Space politics

>Jow Forums can't figure out this simple question

LMAO

Attached: 1567958499680.jpg (3024x1570, 1.28M)

I'd say number three. Or draw a swastika in that box.

the last one

It's the 4th one.

How would that work? Where is the logical progression?

Its d.last two columns move to the left.2 dots on one space is shown as white

What's the correct answer, gypsy?

The 4th one.

Link the quiz

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the answer is second from the left.

2nd from right

Nope, it's that one. Fuck me, I got bested by a Turk mutt.

i really don't get what the pattern is

4th

Stop projecting you filthy mutt.I have a Cypriot bloodline at least 5 generations back

shit shit shit uhh... second from left

10, 6, 4, ?

n -[(n/2] - 1) = x

3 dots. The pattern isn't relevant.

>10
Use your counter. It's relational. If W is to X, then Y is to Z. Essentially describing an inverse wave form.

what's the right answer op?

This is what I hate about these kinds of "IQ-quizzes". Some self-important guys go together, think of a puzzle that only has one solution in their minds, run it through a test-group to get statistics based on previous just as flawed quizzes out, then drop it in front of people to mark an answer without any explanation.
Got their way of solving it? Congratulations.
Found another solution those brainlets didn't think of? Fuck you.

I believe the answer is the 2nd to last option from the left.

In the initial box, the column of black dots in the middle is always staying still, and the rest of the dots are moving left one spot each time. Whenever the moving dots intersect with the middle column of black dots, they cancel out and turn white during that frame. Once the moving dot advances another spot left, both dots reappear. With that logic, the answer would be the 2nd to last

That's what I thought too

Attached: 1568853005406.gif (416x498, 666K)

Well, duh. What are you, a retard?

Attached: 41DA35B5-D6CF-4A83-9F1C-0ABB26CA8299.jpg (2197x1146, 2.29M)

Nice one

Doesn't explain the first first and second image. There is no movement.

Nope. Math is wrong.

Its the last one, you giys arent autismo enough. The column of white dots starting on the far right moves one spit lect each prigression while the black dots also move left, while losing two black dots from the middle/left portions of the black dots. It took me way longer to write that out than it did to see it.

Fucking phone posting. Moves one spot left*****

This

i get your logic, but by it the answer is the fourth. The middle one is always the reverse of what it would be, and the columns are moving left

so by the last pannel, the two dots are in the first column and the three dots in the second, so the middle one has nothing and is therefore black

Look again.i already gave you the solution and you still cant see it.just look at it

4th. Symmetry + Invert

using this logic its this one

Attached: Sem título.png (357x369, 193K)

I thought so too but found a deeper solution , it's 5th, because in the first there are no full white columns on right side of square just a mutt line, in second there is one white column on right, in third there are two white colums right , there is only one solution with three white columns right, #5.

If you have exactly three points on a plane, they match precisely one parabolic curve, but fit an infinite number of other curves. This isn't a test for intelligence, it's a test for paranoid schizophrenic tendencies to become confident of elaborate theories based on almost no evidence. If you think you know the answer, you failed the test.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1701x880, 179K)

is this the right answer op?

the second row wouldn't be white, hence

Fuck i was wrong

This is right

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1731x840, 164K)

now you got it

/thread

4th one is the answer.

Third column os stationary, when 'moving' dots meet the stationary ones, they disappear. The moving dots continue to move, which makes the third column form again.

The reason why this is hard to see is because you lose track of what dot is moving and what is stationary. Just remember the dots in the third column are always stationary and try to do It again.

yeah you're right

>Nope. Math is wrong

correct formula

? = (N / 2) +1
10 [ (10 / 2) +1 ] = 6
6 [ (6 / 2) +1 ] = 4
4 [ (4 / 2) +1 ] = 3

pattern is irrelevant
only answer with 3 dots is E (5th one from left)

>the cope

Actually it's the second one. 1st square is 2nd square with 4th column that moves to the right + 3rd square with symmetry.

If it's a test of spacial relation skills, yes

10- [(10/2)- 1] = 6

6- [(6/2)-1] = 4

4- [(4/2)- 1 ] = 3

My math is fine, but I get this may not have been the way they wanted the question evaluated. If I knew what the other questions around it were, I'd have a better gauge of what they were looking for.

