Brit/pol/ - Burn More Coal Edition

Attached: EE5lkmYXoAEqKB5.jpg (1152x838, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/pam6i0.pdf
neu.org.uk/advice/climate-change-action
twitter.com/benatipsosmori/status/1175021691124236289
peoplesdemands.org/#read-the-demands-section
reuters.com/article/us-italy-france/italy-and-france-agree-migrants-must-be-distributed-around-the-eu-idUSKBN1W32V0
archive.is/IvxED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn Potatoes

Attached: DDUsEB2WAAAA0ZK.jpg (1200x842, 131K)

poo

>t.oliver cromwell

Burn More Poo

Burn More Heretics

Anyone here opened up a non resident bank account in Rep. Ireland? I need a Euro based bank account.

>In Exeter, the protest is in full swing. Leon Hayton-Twigg, 11, (pictured) with his brother Lucas and his friend Ossian Finn, says: “We have come here to show the people there’s a problem and we want it to stop.”
>Leon
>Lucas
>Fucking Ossian

The English middle classes have gone mental recently

Attached: 768.jpg (768x892, 124K)

You can 'rest' the money in my acc user

>westminster thrown in the sea
based

Yesterday was Nige's mum's birthday, yeah?

Here have some actual science.

>Volcanic influence on centennial to millennial Holocene Greenland temperature change

files.catbox.moe/pam6i0.pdf

It's the lefty teachers arranging this sort of shit, young kids do not walk out of school by their own accord.

Not falling for that one, Ted

I go to uni for Conservation, just had a welcome talk followed by a presentation about global warming, during which we were encouraged to 'strike for climate'. It was basically a bunch of 'facts' about the sea levels rising and ice being 'lost' etc being read by a clueless bint who couldn't pronounce half the words she was trying to use. It culminated in showing off three 'amazing people just like you and me making a difference'; an indian who builds glaciers, a cambodian who legally protected some area of forest, and - you guessed it - Greta Thunberg.

Again it was reiterated that the uni fully encourages and supports us in 'striking for climate', and someone in the audience asked if the uni supports them joining Extinction Rebellion and 'getting arrested', to which the woman responded that it would affect job prospects in the future, but that 'you wouldn't want to work for an organisation that has a problem with that anyway.'

Attached: download.jpg (243x207, 15K)

>Theres an emergecy
Sure used your Friday wisely, you stupid little shit.

>I
stopped reading there

obviously Ive no experience of this, but look up Ulster bank foundation acc.
Piece of cake once you can get the neccessary docs certified. You'll need a lawyer, notary of a registered accountant for that.

Yep, the teachers get a day off, probably be in the pub by 3 pm on their 3rd bottle of wine.

From a teaching union website:

neu.org.uk/advice/climate-change-action

>You can also attend a one-day conference on Saturday, October 12 to explore what climate breakdown means for education, how we can re-shape the curriculum and how educators and students can come together to take action for climate justice.

>Workshops on the day include:

>How to declare a climate emergency at your school or college
Philosophy for children: thinking together about climate justice
>Voices above the coal: using art to explore extractivism
>Debunking denial: the science of climate change
>Building in the workplace: reps for environmental conditions
>Heading for extinction? Presenting the reality to students
>Deeper than oil: climate change as an ideological issue
>Campaigning for a Green New Deal
>Practical steps to green your school or college

The funny thing is it's going to be a really cold winter

Attached: noel.jpg (682x1024, 116K)

>Recently

It's thanks to those stupid fuckers we got ten years of Tony Blair

How the FUCK was Jesus born four years before he was born?

Isn't that a £ account? I need €

If you believe in global warming you’re an idiot who plays along with the fear tactics of the media.

First it was global cooling
Then acid rain
Then global warming
Then climate change
Now global warming again

The same people that are telling these thickos this shit are also the ones doing all the apparent harm to the environment.

If the oceans were rising why would big businesses by mass investments into costal property? And also build on it.
By their logical we’ll under water in 10 years, us and most of Europe.

These how think these people are.

Don’t get me wrong, damaging the earth around you for capital gain is bad, but this? This is just weak people desperate for big daddy government to rescue them.

Attached: 863AF872-B3F0-4818-92C3-A419411AAE9F.jpg (250x246, 12K)

confirmed by ice cores

Attached: 1565768609213.jpg (539x524, 73K)

I can well imagine.
It's pretty scary how kids these days are being radicalised by the so-called liberal left.
Perhaps I'm just an middle-aged fogey but I despair for the future because of people like this, I really do.

