Aus/POL/ - Friday Night Edition

G'day lads, thank fuck its Friday.

>Canadian PM says white privilege came with 'blind spot' as third brownface incident emerges
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/justin-trudeau-brownface-third-incident-emerges-video/11530988

>National School Strike for Climate sees students across the country planning to skip school
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/national-climate-strike-students-across-australia-skip-school/11528100

>Australian Federal Police fly to Afghanistan to investigate alleged Australian war crimes
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/afp-travels-to-afghanistan-to-investigate-alleged-war-crimes/11527426

>Australian tricked by brothers into joining bomb plot to be released from Lebanese prison
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/australian-amer-khayat-cleared-of-bomb-is-plot-prison-release/11531210?section=politics

Attached: 1437614955865.jpg (480x640, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-au/news/australia/thousands-of-aussie-students-to-skip-school-for-climate-strikes/ar-AAHvwiS
sbs.com.au/news/the-australians-walking-out-of-work-over-climate-change-inaction
baka.com.au/national/second-century-of-mateship-morrison-prepares-for-high-stakes-meeting-with-trump-20190919-p52t5b.html
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-19/byron-shire-evacuated-as-sydney-bomb-squad-called-in/11527660
theconversation.com/this-situation-brings-me-to-despair-two-reef-scientists-share-their-climate-grief-123520
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-19/daniel-johns-suing-sunday-telegraph-for-defamation/11529984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for cheeky slags getting the d this weekend.

Attached: 1560837641027.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

continuing the discussion from

>>Canadian PM says white privilege came with 'blind spot' as third brownface incident emerges
Cubans aren't White

>1st
>cheeky
>gettin the d

Go back to facebook normalfag

Use protection please. You never know where those slags have been.

If the V8 in your Holden is an LS...
...Is it even a Holden?

Attached: 1521713425056.jpg (500x450, 33K)

based subhuman creature

Can't the government also confiscate silver though? I doubt the law is exclusive to gold.

>T I N D E R
>I
>N
>D
>E
>R

is hard if you don't drink or do drugs. It was so much easier in my early 20s when I thought I was invincible.

Attached: 1568798320801.png (602x576, 18K)

I hope you and everyone else in this thread is getting on dsp

Take the final redpill my friends

How much money per year is wasted by V8's stuck doing 10km/h on the Monash out to Pakenham?

What is your disability?

>>Canadian PM says white privilege came with 'blind spot' as third brownface incident emerges

Attached: trudeau blackface.webm (476x448, 748K)

are you the user who banged a trap? If so how's the trip.

Attached: 1425712757996.png (783x600, 51K)

>living in lelbourne
HAHAHAHA
we /chink/pol now?

mental ;^)

It's shit. I'm over here for treatment and it's not working

"brownface" when we do it

I love these fucking clowns

>Australian war crimes
what?

What sort of treatment?

the soldiers shot a brown, can't do that, its racist.

Silver market is minute and is used mostly for industry (like the solar panels out over-priced power will be generated with). They could always pass a new law I guess but there are only a small number of people with any and there are no paper trails as you can buy it for cash with no ID. There are also laws on the books that allow the government to issue its own debt-free money which have been affirmed by the high court but that is a question you don't ask, just be glad the government has a AAA credit rating tghanks to our Jewish treasurer.

what colour is privilege. what colour is poverty. what colour is discrimination. what colour is my gender.

Australians conceded all the good South Eastern suburbs to the migrants. Now they all live out towards fucking Moe and drive 5 hours a day to and from their wage cage. It's our fault we lost the fight.

Killing cheeky sand niggers who thought they could shelter terrorists.

also,
such a fucking faggot question.
look into how much we give to immigrants before you go staunching up about cars, greens voter.

More like Parjeet Jow Forums the Chinks live in all towers in the CBD and out in Glen Waverley, Mt Waverley, Box Hill and Ringwood.

I don’t have a car

are you going to climb ayer's rock before they close it aus/pol/? only a month left.

Attached: ayers rock.jpg (1400x788, 694K)

>our
so you are a boomer, kike, or leftist faggot?
its not my fault at all, don't include me in other peoples shit.

how was it a crime?

