How would society change if we removed ALL social services and welfare? Would it be better or worse?

How would society change if we removed ALL social services and welfare? Would it be better or worse?

Attached: DTd9U9OWkAAQsFc.jpg (986x1200, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UnkBUTheIC0
youtu.be/6MOBWgcW3yU
16chan.xyz/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Many people would die in the initial chimpout, but everything would turn out alright

violent revolution

this type of stuff is a major turn off while sexy (if she were white) at the same time. it screws with my mind.

I just can't get past it on this type of stuff even though she's clearly an adult and I'm talking about adult white women for that matter.

You would have people literally starving in the streets....yes, the wealthiest 1% of the population would be slightly wealthier, so I guess society would be "better" judging by the American standards of what a "good" society looks like.

it takes approximately 4 days without food before murder begins. so yeah, would fix a lot in the countries where men own guns.

Just post the full set user

This.

The only thing staving off violence in the west right now is the fact that everyone is fed. You take away food, and there will be unbelievable violence.

Boomers would probably start eating their grown children

???
You do know that the welfare state isn't payed by the Jewish 1%?
It's paid by hard working middle class white people

It would be great. The sad thing is the weak 2ould suffer but there are always soup kitchens. The lazy would have to get a job and the tax burden on the white man would go down.

It would hurt rural communities more than urban because there are tons of jobs in urban areas. Also the competition for unskilled labor would go up hopefully lowering minimum wage.

We would return to the natural order rather than artificially sustaining people who would otherwise fail to thrive.

Attached: 1545073263246.png (756x768, 131K)

We had that before. The Irish and Italians came over to the US without being given anything. They worked their asses off and are responsible for a ton of the infrastructure of my country.

Handouts make a spoiled and weak people. Human beings adjust and adapt. Canceling welfare except with the elderly and disabled would be the best thing that ever happened to my country and especially the black community.

what you are proposing is against the concept of society, basically anarchy... it would destroy the country and from its ashes a new one would be born (if their neighbors won't conquer it first) which will learn not to do that... until generation afterwards a retard will propose this solution again

Lots of people would starve to death, but the human race would endure and benefit greatly from this much needed purge

jews will start wars

first worse after 100 years its pretty much heaven on earth

Attached: jBTrxje2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)

>It would hurt rural communities more than urban
wrong, you have any idea how many Jobs depend of the welfare system funding? Do you? The impact on Cities would be devastating. Do you always say the first stupid thing that comes into your peanut brain?

>Violent revolution
Put it down mercilessly

OH FUCK FUCK
IM GONNNA

CCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1568737142781.gif (640x532, 3M)

Nowhere in the Western world is there anymore than a 30 day supply of food available. That first 30 days would be a living hell but the urbanites would rapidly starve off in a matter of weeks. The ones that survive the first few weeks would begin roaming the rural areas looking for food.

The end of comfy gibs is going to end if we stay on the path we're going on in the West.
Any South Africans can tell us what the nigger dole in SA can get you? Cause that's where we're heading to.

>Another moron.
There are not enough Cops and military personal to even start.

The wealthy one percent love welfare. It strips income from the middle class via taxes redistributes it to poor fags who then spend it on goods that make Mr Shekelstein richer.

>matter of weeks
Days pal, Millennials live off of take out food.

it would, briefly, get worse. But then alot better

It would be better if we removed all niggers and anyone darker than an Italian

Mostly for the better, would start the race war, but a bunch of old people would starve which would suck

>boomers dying would suck
Are you sure you’re on the right site?

Better. Nature will cull the herd of weakness. We will be left stronger, smarter, more spiritual, and more grateful. Destroy the welfare state, require military service, protect heterosexual nuclear marriage, legalize segregation, and execute illegal border crossers. We need order, family, boundaries, and religion, in order to return to a better time.

hes basically your version of leaf. its your problem.

