White niggers only get into Harvard with affirmative action

Probably the case at every elite university. White people are pathetic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 11.54.00 AM.png (603x461, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean if they'd been treated as Asians and have to have their test scores artificially lowered even more? Or if they were treated as blacks and suddenly they're all geniuses?

why would anybody want to go to Harvard and be experimented on by the military?

>Weissman.
Why is my radar going off?

Ivy Leagues like Harvard are becoming garbage. Too many niggers and liberal arts majors. SJWs are taking them over.

the whitest ones will become the elite ones in the future. Liberty University might be Stanford and Columbia tier in a few decades because it will be one of the few pumping out competent White Males ready to lead corporations and shit.

I watched a sci-fi television show where an 80-year black lady was a computer wiz and saved humanity from an alien invasion.

It seemed pretty legit to me.

I think if you do gay stuff there you can be a politician and never have to work a day in your life

>"white" ALDC admissions
Except for the athletes, those are all jews.

Legacy students and athletes shouldn't get preferential treatment. Neither is an academic credential or indicator of quality, fuck em.

Jew writes article complaining about the smallest minority in Harvard recieving a tiny amount of scholarships, when they out perform Jews on entry tests, yet are still outnumbered by them 30 to 1.

Hmmmmmmm really activates the ole almonds

Yea that's some serious bullshit.
Did he fail to mention whites make the highest grades there even though the school is packed to the brim with kikes?

Attached: Jew dumb.jpg (580x785, 107K)

I'm African American law student at Harvard. My essay said, "Black lives matter" 1000 times and signed "you're racist". They wavied my entrance exam because Al Sharpton told the Dean that he has a spotty record.

Thanks whyte boi!

Attached: 1530395635072.png (693x983, 381K)

That is the only way white people are allowed to get in because good grades do not matter anymore. What matters is how oppressed you are.

>That is the only way white people are allowed to get in
There's honestly hardly any white people at Harvard. It's mostly kikes and a few Asians.
If there were any less European white people there? There wouldn't be any.

Rich people helping rich people isn't affirmative action. Let me know when someone starts a Children of Coal Miners Scholarship and it isn't immediately attacked as racist.

"white"

Pics related
This information needs to be spread far and wide and bombarded on articles like this.

The day will come when equality prevails and dangerous supremisists are finally put in their place, once and for all.
The world can do better

I'm going out on a limb here and suggest that the whites getting in through these "deals" and "backchannels" are our (((fellow white people)))

The jew thinks there are still too many whites around, what a surprise.

Oh, Jesus, this fucking shit again.

Attached: Jew vs White.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Bingo, Jewish nepotism is rampant in the ivy league

Notice how Blacks and Hispanics Completely disappear from the right chart? Curious isn't it? Whites barely approach 50% of the Equally distributed value.

For FUCK'S sake Jow Forums, have you learned nothing?

It's not about who's a nigger.
It's not about who's a spic.
It's not about who's a gook.
It's not about who's normal.

It's about who's "elite". Universities have fuck all, FUCK ALL, to do with higher education, they haven't for decades. They're 100% about creating a network among the "elites". The only war worth fighting is the class war.

>Athletes
Seriously whats up with america and this shit?
>HURR I PLAY BASKETBALL CAN I COMZ TO YOUR COLLEGE?
>sure thing Jamasquash

They’re called pink niggers Jackass and yes, pink niggers are dumb which is why Asians and Indians are the top earners in a foreign country while whites are just above niggers

>43%
and how many of these "whites" are jews?

>implying that if those white kids weren't there that they wouldn't get other white kids because blacks are retarded

lol imagine coming here and talking such shit
nah man, it's the jews and the niggers

Bingo

It boggles the mind, do they really have such a refined biological program to subvert and destroy?

Hell with a little can do attitude you can get a better education at community college and a state school. It has more to do with who you are as a student and your capacity to learn than the name on the paper they hand you. Remember whites put men on the moon with slide rulers and a can do attitude. 1488

Attached: 1567877659675m.jpg (1024x1006, 126K)

you mean fellow (((whites)))

kikes are massively over represented at elite universities, hmmm i wonder why they don't get accused of nepotism or racism

This is how whites stay on top the class hierarchy.

