Area 51 raid

foxnews.com/science/storm-area-51-gate

looks like the 'storm area 51' event was a bust. I couldn't help but chuckle at the headline

Attached: 51.jpg (1196x442, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)
youtube.com/watch?v=qaImyktMkU4
youtube.com/watch?v=pVz8IoCMEkg
ontheroadphotos.com.au/2018/09/28/the-big-red-bash-birdsville-july-2018/aerial-nutbush-record/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there needs to be more coverage of the signs. whats up with the dude on the left?

Attached: Area51GatePeople.jpg (1862x1048, 208K)

This is no different than all the people that claimed they'll vote Hillary Clinton as president. All talk no action.
Sucks though. I would've loved to see autists get annihilated with machine guns as they waddled to Area 51.

>tfw the only serious protestor there
>no one wants to stand near you
>no one understands your message

Attached: Area51GatePeople2.jpg (425x666, 61K)

alien coomer

Attached: 1539505214094.jpg (750x713, 29K)

Kek

THERE ARE NO FUCKING ALIENS YOU STUPID FUCKS. AND IT'S NOT THE JEWS EITHER!

Attached: 1568095678459.gif (652x562, 392K)

Protip
The gubmint knew only 100 would show

Protip: there were 100 AF SP Designated Marksman in Ghillie suits on the edge of the no-go zone.

....I just realized what this whole area 51 thing is, and it's way more worrisome than I thought. I had thought it was about distract and entertain from the Epstein thing. But now,
>silent weapons for quiet wars
They just stress tested the system to see what the reaction would be to fairly spontaneous anti-authoritative demonstration. And the answer they got is that people will pretend to care, but no one will actually do anything.
My money is they'll try and push some serious authoritarian moves to get a better handle on the public now to prep for the economic stuff coming.
>Guis let's plan a bank run!
>Yeah, we'll all totally sign up for the Facebook event and do it!
nah, no one will commit.

Attached: concern worry.png (310x350, 157K)

>mom bursts into your room
>where the hell are my markers arthur?!
>she sees the sign
>have to explain what 'clap alien cheeks' means
>grow up arthur! you are 45 years old. I am sick of this
>tfw

Attached: Area51GatePeople3.jpg (327x544, 36K)

Biggest testament to our society and living proof about why I dont respect or participate in it.
>full of fake ass liars
>millions agree to do an event
>creater stops when he realizes its not just facebook virtusignaling
>of the millions of people who pledged to do a thing, only 100 show up
>of the mere 100 people only 2 people actually tried it
>2 out of millions of people who said they were going to do a thing actually tried to do a thing.
everyone on the list should be put on our "do not trust the cuck" list for being a lying cunt.

100, too funny

Yea let's break into a top secret government facility but tell absolutely everyone in the world about it as well as precisely where and when. Great plan.

Were the two who tried it even today? Or was it the two earlier this week?

atleast one chick tried to run in, got like twenty feet, and then got grabbed and a stern talking to, didn't get detained though

This. This is what I was saying above. This event isn't funny, it's actually terrifying, and has bigger ramifications than just
>haha fuck plebbit
They stress tested the system. Results came back and it was actually better than they hypothesized. Now they're ready to move forward.

Two of them were high enough to try to get into Nellis.

Looks like a sausage/incel festival.

I'm convinced the CIA played up the raid months ago in social media to get the energy out before the big day.

Was Kek an ancient alien?

Really hoping they get gunned down

Stupid fucking zoomers

You mean that democrats made the raid right when epstein was being discussed to get normies to do something else besides get redpilled? Yeah.
Where else on earth could you combine bluebeam with a controlled env to do whatever the fuck you want in? A secure military base.
Co-insides with no dates.
Nothing related.
POOF here's something to distract

>secret site
>people have known about it for several decades

Just go with it man. "The Intergalactic Jew" will be the manifesto.

Attached: shalom_alien_postcard-p239730196108920669trah_210[1].jpg (210x210, 8K)

1 million people are chicken shits

>barely anyone actually took time to fly out to the middle of nowhere for an internet meme
Shocking. Also lol @ probably millions of dollars wasted by government "preparing" for this.

Americans are lazy faggots. They could release information tomorrow 9/11 was an inside job and we wouldn’t do shit. Protest? Nah I got an Instagram and club tonight.

They would use an ADS first and then go lethal later.

