Nazis buying military assualt rifles for $90

***ATTENTION LEFTY Jow Forums***
My professor told us all at uni today that Americans are buying ACTUAL. MILITARY. ASSUALT. WEAPONS. FOR LESS THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.

What.the.fuck.

I suggested to our class that we should start a hashtag campaign to get American journalists (the real heros) to bring attention to this as they try and play it off as needed for "historical reenactments. " no one needs an assault rifle that is made for killing people.

And no one.

No one.
No one should be able to buy one with spare change. If the gun isnt designed for game hunting then the only reason someone would want one is to commit a crime. This is why we need to get all military style weapons banned.

So, basically, reach out to the media, spread the word, and if anyone has good ideas for HTs drop em in the comments below.

Attached: Mosin_Nagant_series_of_rifles.jpg (800x890, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still wish I'd bought a crate of K31s when they were $100.

That is nothing new, however people against gun control dont get it that EVERY first world country is safer than the USA, because of gun control.

And no, your AR-15 wont help you to overthrow the government armed with napalm and tanks.

Give us a source commie boy

You could take a nigger’s head clean off at 500 yards with on of those things provided he isn’t playing basketball or looting a gas station.

useless weapons without ammo. you cant get ammo for those

Yeah not to overthrow the government, but to kill commies and kikes in minecraft

gr8 b8 m8
you are a retard, fritz.

Damn, and those are fully semi-atomatic ones, too

>lefty Jow Forums
nice shill

Attached: gayshill.png (461x519, 47K)

>laughs in freedom fighter with home field advantage

Attached: 8C263C4D-90CA-4073-A902-F65C877DE5CE.jpg (479x271, 16K)

Nazi's buying Russian Nuggets.. sure. Nuggets still only costing 90$, stop making shit up.

Sage

Machn Kopp zu, Sören

They need to repeal Saturday night special laws. That's why firearms are so expensive.

Attached: 1564245553454.jpg (646x492, 88K)

>Laughs in Clusterbomb.
You will be just cannonfodder/peoples militia at best of a hypothetical civil war. You would still need a part of your military to fight for the rebels to have a chance. But until than violence will continue to spike in your country compared to the rest of the world, as every criminal can be armed with a assault rifle.

Lol for you maybe but here in the states not so much

I wouldnt say its worth it.

>napalm striking your own population
hue

>napalming americans

You germanz always overdo it

Sage

All traitors must hang

Attached: Rally Ho Yourself.jpg (2208x1242, 220K)

Attached: 1563737446206.jpg (960x598, 51K)

What's it like being retarded?

Cuckold.

Attached: 1568843105641.jpg (960x756, 98K)

>however people against gun control dont get it that EVERY first world country is safer than the USA, because of gun control.
The eternal merkel kraut.

Attached: 1568638865779.png (810x546, 907K)

Weird that rifles are almost never used in crimes.

Attached: hammer_time.jpg (500x600, 63K)

actually every patriot should have one to cleanse the US of jews, boomers and SJWs

Enjoy your recession Hans
I hope it teaches you a harsh lesson on why your government's policies are shitty

"Assault Rifles" aren't a thing, you fucking spoon.
Yankees south of my border, don't ever let the commie fags steal your God given rights.

A military style assault weapon just flew over my house.

>ACTUAL. MILITARY. ASSUALT. WEAPONS.
I can already tell you're the kind of left wing faggot who uses "literally" at least once per sentence.

>Implying there is no black market for guns in Germany.

Attached: DC8F1D72-153B-4C43-AE7A-F88E338A24A5.jpg (1200x1200, 469K)

Now this is top quality b8.

Attached: 1504501963856.jpg (864x720, 168K)

I hope there is
any sane german needs them badly

>ywn again buy a crate of mosins for a few hundred bucks
It hurts. I never should have sold them.

Attached: pepe give up.jpg (1360x924, 97K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: u dumbas u.png (583x926, 218K)

Yea you think you are better off? We all will have a massive crisis in a few years and I doubt that you will be better off than europe

Companies here will make runs of obscure ammunition. I have lots of brand new ammunition for my broom handle mauser.

Attached: pepe smug.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Hey, can I still get a bump stock for my Brown Bess?

yeah man just give up your weapons to the military that would apparently blow you up with tanks and napalm you if you don't, sounds great

well you see mista jew man, these rifles are intended for hunting game, the most dangrous game there is on this entire planet in matter of fact.

