Why can't Ireland just rejoin bongland?

Attached: 173121039-87bb03f6-a1f2-41b2-a106-e6fda1c3e541.jpg (885x560, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rowanwcroft/status/1175058462872604672?s=21
hse.ie/eng/about/who/healthwellbeing/our-priority-programmes/heal/key-facts/
youtu.be/NMEx50CeUY0
youtu.be/NbPeEbJQMCU
youtu.be/XNZ0nzDCuzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't Ukraine just rejoin Russia?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4K)

Because of Oliver Cromwell.

Exactly.

Ireland is British

Attached: 1568415512127.jpg (750x1000, 120K)

Sorry britbong nobody wants to join ypur shithole.
t. potatomutt

Attached: 8575EB4C-F987-4E57-AD9B-CB549B447F4E.jpg (1080x934, 78K)

So we're in agreement

Why would we want to join the UK?

Why would you want to be in the EU?

Personally I don't want to be in the EU. Don't forget that the only reason we joined the EEC back in the day was because the UK our biggest trading partner was joining and so for the sake of our economy we joined too.

Because it would solve the border problem.

Subsidies
Open market
Free travel
Defense

Attached: 1564755748184.jpg (720x960, 49K)

There is no border problem. I live on the border and we move freely across it with no bullshit and there's only subtle differences between both sides of it. Most people on the other side of the Border near me are Irish Catholics so when I go to the nearest town in NI it just feels the same as the other side.

Attached: IMG_20190920_152229.jpg (720x508, 96K)

Wow it's almost like you don't read the news.

I'd take a nominal union with the UK over the EU.

because its full of faggots and EU migrants.
Ireland should be germany's responsibility. Fuck Ireland.

Come on now paddy! Me angus and david are all down pub for a pint of guinness be a shame if you didnt join us.

How about you leave the EU, and we allow you to be "independant", but in reality we dictate all of your trade and foreign policy?

>subsidies
Parasitising stronger economies, you mean.
>open market
While operating under a tightly regulated and manipulated currency.
>free travel
Not actually a huge boom, let's be honest.
>defense
From whom? And with what, PESCO? An "EU army"?

why does ireland have a prosperous ecomomy?
I thought 'muh legacy of colonialism' meant a country is poor like all in africa?
isn't it straaaange?

Because potatoes and guinness

>but in reality we dictate all of your trade and foreign policy?
Then what's the fucking point? Anyway, our foreign policy is just visiting the Whitehouse on Paddy's Day and sending some peacekeepers to Lebanon.

Because they are white? Plus guinness ace and we will always need potatoes.

We're a tax haven, duh.

You mean all those multinational companies don't really have their HQ in Ireland?

They'll never accept you, you know that right?
Fitting image by the way

Attached: 1500231744611.png (744x650, 184K)

Half of you guys moved over there. I went to heaps of fundraisers for young girls in Birmingham to go to Irish dancing championships back in Ireland

That's what I mean. They come here because of our low corporate tax rate.
Funny as hell, I read that the EU want to have a flat Europe-wide tax rate. If that happens, well lose any clout we have.
Would be the best thing to happen to the country desu.

>Anyway, our foreign policy is just visiting the Whitehouse on Paddy's Day
LOL its funny cuz it's true

>When you go from ruling a third of the world to the third world ruling you.

Free Scotland, fuck angloshits

In fairness we were borderline third world till the 1980,s. Then we stopped being protectionist fuckwits

>Current year
>Reading the (((news)))
Wow it's almost like he's not retarded like you.

The western part is mostly catholic and the east is mostly protestant, just split it along those lines and move the catholics in the east into the new expanded ireland and forbid the irish from moving there to prevent them from sperging out again.

Go back

Scotland is free dont take shit our lads.

You need to leave

I don't to be honest and breaks bores the fuck out of me but from what I gather it'll be Ireland that has to impose a border at the insistince of the EU and with any luck people will be up in arms about that and it will increase hate for the EU and their lackeys here. I hope there is a hard Brexit for the economic impact it will have here. I want to see chaos.
Angus wants is leaving and David is your bottom in the homosexual relationship between you two.

Keep your nose out of business because it doesn't concern you in the slightest you fat fuck.

Angus was givin a vote and he dicided to stay. David prefers his sheep but at least he is happy. Go on Paddy first drinks on me.

Because there is zero desire in this country to join the United Kingdom.

That would also be solved by Northern Ireland joining the republic or by the UK staying within the EU. Both of which are more likely to happen that Ireland ever rejoining the UK

why cant uruguay just rejoin brazil?

I too live on the border. WE LIVE HERE. Don't fucking listen to the BBC you cuck. There IS NO BORDER PROBLEM.

This
And this

Fuck the EU and Britain can suck me left nut.
Both of em should get the fuck off this island. they do nothing for us.

