AUS/POL/ Glowing like the sun edition

So many fuckin shills lately.
It's like they're losing the meme war and are trying to hide it.
Why don't we all become shills
>asio.gov.au/careers.html
>afp.gov.au/careers/vacancies
>serco.com/aspac/careers
>getup.org.au/about/

Attached: Glowing sun.jpg (590x365, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7news.com.au/news/crime/firearms-found-at-home-of-caller-behind-threats-made-against-lismore-university-c-460327
archive.is/D9nMZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZwGFi7oQAO
tinyurl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
usedguns.com.au/SearchResults.aspx?term=7615&sold=false
pastebin.com/Mw27Wfdc
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-18/chisholm-seat-profile-gladys-liu-jennifer-yang-history-making/11023902
abc.net.au/news/2019-07-31/josh-frydenberg-and-gladys-liu-hit-with-high-court-challenge/11365722
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-11/gladys-liu-admits-to-association-with-guangdong-association/11501088?section=politics
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-14/liberal-gladys-liu-linked-to-secretive-chinese-influence-network/11288210
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-11/guests-on-gladys-liu-list-for-malcolm-turnbull-event-asio/11502564?section=politics
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-12/scott-morrison-defends-liberal-gladys-liu/11504902?section=politics
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-18/wa-treasurer-ben-wyatt-calls-on-labor-mps-to-back-off-gladys-liu/11524300?section=politics
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/sep/18/pauline-hanson-sparks-fury-with-claims-domestic-violence-victims-are-lying-to-family-court
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-18/rosie-batty-family-law-inquiry-pauline-hanson-bias/11523914
youtu.be/p4vkU9YaTEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7news.com.au/news/crime/firearms-found-at-home-of-caller-behind-threats-made-against-lismore-university-c-460327

Attached: 1567742244240.jpg (1024x640, 154K)

Gutless poofter
>haz gunz
>makes shitcall threats
Not either going Tarrant or at least sniping a few.
Straya is going softcock.

But we banned firearms user.
How could an ordinary person get a fun?
Just as well criminals don't have access to funs anymore.

Attached: AR pistil.png (391x374, 214K)

You lads swallowed the gympill yet?

Attached: gym_pill.jpg (2100x1500, 1.88M)

>shills
shilling your country? are you sure you know what the word means?
inb4 it means something different here, because it don't. But a long time ago, about a handful of cretins that got their first phones, didn't have a clue what it meant. So when they saw it the first time, they thought in black and white patterns seeing everything as only enemies and friends. So guess what they figured out since they never bothered to use a dictionary. That's right... hey... was that you?

archive.is/D9nMZ
Vegans storming Coles, absolute fuckheads

>
>If you do this they'll tell you to apply online
Doesn't matter, you've put a face to your name so your resume has more weight to it
>I don't think you need that for a minimum wage job
Treat every job application like its your dream job. It takes an hour or less to write an arse kissing cover letter, remember that people stuck in minimum wage jobs need to make themselves feel special so they will treat the job application process as if it was a big time job.
>Had the cunts cenno hooked me up with fix it up
Aight but make sure it doesn't look like a stock standard cenno resume because employees will receive hundreds of pretty much the same resume.
Stand out in a pile and have some kind of experience (volenteering) in the past few months on there.
(Continuing in this thread cos I want to help this dude out)

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZwGFi7oQAO

Threats were never made.
They are a post-hoc pretext made for the raid on his house which turned up the guns.

Every time the news reports that someone was "making threats" and it turns out they had guns, drugs, explosives, etc the 'making threats' is invented as an excuse for the raid the cops made which turned up the illegal items.

Hell, the guns might even be a plant if the raid was to get a hold of blackmail material on a judge, politician, or cop.

>can't trust media
>can't trust cops
>believe that someone with illegal weapons was making pissant threats against some shit-ville nowhere uni.

Attached: activated.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Power lads.

We need moar power!

Attached: 1565776710533.png (1024x1024, 1.39M)

If we banded together we could disable a vegan website. What would you choose? tinyurl [bop] com/y46eyqvj

>caller-behind-threats
When will they ever learn

Holy fuck seppo man.
I was right.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
Dig through the last quater of the last thread and show me where I was wrong

Attached: 1457217137127.jpg (1600x1207, 699K)

Attached: CrS8y8Fj9.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

can the faggot from HR in the last thread fuck off already? you're perpetuating the bullshit that the boomers invented

Decent post. I forgot how meta this game is.