I asked a Jew about this once
>We're very smart. Meritocracy.

>Legacy students and athletes shouldn't get preferential treatment
They're cash cows that's why the get preferential treatment. Legacy students have rich parents who donate and sportsball players get people to buy sportsball tickets, or at the very least attract more students aka free advertising.

Because they wouldn’t normally choose White People, obviously.
>Weissman
What a sub-human kike.

>(((Weissmann)))
Every single time...

Honestly at this point I'm more suprised when I find counter examples

Attached: IvanTheTerrier.jpg (640x483, 76K)

>legacies
donor money
>athletes
nigs
>donors
donor money
>faculty staff children
nigs and jews

>complaining that donors pay near-full price to subsidize negroids

Whites like goldman, schwartz, steinber oy vey

>there's any coordination or cohesion among the nigger community
False. Niggers are a tool of the jew.

>harvard
>(((white)))

>In other words, 43% of white Harvard students are getting in due to Jews knowing Jews in those schools.

Attached: 1478129740834.jpg (693x770, 148K)

What’s wrong with the military?

>(((Weissmann)))

Let me help you:
Whites are discriminated against so heavily at Harvard that almost half the spots reserved for them can't possibly be earned by academic merit - half the whites at Harvard have to have a special connection or exceptional athletic prowess, regardless of whatever academic achievements they have.

also, (((whites)))

The problem is that the lower class is absolute trash. I'd rather be a slave to elites than let those scum have any power in the world. Every time they get uppity they just kill innocent people until the evil elites get them back under their heel.

You do realize you either have to be a jew or a nigger to get into Harvard. But every faggot statistic puts Jews and whites together

So under half of white kids are cheaters, but every black kid and woman is. K.

"whites" jews are lumped in with the whites. Also, that is not white privilege. This is wealth a privilege.

Try applying to harvard, its kinda fun.
Basically you economics package on how you gonna pay is more important than anything else.

Btw u want a full ride at Harvard? Theology dept. Its what the school was founded for and has huge scholarships n few applicants.

Nepotism isn't affirmative action.

>(((white)))

(((White)))

this

nothing so long as they aren't shooting at you with laser weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs

what they did to Ted Kazynsky was pretty messed up, all mind control programs are banned by geneva convention and child soldiers yet we have both

He’s not wrong. Most whites at ivy are either Jewish or from donor families. Most non whites are affirmative action entries. Honestly convinced Asian Americans are the only people in Ivy that actually earn their way in. Then you realize 20% of Ivy League students are foreigners. Genuinely Ivy League is a joke, it’s not elite in any measure. Just a Jewish country club. State universities are vastly superior today

>what the school was founded for
that school like most others was founded so people would stop saying bad things about people who made a lot of money during the slave trade

TF do you think goes on at Temple? They're literally nerve centers for their campaign. Only the "pleb" low tiers and the converts aren't in on it. The "elite" ones see them as no different than us. Especially the converts.

What a fucking jew. Those figure tell us nothing about how many of those "whites" are kikes, nor does it state how much of the student body they make up. Not only that, but the very article he cites implies they would be discriminated against otherwise. Disgusting squirming heeb.

>white
Majority Jewish, I'm willing to bet

>Just a Jewish country club.
since this is true why would anyone go to one that isn't near the beach, at college the weather is the most important factor to consider

Two words
Free College!
no more faggotry or try hardery

> Jew redefines meaning of affirmative action
> "See Goy, whites benefit from Affirmative Action too"
> My absolute sides

Attached: 157.jpg (803x688, 61K)

Just like germany they have the top unis in the eu and it free for all

>Becoming
Shit, you are late
Internet beats them all

source
not a criticism, honestly want to know

Attached: H7eQAJ6YW.jpg (755x754, 162K)

why did it take like 10 posts till someone pointed this out?

all those "whites" getting in unfairly are jewish

I wonder what this stat is for niggers. I guarantee its higher

That's not affirmative action.