>Going to Boonga Springs for any reason whatsoever
Yeah nah.

who here in a world of JUST right now?

Attached: 1510447469771.jpg (625x573, 170K)

lol seethe more. It's not my fault you cant drive more than 5km in any direction without hitting crippling roadworks even on weekends.

>only a month left.
I'll climb it and lay a cable on it whenever I fucking want.
fucking parasites.

keep telling yourself that.
;)
mines a fucking machine m8, cities are for faggots like you

aye

Attached: 3DFF1061-B41C-47A9-8A21-8D24D4834C9C.jpg (536x572, 31K)

*click click click click....*
BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *yeeeeeeeoooow* WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*yeeeeeerrrrrr*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *woo* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *weeeeeeeeeeeeeeohhhhh* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *woo* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *yeeeeewwwwwww* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*wieeeeeeew*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
*...click click click*

Attached: 863F49B0-2D45-4CFA-B846-C4CB733C901F.gif (300x175, 25K)

Did Daniel Andrews deserve his pay rise?

didn't see a single nog near the rock, saw maybe 7 all up in all the towns i drove through. 4 women and a kid driving a new $80,000 hilux for one.
not gunna lie user, climbing the rock was kino.

good on ya mate, hope to see lots of daredevil aryans doing this after they close it. would be an even better experience without all the tourists, with it being against the law and without a chain to hold onto most of the way up.

very JUSTed at the moment

Attached: fH23r8c.jpg (1632x1224, 442K)

oy should i waste 20-25k on a chaser?
Currently got a legnum but thinking about buying another jdm shitbox

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (652x470, 47K)

There's point-to-point cameras fucking everywhere how are you supposed to have any fun?

is it 2jz turbs?

He's back

Attached: Untitled.jpg (293x242, 21K)

by not living in the city man.
enjoy it while you can.
>people drag up my street all the time

do they come with a 2jz? Thought they were all 1jzs. Regardless, haven't got one picked out yet. Waiting to see if a nice unmolested one pops up online. Unlikely though.

>Thought they were all 1jzs.
yeah I think you're right actually.
much better options for 25k though imo

>much better options
Objectively you're right, but i just like them. Still haven't convinced myself though. Never spent over 10k on a car.

WHAT ARE WE DRINKING BOYS !!!!!!!!

> Teachers achieve their goal of brainwashing kids
msn.com/en-au/news/australia/thousands-of-aussie-students-to-skip-school-for-climate-strikes/ar-AAHvwiS

> Even more brainwashed masses striving to bring society to an end.
sbs.com.au/news/the-australians-walking-out-of-work-over-climate-change-inaction

> Maaaaaate! ScoMo and Trump kicking back
baka.com.au/national/second-century-of-mateship-morrison-prepares-for-high-stakes-meeting-with-trump-20190919-p52t5b.html

> Some retards seem to hate Mullumbimby
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-19/byron-shire-evacuated-as-sydney-bomb-squad-called-in/11527660

> Reef scientists are mutually masturbating underwater
theconversation.com/this-situation-brings-me-to-despair-two-reef-scientists-share-their-climate-grief-123520

> Something about a faggot
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-19/daniel-johns-suing-sunday-telegraph-for-defamation/11529984

Attached: muh_greens.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>but i just like them
fair enough, I can respect that.
I'd say go for it, try find a manny turbs though.
20k is a lot for a car, don't get an NA auto for that kind of cash.
don't buy it from a wog/wog dealership though. and if you do, look into the reviews. wogs are dodgy as fuck when it comes to selling cars.

what? you need to do drugs or drink to pull a tinder root?

>WHAT ARE WE DRINKING BOYS !!!!!!!!
cheap beers

Attached: 1515286321041.jpg (203x250, 6K)

>WHAT ARE WE DRINKING BOYS !!!!!!!!
goon and 1 beer

metoo

based

hows ya Friday nite maaaaate

Shit Lost 2000 and 500 on csgo bets

Attached: 4B69EC45-1438-4FC6-B390-B7365C9E5347.png (801x724, 707K)

Attached: 9FFA3800-5B50-4E06-927F-A84628BF8767.jpg (2592x1936, 775K)

ah, the expensive stuff. Make my VB look like goon

Drinking black coffee. No sugar.

listen to Satanic Warmaster
its redpilled
>they have a song called "my dreams of Hitler"

Yeah, of course. Made the mistake of going for an auto with my legnum, it's alright just really miss a manual car.
pic related, was up in the hunter valley a little while ago and bought some. I'd recommend it if you're ever up there.

