Surveillence footage of Poway Shooting released

Surveillence footage of Poway Shooting released

old.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/d6kl9p/surveillance_footage_of_2019_poway_synagogue/

Tarrant will always have the greatest footage.

Attached: images (33).jpg (652x367, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/john-earnest-chp-sdsd-sdpd-phone-call-911-poway-synagogue-shooting-560822331.html?amp=y
google.com.au/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8960898/hero-california-synagogue-shooting-victim-died-throwing-herself-front-rabbi/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=EhZba-P7R18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>masterrace
>needs glasses

mutt

guy really sucks

Why is it always some Poindexter looking cunt?

Pathetic Nazi retard.

I thought he shot through the door and just sped off. He actually walked all the way into the building and then just gave up and ran away what a retard.

How did his rifle malfunction?

Locked up for a prank? SMDH

What an ugly creep. Antisemites are the worst haha

Attached: boys_1453593c.jpg (460x288, 25K)

Attached: boys will be boys.jpg (460x288, 53K)

Please someone make a webm for the lulz and future meme edits.

Look at this heeb, lmao!

>kill old woman who's running away from you
>stand around for a minute and run away like a pussy
>ruin your whole life over 8pol memes

what a loser

his weapon stopped shooting retard

>only bringing one
Lmfao Nazi retards

Full 911 call

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/john-earnest-chp-sdsd-sdpd-phone-call-911-poway-synagogue-shooting-560822331.html?amp=y

>Jesus Christ you guys suck at your job

Kek

Attached: images (34).jpg (658x466, 20K)

>kill old woman who's running away from you
>stand around for a minute and run away like a pussy
>ruin your whole life over 8pol memes
>cant clear a malfunction

add some more, retard. this guy was a retarded niggerfaggot, just like you, memefag

Why did he even bother to do it if he didn't have the balls? It's so pathetic.

Put it on SoundCloud or something

Shooting unarmed people. Such bravery so strong.

Im not your fucking nigger slave. Do it yourself.

Attached: CrS8y8Fj9.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

>Earnest: Oh, it’s just a chest rig.

>CHP: A what?

>Earnest: It’s a chest rig with ammunition.

>CHP: Are you military?

Attached: 1538058062568.jpg (345x336, 20K)

Stop being anti Semitic, bigot

this. guy was fucking coward.
>flag

The absolute state of white terrorism.

Attached: 1565609971552.jpg (1900x1267, 165K)

wtf is this

based

why did it take so long for the cops to get to him? I mean, if the guy did not give up he'd have had the time to shot up half the neighbourhood.

Worst shooting ever.

Attached: image.jpg (320x320, 28K)

>Tarrant will always have the greatest footage.

A thousand years from now people will be singing about his heroic deeds from the highest mountain tops.

OY VEY

Attached: 1568982066888.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Speaking of Tarrant the best Gore website is down can't view the video

coward

Attached: average-jew.jpg (1833x351, 168K)

Nerd vengeance best vengeance.

Attached: nerds.jpg (1024x759, 70K)

kek
I remember that thread.
Excellent quality bait.

The problem with shooting up a synagogue is all the jewess qts gettin’ in the way

>jewess qts

top jej

>I opened fire at a synagogue. I think I killed some people. Another man returned fire with a pistol. He sucked ass though. He didn’t hit me at all. Went back in my car – drove away.

>H-he sucked ass g-guys... guys?

Well he wasn't hit so I guess he has a point

Why did they release the footage? Isn't it illegal to see these things?

Attached: poway.webm (790x510, 2.93M)

Only the Christchurch shooting, for some reason.
To be honest I have never seen a footage from the El Paso shooting.

No, actually, 10 days later Maya McKinney and Devon Erickson won that ignominious title when they shot up the Highlands Ranch technical school and also killed a single person, despite playing two-player.

