China is the biggest polluter, not the U.S

Attached: FB_IMG_1568983613148.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2019/08/china-air-pollution-blocks-solar-panels-green-energy/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/World_fossil_carbon_dioxide_emissions_1970-2017_six_countries_and_confederations.png
nytimes.com/2018/01/25/business/china-davos-climate-change.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chinese are pieces of shit americans are pieces of shit

Based

Wouldn't it be nice if Jow Forums had a small piece of land or a castle or something and we could just yell something like this accross the hall?

except most of the chinese pollution is for western products that use their land for cheap labor and production since they have no EPA standards

Don't forget layyyyyybor costs. Weeeeeee......

Attached: 1568667304044.jpg (570x559, 58K)

Per capita americans produce more

this sounds fun
we should buy an old cathedral or something
make a christian social club.

>make a christian social club.
Or better yet, a combined university-temple-library where everyone can come to study philosophy, sciences, religion or anything they want on their own terms and banter with likeminded individuals. Why doesn't modern society have anything like this? In the end Jow Forums is just a surrogate for the real thing.

Attached: 1920px-CO2_emissions_per_capita,_2017_(Our_World_in_Data).svg.png (1920x1355, 358K)

"China" is a rather arbitrary category. You could just as well do ranking by continent, or by income per capita, or by dick length. Arab and Western countries produce by far the most CO2 per capita. Much of China's production is also directly tied to Western trade demand, so there's that.

What's relevant is that nobody can decide what to do about the climate for anyone else, only for themselves. You can't decide for China to pollute less, but you can decide for yourself to take such steps. And you can also provide the facts and evidence to convince the thinking peoples of the world that protecting the climate, the environment and their surrounding nature is in their own best interests.

Deciding not to do shit because there are some other people not doing shit is a sure way to slide into a tragedy of the commons.

And since I'm not interested in a debate with climate change deniers right now, you won't get any such responses from me. I just encourage you to try to falsify your beliefs. Think of any "how can climate change be real if..." questions and try to find how scientists respond to them.

>Muh per capita
Overall is what matters most.

That in no way passes the blame back to us. That makes the West victims of Chinese malfeasance.

You also raise the point that international trade with China needs to be all but eliminated.

>per capita
Thas raciss dawg

That's because the chinese have a billion serfs living like serfs, retard. Per capita doesnt matter when you're talking about manufacturing wastes

Yes and no.
It is very funny though, that everyone is selecting those data which are most convenient.

Just yes. The chinese have 2+ billion people, guy. Most live like serfs, yet they manufacture a lion's share of the goods that make a carbon footprint on this planet. Examining their carbon output on a per-capita basis is pure manipulation.

weforum.org/agenda/2019/08/china-air-pollution-blocks-solar-panels-green-energy/

Now that they generate less power from solar they'll have to compensate it with more coal

Well we brought all that shit over their and taught them it but didn’t bring over how to protect the environment because that lowers profit yields, so we’re still to blame.
Hell people here still don’t like environmental laws that protect our drinking water and our air it took decades to remove some practices due to lobbyists.

Kids just wanna stay home so they can play Fortnite :)

>China is the biggest polluter, not the U.S.

So let me get this straight. Basically, the argument you are making is this:

"The United States doesn't have to do anything about CO2 emissions because we're not the world's largest CO2 polluter, we're the world's SECOND LARGEST CO2 polluter."

Yeah, THAT makes sense.
Let me guess...you're a Republican.
...Jesus Christ...

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

How can climate change be real if the predictions never come true

c02 isn't pollution, axiomatically retarded

Attached: 1558953145090.jpg (311x445, 36K)

>didn’t bring over how to protect the environment because that lowers profit yields, so we’re still to blame.
lol, no, that's a racist stance that the primitive bug people couldnt enact the same policies being enacted throughout the world at the time without our graceful, almost messianic levels of guidance.

Please tell this to r/politics, r/environment, r/news, r/worldnews, r/sandersforpresident, r/ourpresident.

That's not what he said.

>So let me get this straight. Basically, the argument you are making is this:
>so
>literally makes a strawman argument so he has something to argue against
what are you, a faggot?

guess you can’t handle the facts

More Than 80 Percent of China’s Groundwater Polluted
BY LIN YI, EPOCH TIMES
April 22, 2016

The Ministry of Water Resources (MWR) in mainland China recently released an investigation report claiming that more than 80 percent of the mainland’s shallow groundwater has been polluted, and some areas are contaminated with heavy metals and toxic organic compounds.

Water resource experts have described China’s water pollution situation as being out of control. Hong Kong is only a river away from the mainland.

Every day Hong Kong people drink Dongjiang River water and eat fruits and vegetables from the mainland.

What fact? That wasnt a fact, but an opinion, and a racist one at that created by a moronic white savior complex you've obviously been carrying around for years.

>Water resource experts have described China’s water pollution situation as being out of control. Hong Kong is only a river away from the mainland.
>Every day Hong Kong people drink Dongjiang River water and eat fruits and vegetables from the mainland.
Pearl River Delta feeds into the sea lol, do you think they drink sea water in Hong Kong?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/World_fossil_carbon_dioxide_emissions_1970-2017_six_countries_and_confederations.png

Look at the graph. China is very steeply increasing. Like crazy. The US is decreasing CO2 emissions.

can’t even read either
stay mad son

>what are you, a faggot?

