Why is shit like this being shilled as cute, or "eco-friendly"...

Why is shit like this being shilled as cute, or "eco-friendly"? Is no one else disturbed that wages are so stagnant and housing prices skyrocketing so rapidly that soon generations of people will be living in shipping containers and drainage pipes?

Attached: 180123125155-11-opod-tube-house-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

containerauction.com/read-news/how-to-bury-a-shipping-container-gabion-basket
utopia.de/little-home-obdachlose-holz-haus-72505/
youtube.com/watch?v=xktwDfasPGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 2356895623.jpg (625x455, 102K)

DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS
CONSUME PRODUCT
THEN GET EXCITED OVER NEW PRODUCT

...Heres our new CuckBarrel (TM),everyone!

Because normies eats anything the gov says...

Live in drainage pipes and eat bugs, goy.

>why do people think this kind-of neat thing they saw on their feed is cool?
>wtf Jow Forums how do we defeat this jewish plot to encourage white people to become molemen?

go outside, ride a bike, eat some fruit. anything but finding MORE stupid shit to be angry at.

>CuckBarrel

This sounds like a good thing though, it always disturbs my sleep listening to my wife having sex all night.

A drainage pipe could be cool if it was bigger and had lots of skylights and provided 10+ ceilings and was near a view of mountains or waterfront.

At that point you may as well get a nice prefab

The tiny house shit is like upscale now, they're destigmatizing living in a van down by the river. Unfortunately, cool or not you're still living in a van down by the river.

It's just another way they're getting us ready for our future slave class status. Eat bugs, not meat! Don't have kids! Don't put down roots! Live in a box!

Attached: van life.gif (480x356, 3.07M)

It's truly sad that in big cities, that a normie wagecuck earning $100k gross annual income , which is decent in any other part of the country or world, can never truly save enough to own a showbox sized home, without massively lowering living of standards and saving for half a decade to have downpayment on a home.
Let alone, lower end wagecucks , will never be able to afford a home unless it's in a gangbanging ghetto hood slums.

Next step, stacks of liquid filled pods and tubes stuck into your back. What a time to be alive

>Because normies eats anything the gov says...
Isn't it weird how they all hate the government like some kind of halfassed anarchists, but they trust everything the government says and does implicitly?

Attached: 1540070447961.png (890x1427, 149K)

They should make these biodegradeable so when you die they can bury you in it along with all your shit

people choose to live in NYC because they enjoy living in the city. if they want to move and buy a house they can do so freely.

I can't afford to build that.

I don't see how anyone can enjoy living in NYC.

this is the stupidest thing ever, how do you even hang a picture on the wall? and you need custom doors, windows, struts and look at all that wasted space

people have different tastes

>stop asking questions, goy! Ride your bike! Have sex!

Attached: 6d56f3ac642be0de514bc1c12fc7079f.jpg (823x572, 60K)

just like the pharoahs

lol, just like the Egyptian kings

That actually looks like a good way to build a bomb shelter. I wonder how much it costs to get 10 of them buried din my backyard?

Attached: g77trt7.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Moved to (((California))) for work where I was making 120k/year and couldn't even consider owning a 1 bedroom apartment. I moved out innawoods and I'm buying a literal ranch. I'm going to own a piece of a fucking river for the money I make, and I'm less than an hour outside of a major (2+ mil people) city.

You mean KANGZ.

Attached: 1551524962177.jpg (1367x1855, 310K)

don't live in the city if you cant afford to live there, retard.

fucking egyptian hivemind

Maybe having a few of these pods as rooms in a really rural area with solar panels would be cool. You could have a big lodge area with a family room kitchen and shower in the center.

Would be a fun innawoods project but outside of that these things are cancer

Unironically ready player 1 tier

when you remember that our generation's entire life exists on a screen it starts to make sense. if millennials wanted cheap homes they could simply move to a cheaper state, but they're terrified of having to learn new skills and work a job they're unfamiliar with.

preppers have buried shipping containers and used them as bunkers. I'm sure there's tons of guides if you go looking in the right place.

>moving to a new state requires learning new skills

are you under the impression that you can't get white-collar jobs in rural states?