Attached: Round tower (2).png (377x499, 435K)

How much of a shot at axing migrant flow into the UK does Brexit have? Because when I visited Ireland, hot damn. Drunken Croatians out on the street, reeking Pakis, African apes, and the Khalergi Plan is just starting to hit Ireland in comparison to less fortunate members of the EU. I only ask because even with the Sinn Fein commies campaigning support for Brexit, they support cultural enrichment. I'm rather under informed on the migrant crisis faced in the UK and Ireland, but you guys at least have the advantage of a 360 degree oceanic border, just a matter of ensuring your politicians will show willingness to take advantage of it. I'd also like to think mutual survival would take precedence over a bloodh history. If we can't make it, I at least hope you do, because we've got a lot of people who agree with war in 7+ nations fighting tooth and nail against real national defense at our border.

It wont change much unless the zog goverment is removed aswell. Its a step in the right direction but there are still many obstacles. Less face it the whole "western" world is already one zog empire now. There is no running aways from it we all need to do it together.

I think the fact that your Brexit and our southern border wall are palatable enough to have considerable mainstream support is a good sign. It's still in the normiesphere, but it shows that people want things to change. Also the anti-"refugee" sentiment is common here, but mostly discussed behind closed doors. I've decided to be the one to risk face among NPC peers by bringing it up and for every time you get berated or even threatened, someone lets their guard down and agrees. The memes and trends originating here are great, but being the one to bring it up at risk of being viewed as "that guy" has been locally effective as well. We can get people going in the right direction of sticking up for their nation, just takes dedication.

Some Niggers stabbed someone in the RDS today

mobile.twitter.com/rowanwcroft/status/1175058462872604672?s=21

Zero isn't quite right is it?

You mean, why can't Russia rejoin Ukraine?

Your entire faggot country exists because of micks in the United States you worthless monkey, you're just a Catholic Jew

There's no border problem. There's already to seperate economic zones, with diferent VAT etc.
The GFA should of course be torn up.

I made a thread about it but it got pruned.

hse.ie/eng/about/who/healthwellbeing/our-priority-programmes/heal/key-facts/

>23% obese

Ireland is younger than America because of high birthrates. This means you have an incredibly high rate of youth obese. Suck a nut, fat Tadgh.

It was poor, because De Valera cut of their nose to spite the face. Many parts still are. When I was in roscommon last year it felt like I'd travelled back in time to the 30s.

>sending some peacekeepers to Lebanon.
And then withdrawing them when an RPG is seen, or was that somewhere else?

You can't give everyone a free scotland, surely? Do they have to make another purchase to qualify for this giveaway?

What an abomination it is to see these black bastards in our country. Fuck me but the modern day is a nightmare compared to only a decade or two ago.

Shut it taig. Ireland is rightful British clay. Without Britain you'd still be stuck in hovels in bogs worshipping spuds.

Maybe its just my town because most people i know are not only anti immigrantion but straight up racist. At least behind close doors most people act polite in public but that is kind of a british thing. I think the memes are working nobody trust the media or the goverment since brexit.

Would be better for Wales, Scotland, Cornwall and Isle of Man to join Ireland and form a Celtic Union.

Shut the fuck up you clueless retard
You wouldn't have the balls to say that in Ireland or to an Irish man's face so drop the larp you clown.

Asylums seekers being housed in hotels whilst Irish homelessness becomes common seems to be grating a lot of people.

I sad it to my taig family last month.

They have one great collective chip on their great collective Irish shoulder.
But they will rejoin the Union someday.

>t. potatomutt
Hyphenated """American""" scum.
You're either American or you're not.

Angus will never leave. He's just a dumbass who thinks Braveheart was historical.

United Ireland in personal union with the UK but an independent Parliament would be best.

Yeah, that's how it typically goes here too. Rural areas will be based. I'm in a blue collar city with over 50% fundus and any honest white person will tell you how that goes. White men will still fight back and arm up. I also spend a lot of time with some friends in a well to do, progressive city, and it's like most of the whites are fucking brainwashed against all data. They won't do shit physically against you for committing thoughrcrime without an at least 5:1 backup ratio, though.

You hate us yet want us in your country.
You say we are like niggers whom are net negative and drain on everything in a country (mostly it's money, social well being and culture) yet you want us in your country.
Anglo logic everyone. You have an arrogant superiority complex fueled by what your country used to be. Not what it is. No one would willingly want to join the shit hole that the UK is.

The reality of American is far from what you think it is.

Quads of truth.

Bongs turned their country to shit, they’d do the same here

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

*dindus
Serves me right for phoneposting

Not an anglo, sorry. The Irish are wayward because they have no master. You need to be put to work, and serve in our army. You're were at your happiest when that was the case.

