Alright I’m curious Jow Forums, what’re your experiences irl with Jewish people?

As a bong who’s never met them. I’m curious, what’re Jewish people like in America on a normie level. Do they have the same seething hatred for white people as they do according to Jow Forums? What’re American Jews like?

Attached: 93B26201-2B54-4FCB-B6C8-0C158F577F72.jpg (898x628, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html
bitchute.com/video/eI2oh9BnkGax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We know the power behind Roosevelt. It is the same eternal Jew that believes that his hour has come to impose the same fate on us that we have all seen and experienced with horror in Soviet Russia. We have gotten to know first hand the Jewish paradise on earth. Millions of German soldiers have personally seen the land where this international Jewry has destroyed and annihilated people and property.
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html

Attached: 1550883714869.jpg (1104x9400, 2.28M)

Terrible and whiny as you'd expect.
Knew 1 decent one in highschool, genuinely good guy surprisingly, other than that don't care for them.

I've only known two closely.
I played music with one, he was alright. Didn't seem too attached to his religion and just liked playing video games.
The other was homosexual, half-mexican, and spouted woke shit constantly.

the women are annoying as fuck, the men are quiet and mind their own business.

proletarian Jews are my comrades.

They'll tell you they're Jewish in record time

show the article

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1666x1346, 591K)

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Four that I know of.

2 from Israel fresh out of conscription. Arrogant cunts.

1 was my high school principle, single mom with a retard son. Was lefty and controlling. 'Rothwell', we called her 'Rottweiler' behind her back. I was too young and naive to even make the connection that she was Jewish. I posted an anti-israel poster in school once and she wanted me to take it down. We had an argument, she never let on (((why))) she wanted me to take it down.

Last guy was great. Co-worker at a shit job, ex crack addict. Taller than the twin towers.

Honestly if I compared it to people I meet everyday I see no difference between them and the other races. It was the ones born and bred in Israel that rustled my jimmies the most.

>mind their own business
hey jidf

Attached: spielberg.jpg (700x394, 56K)

A very good friend of mine is jewish. She's a total neet, 33 years old, still hasn't graduated university, but her parents are rich (and divorced) so she doesn't care. Her mom wants to send her back to Israel but she's not interested.
I never talk about politics with her so I have no idea what she thinks about zionism, palestinians, or other issues.
She's chill and not rude as opposed to most israeli people (I know cause I work in tourism).

They definitely live up to their stereotypes of being weird, cheap, bringing up their Jewness, but other than that I haven't had any terrible experiences like I've had with niggers and chinks. They're like one-off white people, something not quite right about them. There's a lot of them in midtown where all the big offices and tv studios are, so they really do proliferate finance and media.

Oh and the ones from Israel are loud and annoying as fuck, sometimes they're rude. They remind me of Brazilians. The ones from here in the states are a little more tame

As someone who has done actual distribution business with them
No they're not.
Don't wish them harm, but don't wish to associate in anyway either.

>be me
>5th grade
>qt jewish princess
>she tells me her grandad was in a love triangle in the death camps and didn't die

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 2 - Vienna

Attached: german-communist.jpg (600x800, 142K)

Anyone have that pasta where the Jew finds out his grandfather was an SS Guard at one of the camps?

They play the long game. If they need something, they can haggle like the best of them for it and you'll never see it again, until you forget about it. Might never see it again, might turn up unannounced at your front door. Generally, they work hard. Capitalism is fertile soil for them. They crave the material; a penny saved, a penny earned. That said, some with abundant wealth may extol the virtue of charity. In truth, the system they have created is subtle, but very efficient. They trust each other, they stick to their own. Marriage is a big deal. Makes a goy one of the chosen and all that, if it's outside the community; the bloodline is matrilineal, so mixed jews do exist. Generally, though, they will see themselves as being above the rest, a superior sort, just as the Talmud has reinforced in their minds. They aren't fighters, by nature. One or two punches is all that you need to take down your typical semite, but you do get some made of sturdier stuff, a result of breeding outside of their own men, I hypothesise. In short, they are cunning, smart with money and play to win at any cost. Never underestimate them, never actively go against them. They can act brazenly, in rage, but moreso with subtle jabs at you, your family and your income. Beware their sorcerers, the Rabbi of today, for they venerate the self and know the ancient magics of their people. Spiritually, they are entropic and must siphon the essence of those around them. All their great works eventually come to ruin, as they were cursed by God, but they can build great and terrible things before they do. When dealing with Jews, it is important to remember where you draw the line, morally. Many will test you; one must be sure to never trust them, fully. Even a friend can stab you in the back, so keep two open at all times. Similar rule to blacks, really.