You're talking millions of dead shitskins within no time at all. I'd say that's one hell of an improvement.

aaAAUUUUUGHHH, GUUUURGGHHH COOOOOOOMING

>wanting a brainwashed generation to suffer
Abo genes

Imagine if one quarter of all leafs decided to move to your country. That’s what we have to deal with, with kiwis.

There are a lot of faggot boomers who deserve to starve, but there are also some who are good people. Would you want your grandma to starve?

Sad but true

Nigger,spics and single parent women would starve so I see it as a plus.

You get all the subhuman maoris lol

Yes Muhammad, I want the people who fuelled the Jewish destruction of the west to suffer.

They would still collect that money and instead put it into their pockets.

better

I THINK I GONNA AHHHH I THINK I GONNA AHHHH COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: COOMER.gif (1024x922, 151K)

>anti-NEETs on Jow Forums
Never thought I'd see the day, normalfags have finally overrun the place

Islanders as well. I unironically support the axing of our visa agreement.

Think of the mass of dindus protesting the shot of those three teen dindus that tried to kill and rob a man because he had the audacity to kill them instead. Now imagine a world without that mass of dindus. That's what cutting off social and welfare would give us; a second chance at paradise.

If my grandma was on welfare I’d put the pillow on her head myself.

That's called firing on the wrong target my convicted friend, they were manipulated.

IT'S ONLY 8 AM AND I'M ALREADY COMPELLED TO COOOOOOM

Attached: b6f.jpg (670x573, 98K)

Likely worse. You'd have been robbed 3 times on the way to your computer

They are culpable and deserve to be punished.

she is white, her name is katya elise

No schooling, no police, no fire department, no public roads.
Go on.

Yeah me too, at least your country might be salvageable. NZ is done, our schools are less than 50% white

She doesn't collect her pension?

>Not having a gun

I assume we are removing all charity as well?

Shit ton less niggers.

youtu.be/UnkBUTheIC0

Thats what all the billybobs with ar15s are for

Far, far worse. Do you want to know why? Because the modern welfare state is a Capitalist invention to make sure that the bottom feeders of society don't fall so low that they support Communists out of desperation.

This issue is precisely why AnCaps and Libertarians around here can't win real arguments. They think that the market can solve all problems: it can't. There are people that are simply unable to function in a marketplace. And when the Bread and Circuses run dry, they become violently political.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HOUR IT IS. I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM. BUT I KNOW I MUST COOOOOOM

Attached: 156859740.png (724x469, 314K)

>except the elderly and disabled
Their families should be looking after them

Yeah so kill the genetic trash when they chimp out

Can I COOM to this?

youtu.be/6MOBWgcW3yU

Wall!

Attached: 27763.jpg (1080x1062, 68K)

It would end nonwhite immigration to our countries, and nonwhites would even go back where they came from once they realized whitey wasn't going to provide them with resources

Most poor people are fat, nobody (white) is going to starve

People dying in the streets is a good thing. Maybe less dindus would try to flee their shitholes if america turned into one.

She’s dead but my Grandparents worked by choice until the died in their early 90s. My grandfather was a stock and station agent and my grandmother did his books.

Based italian coomer

>Except elderly and disabled
>Forgets every fucker is disabled now
>And everyone gets old

If you just want to stop feeding nigger kids you have to put them in state orphanages. You can't let them die because they are feral and their parents are retards.
Basically you need a sterilisation programme.

>Turn country into a shithole to spite the niggers
Unironically based

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: coomer.jpg (800x450, 31K)

NO.

You're acting like all of the non-bottom feeders are on the same page and acting in the same way? There are always those political opportunists who are intelligent, who are very capable of organizing the bottom feeders into groups and motivating them to act. It's not like there's going to just be a few million niggers. There's going to be tens of millions of other bottom feeders who are smart enough to group together, and yet dumb enough to be manipulated by cunning, devious political opportunists.

Short of totalitarianism of the Orwellian kind, there is no real way to prevent this sort social unrest from building up and catalyzing into a full blown mass slaughter.

