How can you degenerates deny the best-documented genocide in human history?

How can you degenerates deny the best-documented genocide in human history?

Attached: auschwitz.jpg (968x681, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/s4mv52syyMXZ/
bitchute.com/video/peHayVkYLGLi/
bitchute.com/video/1DCqpKpKfHhB/
bitchute.com/video/4eWbezWgKRJ4/
bitchute.com/video/I5F8UXh6xBvT/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're not denying it

More like most false flagged event in history

Because the less documented genocides contradict the oppression narrative.

yes we are

How many Jews do you think died in labour camps?

>best-documented genocide
Most talked about maybe.

Wooden doors
A chimney outside the building
Truth is it was rigged from the startt

Who exactly is denying the reign of the Khmer Rouge?

Who ever brings it up?

bitchute.com/video/s4mv52syyMXZ/

check out my latest video cunties

Attached: 1553166519540.gif (720x404, 964K)

I don’t. I think that it happened, but the most powerful and influential Zionists sacrificed millions of peasant Jews in order to use the genocide as an excuse to regain Israel. Many aspects of it have been exaggerated in the years since, sure, but I do think that it happened. I’m of the opinion that Hitler was a Zionist agent, as his actions essentially facilitated the end goals of Zionism.

6mil, perhaps 5.5mil.
Help me out, brother.

Jews writing fiction != documentation

This event was no different from other tragic genocides of the 20th century. Literally only wh*toids and kikes care about this event more than anyone. The average brown and blacks don't give a shit. Some even laugh at it.

How can you degenerates deny the one and only genocide talked about for half a school year every year as if it's a piece of propaganda that needs to be drilled into mushy heads?

THE BEST

Browns will kill Jews and whites. They can't tell the differences anyways.

literally 0 evidence of this ever happening. it is called holohoax for a reason, retard.

All these kikes kvetching about "the best documented genocide in history," for one.

Who's denying?

literally this entire board

>The average brown and blacks don't give a shit. Some even laugh at it.
Plenty of us humans laugh about it too.

6 gorillas!

Attached: B5357764-9354-4F43-B753-BC15E343FB13.jpg (671x457, 61K)

Auschwitz
bitchute.com/video/peHayVkYLGLi/
One third of the Holocaust
bitchute.com/video/1DCqpKpKfHhB/
Last Days
bitchute.com/video/4eWbezWgKRJ4/
Majdanek
bitchute.com/video/I5F8UXh6xBvT/

The first video does a rudimentary debunking of the Auschwitz holocaust story. There is a lot more info which is not covered by this documentary, but it's a good introduction.

"One third of the holocaust" is a very long and involved documentary that goes through the Operation Reinhardt death camps and debunks all the claims one by one. Goes through the major academic works of Raul Hilberg and Arad, which are literally what created the holocaust narrative in the first place. Also references some stuff from the Nuremberg trials.

"The Last Days" goes through Steven Spielberg's Oscar-Winning documentary and witness testimonies and debunks everything (that Oscar was later rescinded when it was exposed that one of the star witnesses lied about everything)

"Majdanek" goes through the Majdanek camp and debunks everything. This was the camp which originated the "gas chamber" story, and is also where a lot of the myths about jewish soap and other things got started. This camp is interesting because it's death toll has been reduced by 98%.

These are all great documentaries. But if you were to choose just 1 to watch, make it "the last days", it's completely damning

Hitler was a spastic closet case. Loads of them died from disease, starvation what's up for debate is the use of extermination chambers on a mass scale and how many died due to that or shootings

The Khmer Rouge I mean. It's just not talked about at all by comparison.

hitler founded mossad, explain that, nigger.

You cant deny something that never happened.

Attached: 125px-1._SS-Panzer-Division_Leibstandarte-SS_Adolf_Hitler.svg1.png (1151x936, 1.55M)

because it's a joke

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-07-28T13-07-33.576Z.png (1264x669, 62K)

I'm already on it

Attached: 1568639499603.jpg (900x900, 95K)

I know what you meant. What I'm saying is that every time these judenrats use the phrase "the best documented genocide in history," they are in fact referring to the reign of the Khmer Rouge and not their holohoax. And the reason why the systematic massacre of decadent urbans by their rural betters is seldom discussed is because it's too damned good of an idea to be permitted to circulate. At least in Burgerland.

This isn't documented. This is actually period photography with fictional blurbs, with each major point having been challenged academically, and beaten by that challenge.

The Holohoax is cheap and we'll planned psyop bullshit to get Goy to allow the parasite that kills the host into the inner sanctum.

Now, all that's left is the death of the US Government.

The “Muh wooden doors” meme is just pathetic. It relies on ignorance, as much as the “chimney not attached” meme.

If you know the history of the building you would know it started as an ammo store built by the Polish army, then after the Germans invaded they made it into a crematorium- which had a chimney, it because the building is partly underground the ovens are underground and the flies come up from underground to meet the chimney a few feet away from the side wall of the building - if you knew anything about how chimneys work, or bothered to look at the blueprints, you would understand that.