You have no idea. 29/30 black students in Harvard are affirmative action entries

Memes. The College meme is still a multibillion dollar industry and within that meme, Harvard and the Ivy League are still memed as being the best places to go. Nobody pays attention to the obvious bolshevik subversion, the fact that case celebre grifters like Jazz Jennings or David Hogg get in for nothing, or the huge proportion of the student body LARPingg as Afrocentric revolutionaries. It's Harvard. The momentum is dying slowly though.

t. "Prestigious" college student. It's all a scam.

Asians are weak outside of stem though. White people need to realize that stem is increasingly important and deserves more of our focus, but asians disproportionately focus on these areas and only really care about test taking in these specific areas. They don't have the same language comprehension skills that we do

Lots of Asian transfer students have been caught cheating on their SATs (usually a paid-off test proctor in the room).

Weissmann is literally german for WHITE MAN

what a waste of a surname on such a faggot cuck
fuck that bluecheck mark nigger

sounds right, whites can't really compete with the more intelligent races (chinese, jews. koreans).
I know i'll get a ton of shit on this board for saying that but it's the truth.

I jewgled and found an article from 2014 by david duke , who I dismiss as nor credible because I cant use his shit on normies , but - sources listed .
(1) Harvard enrollment for the class entering 2010: Asian 16% Black non-Hispanic 7% Hispanic 8% International 10% Mixed 3% Unknown 12% Jewish 24% White non-Hispanic Non-Jewish 19% Sources: Harvard Provost Office: “Degree Student Enrollment, 2010,” Hillel: “The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life” ).

(2) Unz, Ron: “The Myth of American Meritocracy: How corrupt are Ivy League admissions?” The American Conservative, November 28, 2012.

(3) Unz, Ron: “The Myth of American Meritocracy: Quantitative Sources and Methods,” The American Conservative website, Appendix G, November 21, 2012).

(4) Ibid.

(5) Slattery, Patrick: “Elena Kagan’s ‘diversity problem’ and Jewish privilege” The Occidental Observer, September 2, 2012). [/QUOTE]
PS . ron unz is a jew , so I dont know why he runs anti jew shit , oh yes I do - $$$$ (and control the goys from the other side)

see >

>2014 by david duke , who I dismiss as nor credible because I cant use his shit on normies

Normies are retards and don't know shit about Duke.

Oh look another jew white people for Jewish privilege again, many such cases!

I watched a spaghetti western television show where an 80-year illiterate and inumerate biracial hemiplegic lesbian was a martial arts wiz and saved humanity from an alien invasion.

It seemed pretty legit to me.

removing legacies will hurt mostly jews btw

That has nothing to do with the law Affirmative Action. It's part of the admissions policy at ivy league schools.

A jew lied? Imagine my shock.

>Jew redefines meaning of affirmative action

Exactly.

>all those elite schools used to be bible colleges
jews corrupt everything they touch.

it's a liberal arts/sciences award, most of the winners are women.
not to knock the award or anything, but it's not what some people make it out to be.

that retard is citing jewish statistics, only kikes and token minorities go to harvard these days

Also this

Probably talking about Jews. It's their club, now.

(((White)))
Unz already said this.
The Kushners are semi-retarded and got into Harvard.
And it's a fucking stupid kike pointing it out, not knowing they mean his fucking parasite tribe is the benefactors of this corruption.

Attached: 1562884268215.gif (320x272, 1.34M)

>43%
guess their gender user..

Attached: 1545103006904.jpg (890x960, 102K)

It's a jew, so I'll disregard most of what it said. It makes sense that faculty/staff would have children trying to get in since they get a huge discount on tuition.

Someone else in the thread points out if there were NO race/legacy/athletic preference the table looks like this.

Niggers and spics would evaporate.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20 Philippe Lemoine on Twitter One result didn't make it into the abstract Y (1260x353, 234K)

We tried to tell you that affirmative action was a bad thing but you said nooo it was good. We said merit based systems would be best for everybody, but noooo. You wanted this.

now tell us how many of them are women

That’s not aa, they’re not doing it merely because of their skin color

I was an enlisted infantryman with a 144 iq
Harvard MBA alum
No legacy, no family
I doubt the validity of that claim