twitter.com/AnonBabble

OOOooh You ran back to Ma!
Which set the pace.
For the rest of your Days"

Actual quality thread fuck britpol
>British
>White

41 days 13 hours 24 minutes until Brexit

Reminder to aid in the early death of James O'Brien by rendering him a peniless outcast
talkradio.co.uk/radioplayer/live/talkradio.html

Attached: mikegraham.png (532x842, 256K)

morning vibes
youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU

God bless.

Why do I keep dreaming of the girl I’ve liked since year 7 lads? I’m 24.

Attached: 541C6149-8A96-40D8-A59F-73635E7BA868.jpg (750x917, 303K)

On May 22, 2017, Abedi detonated an improvised explosiv in the arena foyer after a performance by Ariana Grande, killing 22, many were children, wounding 116.
The coroner, Sir John Saunders, said last week in a ten-page “open ruling” that the inquests cannot proceed because the government and Counter Terrorism Police insist that classified material related to the bombing cannot be made public.
Saunders backed a “public interest immunity” (PII) application by Conservative Party Home Secretary Priti Patel that vital intelligence material be excluded from the inquests. A similar application was submitted by Counter Terrorism Police North West.
Saunders said the information being withheld from the public was “relevant and central to the matters that fall to be investigated.” He continued, “Accordingly, my provisional view is that an adequate investigation, addressing fully the statutory questions… could not be conducted within the framework of the inquests.”
He added that “to make public those matters would assist terrorists in carrying out the sort of atrocities committed in Manchester and would make it less likely that the Security Service and CT [counter-terrorism] police would be able to prevent them.”
Legal representatives of the families had tried to accommodate to the state censorship and had “made it clear… that they were interested in what information the security service and the counter-terror police had and how it affected their subsequent actions, and not with how they obtained the information.” But this was still declared to be too dangerous to the state.
Saunders said, “I have considered in relation to each item over which PII is claimed whether it might be possible by gisting the information to minimise the risk to national security to a proportionate level. For reasons which I cannot elaborate in an open document, I am satisfied that matters are too inextricably linked to make that a realistic possibility.”

>there's something that you should know
>the girl of your dreams
>is here all alone

>Dad! We have to stop eating meat for dinner every night! Our teacher said it's killing the rainforest!

How do you respond?

Literally cannot wait for winter lads.

Attached: d13.png (1414x680, 241K)

>Darling, you're teacher is a brainwashed retard, so you can tell him that we are already vegetarian, but if he starts filling my daughter's head with the apocalyptic vegan nonsense I'm going to peel his fucking wig back.

There is a good fucking REASON why we have been feeling like we are falling JUST before we sleep now. it is happening to me every night almost and sometimes one after another. it is a form of PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE on us as sentient human beings. i think maybe CERN has something to do with this maybe they are testing out new shit and opening up fucking portals to different dimensions or fucking up the ETHEREAL REALM. dreams are getting more and more realistic as the days go by and the falling feeling is happening way too often now for this to all be a coincidence. write to your local MP

She's kind of right.

yer a nonce!

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

>Once
>This game of love is done

>You'll see the lights descending
>The story never-ending
>The changing of a tide

>This trap I laid for you
>Was big enough for two
>Sometimes to tell the truth
>Is the hardest thing to do

ffs russia cheers for the gut-punch

eller lads, am at ureyah fifteh wun stormin it. nicked a speersship. saw a coople aleyunz. nice lads lyk. am not reecist but gorra admit they did smell a lil. still more friendleh than fookin soufern poofs thourhh.

Attached: 1565794451377.png (952x636, 579K)

Reminder that human beings have actually saved the world by increasing CO2 output.
Before the Industrial Revolution, the planet was perhaps only a few centuries away from all plant-life dying out due to plummetting levels of CO2 in the atmosphere.
Don't listen to the Potato of Death.

Attached: gisp-last-10000-new-a.gif (829x493, 60K)

I don't really get what they're implying is dangerous about the information they have here, like what Is it a bomb recipe? Surely they can share the information and redact any information regarding explosives ect. Why PII the whole inquest?