It is horseshit, based around making money. "Le Green New Deal" is a massive transfer of wealth from taxpayers to big business.

The militarised cult around global warming is weird. Cutting down on non-biodegradable plastic is a good idea. Reducing the geopolitical influence of oil is a good idea. Reducing pollution in major cities is a good idea. But that's not enough when you're predicting doomsday

>No don't use self sustaining energy goy! Keep being dependent on Saudi oil goy!

>diversity is our strength

Attached: Boris head.png (550x678, 321K)

twitter.com/benatipsosmori/status/1175021691124236289

OH JEREMY COOOOOOOOOOORBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYN

How the fuck is spergberg 16?

She’s a mutant

Attached: 4AFE8DF2-38AB-443A-8E85-CD17EA7DEAAA.jpg (1052x380, 245K)

Burn nonces

Attached: IMG_20190918_015511.jpg (640x637, 128K)

Shut up kike

>Isn't that a £ account?
No. Im sure they are up north too, but my account is with them. They are RBS/NatWest owned bank. If you have your bong acc with either of these they might facilitate the euro acc for you. Dunno.

>Slowthai's debut album is called "Nothing Great About Britain"
Well fuck off then.

Attached: slowthai_NothingGreatAboutBritain[1].jpg (600x600, 91K)

FAS

Attached: 66873800_2259545787447715_1207323055026601984_n.jpg (506x506, 39K)

If he doesn’t think Britain is great he’s free to leave
...oh wait, he won’t.

Attached: F4FD3B41-9A55-4C22-A984-E91E810104F1.jpg (2348x1212, 310K)

read their list of demands, it's pure commie death cult
peoplesdemands.org/#read-the-demands-section

Post rare Penelopes

Attached: 11072525_10205354068282877_317477579998789418_o.jpg (1936x1936, 418K)

he got his bum out in front of kids. nonce

You dont hear much about "the ozone layer" these days

Hopefully with a few massive volcanic eruptions it will dispel their myths.

>rare penelope

Attached: 22730346_10212842966540653_9157555916123545717_n.jpg (640x643, 54K)

>rarest penelope

Attached: 50277545_10216271633815192_5454839689779347456_o.jpg (969x968, 85K)

An angry, violent nigger, how novel.

Attached: WojakWew.png (645x773, 11K)

>Look him up on Wikipedia
>Turns out he's the mutt son of a teenage mother whose dad walked out on him when he was 3 and he failed in school

Imagine my shogg

Is that Horatio Carey, formerly of Albion Radio?

afternoon, smoothskins

Attached: 1567551649148.jpg (1500x1000, 105K)

>nothing great about Britain
Here’s another wigger rapper who thinks nigger culture of London of council estates and doing drugs is what defines Britain.

Nooooooooonnnnnnnnnnncccceee

Attached: 1542552705225.jpg (640x637, 113K)

der woz a hole in it but we done fixed it! durrr

Lauren Laverne gets the rope for services to degeneracy

>nigger culture of London of council estates and doing drugs is what defines Britain.
In his case, Northampton.

at least these aren't as batshit as extinction rebellion's 'reduce carbon emissions to net zero' by 'eliminating air travel' insanity

Every generation gets it's hoax

It is yeah, he got exposed as a proper nonce a few nights ago (messaging anglo tradthot 15 year old girls on twitter) and scrubbed his entire online presence.

Attached: 1542552705225s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>wigger
No - He's a half-caste.

I remember people claiming that there was a massive hole in the ozone layer that was spreading and we were all going to die when it was gone, which was supposedly only a few years away from happening.

They only need one demand

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski_2.jpg (350x350, 96K)

we did it goys. we fixed the ozone layer by sheer force of recycling and turning the lights off at night. its amazing what you can do when you try

Attached: 1558647170991.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

Who cares about Tarquin and his holiday to Bermuda

wooden pressure caps?

>wigger
Looks like a niggnogg in the pic above.

ting ting

>messages 15 year old girls on twitter
Absolute disgrace

Attached: nooooonce.jpg (743x1685, 163K)

The hole was caused by Lynx Java and old fridges. The planet is so fragile.

Yes a massive joke... er I mean hole, now give us grant money to fix it.

test sheerrhs yer blooodz a nonce.