It was a meme page you fucking autists

I was thinking the same, the fact that only 150 out of 2 million came means that government could do shit and get away because of lack of a coordinated effort from the people.

If 1% came, it would be enough to cause a rucks, 5% and Area 51 would be taken over.

It was a dumb event? Maybe, but it was memed up to eleven for months and millions were aware.

Wrong. This is America. Cops/security shoot first and then get a nice paid vacation.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-192015.png (1280x720, 633K)

this. nobody is going to leave their netflix infused air conditioned tendies house to do jack shit. until the internet and cell service breaks nobody will ever leave their homes

Of course only 2 complete retards would try

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-192002.png (1280x720, 641K)

Operation Earnest Voice. Our government does stuff like this, britbro.

Apparently one of them was for public urination.

You know they pissed millions on security. The USAF, USN, NASA and/or CIA probably even set back some R&D projects months, in case the base did fall to ufologist hordes. Fuck them. They spread the ufo shit domestically, as disinformation to cover for experimental aerospace projects. Let them deal with the potential security threat of ufologist terrorism.

Attached: 1_C-_ZsDMR1gSfLplci48qJA[1].jpg (2000x1271, 516K)

Apparent up here in Michigan there was supposed to be a protest for climate change but no one showed up and the organizers are blaming the 51 raid for taking the attention off them.

This guy is the mascot of raid51

>dem alliums

spot on.

1.999.998 burgers are confirmed faggots that don't deliver

It could be. But like I said, our government for sure does things like this. It could be repetition for you, I dunno. But here's this:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice
And I have been reading Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. So I'm a little paranoid, I accept that. But even acknowledging that bias, I don't think this bodes well.
Let's say they didn't plan it. Let's say they just extrapolate from someone else's "joke". They still got meaningful data. Or at least a fairly interesting data point.

those fucking streams were the gayest most embarrassing thing I have seen in a long long time, I had to close the video multiple times and then open it again to see if it got worse and repeat, it was just a bunch of gangly spastics with shit on standing around thinking they are simultaneously the life of the party and the next toe rogan while in reality they are kids with bandannas and hats and shit in the desert in the middle of fucking no where just dicking around on their phones and spouting memes and saying how scared they are, not to mention the bullshit stream of two gay lovers in a ute in a fucking parking lot turnign their lights on and off saying how fucking scared they are man what was that in the distance man ooo and then shutting the stream off when all the russian children in the comments starting shouting fake and gay and then the other weird kid in the back of the class with the orange towel on his head who won't shut the fuck up saying they were being emp'd and woah shit man what was that man and memes all while at the gate of the fucking barren stretch to an army base where there probably is at least something weird or incriminating and a security guard stands out in the fucking cold early morning air with these retarded kids with an automatic weapon and his dog probably withing they actually did try and catch him off guard with a bomb in a tin can just so he could spray bullets into the crowd but all he gets to do is threaten siccing his dog on some fuckhead who stepped over the line when everyone egged him on and went oooooo man ooo shit man what was that man this is bad man most embarrassing thing I have seen in years and it only has any fucking traction because of some dumb fucking meme that wasn't a meme fuck the internet at least we got a good news photobomb though those are always great

w-what is that image?

It all comes at a time that the military is investigating where memes originate from/dems have every reason to use 'bluebeam' because of Epstein and mossad.
The base isnt even used regularly I bet unless they are testing a new chair for claims made by companies as to how 'stealthy' they are.

Anyone able to find a good livestream?

How old are you? That's the Heaven's Gate cult in the 90s, you fucking n00b.

Or maybe people didn't want to die for such a retarded cause.

livestreams went down about 10-15 minutes away from the gate.

>
>It all comes at a time that the military is investigating where memes originate from/dems have every reason to use 'bluebeam' because of Epstein and mossad.
This. Honkler. Coomer. Could they have been organic? Maybe. Even if they were, they provide solid case studies as the gov regears the machine for 4th gen warfare. This is the new battlefield.

>everyone on the list should be put on our "do not trust the cuck" list for being a lying cunt

Kek, lists saves lives

This post resonated more than just about anything I've read here.

Apparently not old enough for that. Somehow I've never seen that image before.

you have to be 30+ to remember this first hand
sorry but you're old, the 90s was ages ago

Give it to me straight senpai: is anything happening or is it a bunch of normies chilling and taking selfies?

they all had matching nikes, made for some memeworthy pics back then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)
youtube.com/watch?v=qaImyktMkU4

Attached: 25c242a218e477ee8e10c2fc0f49d10a.jpg (650x366, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pVz8IoCMEkg

Any good streams live ?