>Why is shit like this being shilled as cute, or "eco-friendly"?
Psychological conditioning. This is the goyim's future, and they will enjoy it. Pass the roach milk.

Attached: hong kong cage home.jpg (2000x1366, 632K)

See? I would take a few and bury them in the yard. Take some more and build an underground fun range. Maybe get a few more and use them for long term storage. Take 200 of them and turn them upright and use them as a garrison wall.

The carbon budget for that is higher than a McMansion.

The front door alone probably cost $2000. Add all the circle shaped furniture and this gets expensive quick AND annoying to maintain. If you really desire the tube living lifestyle, get a Quonset. Shipping containers make more sense though.

Here even country homes are 300k & you are commuting atleast 40 mins to work, any further and no jobs. My spouse and I have decided to live in a trailer on a friends property for 5 years, and just save everything.

At least we won't have anymore Turk threads.

Attached: Fuck It.gif (500x387, 995K)

>Quonset
Hnnnggg.
The new style quonsets are even better.

But with the cost of them along with shipping and refurbishing them you may as well buy a mobile.

>The tiniest hole from the smallest ding or rust spot could end up being your worst enemy if you plan to use your container as a storage or living space. I’ve seen gallons of water leak through a pinhole in the ceiling of a container over just a few days time.
containerauction.com/read-news/how-to-bury-a-shipping-container-gabion-basket

they're just rarer. a mass exodus of millennials would result in many of us having to learn new skills.

Gen X'er: I had one of these for free when I was a kid. I don't think millennials had dens and tree houses so maybe they are nostalgic for them. Still, no idea why you would spend money on it.

>people are legit sleeping in cages like dogs
WEW LADS!
>you're done working 8 hours at your wagie job, go get in your fucking cage

utopia.de/little-home-obdachlose-holz-haus-72505/

In germany a guy builds 3m2 sheds for the homeless. Maybe in 10 years these will be normal houses.

>The tiniest hole from the smallest ding or rust spot
paint it.

>GTA

god, that looks grim.

Why those fucking guys remain in the island, they could easily live in the mainland.

/b/ has gotten loose again
>SAY CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL OR WE MAKE YOU LIVE IN A DRAINAGE PIPE

as a cucked Liberal, I must live in a drainage pipe

most people in the world live in unimaginable filth and squalor. they would literally kill you to live in a drain pipe.

A lot of young people convince themselves they like it when they don’t. Living in crowded spaces, surrounded always by unsympathetic strangers (not to mention foreigners), is NOT natural. They burn themselves out in the rat race, paying immense taxes because they can’t deduct mortgage payments.

Talk to older and wiser people and they’ll say the same. You sound too young to figure it out.

>someone forgot to put the bunker in the ground.

this is so absurd
- no water
- no sewage
- no electricity

>You sound too young to figure it out.

woah blown the fuck out. my entire argument is invalid

They probably have a communal designated shitting street.

Looks like it could make a good bomb shelter if you buried it underground.

what happens after being in the ground for years?
what about rain or floods?

Now someone do this for Vancouver.

these will become the norm
youtube.com/watch?v=xktwDfasPGQ

At least he's not alone.

Attached: Feels Bad Man.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>tfw live in NYC and own property so I am set for life

An excavator and an afternoon

Guess is depends if you wanna be mobile or not. At least in a stationary shipping container you could add insulation to the outside. Seems like a mobile home would get pretty cold, but I don’t really know about them.

Is cuck barrel the new cuck shed?

It’s pretty obvious you are unhappy, but I’m not gonna waste my time debating you on your life choices.

I meant mobile as in single wide manufactured. They are insulated and meant to be fixed. But still once you get to the point of placing them then you get to the added costs of being either connected to the electric jew, or sewer, or water. If you go off grid you are increasing your expenditure. It's just impossible to affordably live and not be a fucking bum.

No way

bruh i live in the burbs in ohio im not even from nyc

it's clearly being lit from within by electric light

Ah yeah, those make a lot of sense if you want pros to do most of the work. I think some of the appeal of shipping containers is saving money initially, but then spending weekends finishing things up, and yeah living like a bum in the process.

