Leftists are saying Rambo Last Blood is...racist!

Because of how it portrays the cities of Mexico. But is it not an accurate representation? I pirated the movie earlier, and yes it portrays Mexico as a shit hole and dangerous. But isn't it?

Attached: rambo-last-blood.jpg (1000x563, 493K)

Attached: articles.png (923x895, 153K)

I don't know if its a good movie but if you want to see old man Stallone walk through the streets of Mexico snapping Mexican's necks and stabbing them, then it's a good watch. I liked it.

According to Wikipedia 5 of the top 6 cities with the highest murder rate on the planet are in Mexico.

Reality is racist.
Only bigots and completly unbiased Artificial Intelligence accept the racist reality.
the good people live in Lala Land with the magic My Little ponies and Care Bears.

Attached: IMG_20190919_123149_789.png (500x500, 53K)

why do jews keep making racist films?
>absolutely not permitted by the advertisers to discuss in /tv/

Stallone produces his own films, he isn't a Jew.

uh yep. That's why we make fun of them all the time. Ignoring obvious things and such

Attached: 1548898606573.png (500x494, 120K)

WHITE MAN BAD!!

Mexico is a shithole. 40000 people "disappear" every year in Mexico. The cartel owns that prison of a country and it's not showing any signs of getting any better.
Leftists have no idea what they're talking about. If Rambo was a racist movie, it would be about building an ethnostate, it would be about how looking a certain way makes you a better person and all the others who don't look like that are subhuman.

They always discard the truth as racist or one of there many other buzz words. Truth will always prevail

We have a failed narcostate on our southern border. Which is why we need a wall. Problem is, what are wealthy people gonna do when their Cocaine supply gets cut off?

Yes, he is, dummy. His mom is a kike

Imagine caring about a (((movie))) in this timeline

Imagine ignoring the effects mass media and hollywood have on the culture and psychology of people in this timeline.

So don’t watch their shit then idiot

Based Rambo.
Mexico is a dangerous shithole yes. Imagine a country run by brown skinned drug dealers.

that would be for the best. As the simpsons said; you empower the media

>Yes, he is, dummy. His mom is a kike
She's had so much surgery it's hard to tell what she is anymore. She looks like one of the puppets off The Dark Crystal remake.

Attached: 98B_jackie-stallone1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I don't know if this is a 4D chess move by Jews to sell this movie, but i'm gonna watch it.
same for xenophobic.

Wtf is this woke bullshit? How did faggot liberals begin to adopt nigger speak.

Attached: x.jpg (735x1306, 256K)

I am a 6ft tall white dude. I don't give a shit what the left thinks anymore. No matter what to them I am the devil. They are the racists ones!!!

Can you fit on a rowboat? If you sat on a rowboat would it sink?

Mexican here. Yes, its a dangerous shithole, but mostly at the border

Oh no...This movie has taken a dark turn half way through. I'd say watch it for sure now. I'm surprised the Left allowed this to happen. Fucking Mexicans.