Anyone notice google has stopped listing Jow Forums in its search results?

country's fucked lads

Attached: 1481992014971.jpg (740x746, 345K)

Anyone notice this cunt still uses google?

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice

Attached: 93a1ab57c4dfb11150564d3feeb79bfbda27a875cd33e0e73218325f2a76f4b8.png (1422x1524, 3.2M)

Attached: 1491394062656.png (488x423, 147K)

Just get a 7615 pumpie and stop being such a poofter.
>usedguns.com.au/SearchResults.aspx?term=7615&sold=false

>"This year ASIO received silver level accreditation as an employer of choice at the Australian LGBTI Inclusion Awards, which celebrates Australia's top organisations for LGBTI inclusion."

It's official
ASIO is full of faggots

Not an Aussie, but I basically have the exact same body as buff shitposter.

Attached: IMG_20190915_022731.jpg (1012x918, 240K)

Do you remember about a year back when the news reported some grandpa in WA went postal and killed a whole bunch of his grandkids on his farm, with absolutely no motive?

That was 100% a pedo ranch that got cleaned up.

Happens _all_ _the_ _time_ in this fucked up country.

Attached: victoria.png (588x292, 23K)

congrats bruce, finally got your own glow in the dark ponies.

>The Mason connection..

I've already got a .308 bolty, most of the guns I want are banned such as a pump action shottie, or M1 Garand. Would love a pistol too if the requirements weren't stupid.

Probably go an over-under shottie next, most likely Beretta because I like the brand and I'm not poor

didn't have a drink tonight lads, instead cooked up a meal with potatoes and veggies everything
feeling alright desu

Attached: 1568740885336.jpg (686x571, 150K)

whatever happened to that user that was retired police officer who told us of a pedo ring that involved judges and killing of abo kids

Yeah I recall brief mentions of that.
Jewish?

Attached: 1562560460356.png (830x911, 819K)

getting splintered on goon again myself
then gonna cook up a big greasy burgah

UK looking to have visa-less travel with us post-brexit
Why bother making our country hell when we can just let hell hop on a plane and fly to us

probably another larp

Up in NT, Ive got the screencap somewhere. Good yarn that one

aren't visas to other western countries easy to get anyway?

Yeh nice.
Did your veggies come in a can like mine do?

what sort of goon?

nah went the full normalfag and got fresh ones

Oi Cunts, Jow Forums is full of Chinks and Asio operatives. Come join The Discord since there is fucking nowhere else we can gather.

>pastebin.com/Mw27Wfdc (embed)

To any Jannies reading this post, Fuck Off this isn't a disguised shill post because it says right on the tin and its related because we Aussies need some fucking place to organize and shoot the shit that isn't this transfested shithole.

UK is currently visa-free to Strayans.
>schengen agreement

fruity lexia lad

Tranny faggot

Attached: 1554874399245.jpg (782x778, 103K)

>no traps
>no chest
>no calfs
You've got a ways to come yet mate

Good shit.
I always leave my veggies too long and they start going dead, so I figure tinned isn't a bad thing.
Don't have a freezer either, so frozen isn't an option.

it was africans or meth heads.

absolutely happens all the time in victoria and is hidden (surviving victims are given massive compensation payments via victims of crime compensation to stay quiet).

i don't blame the actual victims..
sometimes it is the only way they can afford to fix burned down homes or replace stolen cars, so they have no option.
very unethical for the government to do this..

Attached: 45673567.jpg (1365x809, 164K)

mixing it?
tried the one from Aldis in the green box?

>Don't have a freezer either, so frozen isn't an option.
fuck thats pretty rough

I've actually got solid traps, just the angle.

You're right on chest and calves though.

