Girls with hair missing at forehead

Alright Jow Forums I’ve started noticing a lot of girls where it looks like a patch of their hair is missing (pic related). Is this a new fad? Do they get guys to rip it off during rough sex? Is it a fashion statement? Have any of you noticed it as well?

Attached: 3BF312D9-A14C-4017-9E1E-13B147CAA23D.jpg (1242x1233, 188K)

Everyone doesn't get to be beautiful, and some people women included suffer hair loss.
If it were a choice do you think that people would do it on purpose?
Com'on. Not politics.

It's called stress alopecia, from wearing their hair really tight.

Black girls get full on NW4 hairlines from the styles they wear.

Hormones in the water.
Also the reason why women now are so aggressive and acting more masculine. It's all about blurring the lines between genders and creating "one gender" in the same idea as "one world" or "one government" and "one religion" or even "one species" through race mixing.

I have relaxed alopecia

Lots of girls have that, retard. It's common for women and a genetic trait. It's not hair loss.

No, dumb fuck, it's always looked like that.

That escalated quickly

Attached: 1567193313528.jpg (332x332, 13K)

Birth control pills cause this in some women. Something about the hormones.

It’s from wearing their hair too tightly.

Trannies have that problem, things that make ya go Hmmmm.

Attached: 1540249319731.jpg (594x589, 128K)

Kek

It's just male pattern balding for some weird reason.
Meanwhile the guys are all dandy little child voiced bitches.
I look forward to my eventual old age and death.

Attached: 1520144941965.jpg (242x242, 11K)

It is the result of them drinking male pee. The testosterone gives them male pattern baldness. Jk

A girl in my high school had this. It turned out she was pulling her own hair out due to severe anxiety

I have never been inside a vagina

Attached: 1568970695034.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

its literally just from pulling their hair back. never trust a woman who pulls her hair out for a pony tail

Early stages of male pattern baldness.

Vegans

Pic semi-related, I saw this dude the other day while watching the Dodgers-Mets game, and I laughed for about an hour.

Attached: PSX_20190920_062333.jpg (1895x3065, 1.23M)

Then how are you alive?

I actually think it might be the xenoestrogens from drinking out of plastic bottles. I've been drinking 100% bottled distilled water for the last 5 years because my well water is very dirty. My hair started falling out a couple years ago.

Tranny anal birth

Biocunts will go obsolete with the rise of fembots and artificial wombs. Biocunts are too kiked to be redeemed or trusted with the continuance of the white race

The hair round the temples is thinner for some reason, it shows up more on some women than others depending on hair colour and overall hair thickness

>"one world" or "one government" and "one religion" or even "one species" through race mixing.
> no one fuhrer
wtf

Most likely a thyroid issue. Most fatties claim thyroidbut thats bullshit. It usually just does word stuff to your hair, like thinning or weak hairlines. She will wear wigs one day, but it’s not her fault at all.

They fuckin goin bald, too much slapping the pussy lips against the webcam whilst probing their anus with spork

I tied my hair so freakin tight one morning, my scalp flew out of the car window with all of my hair on it on the way to work.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: CatstEw2) 09/20/19(Fri)06:00:51 No.2271
You're all sad people. You can't even accept the fact that some women partially bald like normal humans. Stop assuming we are all the same.

it's known as a 'widow's peak'. all those gilrs have dead husbands, you insensitive cunt

Wtf a scalp flew out of the car window with all of my hair on it on the way to work just flew over my house

Attached: 1568951768394.jpg (902x671, 101K)

Tying hair tightly routinely may cause hairline to recede.

Kratom causes male pattern baldness. Jk

this. also common with Sikhs.

Attached: image1.jpg (2320x3088, 690K)

nah she just fell of her skateboard ya'll, used her head as a brake