Nigger gangs stab teenager at college event in Dublin Ireland

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rjptTA5x3eQ
As with countless other cases like this the media will not mention the ethnicity of the perpetrators and there will be absolutely no change. This is what has happened to my country, Ireland.

Attached: 7AC6B4C8-5D55-4835-8DEC-B6B7CC6A8C6B.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lr-online.de/lausitz/guben/guben-die-friedensschule-als-brennpunkt_aid-45651411
thejournal.ie/youth-assault-rds-dublin-4817731-Sep2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=J6UMwKwE1JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Part and parcel

This looks like self defence

Never realised you had them that far north. What a time to be alive.

Attached: images (61).jpg (259x195, 5K)

All I see is a bunch of dirty niggers causing chaos like they always do

Make the IRA again, this time focus on the darkies.

Attached: IMG_2446.jpg (1904x1568, 339K)

The IRA is 100% in favor of bringing endless hordes of niggers into Ireland. Turns out the IRA is just another type of globohomo.

All American groids that were literally bred like dogs to be like that. Africans from Africa are almost always borderline anorexic.

It sounds like that you are unhappy.
I want to remind you that refugees that get picked up from the coast of libya and brought to europe are doctors and scientist and we need them.
Of course this is against the laws but imagine how many new Doctors Europe can get!!

Attached: 1559760578592.jpg (500x667, 61K)

You'll need all the encouragement you can have when the Semtex-H explodes.

This has me worried , I've noticed a sharp rise in the number of non whites in my area , I hope they don't act like this.

You better.

Attached: IMG_2565.jpg (607x371, 80K)

The IRA were always a bunch of fucking commies who have no problem with this

Yes, please. And would you mind terribly starting it off soon? Getting tired of waiting around.

>internalizing cuckspam

in Germany they shipped new Germans into the rural areas. The genocide of my people is so obvious. Please send a Hitler

yes.
some roided up purple-ish black coloured 5'6 porch monkey with a small dick, low IQ and personality to match scares no one

Are you SURE about that ?

Attached: IMG_2435.jpg (427x640, 33K)

LITTLE
BLACK
DICK

They will.

Go ahead niggy

OOOOOY VEYY

Attached: 1b38d28f4d9d198818806f0b17a1d0fc6cf8a5f28e4d46d59c66b757f66357a9.jpg (401x600, 101K)

Blacks in Ireland acting just as Blacks in France, America, England, Sweden, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Canada and fucking everywhere else they are present? Astonishing.

Let’s examine the sociopolitical issues of the neighborhoods in Ireland these blacks just happen to live in, that must be the issue.

imagine being this much of a cuckold pseudoscience pusher

They are doing exactly the same thing in Ireland, they are flooding small villages, and countryside towns with niggers, and Arabs instead of the city. The kalargi plan is in full effect.

>Netherlands
for some reason they all tend to be highly submissive over here.

who are you trying to impress, you can't hold a job nigger

You're making a big mistake...

Attached: IMG_2491.jpg (900x661, 61K)

What about the Moroccans?

They act like that everywhere, never relax. If you see a group forming nearby, leave the area immediately and call the cops.

Rage

It’s not a nigger, you really think a nog would be posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum? It’s just kike or faggot trying to demoralise as usual, go to response is report, and ignore.

the problem is I can see it and cant stand it any longer. I am exhausted and I don't know what to do.
The most frustrating thing is that people refuse to see the truth....

Attached: Kalergi -the beginning.png (1701x1107, 382K)

yes

fuck off nigger

Attached: black invention.png (478x603, 233K)

Here, if you haven’t already, this is the organisation you should be joining in Ireland. National Party.

Attached: 6E20FF3F-D377-41B2-8D21-A7D5004FF934.jpg (640x426, 17K)

No matter where these apes are on the globe they simply refuse to behave.

U mad whiteboi ? Oh u big mad

Attached: IMG_2531.jpg (827x1040, 816K)

This is a stupid image, a bunch of juiced up professional athletes do not represent the average black male who can’t shoot a gun to save his life.

Come on Boris just say fucking nigs can keep ireland and brexit already

Go join your military, you will find many like minded fellows, and if your lucky you can have a coup. That’s honestly the only way of actually changing things any time soon.

Wait, what am I looking at

They're turncoats and pussies. Commies in their purest form.

Attached: 28britain-jumbo.jpg (1024x785, 132K)

Nice collage from your gay wish list.

aggressive and criminal. There are 400k Moroccans, 400k Turks and now 100k Syrians because of the 2015 migrant crisis. Muslims everywhere

Attached: Untitled.png (720x702, 418K)

>Go join your military, you will find many like minded fellows
I unironically thought about this because we usually don't fight at all (so no fighting for jews)
>and if your lucky you can have a coup
this already happened but got memory holed. ofc it was unsuccessful
a kang inventing a PC that doesn't need a graphics card

pic unrelated

Attached: 1530821130210.jpg (1818x1252, 264K)

A fucking empty case is what it is.

Nearly a million people, who breed without restraint and don't give a fuck. You'll be genetically replaced within 3 or 4 generations.