You missed the proof pic
Notice the address in
Why do you hate Oz and want to derail discussion of political news?
Timeline of chinky Gladys Lui's infiltration of Australian pariament.
At first it was chink vs chink for election in Chisholm.
Did Julie Banks get paid by the chinks to stand down and open the door for Gladys?
>>abc.net.au/news/2019-04-18/chisholm-seat-profile-gladys-liu-jennifer-yang-history-making/11023902
Followed by claims of dirty tactics to get elected in the first place.
>>abc.net.au/news/2019-07-31/josh-frydenberg-and-gladys-liu-hit-with-high-court-challenge/11365722
Now it turns out she is part of china's plan to take over Oz.
This shit is the future of politics in Oz lads.
>>abc.net.au/news/2019-09-11/gladys-liu-admits-to-association-with-guangdong-association/11501088?section=politics
Coincidence?
Turns out Liberal Party elder Bruce Atkinson, a Victorian MP and former Upper House President, has similarly been connected to the same organisation — World Trade United Foundation (WTUF) — for some years.
>>abc.net.au/news/2019-08-14/liberal-gladys-liu-linked-to-secretive-chinese-influence-network/11288210
Even our lackluster ASIO were sus as hell on the guest list.
>>abc.net.au/news/2019-09-11/guests-on-gladys-liu-list-for-malcolm-turnbull-event-asio/11502564?section=politics
Traitorous ScoMo defends chink infiltrator.
"Gladys is a Chinese-born Australian. Does that make her in cahoots with the Chinese Government? Of course not," the Prime Minister said.
>>abc.net.au/news/2019-09-12/scott-morrison-defends-liberal-gladys-liu/11504902?section=politics

Attached: Scomo chinks aldi bags.png (1185x792, 989K)

nah i never mix it, just makes it so theres more shit to drink
have learned to appreciate the taste over the years
and nah last time i tried aldi wine i had an adverse reaction to one of the preservatives

I just want some bantz and shitpost

archive.is/D9nMZ

>It's official
>ASIO is full of faggots
In other breaking news today scientists discovered that the sky is in fact, blue.

Eh, I can get a porta one for $500, but I'm a poor man, and the benefits aren't worth spending that yet.
I'll get VR before that.

Nah, just some boomer murdered a bunch of "his grandkids". Almost certainly an op to clean up a pedo ring. Maybe the cunt was gonna squeal.

Or worse. Maybe he rescued the kids from a pedo ring and the cops cleaned it up before it could become anything.

Attached: NSW_ALP.png (597x677, 54K)

>last time i tried aldi wine i had an adverse reaction to one of the preservatives
what happened?

yeah fair enough

>I just want some bantz and shitpost
Nothing wrong with that.
Just stop being a fuckin sperg and join in with discussion here.
If you want bants.
But you come across as some chink trying to derail any discussion on politics.

Attached: Bruce Exterminating bugmen.png (1185x792, 1.19M)

nothing traumatic, just got a bit ill. acid reflux, stomach pains, the runs. same thing happens with cider, which sucks because i really like cider. thankfully i can still digest scrumpy though

How long you been lifting for mate?

Jow Forumsconspiracy or some youtuber needs to look into this shit already.

its dodgy as fuck and so obvious the grandfather is innocent.

>just got a bit ill. acid reflux, stomach pains, the runs.
woolies prawns did that to me last week

>Just stop being a fuckin sperg and join in with discussion here.
>discussion here
>on a board filled with slide threads while being watched by JIDF and ADC

yikes

stay here if you want m8, i'm just advertising for people who want to join

>he thinks asio and jidf haven't already infiltrated his discord
wew lad

looking into aussie pedo shit is more dangerous than having information that will lead to hillary's arrest.

>we had our Epstein moment years ago, but it was barely even covered.

Attached: kid_man.png (738x748, 755K)

Sporadically on and off for a couple years. Was rail skinny when I started at 170 lbs, now 220lbs

discord is 100% glowniggers and only asio and jidf push it

Attached: glow_ niger.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Shit daughter breaks up with husband.
Comes home to farm with 4 shit kids.
Little shits whinging about being stuck on farm.
>grandad cracks the shits
Shoot the little cunts and deadshit daughter.
Fucked now.
Fuck it, shoot the missus and cap yourself.
>family xmas gatherings are enough to make any grandad want to masmurder the little shits, let alone stuck living with them.
Father on telly bleating.
Either a shitcunt or a meth-head that she left him in the first place.
WA Bogans.

oh crap....

hows it going ASIO

>on a board filled with slide threads while being watched by JIDF and ADC
Are you scared that they will know how you feel?
They are winning when people are afraid to speak out due to fear of whatever.
Self censorship is a weapon you are using against yourself on behalf of them.
Don't fall for their tricks.