I say the same, is it the last one?

cope brainlet

>baiting
>math thread

Fourth from the left.

I wonder if you can make a case for it being any of them? That'd be funny.

This is the only possible answer. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously a jew, shill, or glowie. Perhaps all 3.

Number 4. Balls on the right move to the left, when they overlap they turn white.

??

it makes no sense to be the last one

The black pattern is nonsense

0 . 1 . 2 . 3 white columns on right side is the answer , it's /ourtest/

who in the name of fuck cares? if my pattern recognition is good enough to get me by day to day, and to influence my answer on the JQ, then I shouldn't have to answer your retarded nebulous question

it's just a regular iq test, it's pattern recognition skills

>pattern is irrelevant
it's an iq test, pattern is not irrelevant

it's not nonsense see

Me like dots

It is, read this :

It is Nr. 4

The full black line stays always in place, while the other 5 dots to their right always move 1 dot to the left. if 2 dots collide they turn white.

Attached: Uanswer.jpg (3024x1570, 1.24M)

That's my answer. The 4th and 5th column move left and cancel out the 3rd column as they pass through, then reappear on the other side.

it's irrelevant if there are white columns on the right before, because the dots are moving left the middle column inverts them. It's not a symmetry

Aw, that's fuckin' awesome ^_^

Right, but physical pattern, or relationship between numbers? I already proved my answer may also be considered valid, depending on what you're looking for.

This is the highest IQ user

you got it med kit

Ok pal

Med kit xD

COVFEFE pedophile island is much worse than Epstein pedophile island.

Attached: Img-1568956478643.jpg (720x1099, 299K)

:^) you are even higher iq for seeing it

Thanks for explaining the result in thread lads.
I instinctively knew it was four, but had no reason why I felt that way.

physical pattern.

assuming from relations on the numbers can get you to many different answers and doesn't explain the image. For instance it could be counding down in x-2. so it'd subtract 4, 2 and then 0

10-4=6; 6-2=4; 4-0=4

If this was true the third square up top would be empty

Easy. The 5th.

nope

if it was a series why would the dots be arranged in a pattern?

do your own homework

Bro, you're clearly a shiny penny, but that logic is all fucked up.

the answer is clearly the fourth, your attempt at ignoring the pattern demonstrates low iq

To increase the challenge is one thought. Part of assessing patterns is figuring out what's relevant and what's not. Not all information is useful in reaching a workable solution.

If I just said, "What's next in this series.. 10, 6, 4, __" that's easy as pie. Most IQ test questions aren't hard, it's just that they're unclear, which is sort of the point.

Okay, so take me through it.Counting down in x-2, go ahead and show me your work. I showed you mine, and I'm honestly curious how you reached that.

It also could be the last one.

10-6=4

6-4=2

It's the fourth one. In plot #1 columns 4 and 5 shift left each time, applying XOR when both dots are set. Column 3 does not move. Also, fuck jannies

this is it

this guy is correct. middle column of dots stays stationary, the right two columns of dots shift left each step. when the dots overlap, they disappear

its the one with 3 black balls.

The pattern is dividing by 2 plus 1.

Took me half a minute, it's 4, just forget about math and all that shit you retarded amerimutts.
QI tests are made with the purpose of being potentially solvable even with 0 math knowledge. You just need to find a fucking pattern and complete it, this one was easy, some patterns are much harder (this is just dots going from right to left and interacting a certain way with eachother, some hard questions from QI tests overlap pattern, schemes, geometric shapes and even colors all at once). If you have problems solving this you're literally not white.

Attached: 1563366704444.jpg (2461x1825, 3.02M)

solved it

Attached: 1568988856486.jpg (3024x1570, 1.2M)

It's empty.

Attached: 1564865312246.gif (220x227, 141K)

Bump!

What do I win?

Attached: 1555465852533.png (1512x785, 2.42M)

this is exactly the problem with only using the dot count

the second last.

10->6->4->3 and every pattern starts one column left

Attached: IMG_20190919_123149_789.png (500x500, 53K)

ANS. ITS B

BINGO