Of course the morgue there was useda couple of times for experimental gassings. Probably a few thousand people killed there, but it wasn’t very good - too hard to vent, and too big - to gas people effectively it is best to fill the room with as many as possible, but that means 800 plus people, and the ovens could only burn abou 340 a day - so it took three days to burn them, and it got messy.

So they moved to the little farmhouses in the woods at the edge of camp to gas them and burn them on pyres, and then to the purpose built gas chambers at Birkenau which had big ventilation systems and lots of ovens.

When those new crematoria came online the little cream at camp one was. O longer needed, and they also needed air raid shelters. So they demolished the chimney, took out the ovens and the internal walls, including th original door on the gas chamber, and rebuilt the entire I teror, and in that made doctors offices and fitted office doors on them.

Those doors, fitted in new doorways, in new walls, in 1944, years after the few gassings ad finished, are the “mush wooden doors”

They were never gas chamber doors. Anyone citing this meme is exposed as a fucking idiot, or a fucking liar.

Which are you, ignorant, or just pathetic.

And the reason is that idiots on pol have done no research...

Millions of documents, archaeological evidence, forensics, and testimony of the people who did it as well as the survivors, and of course the census data, prove it happened. Your ignorance is not an argument

Oh no, the one to watch is the one third of the Holocaust video. It is so full of lies, smears and half truths, and also manages to quote out of context while showing the text on screen so you can read it in context and see that the reader is a deceptive lying little shit.

It is a classic in demonstrating that Holocaust deniers are lying

Yeah but it's really long and detailed. In The Last Days you literally see witnesses lying on camera. It's completely damning. My jaw was dropped practically the whole time

Every shit skin race we dissipate makes living space for white kids to raise.

Attached: 4qgAcLs.jpg (1100x1500, 190K)

Yes the labour ministry begged them to stop starving the prisoners to death, in January 1943. Because they had starved so many to death in 42, (nothing to do with allied bombing and supply lines) that they were running out of slaves.

One this does. It apply to anyone who isn’t a slave labourer. Those they just killed.

Well done you just debunked the “Muh allied bombing and typhus” meme, and proved the SS were deliberately starving their prisoners.

> posts on the internet using technology he does. It understand, to talk about the hillbilly yokels as being better than educated people.

Lol

Kek

Attached: 8769A20E-7153-4209-8FA0-64FA39A88E4A.jpg (557x551, 44K)

Attached: tone.png (800x522, 715K)

Yo, check out my drawing

Attached: IMG_20190918_103352.jpg (2250x4000, 1.76M)

I question this myself too. So many books been written, movies produced. But these bigots still don’t buy it. Why?

Attached: 1550685810070.jpg (500x688, 159K)

I love these semi-slide threads because whoever makes them usually causes people to drop massive redpills in the thread exposing the hoax. Really does wonders

I can pretty much guarantee that any given Linux distro contains more of my code than it does yours, but keep telling yourself that anyone who doesn't live in a behavioral sink is uneducated.

> pathetic senile old farts who have made a living from telling stories talk shit (and no historian believes them) so we can dismiss all the work done by historians

Wew lad, next thing you will be telling me the twin towers were brought down by tiny black helicopters planing demolition charges, flown by mini Iraqis, using UFO tech from the hollow earth secret Nazi base in Antarctica (because some idiot on the internet has talked crap saying all those things at some point, and of course anything anyone says is true)

Educated blacks hate jews more than anyone else.

Yep, washroom door in the rebuilt interior of the ammunition bunker, built about 1944.

Not a gas chamber door. Never a gas chamber door.

And yet retards pretend otherwise, and even think this is some killer argument to debunk the Holocaust

Sad really.

>best documented
You mean most harped on.... it actually lacks a stunning amount of real evidence.

Attached: 1508237519090.png (454x685, 115K)

Yep, typical silly meme that asks a good question which is easily answered, it denier pretend it cannot be answered, or the answer is some regarded version of “because it is all fake”

Two minutes research answers the question and shows the deniers are trying to deceive. These are not honest questions. They are covert lies.

Hasn’t happened yet. Unless of course by “hoax” you mean the lies the deniers tell, which are always exposed.

The bigger questions I have about this are:

1) If the doors were opened in 20 minutes like eyewitnesses claim, how did they get all the gas out of the room in that time?
It takes a long time to completely fumigate a room that size, even with heavy duty fans and equipment (which the chambers didn't have).

2) All of those thousands of bodies laying in the room would be outgassing the entire time.
Ever let your dog run around in the rain? You can smell them from three rooms away. Similar story here, all those thousands of bodies would have a very strong smell, they would be outgassing cyanide gas from their lungs, their pores, everywhere. It would small so bad of cyanide in that room nobody could survive who tried to enter. Especially after 20 minutes.