I get that his gun jammed and he couldnt correct it before the Chad came over but why didnt he just go to another location? He should have had a second location in mind

People will mock this guy just like jews and Romans mocked jesus.
He is more brave, altruistic, and loving of his people than 99.99% of you.

Attached: 51cf2903f7b8377be125358da32fb1de56ecf0ecf4197a6a231fe88d326935c3.png (2518x1284, 136K)

>Jesus Christ you guys suck at your job
He's not wrong. If I couldn't route a tow truck to him with both the cross street and that many PORs, I'd be a shitty dispatcher.

Fuck you too bud.
Chad is low IQ and distracted by pussy.

Well, yes. At least he tried.

was that receptionist lady the death? anyone else remember this story doing the rounds?

google.com.au/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8960898/hero-california-synagogue-shooting-victim-died-throwing-herself-front-rabbi/amp/

>that guy running after him in the end
literal übermenschen-tier

>closeted
he's a coping incel faggot same as you

His gun jammed. Earnest wasn’t properly prepared to do shit. His stream failed, he can’t shoot a gun and then he ran away and called ZOG on himself that he was a bad goy and his manifesto was lacking. He was still better than Manshaus though. One kike died and next thing we know Israel’s ambassador to the UN is calling for a global war against anti-semitism. I guess the blood of one Jew really is worth a million goyim.

Again the lesson to learn from these failures like Manshaus and Earnest is that if you’re ballsy enough to throw your life away at least prep a bit. For example Breivik geared his whole life for years beforehand towards his goal, Tarrant at least two years. Crusius is the major exception, he said he only prepped a month

They can't resist lying about everything, can they?

Attached: Earnest.jpg (561x697, 35K)

Looks like a fag. All these shooters look like fags.

Okay Moishe.

When he's killing kikes , you call him a coward ?

What a fucking jewish board.

>Tarrant at least two years.
And probably a huge part of his money.

This. Niggertier. Total sperg criminal

>shooting unarmed people
topkek

Attached: Gaza.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Yup, this stuff isn’t cheap. I know Breivik was a self-made millionaire poured almost all of his money into planning and equipment, losing some of it on the (((stock market))). I can only imagine how single-mindedly he was in preparing for this shit for years on end, along with compiling his compendium.

Speaking of Tarrant, it sucks that he deleted over half of his original manifesto and we only saw a shitty one

Take your meds

Attached: Gaza2.webm (854x480, 2.88M)

I call bullshit on Tarrant having a second manifesto. I think he just said that to excuse his shitty manifesto. Also, someone who spent as much time on PC as Tarrant would know how easy it is to get back deleted items.

They're certainly armed. ZOG is carrying their guns.

Yeah I’m not sure what to think about that. His manifesto was funny but, at least if I was in his shoes, I’d put out a more substantial and explanatory final message. A well written manifesto can make waves, just look at Kaczynski’s manifesto. Without his manifesto he’d be a literal who and few would talk about him. It could be argued that Tarrant’s video alone though was a greater redpill for some than any tediously written work, just look at how many people rashly “took action” in the months following Christchurch on an unprecedented scale.

Honestly though mass-shootings are oversaturated now

Tarrant's legacy will live forever

Because it was shown in court and the trial is being filmed.

The shills are never satisfied: if someone shoots muslim he's a mossad agent, if someone shoots a liberal brainwashing summer camp he is a mossad agent, if someone shoots jews he is a coward.
They will always find something to cling on and screech endlessly, producing tons of lies and disinfo in the process.

Attached: 1566747604290.jpg (306x750, 36K)

This.

>Reddit
Fuck you OP

Attached: IMG_20190919_123140_677.png (500x500, 74K)

I agree.
There is a specific reason if they are trying so hard to censor it.
>there is no going back after watching this video

Attached: 1553109406859.jpg (1841x3525, 1.43M)

?

Attached: 1568618490410.png (729x638, 154K)

No one died goyim they're all crisis actors now cough up more shekels and let your elected representatives legislate your G*d given rights away.