That's OST from Partisan with our French, the coolest bad character.

why do the average bong look like pic related?

Attached: 1564920257154.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

are bongs really human? or did all the goblins take over?

Attached: 1564776299708.jpg (1668x2280, 909K)

I dont look like any of them

Attached: peace_of_the_norf.png (1194x942, 189K)

Some patriotic English songs
youtube.com/watch?v=eU8P0Ufwpl8

>his country isn't a functional alcoholic

I watched a video taken in the 80's, not a ugly bong in sight, nobody was fat and everyone look upstanding with a nice accent.
Why the hell are bongs so hideous now?

>it’s really happening this time
Lmfao

Who are you quoting you cringey retard?

I forgot you look like pic related bong-goblin

Attached: gfgffggffggf.jpg (615x399, 77K)

>improve air quality
great, but this is a meme. they talk about eliminating air travel, yet propose no alternative. this won't happen.

>stop plastic waste
i'm right there with them on this one, but it's difficult. i heard that most ocean plastic waste actually comes from fishing vessels, and fishermen are not the type of men to respond well to new regulations. they'll toss netting overboard out of spite.

>make nations energy self reliant
then why aren't they advocating for nuclear power, which is shown to do just that? why are they pushing the wind power meme which involves more carbon emissions in the production of turbines and more potential habitat destruction in order to accommodate them?

>improve living standards for all
lovely, but i think this has little to do with carbon emissions.

Fucking hell ur borin m8, just accept that Greta btfo u

their mask is falling off. revealing what they truly are, demons

Attached: 1564779834679.jpg (2048x1366, 252K)

英國是中華民國的土地

no she wouldn't be, not in the context of here and now anyway. if we were american she'd be right. british cows as far as i know are not fed onions meal and so british beef has no impact on the amazon.

greatbritishmeat.com/blogs/butchers-blog/do-we-sell-grass-fed-beef

>they'll toss netting overboard out of spite.

oh well fuck it then may as well not bother then

Is that a oil pipeline in your pocket, user

Attached: 1568964316877.jpg (1024x751, 43K)

>great, but this is a meme. they talk about eliminating air travel, yet propose no alternative. this won't happen.

Don't be silly goy, they just want 99% of the population to not use air travel, the rest will continue with their private jets and super yachts!

>"white" brits btfo by Taiwan internet army

ireland chose to be seperate so fuck em, put up a hard border. i dont give a fuck

i wasn't saying that, i was just rambling. we should definitely get rid of single use plastics, and move away from storing or cooking food in plastic ever, not just because it's fucking up the ocean but because it's poisoning us.

We've always been ugly, watch pathe news footage and you'll see average brits through time

nonces

>british
>white

state of that "music"

>he doesn't appreciate the cheesy heaviness of epic doom metal riffage

youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo

Attached: messiah.jpg (600x531, 33K)

Mozza is a fucking national treasure.

niggers, sandniggers, poos, spics, chinks, and money up the arse of the shittiest ones, including almost every surviving deposed dictator w/ family who go to exile in the uk, ...all of them shitting everything up, turning the whole mess into a wasteland of retarded alcoholic cunts puking and sleeping in the street surrounded by all kinds of retarded niggers doing almost the exact same thing.
>why
kikes, lad, its always the fucking kikes

My boss is in your ends atm, he said the average monthly wage for you lot is about £95, is that true?

>brits
>human

Attached: 1553945103643.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

Exclusive: Jean-Claude Juncker says Brexit 'will happen'
youtube.com/watch?v=l3uyjXJl2Fw

Show flag

youtube.com/watch?v=YCTYzu1BkxM

Attached: 35235352.jpg (800x596, 70K)

How great is David Starkey?

>The Holocaust has ceased to be useful now to the left as a moral reference point because they dislike Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=i8bECAHIgNQ

He means Brino, they're expecting May's deal with minor alterations because it will fuck Germany and Spain up the arse too much

I have a strong desire to fuck Nigel Farage's mum lads.

