Okay, this is epic

Attached: 20190920_070822.jpg (1080x1344, 594K)

My 11 year old daughter was super psyched about this. She’s hoping it’ll be a war. Not really sure why, maybe it’s cool to little kids, the aliens vs civilians thing

>a thread that might be actually informative, regarding current events
>started by a fucking leaf. Let's hope it gets a lot better very soon.

Attached: 1514862637114.jpg (784x811, 53K)

have a bump leaf!

I always said they won't raid but they will hang out by the entrance, drink, barbeque and this will eventually become a new burning man

>no live stream anywhere

nah, this is fake. It is not actually happening. Maye 5 guys there.

No footage? Then it did not happen

Oh boy cant wait for like 3-4 arrests and then everyone going back to their homes after taking pictures with the guards/ near the base

Nothing happened, it was literally just a bunch of white incels spouting memes at a sheriff

Even if they didn't get ADS'd, all the military would have to do is lock the place down. You'd probably need several bunker buster bombs to get inside the underground compound when they close the blast doors.

tfw the jews are doing this on purpose to meet (((aliens)))

A shame really. I was hoping a couple million lbtards would be dropping off the voter roles today.

Area 51 is a dead zone.
Good luck getting internet anywhere around there.

Attached: 1536814385463.jpg (960x895, 65K)

Post pics of your daughter

>Area 51 is a dead zone.
>Good luck getting internet anywhere around there.

They have RVs, nigger. RVs have satellite uplinks. This isn't the fucking 90s and those vehicles cost more than your hovel.

Attached: download.jpg (474x266, 27K)

>those vehicles cost more than your hovel.

>be successful enough at life to afford such luxury
>get shot to death in a shitty desert for acting like a faggot

This is how you know the whole thing was a joke.

I have a hard time believing a restricted government zone is gonna go ahead and let satellite comms come through.

well that's kind of the funny thing about that though

Is this event a distraction from the drone attack?

How the fuck are they gonna stop it? Realistically.

three nukes this time

Mobile internet can be used everywhere, no?

Some of the attendees are posting stuff.

You're pretty old to post on this anime website

>Mobile internet can be used everywhere, no?
stupid zoomer
go back to goybook

jamming the signal.

What part of
>pic related
don't you understand?

Attached: youre-here-forever.jpg (252x200, 9K)

I'm pretty sure the shit they've post is after they've left

There was never gonna be a fucking "raid". Just a bunch of dumb cunts and soi chuggers showing up for goybook pictures to make their empty lives look more interesting to other faggots.

epstein

This is a pic of a random trailer park or something.

verizon works perfect there

>military blocks out wifi and data comms from air traffic to stop memesters from broadcasting feeds of getting arrested
I said realistically.

Ooh that was memory holed long before this

this

Dude, OP didn't even give a link.

Kek

lol so niaeve
america only fights wars in defence of countries that have wronged her in some way like fighting to protect the country that did 9/11 or a country that infiltrates and makes a mockery of her democracy for its own intrests

Are you involved in the film industry by any chance?

>verizon works perfect there

These clowns think that it's some sooper sekret place. Those guards see this shit all the time. Here's my photo of the rear gate, 11 miles out of Rachel. I raided area 51 before it was mainstream I guess.

Attached: 20170716_175619.jpg (2560x1440, 804K)

>america only fights wars in defence of countries that have wronged her in some way
t. 18 yr old

No link and 1 post by this ID. Slide thread.

it's big tech, they're trying out social engineering on a larger scale for the 2020 election if/when trump wins.

it's a fucking cringefest
sage this shit

yeah, especially in the last few years they have youtubers doing 24 hr challenges there every other week

Oh yeah and against degenerate scumbag drug cartels

slide to the left
reverse reverse

You guys are fucking nufag losers that don't even belong on Pol. Anyone else would see this for what it is: a deep state psyop. You guys are not true channers and never will be. This is what Epstein Island and Epsteins ranch should have looked like 2 months ago.

At this point you're almost as bad as literal deep state shills and SJWs because you yourselves are parroting their talking points and amplifying their reach.

You are gay.

Is your daughter single?

>This is what Epstein Island and Epsteins ranch should have looked like 2 months ago
why didn't you organize it on fb user?
its not confusing, every human is interested in aliens hence the response

pics or it didn't happen