Attached: 1567336260580.png (578x538, 41K)

Get new patter

>Yeh thought you was talkin to a 15 year old gurl, you fookin nonce surprise its me Bazza, get the noncing cunt Big Dave!

>Here’s another wigger rapper
I think he counts as a nigger, he seems to be part nigger.

Here's another pic for you mate.

Attached: NorfReadTheSign.png (2950x1411, 2.27M)

Same thing, still is getting gassed.

>Michael Shellenberger, an American environmentalist who won Time Magazine’s “Hero of the Environment” award in 2008 and founded a California-based think-tank called Environmental Progress, noted in a recent Quillette podcast that life in a rich society “is kind of boring. There isn’t a struggle for survival, so there’s a huge question of meaning, and of course that’s deepened by the fact that increasingly few of us believe in a traditional god.” According to Shellenberger:

>“We all need to feel like heroes in our own mind … and what does it mean to become a hero in a society where so much of our … basic sustenance of life is already provided for us? People want to feel powerful … [I]t’s interesting to me that so many of the stories of the Extinction Rebellion founders, as well as the story of Greta Thunberg, is a story of having been really depressed … Nietzsche and others [have pointed out that] … depression is the experience of powerlessness. And that when you feel powerful you feel happy, and when you feel powerless you feel bad. And I think we see that in the stories of the radical environmentalists. [These are] people …[who] are quite depressed for a variety of reasons and so they sort of tell these stories that are exciting, about the end of the world, it’s all going to end in 12 years. And it gives them … social recognition – they get in the newspapers, they receive lots of people telling them how special and wonderful their voice is. And I think it’s a way for them to overcome their depression.”

>North Dakota State University psychologist Clay Routledge agrees with Shellenberger. He wrote that the “fact that almost everything is getting better in terms of material wealth, comfort, safety, and health, is an important factor in why so many [people] are freaking out.”

(Spam filter won't let me post the link, but it's on CapX)

Attached: 454.jpg (454x603, 61K)

Youre always being sold a pup

Spot the nonce.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920_144457.jpg (1080x2024, 356K)

reuters.com/article/us-italy-france/italy-and-france-agree-migrants-must-be-distributed-around-the-eu-idUSKBN1W32V0
And remoaners thought leaving the EU wouldn't stop turd world migration

>hull protest today
>as seen from my city center flat window
>which I afford comfortably
>because I’m not a jobless student crying about the current Instagram ‘issue’
I swear 90% of them are there for selfies

Attached: 0918634E-833F-41B1-8DE9-87BEC52EA594.jpg (1878x2046, 1.06M)

thanks for the self-identifying information
t. GCHQ

archive.is/IvxED
Have you got a licence to gas?

Australia got kicked outta the international climate summit for coalburning. I am sure the toll will soon follow..

They don’t care about stopping it, they just wanted to argue against a leavers taking point. They want to be ‘right’ in all things.

They WANT migration, because social media told them its good, and they wanna be on the ‘right side of history’. They live in sheltered areas with mommy and daddy and don’t see the effect of third world invaders

I’ve been seeing targeted adverts to join GCHQ for a few weeks now, made me chuckle.

Good thing we aren't going to miss out on any vibrant diversity whatever happens, we can't miss out on all them curry chefs who will be so important to our economy

Attached: file-20180501-135810-agkg88.jpg (496x330, 19K)

easily triangualatable.

>Australia got kicked outta the international climate summit for coalburning

Attached: BewareCoalburner.jpg (962x545, 110K)

>adverts to join GCHQ
Paid to come on this thread.
Cushty number

explains it all

>all them curry chefs
Dont forget, how would we get mobile phone covers if it werent for them.

Dude only if you knew how bad it was
your british pm borris said you would do 'australian' style immigration lmao
look forward to half a million a year

Funny enough lads just walked through Liverpool city centre and few of the protesters were there.

Fuck me there were s o y b o y s, SJWs and the general weak where out in force.
Does these people seriously think this is gonna change anything?

Attached: 464A0947-4578-44D4-B34B-C0E65A67DFE5.jpg (398x376, 37K)

show me your brexit face

Attached: 3105061.png (1225x957, 784K)

Planning to the short the pound?

Yes, skipping school to shout in the street will definitely change the weather

Attached: 1832.jpg (700x1223, 113K)

It's eminem level of political nuance. Bashing the man in power is edgy