviously fake the 9/11 official report is and how much the population has been deceived but you're Spain (11M)

Attached: 1568561586516.jpg (390x376, 25K)

An outright lie, there is only one phonecall that's questionable if it was from the cellphone or airphone. This is mentioned in the vid.

Looks like wikipedia is making up stories to fill holes in the narrative because 'many used airfone' is not documented by anything and infact they list them as cellphone calls.

>believing there were planes

LOL

because if MSM doesn't talk about it then normies never find out.

Disinfo operations to cover it up.

Same reason nobody talks about the obviously fake videos or the obvious occult symbolism. My understanding is that the planes couldn't actually as fast as they supposedly did at the low altitude.

What planes?

Attached: cgi plane.gif (720x480, 1.59M)

i know cell towers were less common in 2001, but i received a clear phone call and spoke to my mum for a while about 20 minutes into a flight from newark to LAX in 2017.

Attached: 9_11_hulk.jpg (806x886, 240K)

They've been able to mimic voices for decades.

this has always bothered me
>this is Mark Bingham
who says that to their mom?

just get a fairly competent actor, not like the line quality in those days was stellar

Another 9/11 thread, filled with misinformation and retardation.

bitchute.com/video/nmiovPXQm7M/

Planes were equipped with passenger phones back then, user

Todd Beamer's $700K mortgage that he took out in July 2000 was paid off in full August 2001

I get calls from Ur anus everyday.

There must have been more cell towers in the area to hand over the signal or technology has improved enough with the phones.

The govt started to realize it had been caught because they started changing the 'cellphones' to 'airphones' in light of the problems of the story.

Keep in mind those planes were at 30,000 ft too.

I remember hearing something that they did we their cellphones, but weren't able to immediately connect and they were just saying their last words into nothing. But several families received the calls hours after the attacks were over and the networks were no longer overloaded, to the point where they thought they were okay, but they were long dead.

Can you imagine that? Knowing a loved one was on one of those flights and they were surely dead, but hours later after the dust has already settled at ground zero you receive a phone call from them?

some of the calls came from actual cell phones.
and the cabin phone still needed cell tower reception anyway.

Yes, but according to the reports, all the calls were on cellphones except for an ambiguous one which may or may not have been.

They started backtracking on this as the years went on.

Source is the official 9/11 report LMFAO

Flights all went over Stewart Airforce base in NY state.

I dub the digits, clearly on to something

No they weren’t.

How the fuck have you never thought of this? Jesus christ

The plane that just hit that building, are you dumb, blind, retarded or all of the above?

A CG model of a plane hit a building.

Attached: 1567038391015.jpg (382x398, 28K)

>911
it was like 20 years ago nobody cares anymore

Attached: 8c1.png (600x555, 281K)

>30,000 feet
>5.5 miles
>can't reach the ground with clear line of sight where there is a cell phone tower
wut

bump

Also
>muh cellphones not work on planes
The only reason you believe this is because in early cellphone days, you were adviced not to use it during flight - this is not because you can't call from a plane - but because it could interfer with the plane's navigation.

How old are you? Those things have been on planes for the last 20-plus years.

Used to fly out twice a month for work, left my cell on a few times. Always zero bars at 30,000 feet.

Your memeflag indicates this is a slide thread, despite being a good topic.

What about Airfone? It definitely existed

There was/is so much to look into regarding 911 that I never took much interest in the phonecalls, but how does your scenario work out exactly? Did they phone their loved ones and get an answerphone or did they actually speak in real time to their relatives?

No one here has feelings, shill.

the planes were close to the ground when the calls were made, retard
hijackers were following the hudson river
the asian flight attendant literally comments about how theyre "flying way too low"

Watch the video, it goes over this.
The height is a problem for the phones, as well as the speed of the plane. As the plane passes over towers from one to another the calls would be disconnected, that's assuming the height hadn't fucked them up at all.

In 2001 this was much more of a problem too, there's a clip where they tested 3 phones and they all stopped working by 8k feet.

Shhh. Your talking to a bunch of zoomers who never been on a plane before.

Like that, apparently.

That is not what I've said.
All the calls are officially from cellphones except for an ambiguous one.

vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/flights/P200055.html

Here ^ this is the evidence the government is presenting and what the families say they were called on too.

What about airphone? The calls were from cell phones.

bump

Assuming you can't make a call from your cell phone in a plane flying over 30.000 ft, that must've meant that the planes were on ground when the calls were made
My question is: why didn't any of the passengers tell their relatives that their plane has landed on ground?
I haven't heard anyone saying that he got a call from the planes and the caller told him that the hijackers have landed and the passengers being taken away
That could change a lot of what people think about 9/11

Here's an indepth article on the calls made from the plane

consensus911.org/point-pc-4/

>out of 37 calls, only 2 were from cells

Proof?

