Eat the bugs bigot

Attached: 39-roasted-shrimp-web-horizon.jpg (640x640, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UeE5Nj8-mO8
youtube.com/watch?v=DejR2UvrrrA
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/03/07/173729602/plague-of-locusts-has-israelis-asking-are-they-kosher-for-passover
youtube.com/watch?v=xZQwR4JR0Gc
youtu.be/DJ1Fw4caogE
next-food.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting cringe

You can farm seafood pretty easily as well. So why not just push that instead of nasty bugs.

Attached: 1521774673702.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

Because Jewish people are evil and deserve everything that is coming to them.

cuz Fukushima and pollution is raping the ocean

Stop believing anti nuclear propaganda

Open Wide!

Attached: 71001CA8-D249-44CA-ADD7-9E7936A8EA0B.jpg (1536x1496, 580K)

see the thing with shrimp and lobster is that they were eaten plenty by the rich and super rich, and it made the working class and poor people think they're a luxury, and they save up to buy small amounts of them for "special nights". why haven't they tried the same approach with bugs and bug powder? haven't seen a single rich person gloating about having it but they expect us to eat it?

I bet bugs aren't Kosher

maybe because it isn't a big conspiracy and Jow Forums is just filled with retards who want to feel oppressed

You better not be shitting on fried shrimp

Well, the joke is on them. I’m having surf and turf this sunday.

Attached: 6C4F225C-5A96-432C-8F41-F24F276B63DF.jpg (572x448, 94K)

jewish people are inherently evil and want to push evil on others

Ok

>bugs are evil

what

i just mean that for all the articles that get written about how "bugs are the new superfood" or "bugs will solve world hunger" which clearly aren't working, there hasn't been a single person who pipes up and says "get a kardashian to glorify the stuff" because morons would make it sell out

You're eating bottom feeders. Don't forget to take the shit out of the tail.

Shrimp are crustaceans. Not bugs, faggot.

>IT'S TASTY!
LOL you know you're in trouble with a product when you have to write on your packaging that it "tastes good."

Revolting blob.

i dunno the same reason why Jow Forums freaks out about it is why regular people don't like it. bugs are yucky and it will be very difficult to undo hundreds of years of stigma.

all the shilling is just people trying to save their investment when they thought bugmeat would be the next big thing.

I don't give a fuck about what people say about sea bugs.
I gorged on crab, shrimp, and corn last night.

>it isn't a big conspiracy
youtu.be/UeE5Nj8-mO8

Shrimps are delicious. I don't eat them for virtue signaling or because they are trendy, they simply taste great.

Grasshoppers are kosher

>look at this clickbait video and get redpilled!

>crustaceans. Not bugs
You are silly.

Attached: pill-bug-blog.jpg (448x189, 26K)

Again, stop posting cringe user

Shrimp and lobster are oceanic crustaceans. They're not land dwelling insects. Saying they're the same thing is like saying poisonous cacti fruits and oranges are the same thing just because they both from plants and fruits.

Bugs are disgusting. Crustaceans are delicious.

i think the whole bug thing is marketing by start ups. they are e-begging for returns on investment into shitty green lifestyle fads.

they make the high protien claim but isnt chitin not very digestible?

>Forcing goyim to eat bugs is not evil
Fucking idiot.

Shrimp are okay if they are properly deveined. Butterfly Shrimp is so good it could end racism.

I used to play with these as a kid. Never did it ever occur to me to eat one.

>forcing

where exactly are you seeing this?

Pedovores and their social and legacy media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=DejR2UvrrrA

Attached: 3d23ab4138a9465b822afb1b41aec5726e40eedf43ed2a1d553bcfc304fac674.jpg (1800x1800, 558K)

Land dwelling crustaceans are disgusting. So are freshwater crustaceans. Only saltwater crustaceans are worth eating.

i wonder if it's also because you can't really make bugs "presentable", your options are to eat the bastards dry and see that yeah, i'm about to eat disgusting bugs or wow this chocolate milk looking powder i'm about to drink is dried out bug guts and shit. seafood is usually on a bigger scale and you can make them presentable without any gangly parts or other shit attached to them.

Shrimp and lobsters=crustaceans with an easy to remove digestive tract and a large muscular tail
Fucking crickets and mealworms=insects with organs throughout their body and a paper thin layer of muscle, most of what you're eating is shit and chitin

go to school eternal mutt.

This is pure truth.

Based and bugpilled.

i'm not too up on bug anatomy, but is chitin along the same lines as human fingernails like, keratin?

its only because were used to seeing them as food. lobster, shrimp and crabs are objectively pretty hideous looking, about on part with grasshoppers.

Is it even Jews telling you to eat the bugs or are you just using them as scapegoats again?

How can you fry scorpions in lard if you don't raise animals?

I'm totally cool with nuclear energy. But Fukushima and pollution are raping the ocean

It actually is, they keep putting their shill names in the articles encouraging it

I will, my ceviche makes panties drop

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/03/07/173729602/plague-of-locusts-has-israelis-asking-are-they-kosher-for-passover

Love these little fuckers.

yeah they're nasty little bastards to look at but I'm saying you can reduce them to a clean looking tail or claws or even just white pieces of meat. bugs are like said and you can't do that with them

I wonder what other kind of nasty shit we eat that we've been brainwashed is good. Chicken wings used to be consider worthless trash, then some jew tricked us. Now we pay $1 a wing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Thanks capitalism.

