This is so frustrating, so see these three nignogs? They attempted to rob a house...

This is so frustrating, so see these three nignogs? They attempted to rob a house, the owner came out guns blazing and killed all three of them.

I know these idiots, their mom runs the local trap house, they have committed a string of crimes and this was just their "big one" and they all paid for it.

YET, everyone in the community is twisting the narrative as hard as possible

>They went to the house wearing masks, "unarmed", and were shot for it
>They didn't deserve it a bloo bloo

and every article I read is meticulously worded to make them seem like innocent teenagers from high school who walked by the wrong house at the wrong time and people on facebook are reposting said articles trying to paint them as promising upstarts

What the fuck is wrong with media?

Attached: 1f818503-0afa-49c7-a9b6-089577876c6b_750x422[1].jpg (750x422, 90K)

Good riddance.
3 less dindus in the world

The guy who shot them was probably a drug dealing nigger too. They're all a plague that has been unleashed on society.

All niggers need to return to Africa or hang. They are not fit for civilized society.

Attached: 1564058608416.jpg (604x440, 68K)

The NO TRESPASSING signs plastered all over the property was warning enough. Sorry the poor dindus dont realize what a gun toting white man looks like.

Know the signs. Lol.

>What the fuck is wrong with the media?
The media panders to the sensibilities of white progressives, who have a religious belief in muh poor downtrodden negro who needs our compassion to be saved
>everyone in the community is twisting the narrative as hard as possible
Because if you can get sympathy and concessions and avoid punishment by wailing about racism, even when it's total bullshit, why wouldn't you? It's whites' fault for taking them seriously

this is the race war in its initial cold stage. in a few years you'll see some states pass laws making it illegal for news outlets to describe criminals or suspects. sharing videos of crimes will also become illegal, both for the news and regular citizens.

Dont bother yourself with the media lad, it’s purely propaganda and no efforts are made to conceal that.

God bless that homeowner.

>What the fuck is wrong with media?
enemy of the people

Good, glad they are dead.

> the owner came out guns blazing and killed all three of them.
Just like God intended.

Attached: 1535321273977.jpg (480x236, 18K)

3 niggers died?

I'll drink to that.

> What the fuck is wrong with media?
Jews.

NY made it illegall to show pictures of criminals on the news, presumably because it was causing people to wrongthink

>Special offer
>Home owner got 2 more for free

Attached: 1568857010892.jpg (600x480, 40K)

I remember reading the dindus even shot first. The owner is completely justified.

>promising upstarts
das rite
they were promising coffin stuffing

oh of course. and in the same state where it's illegal to shoot a burglar unless he physically attacks you.

I have to agree with that statement, Africans in America are not fit for the developed world it’s not fair to them or us. If not returned to Africa they should have 3-4 states in the south set aside for them where they are free to make their own rules which most of them won’t follow anyway. In all my years of research into global politics, economics, history and civilization I’ve come to the conclusion that their is not one square inch of earth that is governed better by blacks than Whites. If a peaceful separation is not possible than unfortunately it may be a violent one, either way it must happen.

Attached: F779E9D7-F775-4533-BDB3-85923F43A67B.jpg (480x282, 34K)

How do you know what happened? Been there? Poor kids got killed and all you do is point at their color of skin and instantly put the blame on them, shame on you

Attached: 1568911792300.jpg (893x1200, 302K)

>3 more photos of Trudeau in blackface surface

jews are right about niggers being an incompetent golem. Whites should try to seize control of their minds and turn them against their master.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 9.18.15 PM.png (352x597, 310K)

I lived across the street from them for 10 years, the entire household is shitty.

Their grandmother got cancer and lived next door to me, they couldn't afford electricity so they wheeled her in the van in the driveway and let her rest in there while the cockroaches piled up and caused an infestation.

Fuck that entire family

Cant tell if your sarcasm. Ill bet not. By your meme flag. 3 punk ass niggers try to rob another older nigger. They got their reward. They all had a rap sheet of crime a mile long. Shame the older nigger didnt drag them back to their welfare leech mother and shoot the rest of the felon family. People like YOU just dont get it. YOU are the actual racist. By allowing ALL of these niggers to go unchecked in society they will NEVER EVER get off the "PLANTATION" . Look into your beliefs .
Does THIS improve all niggers ? Or giving them a free pass to continue a life of crime improve them?
MAXX PAIN in rhe HOOD.
Once their need to be slaughtered & imprisoned has been satiated "NIGGERS" as a group will strive to be societal members.

The owner probably waited all his life to finally kill some niggers.

>owner came out guns blazing
Was a black man too

Attached: FA599377-6B65-45C8-8B0A-442C84478017.jpg (700x657, 54K)

THEM POOR BOIS DINDU NUFFIN

lol is that a bullet hole in the top left?

In Jew York City this is actually happening

maybe they wanted celebrate halloween earlier

The one on the left looks like a cartoon character

>If not returned to Africa they should have 3-4 states in the south set aside for them where they are free to make their own rules which most of them won’t follow anyway.

Bad idea, better to just kick them out. You dont want them that close.

>What the fuck is wrong with media?

Attached: Jews Control The Media.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)