Is the creator of Undertale Jewish?

We all know that Untermensch is a shitty game and a blatant attempt at indoctrinating malleable young white christian children into having sex with gay incestuous skeletons and pedophilic animals, but is the creator of the game himself, Toby Fox, ethnically Jewish?

Attached: furry faggot.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwampY_jIdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

source?

bump

bump

bumpy

first day on the job?

Attached: 2c4.png (427x576, 310K)

nah, I just have the patience of someone who is terminally ill

>hey everybody we're the gay incestuous skeletons and we're here to play you a couple songs from our new album pedophilic animals

>tfw no khazar milikies from goat mom

very cool, thank you israel

undertale would be great if not for all of the fucking faggotry
even modern disney is more subtle than fucking toby kike

That he might as well be a Jew isn't up for debate, due to the aforementioned fucking faggotry, but is he actually a heeb in the flesh?

probably
if not, the world has tons of cryptokikes and goodest goys anyway so what's the difference if there's one more?

It's important for us to know just how many of the malcontents and negative influences come from the (((tribe))) and how many from our own gene pool

He's a sodomite faggot whose penis will surely swell up and fall off.

Why in the world did that game get so popular in the first place?

He's working in Japan with GamesFreak now with their music is what I hear.

Effeminate losers with Oedipus complexes and girls who are so starved of cock they will sexually imprint on a literal fucking skeleton.In all seriousness though, I'm pretty sure not many people have actually fucking played the game compared to how big the fanbase is, but they just hopped on the hype bandwagon that the (((youtube influencers))) started.

Under tail literally means asshole.

shillings

I'd bang the goat mom out of every other chick in the game, but there isn't a lot of choice that I remember.

Toby is a popular male name in many English speaking countries. The name is from the Middle English vernacular form of Tobias. Tobias itself is the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew טוביה Toviah, which translates to Good is Yahweh. Yahweh is the name of the Jewish God. Toby is also an alternate form of Tobias.

It is also used as a contraction of Tobin, an Irish surname now also used as a forename.

Metatron (Hebrew: מֶטָטְרוֹן Meṭāṭrōn, מְטַטְרוֹן Məṭaṭrōn, מֵיטַטְרוֹן Mēṭaṭrōn, מִיטַטְרוֹן Mīṭaṭrōn) or Mattatron (Hebrew: מַטַּטְרוֹן Maṭṭaṭrōn)] is an angel in Judeo-Islamic mythology, mentioned in a few brief passages in the Aggadah and in mystical Kabbalistic texts within the Rabbinic literature. The name Metatron is not mentioned in the Torah and how the name originated is a matter of debate. In Islamic tradition, he is also known as Mīṭaṭrūsh, the angel of the veil.

Attached: Mettaton.gif (226x214, 88K)

Azrael (/ˈæzriəl/; Biblical Hebrew: עֲזַרְאֵל ʿázarʾēl) is the Angel of Death in Islam and some Jewish traditions. The Hebrew name translates to "Angel of God", "Help from God". Azrael is the spelling of the Chambers Dictionary. Both in Islam and Judaism, he is said to hold a scroll concerning the fate of the mortals.

Attached: asriel.jpg (630x630, 41K)

Neon Evangelion contains a myriad of references to the Abrahamic faiths, yet it was all made by Japs.We still haven't shown wether or not Toby Fox is a jew in blood as well as in action.

Here's a photo. What's your first guess as to his ancestry? What you're saying is true though for sure.

Attached: toby.png (540x960, 321K)

This. Referencing Abrahamic lore does not make you a Jew. Those names are extremely commonly referenced to the point that it's cliche and tacky to do so.

Attached: 1445692816133.jpg (250x250, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dwampY_jIdg
Also here's a random interview, his mannerisms, voice and appearance really scream SEMITE to me, dude sounds like Ben Shapiro kek. I could believe he's just a nerdy Westernized Arab or something though. But really, I'm thinking he's most likely a Jew.

Looks Lebanese.

Looks like a wiry nerd.But then again, all ethnicity have their wiry nerds.His swarthiness kind of reminds me of Mark Collet, the Alt-Right British youtuber, who is 100% British and also quite swarthy (pic related).

Attached: collet.jpg (748x748, 45K)

>100% British
As the English say, Shalom!

While those things are certainly common traits for Jews, given how they are all weak pathetic parasites that are scared of asking for more ketchup packets at McDonald's, those traits, as I previously stated, are found in more socially inept whites too.

>Eastern Europeans calling people Jews.

Honestly I listen to the music from it a lot, that's one thing Toby seems to be very good at. I played the game for maybe 15 minutes total in four years.

Attached: elephant.gif (1024x1024, 804K)

Megalovania is pretty good.Credit where credit is due I suppose.But the messaging about gender and homosexuality in undersnail is very brazen and hamfisted. Still my friends, we have yet to reach a concrete conclusion as to the elusive Toby Fox's genealogy.There have been some jews with that last name, but it's no ''goldberg'' or ''rabinowitz'' shooting gun level identifier, as it's a name of English origin