The Trump-Goldfinger Illusion

Goldfinger, as you may recall, was one of the early James Bond films. This is the one where the gold-obsessed villain, Auric Goldfinger, schemes to blow up the entire federal gold reserve in Fort Knox.

It’s an old film, but if you’ve seen it recently, say, in the last couple of years, it’s impossible not to notice the uncanny resemblance between the look of the villain Goldfinger and, well, the current president of the U.S.

Once you’ve seen this similarity, it’s very difficult to unsee it. And it really messes with your mind when you watch the movie, especially given that Goldfinger blows up the federal gold reserve in order to increase the value of his own gold holdings...

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psychology-tomorrow/201709/the-trump-goldfinger-illusion

Attached: Auric Goldfinger played by Donald Trump.png (434x360, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6D1nK7q2i8I
cnn.com/2018/05/18/politics/steve-mnuchin-flights/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qtgt8jwM1rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump like Goldfinger will laser the balls of his enemies.

youtu.be/6D1nK7q2i8I

Attached: goldfinger_laser.jpg (1600x956, 165K)

>The media not comparing him to Daniel Clamp from Gremlins 2
The media is cringy as fuck with their pop culture references.

Attached: Gremlins_2_Daniel_Clamp_8_8_13.jpg (726x306, 31K)

Photos and documents from Secretary Mnuchin's Fort Knox trip released
cnn.com/2018/05/18/politics/steve-mnuchin-flights/index.html

Attached: 180518160717-01-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 113K)

Goldpisser

Attached: goldpisser.jpg (1053x750, 249K)

You do know facial blindness is a symptom of autism?

Please be patient

Attached: please_be_patient.jpg (1065x1379, 321K)

also Goldfinger didn't "blow up" the Gold Depository he was aiming at detonating a nuclear device that would contaminate the gold removing it from circulation thus increasing the value of his gold store

I sure hope OP doesn't stumble down the Biff/Back to the Future/911 rabbithole

Trump is obviously like if Draco Malfoy became the Emperor of the Galactic Empire and found the Infinity Gauntlet before transforming into Sauron. Pence is equal parts President Snow. Lord Shredder, Scar, and M Bison.

Attached: theericbutts.jpg (204x247, 5K)

Oompa, loompa, loompa dee doo
I will suck the cock of a jew

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Well now you point it out...

Attached: Trump-blofeld-Thumpnail.jpg (600x337, 55K)

Is OP jew, black or brown?

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

Article is Boomer as fuck

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

Attached: if only whites voted.png (4200x3105, 563K)

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1666x1346, 591K)

utterly based desu

Hahaha

Is there red pills on Fort Knox?

>thats a tight body you have there mr. powers

RATHER HAVE GOLD MEMBER.

>schemes to blow up the entire federal gold reserve in Fort Knox.
Nope. Dirty bomb made from nasty Chinese nuclear waste. Designed to make Ft. Knox gold radioactive for 50 years.

Attached: bond05.jpg (590x350, 43K)

GRE

Attached: trump_as_gold.gif (480x270, 700K)

Fools Gold

youtube.com/watch?v=Qtgt8jwM1rU

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 11.57.10 AM.png (1069x598, 727K)

Based

How did this article get published? What's the 'point' of it? "Two people look vaguely familiar" (even though they don't) how did that get pitched to an editor and approved? It's 'Psychology Today' so my only guess is that face-blind idiot thinks two people having similar hair colour amounts to a meaningful Jungian synchronicity.