Attached: 1494182300339.png (659x806, 71K)

>Jewish company bough our apartment building
>increased rent
>washing machine in basement was broken and they refused to fix it

>worked for sears when I was younger
>store closed at 9:30p
>jews showed up at 9:28p to buy expensive TVs
>I left anyway
>jews were unable to pick up TVs from our customer pick up area

I live in NYC and know a bunch of them. In person they are really nice and very talkative although I always avoided discussing politics with them. Anyway their high verbal IQ really shows as they can talk for hours about nonsense. From talking with them they drop all these small signs about their Jewish ancestry and other jews so I can conclude they're a tightly knit community. So for the most part they're very nice although I wouldn't want to cross them just yet so I keep it quiet that I am a nazi.

Smart, witty, degenerates, cannot be trusted,

>I wouldn't want to cross them just yet so I keep it quiet that I am a nazi.
Cringed hard at that.

>what’re your experiences irl with Jewish people
Not good.

Attached: 1568589274118.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

>walking home late at night
>see 3 men in black coats walking toward me
>see strange facial hair and weird curly sideburns
>they look inbred
>As I pass I accidentally jingle change in my pocket
>like sharks they begin to circle
>tell me of the 8 gorrillion
>attacked me
>now I'm circumcised
>took my foreskin and my change

Are you a britnog who has never been to London?

My landlord is a kike and owns half of the neighbourhood I live in. He was nice to me at first, until we started talking money issues then he gets all rude and shit. Physically he looks exactly like the merchant meme and he's also married to his cousin.

I went to school with one, he claimed to be a "half-Jew" but he was unable to hide it.
He looked like Ron Perlman and behaved like the fucking nastiest kike I've ever imagined to exist, what a piece of filth, he was extremely fat, and EXTREMELY GREEDY, no joke.

Other one was basically the same thing minus the fatness, just exceptionally greedy and when I discovered the JQ on this place I confronted him and he evaded all of my questions like a fucking filthy Jew.

The stereotypes are very accurate.

>Do they have the same seething hatred for white people as they do according to Jow Forums?
Somewhat
>What’re American Jews like?
Cliquey Episcopalians

Mine have all been positive. But I heavily disagreed with almost all of their politics.

Wait until they have to share something with you, you'll find out how they are.
They're good at keeping up their image somewhat, but unable to hide their true nature when any kind of money of food is on the line.

Moved into a brand new house in a brand new neighborhood when I was 3. When I was about 6, a family of them bought the house next door. They never cut the lawn or changed their clothes. One of the girls lived in a lime green bathing suit all summer long. Booted out due to foreclosure.

>unable to hide their true nature when any kind of money of food is on the line.
Can you blame us? We're a people who survived on scraps for thousands of years

Met these two guys from Tel Aviv once, while hitchhiking and wandering at Milford Sound, New Zealand. It was all good, until they asked me about my nationality - they turned away and never spoke to me again. Sad, very very sad, I wonder why to this day.
When applying on farms in NZ, I was always asked two questions : " Are you from England ? " - Nay.- Good, because we don`t take any people from England, they are lazy useless fucks.
" Are you from Israel ?"
Nay. - Good, because we don`t take these arrogant, lazy motherfuckers, either.

>then he gets all rude and shit
Well he is French

You're not living on scraps now you low IQ kike.

1. really annoying middle-class jew in public high school. all stereotypes applied; the crooked nose, the terrible teeth, the whiny voice

2. college lab partner who went on to medical school and didn't display his politics

3. some girl who "discovered" that she was jewish in her 20s and then went to israel and did all that shit; she was blond and blue and really didn't look Jewish and probably had like 1 jewish grandparent but wanted to feel part of a racial collective

4. A biology professor who compared the molecular workings of the cell to a Jackson pollack painting on the first day of class. I wasn't redpilled at the time but now it seems hilarious.

Every Jew I’ve ever met or worked with was a giant prick with a superiority complex. Even the blue collar types.

Pretty much regular people. If you live in a Jewish neighborhood the crime rate is very low. Compare that to Black/Hispanic neighborhoods.