I love how niggers are so void of a history worth telling that you have to alter other people’s history to feel good about yourselves. This is truly the peak of your inferiority

Fighting won't matter when there's fucking guns involved

Hood niggers are skinny as hell

Attached: CEC26510-1704-4ABD-9C0A-8FD2701BA854.jpg (357x386, 49K)

And I thought the Irish had a backbone, sad.

Well patty you better get some late night basketball courts to help the troubled youth.

nice pic there fren

Attached: hamst5.png (1096x768, 536K)

Yeah I heard about it, your special forces were shit posting about dayx or something. But joining it’s still your best bet, I doubt politics are even feasible at this point.

'void' is a noun, you're looking for the adjective which is 'devoid'

Attached: tenor.gif (478x352, 1.96M)

Part and parcel while near africans

at this point I think their endgame is this like in Kingsman.
The elites sit in bunkers and watch in HD how the masses kill each other.

>But joining it’s still your best bet, I doubt politics are even feasible at this point
unironically and sadly reality pilled

Attached: what the hell is this.jpg (1000x1500, 198K)

I don't really know what's in the red circle, but I assume he connected the shit up all wrong, or doesn't have the graphics card in?

Also, what in the fuck they mean, invented a new computer?

I read this from rural Brandenburg. Is there any safe space left in Germany?
lr-online.de/lausitz/guben/guben-die-friedensschule-als-brennpunkt_aid-45651411

Attached: Brandbrief.jpg (859x1063, 117K)

if its coming anyway, then we may as well get on with it

Not even the Emerald Isle is save anymore

Attached: nooooo.jpg (316x202, 15K)

I heard about it and don't want to read it.
Hitler was right!!
a nigger managed to put a mainboard into a computer casing and thats newsworthy.
>ma boi so smart he dem smartest boi in school

Attached: pol - attack on culture.jpg (750x1061, 204K)

> Irish
> White

For one, Kimbo was only good at fighting randos and suckerpunching people. Any competent fighter took him down easily.

Ι'm guessing she pumps air right into her vagoo, simulating a thrust

Attached: marx-kek.jpg (900x593, 370K)

>11 year old

They ALWAYS act like this
>No exception
No exception
>No exception
They behave if they are the only shitskin (because they will be recognized easily) but as soon as 5-10% of your town is shitskin, they will go full ape-mode.
ENJOY

to be fair its hard to tell how old a nigger is.
Its easier to categorize them in "Black", "Blacker" "Blackest" and "Dead"

My area is around 70% non-Irish.

>competent fighters took him down easy

Not that many did though.
Anyone remember when he went up against that giant cop. dude had no nose after the fight

Attached: 1563558527438.jpg (1043x1069, 547K)

Do it!

Attached: Franz.jpg (920x384, 110K)

Not all of them.

Let me guess. Crickets in the Irish media? You guys need to go full 1920

When the day comes, remember that our own people sold us out. All those refugees are going into failing hotels that see a big and guaranteed government check every month, with no tourist season uncertainty.

You are paying taxes to house and feed all these people that hate you, and a handful of traitors are getting rich off of toy. Remember that they are first to go.

Go on flex boy, stop this here 9mm with your abs.

Sheamus go fetch little armalite.

I've been shot at by hoodrats. They couldn't even hit my car. White conservatives, on the other hand, make up the majority of the armed forces, and the rest of us (at least in the midwest and south) find training with firearms to be a recreational activity. I think I'll be fine

This is how they cover it...
thejournal.ie/youth-assault-rds-dublin-4817731-Sep2019/

White car gang controls your media. Hidden ear piece lul

Michael Collins did nothing wrong. Dev is burning in hell for what he did to Ireland. The Provos were based. Fuck Sein Fein.

Absolutely, I’ve been watching this from the beginning, I hate traitors far more than any kike or nigger, they can’t be allowed to get away with it.

Attached: 339CBCEE-10BB-45F1-B7E1-3B17FD95341A.jpg (850x400, 74K)

We can't forget who is behind this push for migration.

The IRA isn't one thing, is my point

>No link to the video
You can't make this shit up.

A link might be racist or something.

forgot to say this is in the Netherlands. we're not there, yet....

nigger nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=J6UMwKwE1JM

Attached: Kyriakos (you) generator.png (1000x1000, 519K)

Wtf am I looking at?

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

What's it say Hans?

I don't wont to reread it. its about some minors getting raped and beaten by new germans on a daily basis and the authorities don't do shit because that would be racist

I really miss hitler. He was right about everything :((((

Attached: Kyriakos.jpg (1024x757, 160K)

>new germans
Reminds me of the 'new Irish' who in many cases shouldn't be here.

Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world as simple as that, may Europe mass-immigration policies serve as an example to the rest of the World so that it doesn't happen anywhere else. This is following the same pattern as that of South-Africa and other shitholes, acts of violence are rare then they are normalized and hidden to the population, and then once they've gathered enough political power and manpower they start a rebellion to try and overrun the government. The same is happening in France and Germany. I definitely think that armed militia/gangs may start to appear all across Western Europe very soon if it's not already the case in some Ghettos.

first they were afghans, Syrians or whatever
then they were war victims
then they were refugees
and now they call them "the rescued"

its fucking tiresome

yes please

Attached: 1550194697739.jpg (505x960, 177K)

ME GUSTA.