White Ethnostate: who is addmited?

Who is admitted in the white ethnostate? Which requirements you would need to get in?

Attached: 1555392926535.jpg (1024x854, 178K)

Ethnostates are worst countries in Europe

White people and they must be uncircumcised. That's all.

Italians, Greek, Spanish, Albanian too?

Fuck off jared diamond.
Diverse states are only diverse because they were the best states and were targeted for diversity
Ethnostates are still desirable despite muh gdp

Whites and Asians can coexist.

Attached: 11917993_921070054641324_385350026_n.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

Yes, also slavs.

Slavs aren’t white

>Who else
No one else, retard. That's why it's an ethnostate.

Asian women only. No pure Asian man is allowed in the ethnostate

Sure, little mutt, tell yourself that. :)

Negative, mutt

Is not an ethnostate anymore if you allow Asians.

I would say only western and eastern European people, and white Americans.

White is a concept of several different Western European peoples.
Even France and Germany are made up of several different European peoples. For example, I am of Northern French decent; pale with red hair in my bloodline, and my boss is a swarthy, short, craven little shit with black hair.
We are of different peoples.

Where is your boss from?

No and stop thinking with your dick.
All m3me flags are Israeli shit posters playing the D&C game.

Huh. New jewannies made "m e m e" into a spammer trap word.

Roll

Yes, the diversity between European people is pretty big, Italians and Spanish Can have olive/browner skin even if they are full Europeans.
We europeans and Europeans descent are the most diverse people in the world but still bonded by DNA and culture, that's why is important to watch each other back.

It is when only whites are allowed positions of power and influence. Asian women that have higher iq and less crime than whites are an improvement. White only is anti-progress

There are dozens upon dozens of different ethnic groups in Europe that are white. They each deserve a homeland, not a "white ethnostate".

To create what? Unattractive hapas that will grow resentment and anger towards white people and will not be able to fully integrate ever?
This is how you start a civil war.

You got a point, Swedbro.