Attached: Most_Dangerous_Game_poster.jpg (423x656, 90K)

I just bought a create for 100 shekels. I'm going to sell them in the ghetto for food stamps

We have guns and a crisis of game animal overpopulation. We won't starve, so we've got that on you, kraut.

>no one needs an assault rifle that is made for killing people.
what about laser rifles?

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs

Attached: REEEEEEEEEE.png (552x196, 25K)

I can kill anyone who comes too close
you're fucked Kraut

Kek'd and checked

>The left: optics are SUPER important guis
>Also the left: your penis prosthetic means nothing because we'll just drone strike the shit out of you and the neighborhood of innocents surrounding you will just understand that this is all so they can feel safe
bruh

Gooks were killed on a far greater scale than the US servicemen but were willing to die by the millions and fight a 500 year war. Burger freedumb fighters will surrender the moment their diet coke supplies go flat.

Cool, can you handle 800 yards hits on target with it?

Dumb fuck.

Attached: redteamplanner.png (1802x905, 213K)

Attached: u dumbas u.png (583x926, 202K)

>EUnigger
>takes the cock out of his mouth to spew all that jewcum
checks out.

Maybe back in the 90's they were but those prices have shot way the fuck up. If you are seeing an ad for a $90 K98 now I'd be asking myself "okay wtf is wrong with it, is it counterfeit or something"?

>because of gun control
evidence?

Attached: 1568005045048.jpg (720x720, 219K)

>My professor told us all at uni today that Americans are buying ACTUAL. MILITARY. ASSUALT. WEAPONS. FOR LESS THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
Excuse me, professor. Question in three parts that's actually a statement. Were they manufactured before or after 1986? If before '86, what organizational trust is the actual owner? If after '86, why haven't they been arrested for violating FOPA?

Actually the triangular bayonet on the top musket is much more deadly than the knife because it creates a wound that isn't easy to sew up and heal.

lel, surplus 7.5 is plenty & a dime a dozen.

Google 8mm mauser ammo

That's literally one quarter of the average romanian's wage. Don't worry ,mate

What do you have that will? Or maybe you're a scaredy cat lefty that never shot anything in your life. I think the latter

seasoned

>***LEFTY Jow Forums***
>My professor
>Americans are buying ACTUAL. MILITARY. ASSUALT. WEAPONS. FOR LESS THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
>American journalists (the real heros)
>no one needs an assault rifle
>No one should be able to buy one with spare change.
>If the gun isnt designed for game hunting then the only reason someone would want one is to commit a crime.
>we need to get all military style weapons banned.
>So if anyone has good ideas for HTs drop em in the comments below.
Nigger tier trolling.
#dumbnigger
#dumbeurofag
#2Aisheretostay
#comeandtakethem
#youlose

Attached: guncontrol-racist.jpg (500x815, 128K)

Nazi rifles are K-98, not moist nuggets, K-98 are unfortunately not $98. My bro got one 15 years ago, complete with proof Mark's, it is in good shape, but you can see it was used in combat.

Lol you’ll get bodied by the cartels or packs of niggers. Once the collapse hits and your insulin supply runs out you’re fucked. I’ve seen a million obese trash talkers like you at the range.

>Now this is nigger quality b8.
FTFY

Assault weapons don't exist

It's like some of the cheapest ammo can get, and it's everywhere

I dont have diabetes because my mother didn't stuff me with bodegon food, fucking spic

That list is WRONG. It is in an aleatory order

>a million obese trash talkers like you at the range
You dont have to run to shoot, fascist. Weight has NOTHING to do with war.
Disagree? How much did the guy that dropped the bomb on Nagasaki weigh?

>Assault weapons don't exist
They do in the little minds of leftists.

>guaranteed (you) post

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 10K)

>you cant get ammo for those

Attached: finland-whitest2.jpg (753x703, 250K)

So you're saying you could never headshot a nigger.

Lolololol

Imagine wanting guns in order to overthrow a government. We did it in 1989 without any weapons and without external help. You are a bunch of pussies

I always wanted a gewehr 43, even if it's a model/fake gun. It would look really nice on my wall.