Ask your mother.

>That's not what he said.

That's exactly what he said.

So CO2 is pollution now, but in another thread against climate change will be food for plants?

This isn't Facebook, gramps

I stand with the American kids that are smart enough to go to a bulletproof school.

Attached: bulletproof school.png (1080x1694, 722K)

>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/World_fossil_carbon_dioxide_emissions_1970-2017_six_countries_and_confederations.png
You didnt state a fact for me to read. You stated your opinion that it's our fault that the chinese are terrible because we failed to uplift them from a primitive state of being.

That''s not what he said at all, yet I see that wont stop you. What's up with the regressive left and insisting on telling people what it is they believe instead of letting them state it?

James Bond is turning in his grave.

>wikipedia
>facts
look at the bottom sources
stay mad son

maybe we should bring back our insdustry and put some regulation on trade like trump is doing ?

He's right. If China cared about the environment, they're capable of enacting measures to improve it. Instead they posture about measures that give them competitive advantages over the west.

yes but by capita american are not the worst polluter you should blame those who are first. I forgot that as a leftist only white can do bad thing.

China and India.

China has more people, you are still bigger polluters, Russia too.

Attached: C02 per capita countries USA China Russia.jpg (1331x649, 93K)

let me guess you are a faggot and have aids ?

Attached: never_again.png (736x563, 1.07M)

(((who))) do you think collects and publishes all the climate data?

Greta Thunberg?

oh, well...

Look at the gulf states. Barely any population. High per capita. Same with Canada. They have extremely sparse population. Their population count is lower than Poland, despite being asshuge landmass.
Then you have China with their 1Billion+ population.
So which is worse. 37mil x 50
or 1.5 billion x 5?

When my school used to do this shit (Iraq war protest) I skipped school regardless of whether or not I agreed with the message, because the alternative was sitting in class. I guarantee a large percentage of students think like this.

>give children an excuse to not be in school
>kids don't go to school
>"omg look how woke the next generation is! :O "

I didnt post that link originally. I copied it to check it out and it got pasted when I quoted you. What does that mean? Well it means you have no argument. but go ahead and attack wikipedia, idgaf

Gee whiz, almost as if half of China is poor or some shit. If anything that makes it even more impressive that China is still the world's leading polluter despite half its population not polluting very much. You won't be laughing when the rest of the country catches up

>you are still bigger polluters
This is either a lie or you don't understand what per capita means. China is the bigger polluter, but per capita it's less because of how many chinese people there are.

nytimes.com/2018/01/25/business/china-davos-climate-change.html

>China is the bigger polluter, but per capita it's less because of how many chinese people there are.
and just how many of them live in destitution

a billion people who are gradually improving their quality of life is a huge climate threat according to the prevailing logic. If that's the way it is, then any policy, like the Paris agreement, that allows for the Chinese to run rampant is less than ineffective, it's suicidal.

Reminder that climate change is not real

>doesn't want to destroy the west and submit to our new chink overlords

fucking racist sister fucker

this is good, but how to get it in front of the right eyeballs?
also what font is that?

the climate changes, it's just what it does, but it could also be accurately described as "weather"

AGW hasnt been proven to any satisfactory level, and the supposed solutions show just what a boon it is to (((some people))) for such a thing to be feared.

no, certain data discussions drive the CORRECT way to present data.

Talking about global climate change, with an evironmental ability to absorb X tons of carbon, means we measure X tons created - the rain forest gives no fucks if 4 Americans or 20 Chinks made it. Only total.

Now if I am talking about crime, the ENTIRE white population cant simultaneously rob me, so despite more crime overall, I care about the individual that I encounter on a street, and thus the "per capita" Black is more dangerous.

the change is real, but human activity has little or anything to do with it and the changes are not what al gore and friends predicted

I do agree to a certain degree.
But carbon is mostly assimilated mostly by growing trees. If the tree is put to fire then carbon dioxide is released anyway, thus muh carbon cycle.
Jokes aside, I have no idea if it is possible to include the carbon assimilation factor.

Attached: 1566787855604.png (1727x767, 658K)

We would all prob still get along better than most nations.

And muslims have more murderers than niggers?
Does that mean we shouldn't try to solve the nigger problem?

>Wouldn't it be nice if Jow Forums had a small piece of land or a castle or something and we could just yell something like this accross the hall?

Attached: palin1.jpg (800x601, 39K)

sometimes per capita is important, sometimes total is important.
if you're discussing curtailing the effects of something, then total is important.
c'mon, mohommad, you should have learned this in public school.

USA is the biggest polluter PER CAPITA

Oh yes, per capita only do count when its convenient for you, right?

Attached: RCDB5Td.png (470x320, 253K)

>>Muh per capita
>Overall is what matters most.
India is a first world country, they have a higher gdp then UK and France and so is Brazil, with a higher gdp then Canada and Sorst Korea

I present to you Chicho. He's part native and younger than Greta. He will sail to China shitting in a bucket the whole way to prove to the western world that China pollutes more. Bring it on Greta, Chicho will pummel you into the dirt.

Attached: kid2[1].jpg (2048x3226, 382K)