Attached: dr-jurds-jungle-juice-flagon.png (400x600, 218K)

yep. I'm doing coffee-milks on the side here. Buzzing on the caffeine ... mellow on the VB

added to my playlist now

sup cobbas whos povvo drinking goon tonight

Attached: godamnfuckinslayer.jpg (305x355, 36K)

>pic related, was up in the hunter valley a little while ago and bought some. I'd recommend it if you're ever up there.
looks tasty yet inexpensive

Black coffee is the only way to drink coffee. Pure

It was $40 for a slab here in Tassie.

Guinness

I'm having a one-man beer-hall putcsh here mate

$12 Asahi six packs.

mein neggar

pretty sure the name of the band is referring to the kikes
kek

nice. Super Dry is Superu Driu
good with sashimi

$30 for 2 litres. Pretty good
It's port and brandy as far as I'm aware, probs a few other things. But I like it.

> and brandy
must have a kick to it?

Big turnout in melbourne

Attached: 1545649042505.jpg (3475x2318, 1.59M)

Very nice. Have you tried Asahi Black?

they shot an elderly unarmed and disabled afghan man and drank beer out of his fake leg.

Attached: 91b1d35aed869280ee9fff3db299b384.jpg (574x800, 102K)

What a bunch of faggots

do you /o/ ?
I saw pic related the other day

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-194905.png (720x1280, 633K)

Kek. Looks like they gonna achieve social decoherence for us. The more people walk away, the less coherent society becomes untill it decoheres. They doing our work for us.

at least they didnt drink it from his anus

>I was the cunt that posted the söyboy wojack kek

Yeah, i got smashed on it last weekend way faster than I anticipated. Gotta try relax with it a bit now.
kek yeah, still haven't bought one of them yet

Attached: IMG_9675.jpg (5184x3456, 3.71M)

lmao wtf

That’s so metal.

>A NSW rugby league team has been ordered to destroy t-shirts featuring the phrase 'rape and pillage' after club members were spotted wearing them at Newcastle airport.

>A photo posted to Facebook showed two men associated with the Old Bar Beach Pirates Rugby League Club wearing the shirts, which also featured a cartoon image of a topless mermaid.

>Country Rugby League (CRL) Chief Executive Officer Terry Quinn said the t-shirts were extremely offensive.

>"The behaviour of these persons is inexcusable and it is extremely disappointing," Mr Quinn said in a statement.

>"We have been in contact with the club and the individuals have been instructed to destroy the t-shirts immediately."

Attached: Screenshot(84).png (796x732, 805K)

Not surprised. Every university, a lot of schools and tafes and businesses gave people the day off to go to this stupid protest.

>kek yeah, still haven't bought one of them yet
this is awkward, I was showing you how cringey /o/ is

>blow my nose Monday morning, start leaking blood all over the place
>was picking my nose 2 hours ago, ended up almost bleeding out all over the place, blood wouldn't stop dripping out of my left nostril for 20 minutes straight

JUST

Attached: JUST.jpg (358x350, 42K)

>National School Strike for Climate sees students across the country planning to skip school
would've loved to see them try this climate strike during the school holidays. Guaranteed no cunt would've turned up unless their parents were Greens

how much money do you reckon the average millennial has in their savings account? i feel like such a poorfag atm

Attached: 1524972449434.jpg (720x720, 80K)

aus/pol/
50% normie's
25% feds
25% ...
shits fuct

mate the twingo plush is based

Attached: motivation.jpg (1920x1275, 977K)

>Every university, a lot of schools and tafes and businesses gave people the day off
I didn't even know it was happening, uni was really quiet today but I still had classes.

Engineering students don't get to deal with this bullshit

>millennial
Maybe $50?

Yes, my compsci class was full.

gay as fuck