You are a trophy hunter, not a real hunter, I see

>1 post by this ID
Saging would be the wisest option

>no one needs an assault rifle that is made for killing people.
Everyone needs though, you live in a fairy fantasy thats why you dont understand what happens when only the government has the weapons

>you don't have to run to shoot
You have to run to greet to cover or to a firing position, or to clear a location, etc. Even snipers have to be Jow Forums, user.

You krauts are just jealous that us americans would rather die than live in an authoritarian state, while you all feel the same way but are too scared to do anything.
>tfw no Deutsche Waco
>no Deutsche Ruby Ridge
bitch, when Freemen have firefights with Feds, the Feds get sued.
quit internalizing you inferiority complex and cross the pond already

Lol, the government are people with homes that can be overrun quite easily.

You are too scared to fight your government with your bare hands and you call yourselves "of European stock" you cowards

>the 2nd American civil war will have freedom fighters slaughtering commies with surplus USSR weapons and ammo
Pottery

How about KYS leftist fuck?

In general, our government is designed to be overthrown with the ballot box, and we do that every few months, you dumb vampire. What happens when you try to overthrow your government with fists and you find that the government says "No"?
Will you just go home and sleep in your coffin?

Attached: 1338070335526.jpg (800x534, 108K)

Sorry, our government actually has weapons. Good luck trying to raid a military compound with sticks and dildos.

You waste so much of your precious fleeting time attempting, and failing, to fuck with us, when you should be strategizing your survival escape plan.
We're going to drag you from your rat hole, and hang your soulless carcass from the lamp post, neanderkike nigger.
Thanks for playing, and making it abundantly clear what we must do to survive your admitted genocide of our Volk.
You're so fucked.

Attached: bdca9db7211bf5f4ec605d8cd538fb0c34f78bfc9b3ba5b574e889de877289b3.jpg (239x255, 13K)

>And no, your AR-15 wont help you to overthrow the government armed with napalm and tanks.
This bullshit again.
Answer me this, Hans...
If our citizenry with rifles is no threat to a military with planes and tanks and nukes and aircraft carriers, etc... then why are they trying so hard to take them away?
- That aside, the US military is very, very good at fighting other formal military formations. 2G warfare.
- The US military is NOT very good at fighting insurgencies or at fighting 4G warfare.
The exact type of warfare that the US military is good at fighting is NOT the kind of warfare that will be fought.
That and just the sheer numbers involved...
If you count everyone from burger flippers to gas pumpers, the US Army has about 1.5 million guys.
There are currently about 100 million armed citizens in the US.
That's IF (and it's a mighty big IF) exactly zero military units defect, take their toys and head over the hill to join the other side...
Bottom line: you have no idea about that which you speak.

Hey fuckbag, I bought my latest one for about 50 bucks. Also you can go fuck yourself. Leftist shitbags like you, deserve to be forced to watch your loved ones have their throats slit from ear to ear, then a bullet put through your throat. All leftists, Every.... Single.... One.... from the close to centers, to the far left, are the enemy. The enemy deserves no peace or quarter. They deserve only to suffer. The last thing they deserve to feel is fear.

Also pic related.

Attached: 1541222693738.gif (600x962, 277K)

Google "the Romanian revolution,1989".
That happened in 1989,when Romania had the 3rd strongest military in the eastern block,behind Poland and the USSR itself

>50 bucks
Can't even get a rusty 85 year old single shot .22 for that much.

>(((Occupied Germany)))

Attached: fullysemi.png (500x500, 336K)

verlasse sofort mein land du minderbemittelter

Attached: 642532423.png (1440x1557, 738K)

ok, you can be part of the militia that trys to fight an army conventionally and we'll be part of the militia that just uses guerrilla warfare.

Yes you can, and it was a stripped receiver.

>The exact type of warfare that the US military is good at fighting is NOT the kind of warfare that will be fought.
>That and just the sheer numbers involved...
>If you count everyone from burger flippers to gas pumpers, the US Army has about 1.5 million guys.
>There are currently about 100 million armed citizens in the US.
>That's IF (and it's a mighty big IF) exactly zero military units defect
We'd be looking at something like a 50% desertion rate in the military and at least that as refusals by police if ordered to confiscate firearms or other blatantly unconstitutional acts. These are still our fellow citizens and they would be pissed, too.