I went to a summer camp with a few Jews once. The most prominent one I can remember had a peculiar demeanor, but he was a musical prodigy and very charismatic and popular. If you could look past his wit, though, you'd notice that he was actually pretty selfish and callous. I think that's the problem a lot of people have with Jews. They're hard-hearted, but they're good at hiding it.

>(((they))) own nearly all media companies of my country, tell me what to think
> regular people
Kekdolf Kekler

Mr. Fishman in high school was a real jerk

They have the Evangelical Christians in America in their back pockets. Though even Evangelicals are fed up with waging wars for Israel, so that's good.

bitchute.com/video/eI2oh9BnkGax/

Attached: scofield.png (696x688, 311K)

well why would you do business with them lol are you a little unread?

When I was in Cub Scouts I was friends with a Jew with Tourette's syndrome.
I had Asperger's and was a general autist, so both me and him were on the outer rim of the pack and thus hung out and got along.
I went to his house once and saw a menorah. That's really the extent of it. He was basically a kid with Tourette's and his parents were basically middle class people.

Being honest I really SHOULDN'T hate Jews given my only experience with them, but knowing about Bris Milah Metzitzah, their subversion and dual faced false flags I at least hate their culture, their religion and Zionism period.
I guess it's one of those things like, "Hat the Sin, not the Sinner", "Hate Judaism and Zionism, not the Jew"?

Attached: 1523007874492.jpg (198x276, 24K)

>Hated Englishmen and Israelis
Holy shit I never knew New Zealanders were so fucking based.
Any accounts of them hating Mexicans, too? Those are the three nationalities I hate the most.

Attached: 1550095497516.png (285x299, 77K)

One of my close friends in Jewish but his father is Christian. He plays music and is getting into acting. Does a lot of amateur short films for the time being. Hes a funny and interesting guy and he knows my political leanings and never chastizes me for them. We have pretty in depth discussions about politics and culture.

I have two really close friends. Both tend to be lefty and don't really endorse Israel. A bit neurotic, pre schizo signs abound, like to party, one likes death metal the other is into rally cars. Good dudes really, but their families have high expectations and compare the kids all the time and go on and on about the younger relatives that did well for themselves. Both come from extreme wealth, but barely get anythi,g from the family trust. Inheritance is hung over their head like a threat to do well.

I lived in the US as a teen, big city with lots of jews. I had many jewish friends. Half of them were good friends honestly, educated and a good sense of aesthetics/art, we liked each others because I'm french and you can't discuss the finest things in life with an american kek... but the other half wasstraight up neurotic. I still check the fb profile of one of them from time to time, and it's literal schizophrenia. He posts about everyone being equal, fuck racism etc... then the NEXT POST is about how palestinians are subhumans that should be killed. Also whenever its christmas he goes into overdrive and obsessively share anti-christmas posts.

I also have a very good jewish friend, extreeeeemely wealthy, he is a fucking kike banker lmao, a big one, yet he's one of the most generous man I know. But NEVER do buisness with him, 200% kike in buisness.

>Be a bottlenecked population
>Live in a social environment that highly selects for your people to be frugal and deceptive
>Rinse and repeat for two thousand years
Imagine my shock when their descendants are frugal and deceptive. It's going to take another thousand years to unkike the Jew, user

I work on the las vegas strip and see a fair amount of Israelis, obviously part of my job is to ID people. Jews, especially Israelis, do NOT want to show you their ID at all and when you go to grab it to make sure everything is legit they don't let go of it so I end up ripping it out of their hands. Such rats, fish lipped Ashkenazis are the worst, think Alan Dershowitz, if you see a kike that looks like him, or nosferatu, be ready for some inbred type behavior, like dealing with the fact that you're disgusting by embracing it and projecting it on other people. I actually had one ask me how you can get a fraction of a reward point. I thought they were good at math?

Also one named Samuel lassoff tried using his dead fathers free show tickets, who would be saul lassoff, which was hilarious. Especially when he realized i knew exactly what he was doing

Don’t know many Jews.

1. HVAC guy named Shlomi that tried to sell my parents a new heater when the filter just needed to be replaced
2. Autistic kid in my middle school who invited the entire class to his Bar Mitzvah and had no friends.

Don’t remember much else.

Never ever had an issue with Jews. Hard working intelligent people who dont bother you.

Waspjew trying to see if yanks like jews??

Attached: 1539212254232.gif (296x160, 1.31M)