Someone put up "Islam Is Right About Women" Posters and it's creating some serious cognitive dissonance among the...

Someone put up "Islam Is Right About Women" Posters and it's creating some serious cognitive dissonance among the virtue-signal crowd.

Video -> youtube.com/watch?v=CMHQJ1Er8xA

Attached: islamisright.png (1435x785, 1.01M)

>massachusetts
God please someone do this in Dorchester but with a nigger meme

That was brillant. None of those people know how they should react.
>I am disgusted but i dont know what it means but i feel like i should be offended
Trolled

THATS FUCKING FUNNY HOLY SHIT

It really turns their mind into a pretzel... hilarious.
This bait has similar potential like the "It's okay to be white" posters

Attached: EE3uoVzXYAIEBV5.jpg (680x676, 119K)

The fact some Australian is having a political opinion in a country that is not theirs fucking disgust me.

islam is right about womanb tho. they are breeding factories, nothing more

>The
>Jews
>Are
>Right
>About
>The
>Goyim

how about the west become christian again instead?
>22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Attached: 1562675237261.gif (500x200, 500K)

Holy shit this is the funniest thing.

women were in the right places not even a couple of centuries ago, when pislamists were inbreeding with their goats
you're a subhuman ratfuck who should be killed on sight, OP

Brilliant

>I think it's disgusting, it's unsettling. It's somewhat of a misconception that like, Islam, I guess hates women
Wait I thought women are pretty much slaves with Islam

post moar flyers

We've shed our blood in every war (for Israel) you've fought in since Australia was founded.
Sit down, burger.

>please tell me what to think
thousands of years of struggle led to this

So simple yet so effective well-done heads exploding over this

This has potential.

Attached: ISLAMISRIGHT.png (1588x2246, 179K)

very smart

I was skeptical at first but it's a good idea. It exposes cognitive dissonance.
Bump.

It would be even better in the UK and Germany where there are a lot more Muslims

How many Ausseys are in this town and why don't they understand the bants?
>It's upsetting to people from either people with an Islamic background
>Or to many women
Um is this bigot saying Islam is an affront to women??
>I don't know what they gained
Truely blind

God damn what a clown world. The levels of double think are unreal. If Islam is right about women, go back to kitchen. If Islam is not right about women, why the fuck do you defend it? It baffles me how easily leftists and cucks can hold 100 % conflicting views at the same time.

i love this. Imagine if every user went arround posting signs to telephone poles like that. Its clearly not illegal as stated in the video. Im personnaly going to be posting " Its Ok To Be White" signs around my primarily minority neighborhood in CT. Will post results if it makes the news

Attached: 1455816195448.gif (800x528, 2.89M)

It disgusts me and fills me with rage and hate

This is what I'm thinking too

So if they get offended they are offended by Islam which is a big nono by indoctrinated lefties right?
And if they accept it as free speech they are letting people say woman are inferior despite being feminists?

Too bold, don't use this format, we need to use a subtler less agressive formatting.
As in the origional is better.

The left's entire electoral strategy is cobbling together a bunch of 'victim' groups and convincing them to vote monolithically democrat by uniting them in hatred of whites and republicans. This hatred is the only thing strong enough to keep glaring contradictions like this under wraps. After Trump leaves office it's hard to imagine what they'll be able to come up with to generate the same level of rage; I'm not sure if the global warming doomsday cult is quite powerful enough.

Muslims are lowkey kinda based.

Attached: 1547829674496.png (795x906, 691K)

You mean the IOTBW format? Does anyone know a good font to use?

Wow. These people have no fucking clue what to make of it but still feel the need to become upset. How much of it is local news drumming up a controversy for ratings I don't know but mission accomplished I guess

Attached: 1562857074453.gif (250x262, 981K)

hilarious
the local sandniggers stopped pretending

looks like some of these npc's were starting to short circuit

It's true. Islam is pretty based in that regard.

Attached: 6d81820171667af97d5ef3a8848113a0-imagepng.png (815x1462, 1.3M)

GET IN YOUR BURQAS ROASTIES

Attached: muslim thot patrol.png (638x1075, 567K)

Ok here's a less bold one.

Attached: ISLAMISRIGHT2.png (1588x2246, 202K)

Attached: Islam is right about women.jpg (1200x1206, 227K)

The npc programming is malfunctioning

Haaaaahaaaa

Fucking NPCs

I'd put up some around me but I live in England, CCTV capital of the world and I'm pretty sure putting up unsolicited posters is illegal here along with pretty much everything else. Russia and America, please feel free to nuke us anytime.

Attached: 1568729331983.gif (220x123, 293K)

this kills the leftists

fucking brilliant idea lol

>conversation starter
>please tear them down

Attached: 1542847653458.webm (560x632, 955K)

I meant the one posted in Winchester MA, though I don't like that that one's lower case, looks off.
I like it this.

hooooooooooly shit.....

Attached: based line junkie.png (1366x768, 947K)

maybe that stupid fucking leaf who has wasted years trying to get people to keep putting up "its okay to b white" posters will finally realise its time to do something else

Jesus man, I thought the LOICENSE jokes were mostly a meme on TV licenses but you really live in some Orwellian 1984 society, sure we do too, to an extent, but you guys take the cake short of some shit like North Korea and full blown dictatorship without the mask.