You seem to be mistaken. Of course the impulsive ones inspired by Brenton will be flawed. Those who are aiming for a well-planned attack are sitting in their homes right now, writing their manifestos and training

Jammed on matzo.

>tfw out of happenings since Trump was elected, now after Christchurch I need a new fix asap

Attached: 1565085006565.gif (740x900, 1012K)

That’s what I’ve been saying. Any future Breivik / Tarrant won’t go active until the 2020s if they’re smart

Reminder this retard attacked an extremely conservative, orthodox temple in the most conservative enclave in San Diego, if not all of California. What a fucking retard failure. Poway is all Mormons, orthodox Jews and hardcore Catholics that ride horses and have millions in the bank.

Attached: 14105-Biscayne-Place-Poway-aerial_t658.jpg (658x358, 86K)

He's a retarded faggot, just like you

>an extremely conservative, orthodox temple in the most conservative enclave in San Diego
You realize that the most conservative orthodox Jews are the Talmudic extremists who think that goyim are animals and should be killed for resting on the Sabbath?

>shooting conservatives, let alone conservatives orthodox Jews that are anti-israel statehood is a good thing
You know how I know you're a fucking retarded brainlet?
>muh bipolar, black/white world
You faggots are insufferable failures at everything. You can't even measure reality to correctly address issues.

>have millions in the bank.
and this is supposed to make me sympathize with those kikes?
you are mistaken, (((user)))

Is that what the internet told you? How adorable that you think that is accurate. Nice try, sweetie.

You seem to know those kikes very well, are you one of them?

>I don't know anything about the donor process and money pushing conservative ideals that comes out of Poway
They and parts of Orange county fund the last bastions of sanity in California politics.
Go ahead, talk more about shit you don't understand. You're like a nigger talking about microbiology.

Their own words, actually.

Attached: Goyim.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Are you a Jew? — BT Berakoth 58a (Gentiles are donkies), BT Sanhedrin 104a (gentiles deserve death for observing a day of rest). Lets not forget that you can steal from goyim without punishment (BT Baba Kamma 133b)

kike.

Nope. Roman Catholic - and sure as shit don't follow the false Pope you faggots allowed to enter the Vatican.

American cuckservatives are just zionist bolsheviks.

Attached: Cuck.jpg (1133x1003, 79K)

This thread has now been derailed

Attached: bt39.png (1104x1129, 218K)

>New York nettbux orthodox are the same as the orthodox in Poway
You're so fucking dumb, it hurts

Was he a ate chin shooter like the rest of them are?

So you mean to tell that the kikes of that Poway sinagogue were BASED JEWS who wanted to help the white race with their millionaire banka accounts?

ah, you're a cuckervative worried about MUH BAD OPTICS then.
I see now.

>all orthodox believe the same
>all orthodox interpolate talmudic writing the same or at all
>no orthodox reject fixed interpretation
>no orthodox reject your meme gotcha bullshit

>not all jews
fuck off rabbi

Attached: 1568969315418.webm (352x640, 466K)

no, they are just normal people. They are not even nearly the most wealthy - most live in the middle class areas and not in the mid-upper or upper class areas. Most wealthy families in Poway are Mormon or Catholic. Again, talk more about shit you have no clue about. Poway went from conservative enclave to hosting an ADL sponsored event at their fucking high school OVERNIGHT because of that dumb faggot. Good job, niggers, really winning hearts and minds by killing normal people that have not been doing anything but working and minding their own business.

Fake as fuck

Go suck the smegma out of Andrew Anglin's ass, cuck

Your homosexual fantasies are showing you, mentally deranged kike.

Attached: 1568950606997.webm (288x288, 426K)

He actually looks like Buster Poindexter.
youtube.com/watch?v=EhZba-P7R18

Attached: 82f3f988-e420-449c-90fe-b565ff4d4444-yearbook[1].jpg (759x562, 37K)