You people are actually retarded or trolling lmao

that's not cringe, it's shrimp

Thinking that we've somehow been brainwashed into liking shrimp or chicken wings has to be the single most retarded thing ive seen today

Whoa Whoa Whoa
Take it easy there, Skinjoali

$1 a wing is a rip, but wings are good.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZQwR4JR0Gc

I'll eat bugs alright

Attached: tumblr_oq03djA8q81vhdmuqo1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

any bugs that grow up completly submerged in clean water (crawfish, shrimp, lobster) sure. Bugs that spend their life standing on a turd, leave em for the poos

>Chicken wings used to be consider worthless trash, then some jew tricked us
You're retarded. Before the meat packing industry existed, people would eat the whole chicken and cook the feet, heads and necks for chicken stew or stock. You can absolutely bet the fucking meaty wings were consumed with the whole chicken breasts and legs.

People used to not waste meat, or even bones, those would go in stock.

Attached: 1550527497581.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Wuuu wu wu wuwbwu a wuuuuu wuwu

Shrimp is haram, you degenerate white slave.

T. Schnoz

>chitin
is good for you

The Economust pushed it first. Owned by Rothschilds

Why pay $1 a wing. I got a whole bag of wings for $5 and a bottle of Buffalo sauce for $2. Now I can have 20 wings for $7. That's 35 cents per wing and they're much bigger and tastier that that fast food shit.

Not the same thing.

People dont know how to cook.

just looked it up. similar yes

also from wikipedia, humans and other mammals have enzymes and protiens which can degrade chitin, but also several immune receptors.

worm body walls are almost all chitin. insect shells are modified chitin. sea crustacean shells are calcium carbonate modifies chitin. there is a reason we dont usually eat the shells.

so basically bugs are not great eating.

The thought of these bugs still having their shit in their intestine makes me shudder.

I have been fasting for two weeks.
Still would not eat bugs.
fuck this clown world.

My way of making buffalo wings...
Buy $5 bag of uncooked wings.
Buy $2 buffalo sauce.
Cook wings in covered skillet in Buffalo sauce.
Put wings in big glass casserole dish with no lid.
Bake in oven. It's done when the sauce on them is thickened and the wings are slightly "browned".

Even a retard could cook Buffalo wings.

Mercury levels and pollution.
At a certain point it's not healthy.

If bugs can be as tasty as shrimp I won't mind desu.
Hell shrimps are bugs so it's already looking good.

Isn't that shit raw?
What the fuck man

Because you eill eat bugs goyim
dirty slimey bugs that crawl in the feces of animals, you will est them and you will love it

>pill bug
not calling them rollie pollies

what kind of friendless loser wrote the caption

What's the purpose of the skillet if you're gonna put them in the oven anyway? Seems like you're just wasting time washing dishes for no reason.

>eating sea """""""""""food""""""""""""
might as well eat maggots

Attached: 1564930080483.png (557x577, 404K)

Imagine thinking shrimp is comparable to the bugs you'll find stuffed in meat. Wild-caught Shrimp is expensive, jam-packed with nutrients and very tasty when prepared correctly. This is not some bug for cheap mass-consumption.

Drink up goy

Attached: BBUbkNw.img.jpg (720x480, 40K)

no, and it's good

Attached: 1515162117.jpg (640x412, 73K)

I wouldn't suggest buying wings separately. They're over priced. Just buy a whole chicken for $5 and put buffalo sauce on it. And put it in a covered baker and bake at 350F. Quicker and easier to prepare, just need to remove the organs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 12.02.46 PM.png (873x567, 385K)

The fact they are shilling this using the same talking points as useful idiots in the media means this is a top-down oligarchic push to get people to eat bugs. The closer (((they))) get to theor end goal, the more people they wake up, which is why they are accelerating, and getting sloppy.

Crustaceans and insects are basically the same, anyway.

Actually, there was a study that suggested that people would be more receptive to eating insects if it were marketed in a hedonistic manner, as opposed to "saving the planet"

Which is why their first market entry point in the US was through fast food

Memeflags and shills are basically the same, anyway

Attached: 1568908337929.jpg (540x960, 48K)

I think you should actually make him yellow instead of black, since most of people who eat sea food are japs and other asians.

Attached: jp flag.jpg (870x567, 111K)

I watched that 30 second video for 4 minutes on loop thinking it was the whole video, waiting for something new to happen. FUCk you user

>You like crab and lobster right?
>Well a cockroach is just a lobster on land
>You WILL eat the bugs

youtu.be/DJ1Fw4caogE

Do you know about the giant tropical ones?

wtf I hate le 56% mystery meat spics even more now

To give it a fried taste?

Funny thing is shrimp and lobster are not kosher.

I bet people spamming shit about eating bugs consider disgusting shit like snails and oysters perfectly fine. In fact fuck seafood in general. You're basically eating something that spent it's life in the world's biggest toilet.

next-food.net/
>25g = 5.5€
>100g = 18€
Is this whole shit some genius marketing idea from some entrepreneur that just opened a bug selling business (for some rich libtards)?

Attached: luxury meal bugs.png (1534x851, 476K)

Skillet is for cooking them in the sauce. It makes them absorb more buffalo flavor.
Baking them in the oven afterwards is to thicken up the sauce coating the wings and to brown them a bit.
Makes them a bit less messy and gives the meat a firmer texture that's more satisfying to bite into.