>mfw all the "what did they mean by this?"

Attached: 1509928622947.png (470x470, 412K)

Hilarious! I'm gonna make a local version of this and hang them up all over college.

>serious cognitive dissonance
hfs

Attached: short-circuit.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

Naw. We'll just buy you like we did with everyone else.

Gold.

I like how everyone kvetching is either an aussey woman of a Jew.

We can nuke you too my friend

ISLAM
IS
RIGHT
ABOUT
DOGS

Vitrue-signallers will just blame the posters on the alt-right or "racists" and give no further thought to it.

It's possible to put them up around university campuses without any consequences..

>They're disrupting our pro-gay, pro-woman society!
Who?
>Racist sexist right wingers!
You mean Muslims?
>///LOGIC ERROR///
>*Aborted stack at line: 232

Do you really think putting something like this would be legal here?

Marx was right about women?

Fuck I wish I had a printer I don't know if I should buy one just to print this. I live next to my old uni which is 75% women and filled with rabid SJWs. The kebab removal earlier this year has really raised tensions here so it would definitely get (((media))) coverage

Get some asian lads to do it

Do it

Attached: 1568907098477.jpg (900x506, 83K)

and normies who have even a single working brain cell will see right through that nonsense. We're not (really) trying to convince the zealots to join us (although perhaps this might be the first wake up call that gets through to some of them), we're trying to force them to look stupid.
They (the virtue signalers & roasties) literally CANNOT say "this poster is okay" without being "Anti-feminist", and they CANNOT say "this poster is not okay" without being "Islamophobic". It's absolutely perfect, it FORCES them to acknowledge their contradictions. IOTBW was good, this is better.

They can "blame racists & the alt right" all they want, they still have to acknowledge the poster to do so, and that's all we need.

Attached: koranwomen1.jpg (792x612, 385K)

you are a nigger meme ari

Bump.

Attached: islamisright.jpg (1588x2246, 269K)

This is the sort of thing that should have been done with that retarded ass white meme. They should have put up 'It's NOT OK to be white' and let human psychology do its thing.

Make no mistake user, the elites know how to play your asses. Gamergate was proof of that.

put them up in bathrooms
no cameras in stalls...right?

I fucking love it. They're so clearly confused and unwilling to address the obvious questions this brings up.

>mostly a meme
Nope. We are pretty miuch a worse version of America when it comes to retarded rules and laws being enforced. It's a lot better in the North where I live though, as long as you don't say anything racist like nigger on an account that is easily traced back to you.
spearchuckers

>tfw paid a spic at a cell repair shop i worked at to print me 2k TRUMP 2016 decal stickers and rode around a bike high/drunk wearing a MAGA hat through jersey suburbs when I quit that shitshow of a job before going into something I graduated for
Trump's an Israeli asset but those were good times

>Do we think these flyers are meant to be anti-Islam, anti-women, or both?
DUHHHHHH
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MAKE IT STTTTTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: Big Think.png (662x708, 792K)

I suddenly don't feel so bad about my own intelligence

jus' don't give me no distortion

Attached: 1476107560499.gif (394x297, 1.26M)

What other things is Islam right about?

Attached: 1564819594999.jpg (400x516, 37K)

Islam
Is Right
About
Homosexuals

This also works

Absolute kek
The message is way more harsh than IOTBW but has potential for laughs

They are

wtf

Islam is right about gay rights
Islam is right about the age of consent
Islam is right about Israel's borders

The left is full of pedos so the 2nd one wouldn't work

The sign could literally just say "Islam" and they'd still be freaking out.

Trump is right about women
Islam is right about women
Trump is right about Islam
Total skullfuck...

people in the video saying its both offensive to women and muslims. but why is it offensive to women if islam is just a peaceful, wholesome religion? and why ii it offensive to muslims if its saying their religion is right? by saying its offensive theyre criticizing islam without realising.

holy fuck

Attached: 1535110100560.jpg (720x405, 58K)

>police are on their way to rip down
where can I go to like this true & honest comment from this brave warrior against the zeitgeist

Attached: 1538597037664.jpg (250x216, 5K)

What if the paper was blank?

Muslims smoke shitloads of hashish tho, it's not haraam

Abortion is black genocide

>sign up to be a cop in America
Hmm, what should I do today? Risk getting shot at by niggers and then possibly be charged for using reasonable force? Or spend an hour in a dunkin donuts before heading out to rip down a poster while getting cheered on like a hero.
Tough choice.

Attached: 1567435704538.png (1024x718, 876K)

You could hear the cognitive dissonance in their voices.
"I want to blame Islam, but I can't because that would be racist."

That's not Detroit. Take a break, the memes are rotting your brain.

Good, these is actually causing the NPCS to malfunction

Absolutely brilliant

Attached: 3b2m43.jpg (500x570, 62K)

So, Does this mean that chinks are right about dogs?

Who did this? Mad man

>>The
>>Jews
>>Are
>>Right
>>About
>>The
>>Goyim

That would make a regular american's head spin right off.