Styx GF

Where did the threat about styx gf go? are we on to something here? why did they delete it so fast

Attached: styx.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Probably a gold digger.

(((mods)))

Status seeker like all women.
Good on styx for bagging a goid looking one.

it was deleted, because its not politics.

Also styx is an ugly skeletor and an edgy satanist. A retard not worth mentioning.

He is kind of an annoying piece of shit. I feel like he is just pandering to look cool

shes cute

styx is not politics related? haha

> literally who?

'Cap me daddy!

Attached: remove anime tranny.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

a thread showing his gf and nothing else is certainly not, retard. At least post something political to discuss about.

Probably don't like sexual activity

I ain't no fan of that Auschwitz lookin' faggot, but going after family or loved ones is gay ops. Stop it.

Wasted get, she's ugly as sin

Coooooooom uuugghhhhhhhghh on moooooonn

I guess the frog god agrees.

Attached: 1505180204684.png (1192x1078, 1.44M)

do you know how many people here get influenced by his videos?

fags

David Duke and Stormfront radio taught me all I needed back in 2014.

Not as ugly as styx

i have nothing against Satanist or Christians

In my book they are all alright

ignorant people come here create division in spirituality cause they are hardcore atheists hipsters

i dont care about how many braindeads follow a blind cripple. If you assume this thread is somehow politic, just because you posted an image of an e-celebs cumdumpster, than you are an idiot.

finally someone who gets it. they only have different perspectives on the on big TRUTH (that no human will ever be able to describe)

who cares man. all pathetic humans are

a bunch of skeletton bones attached with pork meat

My thread was deleted and I was banned for posting about the political ramifications of styx marrying his hot gf. Thread had over 100 replies, too.
My guess is that the jannies are gay and thought styx was too and so they're pissed they'll never get that 10.2

e-celebs again. If you are an e-celeb trying to pull traffic to your sad little channel before the entire thing goes to shit, which is a known known at this point, sad little boys.
If you are so fucked that you think spamming e-celeb jerkoff threads - what does that make you? trying to fly with Jow Forums but you are missing even the most basic knowledge of politics or current events? back to faceberg with you little boy

she looks qute, hell how is he allowed to have her.??.

numbers confirm

>i dont care about how many braindeads follow a blind cripple
but i do and they will follow him even more blindly with this new hot gf. its a kind of proof for them that he knows something.