Disgusting

Thats not true. I want to bury hatchet. It pains that the irish hate us so. I know our history isnt pretty but we still have more in common then anybody in europe. The English, Irish, Scottish and welsh are my brothers and i want to see us all united as equals. The irish have contributed as much as anyone to the our Angloshere i want them to be a part of it.

Complete separation from the EU and Britain is the only option that will leave this Island in peace.
The island of Ireland for the Irish people governed and run by just the Irish people.

Thought there's a provision that either can choose to reunite either way, just needs to be a majority vote. Doesn't seem like that will ever happen though

Went to shit as soon as you became a free state.
>It pains that the irish hate us so
They don't though.

They don't want you back
They don't want you back

Stop being the country equivalents if clingy ex gfs

Oh, wonderful.

They should’ve been beat up for it

>memeflag
No one wants you.

>You're were at your happiest when that was the case.
That has to be bait. If not...just, at least try to learn some history.

>Thats not true. I want to bury hatchet.
As do I, but that can't happen when you step on our toe's by even considering the idea of Ireland under any foreign rule.
>It pains that the irish hate us so.
there is no seething rabid hate for Brits here. That's BBC peddled propaganda from the troubles. there is a sort of distrust, but that's the extent of it.
>The irish have contributed as much as anyone to the our Angloshere i want them to be a part of it.
Having friendly policies and helping one another out is fine, but the Irish and British are far too different to be the same nation. Please learn that already. I know we are very similar, but the differences are too large.

>Went to shit as soon as you became a free state.
In what way? We until joining the EU had what we wanted. Economy shit or not, who cares. the nation was there.

Attached: download (1).jpg (617x500, 47K)

It's grating the ordinary decent working class people and the middle class laugh and mock them for their concern for our own people who are homeless.
Where are you from? And how do you have a Taig family.
Brave heart was an utterly shit film and not in the slightest historically accurate.
We have close and friendly relations with the UK as it is so no need to join them in any way and there's absolutely zero interest in the people here in being in any sort of union with the UK and we're not even in the commonwealth or have any interest in that either.
We don't hate you because of the past but we don't like you because of how you are. You seem oblivious to the fact that the English and Scots are generally and unlikeable people. You're very different to us as much as you would like to think we're so similar but we are not other than speaking the same language as you now.
Hopefully the Gardai gave them a going over with batons. Armed Gardai had to be called too.

Cope
There are currently 6 countries applying to join the EU
0 are applying to join the UK

But your a part of the EU how can you say a union with them is any better then us? You will have no power in the EU they will just use you as a bargaining chip against us. We are you biggest trading partner, we speak the same language it would end all the border nonsence and finally reunite ireland. I dont think its that crazy a proposition.

I think it's you that needs to learn your history. There's a reason the rebels in 1916 were spat on in the streets.
Yes everyone was happy, who cares if you're starving and disease ridden, your children being buggered senseless by priests, as long as you're "free". Everyone was so happy they stopped emigrati - oh hang on.

This user gets it.
Also:
>It's grating the ordinary decent working class people
This is a white pill, specifically the recent case of Oughterard:
youtu.be/NMEx50CeUY0
youtu.be/NbPeEbJQMCU

Attached: I can explain everything.gif (520x413, 785K)

Born in Dublin, mother and her family are from artane, her extended family are from Roscommon.

> open border for trade between England and northern Ireland
>open border for trade between northern Ireland and Ireland
>open border for trade between Ireland and rest of Europe

Ireland is going to make a lot of money.

>seething memeflaggot

It really is. EU or not it will never work. We are too different. Your failing to see this is worrying.
We don't want the EU OR the UK. What you said about the EU applies and DID apply to us when we where in the UK.

>There's a reason the rebels in 1916 were spat on in the streets.
Doesn't know what happened 3 years later.
>Yes everyone was happy, who cares if you're starving and disease ridden, your children being buggered senseless by priests, as long as you're "free". Everyone was so happy they stopped emigrati - oh hang on.
You genuinely believe what you're telling yourself right now?
Leaving was for economic reasons, Ireland wasn't Africa after you lot left retard. This is what it was:
youtu.be/XNZ0nzDCuzY

And what about your Da? Is he an Anglo or Scot. Saying something to your family is one thing but if you came here and started spouting off
like your doing on this thread then I have no doubt whatsoever that you'd be laid out with a head butt and it would be good for you for being so obnoxious.
>Ireland is going to make a lot of money.

I hope not. Sure we can't in any Western country in this day and age prosper without the country being a becon to third worlders and immigrants. I'd love to see de-growth here rather than growth and more immigration. 60% of jobs created here in the past ten years have gone to immigrants and multinationals are setting up here and importing their workers. No business that relies on importing its workers should be allowed to open up here. Neo liberalism, Globalisation and capitalism have ruined this country and they only see the place as an economy and tax haven.

Attached: IMG_20190920_175125.jpg (720x916, 174K)

You mean the EU. Ireland and we the Irish people will experience non of it.