> but mur doors,, it was all so real ! in my head
Hit a nerve did I schlomo?

Attached: ABF79DCD-542F-4F9A-83BF-A4921CE982FC.jpg (640x920, 58K)

You win on that one. I gave up coding a long time ago (first job was COBOL based robot programming for a glass making firm...)

But since I come from farming family, I know that the average agricultural worker is. It in any means a superior to all and every city geek.

That sort of bulshit plays well in your “flyover” states, it have some self respect and be honest.

stop arguing about this shit brainlets. who fucking care about this in 20 19?

by COOOOOOOOMING

No but you repeated a lie, and now you are. It going to admit it was a lie.

Or will you? Go on, admit that the door in your picture was not a gas chamber door, and it was put in place long after the gas chamber was decommissioned and that it is irrelevant to the gas chamber. That bringing it up is a distraction, an attempt to deceive. That those who do are trying to suggest that that historians claim this is a gas chamber door. Which is a lie.

Go on, be brave, it is anonymous after all. Admit the truth.

those are the original doors, you can go ask the lead historian on site

Mass replies are degenerate.

I can't speak to the conditions in your country, but in the US it's a simple fact that if push came to shove, rurals could inflict 95%+ fatalities on urbans without breaking a sweat, merely through infrastructure sabotage. That makes us superior in the only way that actually matters.

Never forget the jewish genocide of 30 million christians.

Attached: 1537730085979.jpg (565x502, 163K)

It's amazing that you are here 24/7 to come into holocaust threads. Do you get paid for this? Seriously - i have yet to see a single holocaust thread day or night without you popping up to argue for the standard version.

>everything was put up after the war
>how dare you question the legitimacy of our claims about events during the war .
You’re a retard

>imagine being so triggered by a wooden door meme. Cringe
Historical video evidence of jew being gassed, c.1944 colorised

Attached: 2F119F55-F667-4B34-BE8D-B8C51A2801A1.gif (280x280, 891K)

ok

>walls porous, absorbing cyanide, stains them blue

Scrap blue walls, find zero cyanide

>jews backpedaling 'again

i'm not complaining - I for one am agnostic on this issue. I just don't understand how you are always here to jump into these threads. If anything it makes me slightly suspicious.

I’ve noticed him here for every holohoax as well

Things that never happened.mp4

France is the European hub for kikes.

>kikes LARPing again

it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1568550265997.png (547x399, 190K)

It's like he's on sentry duty - solely here to jump into these threads - day or night, 7 days a week

Why didn't you answer it then?

JIDF never rest!

Attached: 78F894F9-5113-4D2B-BBEA-4480AE9DCEC4.jpg (316x316, 17K)

it's was all real in their minds goyim

Attached: 1471319285026-1.jpg (851x1056, 220K)

Attached: 1471319091359.png (340x507, 228K)

muh 6 million

Attached: camp totals.jpg (601x537, 52K)

If it happened, I don't care. If it didn't happen, I don't care. The whole thing has been weaponised for political power purposes. All that matters is that there is one in the future.

Attached: 1552837316906.gif (256x274, 3.26M)

Attached: jew populations 1933 and 1948.jpg (970x710, 243K)

>best-documented

And it’s always these long stretched out posts that really don’t say much

One shekel has been deposited into your account

Attached: A2E814A7-B860-41C6-904D-22090D8C795A.jpg (800x645, 381K)

Really joggins the noggin

no the killer argument is how did they get rid of the muh 6 million jew bodies? How many cremators did the have? how many kikes a day could be incinerated? Please walk us through your math on this.

>1939: Poland had 3.1M jews
>1946: Poland had: 300K Jews

what is fleeing the war that they caused and/or making aliyah

ah ha.

That proves it right there.

If there had not been 6 million murdered then there would have been ~ 30 million Jews in 1948

that’s just a picture of an old german summer camp

No they are not an he will tell you that. Indeed there is a famous ideo made by Cole where he bullies a summer intern guide into claiming they are original and then talks to the Director of the museum who says they are not, and explains exactly what I said.

There is no point in repeating the lie. It is a strawman - a denier lie to try t make a case, it it is a lie.

That is a washroom door.

During the war even Americans weren’t having children. The Boomers boomed after the boom.

It never happened, no one cares anymore, quit whinging. The more you whine, the more you expose the lie.

There wasn’t 9 million Jews in Europe post WW2.

> if my asshole refused to work then my brain would die of poisons In the blood, so my asshole is superior to my brain

Of course in your case it might be true...

Lol. Every day all the things in red you say are not denied are indeed denied here on pol.

And historians agree with you about the last point, so it isn’t actually holocaust denial...

>we

All the Ww II era people are dying off and now nobody cares about the Holocaust. I’m so sorry for you loss heeb

the kike population actually went up when their "shoah" was supposed to have happened. for bonus points, look at the American and european populations that went down as a result of WWII.