SO FUCKING TRUE!!!

fuck y'all SUBHUMANs

Attached: 1568839791344.jpg (700x400, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah but can you fart the star spangled banner?

that would explain why niggers are the only group of people that are extremely behind everyone else

They have other archaic human ancestry

Why are monkey niggers so obsessed with proving theyaren't niggers? Literally everyone thinks you niggers are monkeys. Arabs, Asians, whites, Jews etc.

neanderthals also used to hunt and eat apes

>the people most closely related to the first homo sapiens are the San bushmen
>Bantu peoples are genociding them for 3000 years everywhere they find them

More human than human, thats our motto

We wuz KANGZ, goddammit!!

>proud of being less evolved

Attached: catarino.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

>100% PURE HUMAN
you mean 100% pre-human

Attached: 1479185589603.png (962x573, 89K)

>less evolved
>claim victory

Awesome man, congrats.

100% sub-human species

Attached: 1557716975128.jpg (423x495, 160K)

Did we ever figure out the veracity of this lil clip?

Attached: Sub-Saharans are not human.jpg (799x1534, 829K)

africans are heidlerberg mutts and neanderthal dna is responsible for all civilizations worth mentioning and all inventions.

Cro Magnon and heidelbergensis actually

niggers are Rhodensians
chinks are denosovians
Europoids are heidelbergensis

Whites are superior aliens with no relation to ape niggers. We all know that.

Attached: .jpg (225x225, 11K)

Africans are Homo-erectus. Whites have neanderthal DNA which allowed them the use of tools and self-awareness.

Reminder that Elephants and monkeys are self-aware at an earlier age than Africans. www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

>I is da real human, whiteboi

Attached: 1555383063331.jpg (372x350, 15K)

These threads are all made by a Jewish woman working at the FBI. Just so you anons know.

Stfu t*rk.

/thread

No, we're more evolved than you

Can this British hapa spammer be banned already?

Whites are not Neanderthals, you retarded ape. They are Nordic Caucasoids. If anything, today's modern Jews are closer to Neanderthals than whites. Niggers & Neanderthals are 100% subhuman.

Keep seething, shitskins. You will never be white.

Niggers & Jews are equally inferior to whites in almost everyway

So the mixed-breed humans (aka non-niggers) being better than niggers at everything is proof of hybrid vigor not being a myth?

just think of the free education we are giving her, she should thank us

Neanderthals had bigger brains for thinking kek. Something niggers have difficulty doing...

This. At school, it was always niggers who performed the worst. Despite being given the most aid.

So even the blacks admit whites were created from evolution.

violent monkeys, too.
There was a study that found that monkeys engage war and kill each other for idiotic reasons, but they are peaceful angels when compared with niggers (specifically, bantu niggers).
Nigger societies cannot progress because they are composed of the descendants of hunter-gatherers (i.e. murderers and thieves). When everyone steals at the slightest chance everybody is dirt poor. In violent places nobody wants to invest time/money/effort as it attracts murderers.
So the problem lies in niggers being niggers who descended from murderers and thieves. Their countries can only prosper by removing the niggers from the environment.

Its a good thing we evolved from being pure humans then. Pure humans are violent, thieving, irrational creatures.

Attached: 1567077159330.jpg (815x1200, 242K)

If everyone else have neanderthal blood and they dont, doesn't this prove that they are a different race?

Yeah I'm just going to ignore a century and a half of standardized testing and arrest statistics and believe some shittily sourced article with methodological issues. I bet it's not even a peer reviewed study, just some fucking idiots interpretation, and you, knowing the truth, are being an asshole and trying to bait people. I guess you 68 point IQ doesn't allow you the capability to see how lame your attempt at trolling is/was/always will be.

See, this is what I always assumed. Africa is where hominids first evolved and diversified, so you’d expect there to have been lots of human-related species there that would have interbred with homo.

Redpill: all “lifeforms” with ANY amount of negroid and/or australoid are LITERAL sub-humans with enevolved monkeys genes

Why we are not hunting such creatures down - no idea

The whole point is Neanderthal DNA is what makes us modern day humans. Africans are the only ones that aren’t human.

Thats what I meant by

So I wonder, since the more Neanderthal DNA we have, the smarter we are... so how smart were Neanderthals?

Look at this stupid dumb ape faced nigger everybody , begged on me and my friends to let him join our German Group on Kik called Übermenschen , wich is german meaning Overlords or perhaps Overhuman basically as in "Masters of Humanity" if you will . The Group is based on racist jokes also black humor , so this nigger aksed in a open chat if their is any girls who would record and send him private voicerecordings telling nigger jokes , or mocking him call him nigger negro monkey slave and racial based stuff , as he is ashamed to come out in reality with his weird sudden obsession of white girls saying "Nigger" he offered to pay like 60$ for 5-mins or double the time 120$ or even 1 minute mini audios in parts ... my friend this german girl tho had him send her 60$ Amazon-Cashcard Code after he sent the Code she told him it does not work he needs to try again , so he sends another 60$ . Being the retarded nigger with a monkey-brain he is it took hours until he managed it because he could not copy the link from his laptop and paste it on his iphone for kik she left called back 3 days later saying he needed to pay another 60$ for taking to long , all this time not even gave him anything he asked for ... long story short he ended up paying her 300 $ all together after 2 weeks time and got personal infos such as photos phone number adress name out of him and now he was announced officially as personal nigger slave boy of out group , every member entering our group strangers or familular members he now has to ask them if they would like some biscuites or tea , and if they would like a 15$ Amazon-Cashcard if so he puts their Name the Cashcard-List wich is seeming to blow up lol ... im out of ideas however and told him to go fuck off made this audio hate voice male that defenetly brought him to tears he now is in psycologicalcare so he claimes ... no1 cares tho infact hes the main attraction of laughter and amusment hes our Groups main Logo-Meme i got all chatlogs prove

Attached: niggerslave.jpg (208x468, 8K)

they are proto-humans to begin with

>proud not to have superior neanderthal DNA

Lol bs we have white skin and smaller limbs in our body ratio also we have the pointy noses. Such bs