White nationalists actually respect Japan

>white nationalists actually respect Japan

WTF? They are shitskin with dead country.

US is more powerful and diverse. Stop being a retard

Attached: Flag_of_Japan.png (1200x800, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-japan-southkorea-threat/letter-threatening-to-hunt-koreans-sent-to-south-korean-embassy-in-japan-media-idUSKCN1VO0J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm white and a nationalist for my country, I hate Japan.

I have no respect for modern Japan. They've lost all morals along with their pride.

The only people who like modern japan are degenerate weebs

Attached: banana guy.png (732x732, 18K)

>meme flags

Attached: AUSCANZ.png (690x345, 108K)

>They are shitskin
Speak for yourself, illiterate mutt.

You faggots have obviously never left your basement and been there before. Japan is still 98.5% ethnically Japanese and even the younger generation is based. They hold their racial purity in high regard and rightfully treat Koreans like literal niggers.

Attached: 320CB3DD-EA36-4885-BEDF-C10D4B5BF5CA.jpg (928x884, 161K)

Take one look at their gun laws, tell me how japan isn't cucked

>US is more powerful and diverse. Stop being a retard
Yeah diversity is strength right? if that's the case Brazil is the most powerful country in the world

Japanese don’t need the right to bear arms like us because their country isn’t POZZED with niggers and spics.
Get out of the fucking trailer court and actually visit the place Dale

My god the amount of Korean spammers here is absurd, listen gook you will never be Japanese stop being buttdevasted for a change

>merican educayshun

All my shekels that there is a jap version of Jow Forums undiscovered by western civilisation.
Just imagine.
A collection of retards, jews and niggers all gathered, just like us, hidden behind a language and cultural barrier.
Lost brothers in arms.

Attached: japanese-pepe-22022776.png (500x414, 44K)

It's about keeping the government in check not about defending yourself

Yeah it's called 2chan

Jow Forums is a mutt version of 2chan.

>dead country
because they won't destabilize a society that has been working fine for centuries to accept your shitty mass immigration?

nippon is ok. they have their problems, as do we all, but they are alright.
one of the last people id pick on
also fuck south korea, on behalf of japs

Kill yourself paco

>muh guns
Redneck fag

I MEAN SOMETHING ACTUALLY INTERESTING

Attached: 40943366.jpg (750x745, 134K)

Dumb zoomer. Read your fucking constitution.

reuters.com/article/us-japan-southkorea-threat/letter-threatening-to-hunt-koreans-sent-to-south-korean-embassy-in-japan-media-idUSKCN1VO0J8

Imagine being this zoomer. You fuckng retard Jow Forums is a clone of 2ch and 2channel you dumb fuck. Jow Forums only startes in 2003 but you robably were a sperm in your dads nut sack.

>needing no emotional support gun is cuckery of the highest order
Ladies and gentlemen, the typical American voter.
Democracy was a mistake.

Because like every other white person, they have the need to cling onto people who are advanced in society. Japan has top engineering and inventions. So naturally, white people will say stupid things like "honorary asians!!".

I agree it's horrible how they cut their childrens dick to make anti ageing cream out of it. Or how they allow abortion untill birth. Or how the children are allowed to change their gender and use hrt. But worst of all is that most of their students hate their own country.

Oh wait that's the USA.

Japan population shrunk by half a million last year. Literally a dying aging country.

Fuck the US and fuck diversity.

Oh, look! The daily anti japanese thread.

Attached: 1544456275914.jpg (480x360, 98K)

Between becoming a multicultural caliphate or dying of old age I prefer dying of old age also korea is as fucked in that regard, China is the future of eastern asian race

>One of the most densely populated nation's has a shrinking population
>This is bad

>Zoomer
A man who must call another man a zoomer is probably himself a zoomer.

Attached: f4f3e34b8836c9dc0e560a7ad1d9b6df.jpg (360x554, 37K)

Come to Tokyo and tell me that population decrease isn't a good thing. Just because relaxing to a sustainable population doesn't fit your nigger jew cumguzzling Keynesian narrative of constant growth and inflation at all costs, doesn't mean that reduced population is a bad thing. Especially after the older generation here perishes of age, the economy will self-correct upward (inversion ended), and population levels will drop even more before stabilizing. Don't worry, though, Trudeau and the jews are are filling your nation with enough niggers and muzzies to replace you and crash your nation in the long run.

Do you understand how capitalism works? That it relies on a growing younger population so that the old can retire?
Why do you think western counties imports immigrants?

Japanese are a hive mind just like the other asians.

>nationalist
>United Nations meme flag
Look at this fucking idiot, everyone

A rural Japanese school looks like this. the only person in the village was a 70 year old woman.

Attached: Decline.png (1440x805, 1.33M)

>meme flags
Gas yourselves, and happy hanukkah

imagine being this mentally handicapped, even as a canadian. yikes

Japan should treat baby making the way it treats its automotive and high tech industry.

They never had a tradition of owning firearms like in America dirty memeflagger.

Tokyo is so crowded that the govt try to lure people out of the city with money.

