Planned Parenthood... what's going on big guy?

Planned Parenthood... what's going on big guy?

Attached: CareNoMatterWhat.jpg (1125x1112, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/s4mv52syyMXZ/
youtu.be/6MOBWgcW3yU
breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/18/planned-parenthood-abortion-no-matter-what/
youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1562497837022.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

imagine the size of the nose of the moshe who commissioned that

Even though that man fucked a MAGAtard, he should still treat her and their child like an actual human instead of a halfbreed Trumplet retard.

LMAO

This. I cant beleive one of our brothers would fuck a gross racist Trump supporter but I guess he had his reasons. All us black men do.

there is no way that's an actual ad

Attached: th.jpg (474x458, 24K)

Based and mischlingpilled planned parenthood

Every shit skin race we dissipate makes living space for white kids to raise.
g
bitchute.com/video/s4mv52syyMXZ/

Attached: Golden Roman Fasces.jpg (260x370, 35K)

You idiots don't even get it, it's not that it's his kid, he's the smart talented diversity doctor providing her care, and he's black, and she's a white supremacist because MAGA and feelz and shit.

Still is some serious kikery though.

Just your average based black man. He was wearing that MAGA hat, when crushing goyim pussy.

LARPing as niggers or actual niggers, either way you deserve the rope.

On second look it's probably some sheboon not a man.

My thought exactly

Surprised the father is still around.

Attached: 1544527273073.jpg (214x235, 5K)

I do not know what more unbelivable, black father being there or blackie being doctor

this

>mixed raced babies should be aborted
based!

Kek

Thats like 3rd trimester into pregnancy, are they choppping up your kids when they about to be born? Usa is todays sadom, you poison whole world with this shit.

That’s not the intended message

what is the intended message? that conservative white women are stupid cheating whores who shouldn't have kids? that's what I took away from it

youtu.be/6MOBWgcW3yU

Pay the toll

Attached: 7e801ad1eac2c8e18f342aa1090d4f2d-imagepng.png (464x560, 341K)

Wow, the Balls, the chopped up baby balls, the removed and sold baby balls of Planned Parenthood...

>Implying planned Parenthood only performs abortions
>Implying even more than 1% of what planned Parenthood does is related to abortions

Looking up #carenomatterwhat, it's apparently a campaign to reduce the number of intentional malpractice from diversity hires on white people.

>go way out of the way to abort as many black children as possible
>make this ad that implies that the people who are trying to stop you from abortion black children are so racist that it some would consider it inappropriate to ever help them in any capacity

Attached: pepe_not_sure.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Yeah the other 99% is laundering taxpayer money to democrat candidates.

>>Implying planned Parenthood only performs abortions
>>Implying even more than 1% of what planned Parenthood does is related to abortions

> Implying serial killers are dangerous when they spend less than 1% of their time slitting throats

Roast

what do you think they do retard?

so where do the million abortions a year get done?
They dont do shit for womens health

Ooga booga bix nood, fellow black kang.

Implying that Planned Parenthood can do anymore than give abortions, do a few STD tests (not even a whole screening), and hand out condoms. Sometimes they can give referrals to scan for breast cancer, but most of the time not because there is no licensed MD there.

True, they also help supply child traffickers with birth control for their underage hookers.

Why would you let all your govt funding and general image be in danger for only 1% of services? Never understood why they don’t spin the abortion part into a separate and distinct business and keep it at arms length.

that 1% abortion stat bullshit is a lie. i worked outside near a clinic and nothing but sluts walking in all day.

>Planned Parenthood’s annual reports show it performs about 330,000 abortions each year, as many of its other services have been in decline.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/18/planned-parenthood-abortion-no-matter-what/

Is planned parenthood in more countries than just the U.S.? Or do you guys really do a third of a million abortions per year?

Is this fucking real? I am doubting this.

Attached: heh.jpg (229x237, 10K)

i don't know if this is real but the fact i can easily believe it is probably reflects badly enough on seppos

Holy shit Real evidence that Jackson still lives!!!11!!

I don't even get angry at this anymore. Its ridiculous and almost satirical. You can just picture the New York Goblin responsible for financing that ad.

N

The nose is big with this one

Gotten checked

I

youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM

Attached: Overpopulation-Myth-Manhattan-New-Zealand.jpg (448x248, 28K)

Regardless of what's going on in the poster there's some good ideas in it for spreading subversion disguised as liberal propaganda. Start spreading campaigns and memes promoting abortion/contraception/childfree life/anti-natalism but always feature BMWF couples. IT's too low flying for most to notice the real intent and share it, but at the same time it's subconsciously telling coalburners not to have children.