Attached: Homer Jews.jpg (255x192, 12K)

woolies prawns are all from the toxic swamps of Asia.

Go out and catch some freshies yourself.

kek
did you just eat some?

You should probably update this timeline to mention that Liu has the "full support" of the Liberal Party.
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-18/wa-treasurer-ben-wyatt-calls-on-labor-mps-to-back-off-gladys-liu/11524300?section=politics

Attached: 1541005299726.gif (388x264, 2.59M)

Real men use ventrilo

theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/sep/18/pauline-hanson-sparks-fury-with-claims-domestic-violence-victims-are-lying-to-family-court

abc.net.au/news/2019-09-18/rosie-batty-family-law-inquiry-pauline-hanson-bias/11523914

Attached: 1474233391136.jpg (396x385, 54K)

Nice work! 100kg is a good weight, how tall are you?
You've got good sized arms and shoulders, and the abs are there, just gotta focus on your chest and drop a little bit of that puppy fat.

How do your legs look?

Jow Forums has taught me it's always worse

Attached: 1562648064541.png (1667x1504, 989K)

I tried to follow up on allegations of pedaphila in my hometown. Tried to access free mason centers and follow up leads from people. Nothing substantial yet. More questions

what about coles?

goddamn Obunga

youtu.be/p4vkU9YaTEA

Attached: 1567572341194.jpg (321x526, 31K)

i heard the kids were autistic retards, not in a smart way like anons the spastic way

>clearly too heavy
>no spotter
>not clear surrounding

Dumb cunt deserves life in a wheel chair. worst part is that I'm going to be paying for his sexual therapy nurse until he finally has enough and pays her to kill him.

Attached: adoption.jpg (960x468, 89K)

The fucking scream.....

Attached: 1550213342036.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>not in a smart way, like anons the spastic way
punctuation - could save you from looking like a daft cunt

Reminder to all, there is an arrow next to the post number, click on it and use it.

>police find farmhouse raided by meth head or sudo gang
>whole family raped and executed via gunshot
>they know due to the guns and number of deaths that it will be a worldwide story
>they know it will have the side effect of making australia seem south africa tier dangerous (regardless of whether it is or not)
>tourism will take a giant hit
>australia will lose billions of dollars
>no worries, we will just say it was a 'murder suicide'

i have heard similar theories about port arthur too.
that it was actually committed by some meth heads who lived in the forest and tortured animals all day.

i am a bit of a daft cunt, i heard the kids were all mentally retarded, you may as well end your blood line if it's going to end with 4 mongaloids, poor old cunt

Anyone got the webm of the nz tranny breaking its fucking arm?
(and any other classics).

When I was growing up my town was utterly infested with pedos. I know of five who killed themselves and another fifteen who have done/are doing time for it right now.

I'm almost certain my dad traded me to a pedo when I was a toddler and my older sister's life has followed the textbook life of a girl who is abused as a kid.

If you know more than 5 boomers, you almost certainly know someone who abused pre-pubescent children.

Attached: DoCS.png (555x282, 21K)

gym is nigger tier our based ancestors had a good balance of brains and brawn nobody likes puffed up cunts they're annoying because they'd always beat you in a fight

same shit different colour.
>we sell our prawns to china so that we can buy heavy-metal laden asian prawns.

As long as I got the point across that anons are also retarded, I did my job.

And all kids are mongoloids. They're kids.

Done.
My list is actually too big to post here.
You missed my point M8.
I'm not afraid and they know how I feel about them.
I could use a vpn but then they wouldn't know who I am.
The more people who openly speak out the better.
Hiding behind a vpn and hoping to find a place free of being monitored is no more useful than silently venting to your self.

I'm Australian.
The word is "lagger" cunt.

Yeah, thats why I figure grandad cracked it.
Most pedo rings dont bother to fuck potatoes when they can fuck so many normie kids.