They would turn your ass away at Ellis island if you had no skills.

It would be way better, welfare is the core of degeneracy. Yes degeneracy will always exist but only a small part of the population will be degenerate, whereas today the majority is

Very much worse, followed by very much better. There's going to be a lot of pain and a lot of dead people.

SSSHHHIIIT THAT BOOTAY

IM GONNA COOOOOM

Attached: 8C298C14-40B1-4117-B9CE-58057CA5314D.jpg (599x495, 82K)

How about you get a job to feed yourself

It's happening boys 8ch alternative is up!

- Fresh new Jow Forums board
- No captcha (or gay pass)
- Tor posting
- 50mb file limits
- Free speech respected
- No shills
- Webm when audio on every board
- No lefties

16chan.xyz/pol/

This. Cut them off. These people have no survival skills.

Attached: 0_1550928102112m.jpg (442x1024, 116K)

it would reset inflation

think about it, taxes would be reduced
because government would have excess monies like it hasn't seen in 50 years.
your current wage would be worth more.

Explain how the welfare state doesn't contribute to degeneracy? Back before the turn of the century we were very capitalist and waaay less degenerate because we didn't have a welfare state

Yeah and the result of the mass slaughter will be the subhuman retards being killed off

The US would save a lot of money.

Mandatory spending is ALL welfare.

Attached: 1540862354371.png (1003x915, 93K)

AH YES YES UGGGNNNNN AHHHHHH AHHH YES IM GONNA UGGGGNNNNN HGGGNNGGGNNN SNIFF UGGGN AHHHHHH IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: 1568645620065.png (549x616, 112K)

yes, you may.

Attached: 159938433495.png (1280x1584, 2.14M)

does that include farm subsidies and other corporate welfare? starve the beast is generally good but some people may die as consequence

See pre-1913 America. Vastly more freedom. Welfare is antithetical to freedom.

You would end up with a lot more marginal people engaged in petty commerce of all kinds.

If you enjoy being accosted by mobs of peddlers, beggars and whores every time you venture into the city this is a great way to make that happen.

god i wish that were me.

>All social services
Does this include schools and the NHS?

Probably a bad idea tbqh

>corporate welfare
That’s such a faggot term. It basically means slight rebates on our already having taxed the fuck out of you.

Lulwut?! Pensions are the most insidious scam ever devised to take money from the fertile to hand to worthless old people. Pensions MUST be taken away.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahfoundherinstagramtimetocoom

No, favourable tax deals count too. If Mom and Pop pay 15% but Amazon pays zero that's corporate welfare

>Explain how the welfare state doesn't contribute to degeneracy?
Perhaps I haven't been as clear in my own positions as I could have been:

I don't support the Welfare state. I really don't. Welfare supports the status quo of profligacy and degeneracy, and makes people into slaves. But to simply remove it, without replacing it with some other mechanism (state guaranteed job) would be a disaster. There cannot be a society in the modern, post-industrial age, in which there isn't a non-market based system of allocating jobs and capital to the bottom end of society.

>Yeah and the result of the mass slaughter will be the subhuman retards being killed off
Every country that fell to a "communist" revolution is proof of the opposite. Most people will run away or meekly surrender when ordered to by an overwhelming mob. Even in America where the culture is around opposition to government: every single gun-grabbing initiative that has been passed by their congress has been passively accepted.
The most likely result is actually you and your family rotting away in an unmarked ditch somewhere.

You're just being edgy. You want your elderly parents in your house til they die?

This shit only works if the man of the house is legally compelled to feed everyone

Old people should have to beg their kids to feed them and give them shelter, instead of being such entitled assholes spending every last dime they have while shitting on their kids constantly

Fuck boomers

WOW! Dora the Explorer looks like THAT??? I think I need to jack my cock off now

They'd be respectfully kissing your ass and being thankful that they aren't out on the streets, old cocksuckers