NIGGER COP RAPES HIS GIRLDFRIENDS DAUGHTER- JUST ANOTHER NIGGER

HE TOOK ALL THE PONES SO SHE COULDN'T CALL FOR HELP

THIS IS WHAT NIGGERS DO- RAPE -

AND THEN PROCLAIM -----

I DIN DU NUFFIN !!!!

WORTHLESS AS BLACK PIECE OF SHIT , FUCK YOU

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7483201/NYPD-officer-39-accused-pleasuring-girlfriends-10-year-old-daughter.html

Attached: 18686238-7483201-image-a-101_1568922514623.jpg (306x404, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7483201/NYPD-officer-39-accused-pleasuring-girlfriends-10-year-old-daughter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SrMiCYi7I00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: a-lynch31-bw.jpg (1600x1149, 576K)

Why are niggers so into child molestation?

Attached: kiddie rapers.jpg (1024x759, 118K)

Cope

>NYPD-officer-39-accused-pleasuring-girlfriends-10-year-old-daughter
why does the URL make it sound like he gave her an orgasm

Cruz u know she loved her that big BBC.

because faggots rape kids and niggers are faggots.

Attached: they ain't from earth.jpg (419x768, 279K)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7483201/NYPD-officer-39-accused-pleasuring-girlfriends-10-year-old-daughter.html

she was asking for it

Because 10 is the age of consent. Kek

Why did they use the term pleasuring?

Attached: 1568693110445.gif (220x162, 142K)

>accused of pleasuring
Honk

youtube.com/watch?v=SrMiCYi7I00

He's black so the media is compelled to soften their description of his heinous crimes.

Seriously what the fuck does that even mean? It’s like calling muslim pedophile rape gangs “grooming” gangs. You brits have a knack of making the most fucked up horrendous things sound almost sweet and gentle.

Police have conducted a thorough investigation and concluded the officer did not violate any law or department policy.

Now post the face of his girlfriend and her daughter - if they are niggers i don't see a problem. Monkey on monkey violence is very popular in certain parts of niggerian "jungle".

>masturbate
>someone sees you
>it's rape
Has Jow Forums gone retarded? Am I missing part of the story, like where the officer with his dick out touched the child?

All I see is indecent exposure, not rape. Jow Forums is supposed to be smarter.

>He was released without bail after his lawyer successfully argued that he was not a flight risk because he has been caring for his dementia-stricken mother.

Attached: 1499981743264.png (541x758, 245K)

see now back in the day this faggot would be the one getting epstein'd by his own department.

I guess after a murder one should race to the aid of the elderly. Might get a reduced sentence!

Daddy, daddy, why did racist white people in the United States hang black men in the past? Like why did they choose those men and not some other black men or black women? I asked my teacher, but the teacher said it's a stupid question!

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7483201/NYPD-officer-39-accused-pleasuring-girlfriends-10-year-old-daughter.html
Found the rape apologist and likely the rapist too dont defend a pig child abuser its not a good look user shes fucking 10. I would advise your partners not to consider babysitter on your resume.

Real talk if you're in a
>my wife's daughter
Situation you should really be grooming her kids don't you think? It's the least cucked strategy when dating a single mom

she ask for it

Because "snitches get stitches" applies to molested kids.

they say she's pregnant but can't abort due to law

pushing pedophilia by the jews

Was wondering that myself... does daily mall have kikes on their IT team.

"pleasuring"

Because a sick person wrote it

Pleasuring his dayyum self.
>The 10-year-old girl had gone to bed, but then woke up in the middle of the night, entered the kitchen and allegedly caught Frazier with a pair of her underwear.
>She then fled to her bedroom, as The Brooklyn Daily Eagle reported.
>The 39-year-old cop then allegedly asked the girl to come into her mother's bedroom, where he was masturbating on the bed.

>caught Frazier with a pair of her underwear in the "Kitchen"
Damn dude couldnt take them to the bathroom & lock the door ?
Or typical nigger he was beating off into the FUCKING FOOD ,while eating the 11 yr olds crusty underware.
Fucking niggers. Stealing dirty kids undies & jerking off into the mayo container.