Truly illiterate

More people means more money and more opportunities.

Ok faggot, here's your (((you)))

>white nationalists
>US is more diverse
>Stop being a retard
Oy vey, what is this kikery

Nice argument weeabo

Hi English teacher.

In 2050, the average Japanese person will look like a fucking raisin.

this

know how I can tell your'e from tumblr?
I'd tell you to fuck off back to it, but
>1 post by this ID
tells me you already have

Japanese people are so homogenous that they all look like clones.

imagine as you like, but it won't make your situation feel any better. you and your countrymen have failed yourselves by electing terrible leadership, and have condemned your progeny for short term gain in some oligarchs' fiat accounts.
much love. actually, funnily enough, I actually am not an english teacher :O

You're not even ethnically japanese. You're an invader. Come home, mutt. You don't belong in Japan.

:)

at least japan is an ethnostate
like america once was
average japan is a paradise compared to the impoverished nigger and spic filled shitholes across america

Yeah but Japan is experiencing a Bulgaria-tier population decline.

>he's never posted or lurked on 2channel back in the day
imagine being this much of a normie newfag

Japan could be more lenient towards migration and their population could grow again. It worked for Germany.

Attached: 1568718527970.jpg (600x600, 100K)

based & rising sunpilled

we indeed all do look alike..? and lol, typical american viewpoint assuming that most english speaking foreigners here are from rice nation. no, not by any stretch.

Soldier or real Japanese dude?

>why do white nationalists like Japan? Why are all these blacks joining white nationalist groups? How come the white nationalist president is helping blacks get jobs? I'm so confuuuuuused!

These noobs don't even know that most foreigners in Japan aren't English teachers lol.

The krauts allowed migration and their population increased for the first time in ten years. Japan can do the same.

Of course you wish Japan isn't dying because you banked on it by moving and living in Japan you gajin.

Japan without population growth, will not have a sizable workforce to remain relevant in the world. Also you don't get to decide what is "crowed" for the Japanese, it's just crowded for you.

i wish v*lgarian population would decline, they aren't white, they are slavroaches and twice as obscene due to (((hybrid vigor))) and there's way too fucking many of them over here

Perhaps calling someone who likes and supports a Japanese ethnostate a white nationalist means you don’t actually understand what is the fuck you’re talking about?

Japan's birth rate is on par with Poland and Romania.

多分。。
absolute maddy laddy. I am from here, and crowded is not some subjective matter. Tokyo is literally one of the most densely populated cities on the planet. it is not necessarily a problem, but the meme of Japan bereft of a working population is just that.. a meme. the only reason we are importing foreign labor is a lack of willpower to incentive rural development and drive up wages. yes, the downsides of corporate capitalism affect us, too, but these "problems" are manufactured and completely divorced from any metric of population.

Shooo Jew. We know your tricks.

Attached: Samurai kike slayer.jpg (813x1024, 103K)

The fertility here is propped by the gypsies otherwise we would have the lowest fertility in Europe.

You are trying way too hard

Attached: 1564024421135.jpg (1280x1707, 512K)

>I am from here
Sure you do.
You will never be Japanese, don't take it from me the Japs won't accept you ever.

Shut up

Attached: DCE784AB-EAE2-4940-862C-332B15D2C3F0.jpg (635x349, 32K)

>Japan doesn't even need An Heros to filter their gene pools.
The Japanese is more technology advanced than we could ever fathom.

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

The krauts have a birth rate that's just as low as you guys, but the difference is that they're growing due to a shit ton of migrants.

126 million people on less landmass than California and they somehow worry about having enough people.

>t. assblasted zhang
Japan is superior to China in every possible way.

doubt.jpg

Not to mention that most of the land here is uninhabitable/mountainous, too!

China will surpass the USA in terms of GDP (Nominal AND PPP). It is clearly superior to Japan in that sense.

not anti-gun but show me one example of when your guns kept the government in check

so you fail darwin's test

Superior culture
Superior history
Not commies
Honoraray Aryans
Anti immigration

Yeah, Imma say that Japan is based

Most white nationalists are cuck boi timid nerds who hate and are jealous of other people and races because they arent as frail and timid as they are. or they are the weebs in school who got bullied and become racist as a result of their passive aggressiveness.

Regardless, Japan's populace will look like a bag of raisins.

Everything you said minus commies is true for China also.

And thats enough.

Why couldn't Chiang Kai Shek win anons?

Seething cuck, focus less on hating people on the other side of the world and more on saving yourself cuz (((canada))) is definitely doomed.

Because he was weak and people wanted communism.

cucked english teacher detected. did you used to tell all the other weebs in high school "i cant wait to grow up and move to japan"

Cuz (((they))) couldn't risk a right wing ethnostate with over a billion people.

China is becoming the world's economic juggernaut, while Japan is aging away.

>English teacher weeb
>Implying
Why are burgers always projecting their fantasies on me?

Nice try China

kys commie trash

Communism has transformed China from a poorly developed nation bullied by everyone into a superpower.