Airphones definitely existed. I think this is an interesting angle.
I do caution anons when researching which actual phones made which calls. It is likely some people who received calls may have mis-characterized airphone calls as cell phone calls. An easy mistake to make. The ones where they specifically note they saw the number on the caller ID are compelling.

Meme this nog. Hes a cop near ground zero

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-143658_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 764K)

Why is Alex always right?

Attached: B849C024-F704-4396-A8BC-BF61B0D672C5.jpg (720x960, 139K)

Timmy did 9 11

Attached: download_20190916_235454.jpg (647x1196, 80K)

>Speak into this phone and tell a story or we rape and kill your whole family, all the way down to little Mary Sue aged 5.

"Uh..Hi..Mom!? This is Mark Bingham!"

I didn't even think you could use a cell phone at the height back then

the 2 cell calls were made from UA93 after it had descended to 5,000 feet

time better spent on Building 7

The caller ID and the passengers saying that they borrowed a cell phone from another passenger

See
This is from the court documents, you can download a flash file that lets you click on each person on the plane and find info on calls made and so on, some of them even have the audio avaliable to play.

The "swapped plane" theory is a jew lie meant to discredit 911 truth. Same with this cellphone garbage.

i don't believe they were in 2001... 18 years ago

OP is 12 and didn't realize they had phones in the plane that went over a satelite.

bump

This thread is filled with bots and shills, don't sweat it.

>The only reason you believe this is because in early cellphone days, you were adviced not to use it during flight -
No it isn't.
They even tested it and it didn't work past 8k. Especially then there was no chance.

Yes, I flew regularly back then. There are some retarded fucks that post on Jow Forums these days. Nigger level.

Some aircraft did hit the towers.
Probably not the ones alleged to.
youtube.com/watch?v=LcPICd0o_kg

Attached: sways_1533270599143.webm (480x360, 913K)

yes they were dipshit.

Remember how the headphones jack used to be these two tube things.

Attached: p-101-acoustic-headphones-w-enlarged-plug-900.jpg (900x900, 88K)

You are disagreeing with the court documents and the official report / families who said they were phoned from cellphones, I've already given the link ITT.

>James Fetzer
I guess the point stands but don’t read anything from Fetzer, he is the king of disinformation. He even taught a university class on it. He ruined the troofers singlehandedly

They were but they weren’t in one of the planes where calls were made

I regularly use my mobile phone while jetsetting around the globe. DEBUNKED.

It was a good lie at the time because, in 2001, not a lot of people had experience using cell phones to know that it was nonsense. Shit, I had my first phone in '03 and I lost service if I walked more than 20 feet into a fucking store.

bump

good thing the planes weren't even close to 8k then.

i actually subscribe to the laser'd WTC theory
Building 6 is a good evidence of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=509xQgcoMN8

also that youtuber shits on japs for their fukushima fuck up

Attached: 1568564092041.jpg (669x696, 78K)

How would you explain a Boeing 757 pulling off manoeuvrers that should have seen it break up under pressure or outright crash into the ground, and then going on to slam into the Pentagon mere feet from the floor?

A Boeing 757 could not do that. A missile could. The plane replacement theory isn't as kookie as you think.

Lol holy fuck! I laughed way harder than I should have

I don't know
I don't think there was enough time to hijack the plane, land it in the middle of nowhere, get the passengers in a quiet room, make them say the scripted goodbye without any mistakes or unwanted information being leaked.
One of the calls (Jeremy Glick) lasted almost 18 minutes!
Was he so stupid that he couldn't say or hint his special situation in an 18 minutes phone call?

>The plane replacement theory isn't as kookie as you think.
It is exactly as kookie as a sane person would think.
You are just buying into alex jones tier conspiracy theories. Next you'll bring up the hologram-theory.

bump

You're right, they were much higher.
Go listen to one of the phonecalls on that link if you want, you can hear the clearest audio from a phone you'll ever hear talking about how the plane has just been hijacked, not said in an especially panicy way on most of them either.

You'll need to DL the flash file from the .gov thing to see the audio info / recordings for each flight.

Checked

Sadly that is not the official story from the 9/11 commission.
Looks like you're promoting a conspiracy theory.

As I said above, I'm not well versed in the whole phonecalls of 911. 18 minutes do sound like a very long time to not fuck up a script.

>It is exactly as kookie as a sane person would think.
Operation Northwoods had a 'plane replacement' plan.

But yeah it's just 'kooky', man on the TV said it must be kooky.

Then advise me how a Boeing 757 could pull of what it did that day all the while being 18 feet above the Pentagon per the black box information?
The 'hologram theory' has its moments of WTF but I don't buy it.

This