Sports ball is a socially acceptable funnel for white nationalism

Take a moment to think how “muh sportsball” has increased in viewership in correspondence to increase of diversity the countries diversity.

Whites are overwhelmingly the target audience of sportsball
Sportsball allows a valve for the bottled up need for white group identification, they will follow their teams religiously and shout down others because of opposing team colors.

I’m not saying don’t play sports, I’m just pointing out the service they function and why you shouldn’t ever become like that boomer who vegs out on his recliner watching niggers run up and down a field all day.

Attached: 4A857C14-CC39-4548-BCE5-D24CFF84E82F.jpg (600x422, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8

There are more black dudes in football than white. Also, you’re retarded.

Pro sports is a zionist bread and circus.

Sportsball is the circuses part of bread and circuses, idiot

Niggerball is cucked and degenerate

pretty much user, its just taking tribalism and directing it towards something that is easily controlled and manipulated. I've always loved sports, but I definitely see it as a useful culvert or runoff for the innate tribalism of ethnic groups.

Great vid

Im talking about the fans you absolute grug

OP just changed the game

>boomer sooner
>boomer
Such a fitting name for the most boomer team and boomer sport.

Sportsball ratings have significantly increased this year. Looks like we're back to normal again.

So you think that white nationalists will sit around and cheer for a team comprised of black guys?
I’m running into more and more double digit IQs lately...

The viewership increased because it's a distraction from their real problems. Boomers are human, they observe the world around them and notice things going to shit, they just had so much prosperity that they were able to distract themselves and pretend nothing was happening. Sports used to be very important, they are like religion in a way. They bring us closer together. Now professional sports are pointless, we have no reason to care who wins or why they are playing in the first place. The fact that anyone still watches is proof of mass delusion.

It's nothing new man, most people just want to put the blinders on. Having a well rounded view of how our societies are run, and why. Will ruin most people, and also alienate them from normie friends. The road less travelled will always be a lonely one, or you will have to constantly hide your reality from peers and friends. They don't want their blinders being taken off.

Sportsball is gay. Maybe a long time ago it was acceptable to be a fan, but now its cringe. Imagine cheering on and basically worshipping blacks because they can run fast and catch a ball. It honestly doesn't surprise me that some white women end up dating blacks. Not only is our media geared against us but many whites actively participate in it themselves. They listen to the rap, they worship black sportsball players, they love black media. Then they wonder why their white daughters get with blacks. I will say that there's nothing wrong with playing sports yourself though. Physical activity is based and redpilled.

Non-whites care even more religiously about sportsball

He's obviously talking about the viewers and fans, smallbrain.

you are a retard, sportsball is dying and it will die with the boomers

Look at international tournaments

The issue isn't that non-whites love sports ball as well, it's that only whites have exchanged their tribal identity for a sportsball identity. Unfortunately most whites were brainwashed starting at a very young age. They were taught that European identity is wrong, so they went in search of a new tribe. Sportsball is just the sad new tribe that helps them forget what they were forced to abandon.

Bump

This. Nothing will change for 99% of people. Once you wake up, it's like being outside of a window looking in at everyone else who are having a great time in their blissful ignorance. They don't have a care in the world.

It's getting cold out here.

I was brought up to despise sports. My dad had it right. It's a scam.

The same nigger that would be in prison for beating a prostitute instead gets a million dollar contract because he "runs real gud" and now young white kids idolize him like a hero while he beats groupies instead.

Fuck niggerball, and fuck all the doughy cuckolds that watch it.

Attached: 1568504662152.jpg (1050x1374, 381K)

Literally every nigger athlete has a very long criminal record too.

>dumb fat useless millionaire niggers

UR TIME IS OVER NIGGER

>Italian ultras on a soccer match

Attached: Italy_italianimhh_verona_hellas_ultras10aa_cs-a_v3_3c4_1a3.jpg (1021x681, 97K)

I used to work at a factory with 90% black guys, and they all, each and every one, watched and enjoyed sports

>It's getting cold out here.
get a blanket fren.

Attached: 1519003917793.png (362x362, 42K)

Gross and it checks out.