Attached: 1414789538468_wps_4_EXCLUSIVE_PRINT_BEFORE_WE.jpg (634x985, 232K)

>Princess, tell your teacher that white people will fix it if we stop giving money away to africa.

Attached: 1568975047792.jpg (768x1024, 199K)

Attached: 0_Vera-Duckworth.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

they sat back for an hr while people were dying.
backs have been stroked to make sure they save face.

i think the state secret that would help a terrorist is doing something to make the police think there was more than one. this would force medical staff to stay back until the all clear which would cost lives.

What's every one up to today lads? the sun is shining bright on the British isles today. fuckin' luv it

>Sarah

Female journalists never do anything other than emotional whinging

On holiday lad, might go drinking in the sauna

It's nice but can't wait to be back in England tbjwh

I went outside once, I saw people, trees and shit.
So I ran back indoors and closed the curtains, much safer inside.

love it

pulling some weeds out of the alley behind my house
thats it really

Don't these bastards remember what happened to Jill Cox?

Attached: fuckboris.jpg_large.jpg (584x634, 50K)

To what end? Unless they're killing them. Once they touch down or our boats pooper-scoop them from the Channel they're here to stay forever. What does it matter if you spot them coming in? They're going to turn themselves over to the authorities anyway.

Attached: 1567232214005.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Who else is watching the anime rugby on itv?

Silence chink, you're not getting Taiwan and that's the end of it.

R lads will smash ther skuls in, cannae claim bennies if yer deed

>When the invasion of Iraq was first debated, one couldn't fail to notice the preponderance of left-wing men of a certain age who came out in support of the war. Radicals as adults, but often from conservative backgrounds, now beginning to confront their own mortality, and preoccupied by masculinity and legacy, their palpable thrill about military might suggested that, deep down, they secretly feared progressive principles were for pussies. Now here was their chance, before it was too late, to prove their manhood.

>In 2006, Hitchens' wife, the American writer Carol Blue, told the New Yorker her husband was one of "those men who were never really in battle and wished they had been. There's a whole tough-guy, 'I am violent, I will use violence, I will take some of these people out before I die' talk, which is key to his psychology – I don't care what he says. I think it is partly to do with his upbringing."

theguardian.com/books/2010/may/22/christopher-hitchens-decca-aitkenhead

Attached: 1568875143590.jpg (1045x1338, 2.03M)

show british teeth

Attached: 1568824923394.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

nonce

They're the only girls you ever talked to.

GCHQ you keep posting the same propaganda over and over again It's getting rather boring.

Attached: 1568234287326.png (625x351, 515K)

You mean Joe Cocks?

It's ok when it's the baddies

Why are you so seething about the mere fact we exist that you come to a british thread almost every day to post the same pictures?

Attached: The_Eternal_Anglo.png (1292x646, 55K)

I'm sure he will on a watch list now.

Bow to Taiwan

To who?

Brits have the best teeth in the world
puresmiles.co.uk/post/4224/

He died years ago didn't he?
youtube.com/watch?v=NR-H2uFCQls

Is that abbey and lisa?

Duncan Keating.

NO TAIWAN FOR YOU! OOOH U MAD CHINKY CHONG? We give you opium and you be happy again.

U wish

Attached: getimage.jpg (207x393, 23K)

Anyone up for a scrap?

to all taiwanese people

LOL
jesus, my fucking eyes

cope harder bongoloids

Attached: 1556117129367.png (1000x1300, 425K)

Attached: 1565448962144.jpg (480x231, 23K)

Nah, dont fancy that lad, i'll give it a miss am busy atm anyway watching Bamzooki

Says you, literally crying rn arent you

Attached: 1557443124244.jpg (1000x1119, 88K)

>Japanese rugby team
>Half of them are white and the other half are coconuts
Wtf

twitter.com/britainelects/status/1174926411548844032

LIB

DEM

SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE

Watch swathes of the south west go Lib Dem because it's full of middle-class cucks

>bongland
>superior

how delusional are you bongoloids?

Attached: 1556564368054.jpg (1012x759, 339K)

Attached: 1556117046529.jpg (765x720, 64K)