Until the battery goes dead, then you have to pedal again.

I could see this as a guy in my early 20s for the most part if not something slightly larger.

$100-$200 bucks rent a month and such. shared commodities maybe, but done well to keep privacy in tact and/or key.

After 5-10 years alone they can save up a bunch of money and go onto something else.

That was always my dream personally.

Ah. I live near San Fran (tech industry) so I see a lot of this.

I'd buy a prison and turn it into apartments and see if anybody takes it

I live in a rural coastal town and the fuckwit city scum have been artificially inflating the housing prices to a $500k average. In 2012 the average was just over $250k

People are so starved for meaningful experiences and community in the wake of (((mass consumerism))) that the novelty and quirkiness of drainage pipe houses and $1200 a month barracks appeals to them. Except they're so bluepilled they can't wrap their heads around the cause of their mental and spiritual distress.

INVESTIGATORS HAVE ARRIVED AT SAUDI OIL SITE WAR IS COMING SOON

It all originally started as a way to get away from the grid and system, with nearly everyone leaving wheels on the house in some form, which can be used to move it from location to location, thereby avoiding many taxes.
Then the kikes got involved, co-opted the fuck out of it and now you see dumb shit like this.

nobody cares.

Homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

Thomas Jefferson predicted it:

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”

Fuck the Jews and Fuck the Fed.

I do both those things and am still full of rage. And no, I'm not taking out a mortgage to live in a sewer pipe an eat bugs.

Attached: 1536819302776.gif (245x300, 975K)

>small home made to pack in a lonely person with no possessions at a "cheap" premium
>stack it with other small homes because none of the people living in this sort of space have families, but require human attention that the internet only pretends to be
Seems like a pretty good plan when you think it out.

Attached: quote-liberals-claim-to-want-to-give-a-hearing-to-other-views-but-then-are-shocked-and-offended-to-w (850x400, 61K)

The elites would have you living in dumpsters and eating bugs if they could, just to make a few extra dollars as they pack people into unlivable cities. And lets face it they will probably succeed in a few short years.

The media controls the narrative. I hate the NPC meme a lot, but I think you'd see a revolution over night if people woke up. I'm not talking about just leftists, if right wingers saw they've been baited and decieved by the same people, they'd join forces with the left like they were brothers.

Best jailhouse tatt I've seen for a long time.

We are overpopulated. By brown and black and yellow people.

They will be coming to the West in ever increasing numbers. It is that bad.

The elites know they fucked up. They can't kill off everyone without destroying the planet in the process.

They are working frantically behind the scenes to ease the coming global collapse. We will all be poor and hungry.

Except them, if they can help it.

And that is why they are genociding whites. They think non-whites will euthanize whites. And non-whites can be dealt with much easier without whites around to cause trouble.

Ummm i guess you're just an incel cause these houses are fabulous

One man tried.

Attached: jimmy-mcmillan-rent-too-damn-high.jpg (380x455, 49K)

This is SO dystopian and cyperpunk! The future is epic!

Isn't your after war prosperity among simple folks was because you was far away from war and selling stuff to fighting countries? (petrodollar agreement in cold war era also) And you become poorer by inertion year by year. Maybe problem in 1913 and Federal Reserve?

Attached: crisis.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

I feel like Zoolander went over the fetishism of, "poor", "disheveled", "below ones means".

A great way to pacify the populace

Attached: Zoolander_187Pyxurz-1448911458[1].jpg (800x521, 55K)

I wonder if he even knew his son, or if his parents knew each other before Trayvon got what he deserved?

Indeed you are correct Boris.

Shipping containers would work too. And The rectangular shape would be a more efficient use of space.

You know that gives me an idea for a good bunker. I wonder if concrete culverts are cheaper than shipping containers

Fit for a featherless biped

Attached: 1568193250955m.jpg (656x1024, 140K)

Kek, Diomedes was based af.

I actually like these idea as starter homes. It's a terrible idea that these would ever be similar priced to a house, but a 5k acre and a cheap 30k drainage pipe or container home at 18-24 is a good start.

Much safer to bury at least. Shipping containers need loads of bracing along the sides to support the weight of the earth.