How is she not banned for calling Trump a pussy ass bitch? It fits all their banning criteria

How is she not banned for calling Trump a pussy ass bitch? It fits all their banning criteria.

I got banned for calling someone a punk ass bitch so is punk worst than pussy?

Seriously asking why is twitter so corrupt. This violates every anti bullying/ harassment of targeted attack twitter says they’re against

Attached: 88867499-1236-4427-AFC6-9C54962C4C04.jpg (750x896, 214K)

I don't think you understand what "sanctioned (((echo chamber)))" means.

>Why aren't leftists banned from Twitter?
Twitter literally exists for the far left to organize and communicate.

Stop being retarded

literally who is this person

Is Luna the dog?

ugly chink married to a nog fag.both most likely kiddie diddlers.you know, our elite we should copy behavior from.

You whine like a pussy ass bitch

Imagine not being able to be truly excited about your daughter's first day of school because you cant get Trump off of your mind lol

because only niggers call people a "pussy ass bitch" (or "nigger bitch ass") and nigger are dindus, who arent accountable for for their actions and have no responsibilities.

I got banned from Jow Forums for a whole Christmas because I posted a Briggs Meyers character chart in a Briggs off topic thread. The off topic thread remained, but my textless post of characters and personality types pic got deleted and got me a ban.

Seriously asking, why is Jow Forums so corrupt?

excuse me, i meant "bitch ass nigga"

women have no place belong in politics

>daughter's first day of school
Oh, ok.
So, Luna isn't the dog then.

anyone with a bulldog like that, a genetic freak, is a total asshole

>Seriously asking, why is Jow Forums so corrupt?

Jow Forums is extremely powerful so many shill groups are here now trying to win hearts and minds by using daily propaganda; manipulation and compromised mods.

She's a pedophile along with her faggot husband

Attached: 28df.png (629x871, 587K)

>preschool
>3 years old
its a fucking daycare you dumb cunt

This is coming from a dumb cunt who has meltdowns because razors and tampons should be free.

A "school" just opened in my neighbourhood for 1-4 year olds. People are so desperate to pawn off their children, it's pathetic.

Just saw a headline about megan fox having her sons wear dresses. Exact same scenario.

The article showed three instagram pics in a row of her staring at the camera with cold dead eyes. Her husband supports it.

>Second Year of Preschool
Is you're child is retarded?
>I'm going to post something by using my daughter to spite Trump.
Can Yellowstone just explode already.

I had to look up this fucking roastie just to find out how insignificance she is that her only real claim to fame is being married to a bitch of a bunch of rappers.

Because it is the truth, he is a NY gay jew from the local mafia.

>"Is you are child is retarded"
>checks flag

Attached: IMG_8877.png (363x296, 136K)

>checks flag
Yeah, but it wasn't a Leaf one tho.

Hurrr durrr, post a nigger lover from twitter

SAGE AND REPORT