Most of them i saw unironically have been taken down

I can't wait until the race war...

40 showed up, at least 20 were cameramen with cameras too expensive for any normal person, one was clearly documenting the event in a professional manner, while others were recording faces of everyone who was there while not participating in the crowd.
2 arrested for joking they went past the gate on camera, jamming was turned on after they joked about it at 3am, a further two were arrested for "being involved with the event" online, so that makes 4

I've never really read into their ideology before. I was young when it happened, too young to understand any of it, and when it came up later I was still too bluepilled to care. I'm going to have to read it, I think. Even if it's batshit crazy, usually these groups pick out some things that are worth learning, even if it's mired in other stuff.
Plus those Kick ass Nikes are pretty convincing.

my last post had their "exit interviews"
you only need to watch a few minutes to see they're all desperately stupid. there's nothing to learn here except that you can find lonely gullible people and make them commit suicide with you

You're all faggots

Attached: rekt.jpg (1078x684, 126K)

>you can find lonely gullible people and make them commit suicide with you
Sold.

Attached: clown pepe time.png (680x680, 150K)

The only thing faker than aylmaos is man made climate change

>Alien Fyre festival goes bust

My face of surprise.

There's like zero cell coverage out there, its in the middle of nowhere.

Big tech fucking BTFO

That's what you get for trying to test shit out before you're trying to start an uprising after Trump wins 2020.

Attached: social engineering.jpg (1305x403, 87K)

I kind of wish President Trump would have tweeted a denial that anyone would storm the place

mostly because I wanted to see every DNC primary candidate Naruto-running across the Mojave

The two who actually tried it were from Europe too, not proud to be American today boys

Ok, I watched some of the exit interviews and holy fuck.

It was a joke you mongoloid

you'll probably learn more from anti-cult materials then
good luck user
if david koresh can take men's wives and property you can too in minecraft

Attached: david-koresh-members.jpg (900x477, 85K)

Would the zoomies machine gun trespass or just lock the base down and not let them in bunkers?

neither
it's not hard to arrest hundreds of people
any time there's a big riot anywhere in the world the police arrest hundreds of people with five injuries and no deaths

the most 14yo post i ever read on this forum

cathing a 40 Mike Mike to the crotch most likely

WHY ALL LIVESTREAMS ARE LOOPING SHIT
SHARE THE LEGIT ONE PLZ

Attached: 1566989204889.gif (400x400, 557K)

Thanks user

fake
ontheroadphotos.com.au/2018/09/28/the-big-red-bash-birdsville-july-2018/aerial-nutbush-record/

>Livestream in a place where there is little to no cell phone coverage.

They went to vegas.

Attached: Yeaaah.gif (240x180, 1.63M)

there are none, beacause 1, hardly anyone went there and 2. theres fuck all coverage there

>30 is old
>90's was ages ago
Have sex.

Attached: naruto run.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

didn't realize I was talking to a butthurt roastie
weird thread for it but ok

Maybe hundred but if 1000 came they could easily make very difficult for limited number of mp's on site if it had happened that way would they shoot?

Be a good goy
Go to area 51
Let the military shoot you goy
Take all your friends with you goy
Take your family with you goy
Let them shoot all of you goy
Be a good goy

Cringe lmao

nice

millions of people are full of shit? who knew.

THis is why I always invite 5x the amount of people I want to attend
80% of those who RSVP’d will cancel the day before, and another 15% the day of

Aahh, the secret base everybody knows about!

I've said it already multiple times, you all have no cultural awareness, this "event" was literally started by media outlets before there was even any redditor grassroots behind it, it was manufactured, top down. Why? My guess to distract from epstein.

I kind of feel bad for the folks in that tiny town that built new hotel rooms for the event.

So what is ACTUALLY going on currently?
Every stream I try now is shut down instantly.

Attached: download (15).jpg (225x225, 16K)

I'm sure there's a big enough number where the answer is yes. retreating and locking the door is a gamble, you're kind of trapped and most doors are easy to get through. if security can't control the situation above ground without shooting they'll control it with shooting. it makes me wonder though how anti-riot practices would fare in a big open desert. most of these situations happen in cramped streets where tear gas is 99% effective at making people go where you want them to.